#48452 Posted by TonyMartial (9685 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu would u be interested in fox deadpool (me) vs mcu cap (you). wade is serious/morals off, you can pick what shield steve gets?

#48453 Posted by Amcu (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu would u be interested in fox deadpool (me) vs mcu cap (you). wade is serious/morals off, you can pick what shield steve gets?

No, though thanks for asking. I'm not sure I would actually back Steve in that matchup. I'd love to be tagged if you do it though.

#48454 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anyone who'd like to face me using someone from the HST? I have a few options:

• Naruto: Obito, Kakuzu, Edo Madara
  • Bleach: Starrk
  • One Piece: Katakuri, Law

And I do have an idea of what I'm doing so no need to worry about that.

#48455 Posted by RBT (28487 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

MCU Matt vs CW Merlyn(me) h2h.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
#48456 Posted by AmethystGravity (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anyone who'd like to face me using someone from the HST? I have a few options:

What kind of stats and hax do they have? I might be interested with a Metroid character, though they're mostly mid-tiers or low high-tiers.

#48457 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@amethystgravity: I'd say on the whole they range from Hypersonic to MHS speeds. The slower ones being kakuzu and Starrk due to a lack of feats. Same vein I would put the rest in terms of overall power around Mountain level-Multi-Mountain with Madara and Katakuri being the top dogs. As far as hax easier if I make a list of their biggest ones.

Obito: Spatial Intangibility and Teleportation. Illusion/Tp casting w/genjutsu. Precog via move reading

Madara: Illusion/Tp casting w/genjutsu, Precog via move reading. Clones, various elemental jutsu

Katakuri: Future sight through Haki, Molchi weapons and constructs

Law: Spatial manipulation and displacement, personality swapping. He doesn't have to hurt you to disable you essentially.

#48458 Posted by AmethystGravity (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirsthassan: Those stats and abilities seem like they might be a bit much, but I'd have to think about it a little more.

#48459 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@amethystgravity: Alright. No worries, I know these characters can get tedious to deal with. Just let me know!

#48460 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

#48461 Posted by StormShadow_X (16766 posts) - - Show Bio
#48462 Posted by AmethystGravity (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@amethystgravity: Alright. No worries, I know these characters can get tedious to deal with. Just let me know!

Actually, if you'd be okay with a fairly slow debate (schoolwork does take priority for me, so I couldn't promise to post extremely quickly), I could have some matchups! I'd say the characters I'm listing should be well above city-level in terms of energy output and durability, though most can't release their energy in a single blast (so tearing down a mountain would take repeated hits).

These seem like they'd be the best matchups for your characters, though I'd like to hear which you think would be best.

SamusAran:

Hypersonic-Massively Hypersonic reaction speed, supersonic travel speed, multi-mountain durability, beams that phase/pierce through various physical and energy-based defenses. Resistant to spatial warping, ignored galaxy+ telepathy/mind control, other hax resistances. Her cells drain life-energy (and presumably other types of energy) upon contact, though since she's in her Power Suit, this usually only comes into play against intangible foes.

SA-X:

Parasitic clone of Samus, so most of the same stats (though with less durability, less experience, and no life-drain). It also reverts to its infectious form upon defeat, which is amorphous and extremely difficult to kill from intense temperatures or physical trauma. It can also regenerate from this form extremely quickly.

Dark Samus:

Well above city-level in terms of durability and destructive capacity. Dark Samus has teleportation, portal generation, duplication, energy projection, and sonic-ish reaction speed. She's the master of an intelligent mutagenic substance, Phazon, which she can use to corrupt others upon contact (either physical, astral, or digital, it seems), which she can then use to mind-control her subjects on a galactic+ level, transmute them into sheer Phazon, or drain their life energy. She's also nigh-impossible to kill, though dispersing her to particles would count as a win, since it takes time and energy for her to regenerate.

Gorea:

Multi-galactic telepath, with a powerful life-drain. Destructive power is far above city-level, and the same is true for durability, as Gorea soloed an entire galactic civilization. It can use shapeshifting to adapt weaponry from foes, and it also has a powerful regenerative ability. It can also teleport and resist dimensional manipulation. It also has some degree of soul-manipulation, which seems tied to its life-drain and some of its telepathic abilities.

Emperor Ing:

Shapeshifting wielder of an energy source that maintained a planetary-sized dimension. Mountain+ in terms of damage output and durability. It can generate portals, slip through physical barriers, and generate an extremely deadly and possibly radioactive toxic gas (which scales above toxins that dissolve military alloys rapidly). Also scales above planetary mind-control.

U-Mos:

Can manipulate energy on a comparable level to the Emperor Ing. Has telekinetic barriers far above city-level, near-lightspeed reflexes, and can use energy manipulation to fly, heal, and generate holograms. Also scales above planetary mind-control.

