#48551 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: I've been meaning to use Jason in a CAV, used Michael against him recently in which Jason X feats were also restricted (for obvious reasons.)

I'm up for this, it will be zombie Jason feats and with feats from the reboot and 1-4 I take it? Will the feats for Zombie Jason in Jason X be counted (as there was a period of the movie where he wasn't Uber.)

#48552 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tryna use a bleach character in a CaV. Specifically Aizen or Ichigo (preferably Aizen). Who's down?

#48553 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio
#48554 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to use Star Maker in a CaV.

I view Star Maker as the strongest in all of fiction.

#48555 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Maker he's really high into outerversal.

#48556 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@rarelandpupper: while I know a character that can beat him gonna be honest his tier is a boring one to debate at now that I've researched him.

#48557 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio
#48558 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio
#48559 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: yeah, he's not that strong The Star Maker created the Platonic Concept of Identity.

#48560 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@rarelandpupper: Soga is a girl also trust me anything that is part of fiction can never defeat her.

#48561 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio
#48562 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@rarelandpupper: I just told you that tier doesn't interest me. Also here is what her ability entails.

• The top of all story hierarchies: The Law of Identity is the origin of all things. As such for it all things are like a dream or fiction. It can freely manipulate this stories in any way it pleases, creating every story that is describable. It lies in the nature of The Law of Identity to be the sole top of all such story hierarchies, even infinite ones, as even if an entity denies all things that it can as just being fiction the one thing no entity can deny is its own recognition of "I am me" aka The Law of Identity.
#48563 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: The Star Maker literally made the concept of identity. I'm not willing to post scans until we engage in a CaV but the Star Maker created all things that exist and don't exist and is the goal to literally everything, Star Maker is noted to have made the people who literally wrote it.

#48564 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio
#48565 Edited by HypeBeastCSB15 (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

@rarelandpupper: edit those last few parts out, you're giving out too much info.

#48566 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: I'm saying The Star Maker literally made the Law of Identity.

#48567 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio
#48568 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@rarelandpupper: you know that logic doesn't really work for debates right? Cause I could easily say the Law of Identity created the Star Maker due to the fact the last chapter involved Hiroshi who becomes the next Law of Identity going to our world and writing Demon King Daimou so yeah Law of Identity made our world too. This is why I don't like this tier it becomes a pointless dicj measuring contest with no real winner.

#48569 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: if you take the CaV I’ll provide scans on how high Star Maker is and how he’s superior to The Law of Identity.

#48571 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: if you take the CaV I’ll provide scans on how high Star Maker is and how he’s superior to The Law of Identity.

I told you that tier is boring as it becomes a dick measuring contest. Also you are saying he stronger than a character you have no idea of with pn judging by the name. Honestly you should be glad I don't use the Invisible Dragon as that's the only way I would even CAV against such a character.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#48572 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Black Star, Killua and Jackle aren't in the HST

#48573 Posted by Wyldsong (9717 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: I think we can work something out. I will PM you shortly and we can iron out the details.

#48574 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: if we are disagreeing let’s CaV it’s simple.

#48575 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

@rarelandpupper: I've already said I don't like debating at that tier as it becomes a pointless dick measuring contest with no real debate. Though if you want to make a normal battle between them go ahead I'll even drop a few feats when I get home.

#48576 Posted by rarelandpupper (244 posts) - - Show Bio
#48577 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio
#48578 Posted by The_Hajduk (5849 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to debate for Uncharted fighters including Nathan Drake and Nadine. I want to go against Marvel Netflix characters.

#48579 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

People actually think Gilgamesh would lose to the likes of hades (saint seiya) or galactus, so who wants to do a CaV and put that theory to the test.

#48580 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to debate for Uncharted fighters including Nathan Drake and Nadine. I want to go against Marvel Netflix characters.

MCU Daredevil?