Mother Brain:

Planetary telepath who's probably mountain+ in terms of destructive output and durability. Some defensive life-energy manipulation.

Queen Metroid:

Hypersonic+ in short lunges, supersonic or less in most movements. Scales to mountain+ in output and durability. It also has a decent regenerative ability (not like whole limbs, though) and its cells drain energy upon physical contact (though the exterior armor seems to not be made of cells, so it doesn't drain.

Baby Metroid:

Planetary levels of life-drain from physical contact, and multi-mountain in terms of durability, in large-part due to energy drain.

Proteus Ridley:

Supersonic travel speed and arguably combat speed. Mountain+ in terms of damage output and durability.

#48463 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirsthassan: what version of obito?

I’d be using Rinnegan Obito before he received the Ten Tails. Or alternatively, I could use that Obito if you’re interested.

@thefirsthassan said:

Actually, if you'd be okay with a fairly slow debate (schoolwork does take priority for me, so I couldn't promise to post extremely quickly), I could have some matchups! I'd say the characters I'm listing should be well above city-level in terms of energy output and durability, though most can't release their energy in a single blast (so tearing down a mountain would take repeated hits).

These seem like they'd be the best matchups for your characters, though I'd like to hear which you think would be best.

SamusAran:

Hypersonic-Massively Hypersonic reaction speed, supersonic travel speed, multi-mountain durability, beams that phase/pierce through various physical and energy-based defenses. Resistant to spatial warping, ignored galaxy+ telepathy/mind control, other hax resistances. Her cells drain life-energy (and presumably other types of energy) upon contact, though since she's in her Power Suit, this usually only comes into play against intangible foes.

SA-X:

Parasitic clone of Samus, so most of the same stats (though with less durability, less experience, and no life-drain). It also reverts to its infectious form upon defeat, which is amorphous and extremely difficult to kill from intense temperatures or physical trauma. It can also regenerate from this form extremely quickly.

Dark Samus:

Well above city-level in terms of durability and destructive capacity. Dark Samus has teleportation, portal generation, duplication, energy projection, and sonic-ish reaction speed. She's the master of an intelligent mutagenic substance, Phazon, which she can use to corrupt others upon contact (either physical, astral, or digital, it seems), which she can then use to mind-control her subjects on a galactic+ level, transmute them into sheer Phazon, or drain their life energy. She's also nigh-impossible to kill, though dispersing her to particles would count as a win, since it takes time and energy for her to regenerate.

Gorea:

Multi-galactic telepath, with a powerful life-drain. Destructive power is far above city-level, and the same is true for durability, as Gorea soloed an entire galactic civilization. It can use shapeshifting to adapt weaponry from foes, and it also has a powerful regenerative ability. It can also teleport and resist dimensional manipulation. It also has some degree of soul-manipulation, which seems tied to its life-drain and some of its telepathic abilities.

Emperor Ing:

Shapeshifting wielder of an energy source that maintained a planetary-sized dimension. Mountain+ in terms of damage output and durability. It can generate portals, slip through physical barriers, and generate an extremely deadly and possibly radioactive toxic gas (which scales above toxins that dissolve military alloys rapidly). Also scales above planetary mind-control.

U-Mos:

Can manipulate energy on a comparable level to the Emperor Ing. Has telekinetic barriers far above city-level, near-lightspeed reflexes, and can use energy manipulation to fly, heal, and generate holograms. Also scales above planetary mind-control.

Mother Brain:

Planetary telepath who's probably mountain+ in terms of destructive output and durability. Some defensive life-energy manipulation.

Queen Metroid:

Hypersonic+ in short lunges, supersonic or less in most movements. Scales to mountain+ in output and durability. It also has a decent regenerative ability (not like whole limbs, though) and its cells drain energy upon physical contact (though the exterior armor seems to not be made of cells, so it doesn't drain.

Baby Metroid:

Planetary levels of life-drain from physical contact, and multi-mountain in terms of durability, in large-part due to energy drain.

Proteus Ridley:

Supersonic travel speed and

I don’t think anything planetary is in my paygrade. So if you want to pick who you want to use most I can try and match it.

#48464 Posted by maestromage (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to do a CaV using a World Trigger Character. Around city block level blunt force durability, higher with shields. City block+ level attack potency. Around supersonic-ish speed, alongside varying degrees of decent skill. The majority of characters have no real hax abilities. So basically high-street/low-mid tier characters. If you've got someone in that tier then hmu and I'll see who I can use because almost all the characters are around the same tier.

#48465 Edited by StormShadow_X (16766 posts) - - Show Bio
#48466 Posted by AmethystGravity (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirsthassan: In that case, would the Queen Metroid be fine? By scaling, its life-drain is planetary (as in, it could drain an entire planet's population), though that's only if it achieves physical contact (like biting an opponent).