#48581 Edited by SMXLR8 (6644 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#48582 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: The HST is Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Fairy Tail joins them to make the Big 4. Hunter x Hunter isn't included and Soul Eater is so far away from being on that level of popularity its absurd (its popular just not on the tier of the other series mentioned). At some point Jump tried to replace Bleach on the HST with Toriko but that didn't last long. With both Naruto and Bleach ended the Big 3 is mostly dead though things like My Hero Academia, Black Clover and Seven Deadly Sins seem to be the new faces of the generation of long running battle shonen. I also think Fire Force when its anime comes out and Eden's Zero have a good shot of garnering a lot of success.

#48583 Posted by SMXLR8 (6644 posts) - - Show Bio
#48584 Posted by Batman3000 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

Really tryna use Arkham Batman, Vic Sage The Question, or an Uncharted character. Is anyone interested?

#48585 Posted by Defiant_Will (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50

Hey Amendment,

It's GearSecond/Defiant_Will

Sorry our last CaV didn't reach completion, but I had some irl stuff that I had to attend to. But now that my schedule is free, are you up for MCU Killmonger vs MCU Bushmaster (you)

#48586 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman or Supergirl against an equally powerful comic book character. Like Hulk, Beta Ray Bill or Red Hulk for lower high tiers like Supergirl etc.

#48587 Posted by Amendment50 (15147 posts) - - Show Bio

@defiant_will: Im in another CaV at the moment, maybe in the future. Are you saying a suitless Eric though?

#48588 Posted by Amendment50 (15147 posts) - - Show Bio

@defiant_will: Of course there is no reason we can’t just finish the old CaV.

#48589 Posted by Defiant_Will (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@defiant_will: Of course there is no reason we can’t just finish the old CaV.

If your still interested, I can finish it

#48590 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

Anyone looking for a high tier CaV. @thekinfing and I were possibly looking for a 2v2. Kinfing would like to use Superman while I would be using Thor. Kinfing doesn't really have too much of a criteria for who he wants and I just don't want to go against anyone whose fast or uses their speed properly(So like a lantern would be fine, but Superman-esque characters/characters competent with speed are a hell no)

I'm interested in high tier CAV but I want to rep Superman or Supergirl.

#48591 Posted by Amendment50 (15147 posts) - - Show Bio

@defiant_will: OK, well feel free to follow up with the next round of counters then.

#48592 Posted by Kevd4wg (12491 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

Anyone looking for a high tier CaV. @thekinfing and I were possibly looking for a 2v2. Kinfing would like to use Superman while I would be using Thor. Kinfing doesn't really have too much of a criteria for who he wants and I just don't want to go against anyone whose fast or uses their speed properly(So like a lantern would be fine, but Superman-esque characters/characters competent with speed are a hell no)

Do you think Supergirl can beat Superman?

#48593 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:
@empressofdread said:
@kevd4wg said:

Do you think Supergirl can beat Superman?

No. But you said you wanted a high tier CAV, and I do think she is a high tier. My point was I can rep Superman and Supergirl and I am looking for a CAV too. Maybe we can work something out?

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#48594 Posted by blackpantherisb (6940 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to face off against Cleric Preston? He’s high live action street level.

#48595 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2689 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to face off against Cleric Preston? He’s high live action street level.

Love that movie... I might be interested, I'll have a think who i could rep but i'm thinking:

• Riddick (Riddick trilogy)
  • Batman (Nolan trilogy)
  • Xenomorph (Live action & Video games)
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#48596 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43004 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman3000: Want to do another cav with me? If you have a low end Uncharted character to use I’d be interested in using a composite Kick-Ass. Or pick whoever is the best character in the verse and I’ll use Velvet Templeton.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#48597 Posted by blackpantherisb (6940 posts) - - Show Bio

@jooosh1996: I don’t know Riddick at all, so maybe that could work. But Nolan Batman can’t hope to compete with Preston, and Xenos are bulletproof, do Preston couldn’t do anything to them.

#48598 Posted by Batman3000 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Sure. I just wouldn't be able to start until tomorrow if that's cool. I can shoot you a PM, and I'll try to decided who I'll use today if that's cool?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c427da31ab
#48599 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Anyone want to CAV against The Psychic Ninja (City level character at best)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#48600 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43004 posts) - - Show Bio