If that's too much, would Proteus Ridley be fine?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c427da31ab
#48467 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to CAV against MCU gamora

Avatar image for invisible_boy03
#48468 Posted by Invisible_boy03 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@aqualion0: Hi I'm back, Apparently new accounts are being banned due to scammers so I hope this account doesn't get banned until I finished our CaV

#48469 Posted by TonyMartial (9685 posts) - - Show Bio
#48470 Edited by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
#48471 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@amethystgravity: I guess I can work with that. Though I’ll probqb use my stronger characters. Out of Madara, Obito,or Katakuri, who do you feel most comfortable in facing?

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
#48472 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

interested in using Conan, Ka-Zar, Tarzan, Sonja, Shanna, and a few other weirdos

using anyone from Kengan Ashura could be cool too

I'm interested in 1v1, or team v team.

#48473 Posted by AmethystGravity (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirsthassan: Both Obito and Madara seem a bit too much with their hax, though I think Samus or Dark Samus would be a more fair fight for them. Also, Katakuri's ability to transform materials into Molchi (according to Comic Vine wiki entry, unless I misunderstood that?) seems a bit OP.

Would you consider Post-Fusion Samus vs Madara? If Samus's cellular life-drain and phasing weapons aren't too much, that is.

#48474 Posted by StormShadow_X (16766 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

mostly a Mid Tier brick with a sword

#48475 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@amethystgravity: Kata can transform the environment and inanimate objects. Not living things. If you want to do Samus vs Madara I can make it work though

#48477 Posted by TonyMartial (9685 posts) - - Show Bio
#48478 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
#48479 Posted by Defiant_Will (1175 posts) - - Show Bio
#48480 Posted by Streak619 (7736 posts) - - Show Bio
#48481 Posted by Defiant_Will (1175 posts) - - Show Bio

@defiant_will: What about our current CaV?

I'm rereading One Piece. Having reread it, a lot of my scaling is off. If you are up for it, I think I could give you a better debate with Crocodile vs Gaara as I have just finished Alabasta arc and I think I have a very good gauge as to how powerful Crocodile is.

#48482 Posted by AmethystGravity (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirsthassan: I was just thinking that since Proteus Ridley being a cyborg would make that an issue. I still think Samus vs Madara would work best--would you like to discuss the details over PM?

#48483 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio
#48484 Posted by Defiant_Will (1175 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration Can you do an MCU scenario CaV with me like you are doing with Anthp. I would like to represent MCU Killmonger or MCU Okoye

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#48485 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration Can you do an MCU scenario CaV with me like you are doing with Anthp. I would like to represent MCU Killmonger or MCU Okoye

Oof, maybe sometime when I'm not stockpiled full of CaVs. But yea, definitely sometime.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#48486 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking for a HST CaV

#48487 Posted by Sazzmi (688 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Anyone willing to face Mario?

#48488 Posted by StormShadow_X (16766 posts) - - Show Bio
#48489 Posted by TheFirstHassan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: What do you have in mind? Maybe I could oblige?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#48490 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43234 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone’s wanting to use John Wick, I’d be down with challenging you with James Bond, Hit-Girl, or Atomic Blonde.

#48491 Posted by Sazzmi (688 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x:

Lowballing- Building level

Consistent feats- At least star level

Scaling/possible outliers- High end multiversal

Canon version of course

#48492 Posted by oceanmaster21 (15354 posts) - - Show Bio
#48493 Edited by oceanmaster21 (15354 posts) - - Show Bio
#48494 Posted by SMXLR8 (6746 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#48495 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43234 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: I don’t really go outside of street level

#48496 Posted by SMXLR8 (6746 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#48497 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirsthassan: I want to use Kakashi (No DMS) do you have anyone on that level? Doesn't have to be HST.

#48498 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Anyone wanna go up against Black Widow (Earth 616) basically any mid tier street fighter

#48499 Posted by AValiantImge (363 posts) - - Show Bio

interested in using Conan, Ka-Zar, Tarzan, Sonja, Shanna, and a few other weirdos

using anyone from Kengan Ashura could be cool too

I'm interested in 1v1, or team v team.

Interested in taking on the Eternal Warrior vs Conan? He's a mid street level character with good strength, durability, a decent healing factor (headshots k.o/kill) and skill. I'd put him in the same "tier" of characters like Batman, Captain America, Bane etc and below high street characters like Wolverine, Iron Fist,Luther Strode, and Guts. He wields firearms but that can be limited to his standard melee gear (Axe, sword, spiked fist and metal whip). It could also be made into a duo match with his brother Armstrong , who is stronger has a better healing factor but is not as fast nor as skilled and only has a magic satchel that can hold an near infinite amount of items that he doesn't use in combat. This would Classic/Modern versions of the characters.