#47951 Edited by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@sawed_off_it said:

@easternwind: I can take up your offer.

Whatever character you wish to use most is fine with me. I may be able to find a suitable opponent.

I would rather not chose your character for you, just makes it odd, please give me some suggestions :)

@speedforceking said:

@easternwind: Hey man, how about an Akatsuki vs the Rogues CAV?? That sounds like an epic debate to me.

The Flash rogues? Honestly I feel like that might not be a good idea. The Rogues are a bit inconsistent, and the fact they fight the Flash is quite a big deal. I haven't really read or debated comics in a bit, so I am quite rusty, How strong would you say the Rogues are? Scaling seems like it would be important for both of us and may devolve into a consistency or scaling argument. I also feel like the Rogues may be too strong, but the Akatsuki do have some power and some hax. Just also seems like so much to cover in one debate.

I am not saying no but maybe you could elaborate on the powers of the rogues, or maybe we could Narrow it down to a few Akatsuki vs a few Rogues? I think it might be a bit better that way. Or if you had anyone else you were looking to use. I could do some of the weaker Akatsuki vs maybe Spiderman Villians? Maybe that would be a stomp, but it depends on the characters, thats if you want to stick with bad guys, I'm down for whatever, I just want to make sure the debate will be focused, and I wouldn't want to handicap you by not allowing scaling off the flash while at the same time using scaling for the Akatsuki.

Feel free to PM me to work it out.

#47952 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13132 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: No...

I'm saying that whoever you want to use, I'll match him/her with a formidable opponent of my choosing.

#47953 Edited by speedforceking (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: Hmm... I see your point, however I can assure you that I would definitely refrain from trying to attribute Flashes speed feats to the Rogue's just because they've tagged him a couple of times. But to be honest I thought I would be fighting an uphill battle in this debate, and thought I might need to throw in one of Flashes speedster villains to even up the teams.

I haven't watched anything past the classic Naruto series, I am just familiar with the series through the battle forums. Aren't part two Naruto characters often compared to Superman and similar high-tiers? I figured the villain team would be all powerhouses. If that's the case, the Rogues have very limited physical combat power, and might need a little bit of aid to make things even.

And ya I totally agree we should narrow the debate down, and only select a couple of members from each team. I wouldn't really have much use for Captain boomerang here anyways xD.

EDIT: sorry man, I just saw that the ending of your post said to continue the discussion via PM haha, respond to me there and we can continue.

#47954 Posted by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: No...

I'm saying that whoever you want to use, I'll match him/her with a formidable opponent of my choosing.

Ah okie dokie. I'm about to head to sleep, don't want to decide on a tired mind. I will let you know tomorrow if that is ok.

@easternwind: Hmm... I see your point, however I can assure you that I would definitely refrain from trying to attribute Flashes speed feats to the Rogue's just because they've tagged him a couple of times. But to be honest I thought I would be fighting an uphill battle in this debate, and thought I might need to throw in one of Flashes speedster villains to even up the teams.

I haven't watched anything past the classic Naruto series, I am just familiar with the series through the battle forums. Aren't part two Naruto characters often compared to Superman and similar high-tiers? I figured the villain team would be all powerhouses. If that's the case, the Rogues have very limited physical combat power, and might need a little bit of aid to make things even.

And ya I totally agree we should narrow the debate down, and only select a couple of members from each team. I wouldn't really have much use for Captain boomerang here anyways xD.

EDIT: sorry man, I just saw that the ending of your post said to continue the discussion via PM haha, respond to me there and we can continue.

PM'd

#47955 Posted by speedforceking (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: Did the PM go through? I didn't receive one in my inbox.

#47956 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13132 posts) - - Show Bio
#47957 Posted by Easternwind (4590 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedforceking: Sorry didn't think you would see this so quick, I kinda fibbed, when I sent the post here I had only started typing the PM. It's sent now. Signing off tho, need the sleeps.

#47958 Posted by Cahddz (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I can do:

1. Captian America (MCU)
  2. Winter Soldier (MCU)
  3. Black Widow (MCU)
  4. Thor (MCU)
  5. Magneto (FOX)
  6. Wolverine (FOX)
  7. Superman (DCEU)
  8. (Wonder Woman (DCEU)
  9. Odin
  10. Thor
  11. Galactus

#47959 Posted by Kevd4wg (11773 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, that's Pr0d1gy all right

#47960 Posted by Jacthripper (14397 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for a match up. Willing to represent anyone between the levels of Aunt May and Invincible. I don't want a debate about hax, just an actual debate.

#47961 Edited by GladiatorS (134 posts) - - Show Bio

want to have a debate for new 52 superman vs super saiyan god goku ( battle of gods arc)

i am on superman's side

#47962 Posted by Streak619 (7214 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

HMU if you're interested folks. Preferrably against manga characters, ideally against DB characters, and I would welcome a Galactus vs Beerus CaV with open arms.

I don't mind doing a duo CaV either. 2v2, 1v3, 1v4 etc.

#47963 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2479 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

I'd like to rep Mephisto at some point.

#47964 Posted by Chronicplane (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking to use Mirio Togata, aka Lemillion from My Hero Academia. Anyone interested?

No Caption Provided

#47965 Posted by StormShadow_X (15942 posts) - - Show Bio
#47966 Edited by Chronicplane (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x: Hmm, looks like an interesting match up. Though after going through a quick glimpse of his respect thread I'm not sure he has the stats to keep up.

#47967 Posted by StormShadow_X (15942 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: I'd honestly beg to differ and don't think stats would matter much in this fight tbh

#47968 Posted by Chronicplane (8264 posts) - - Show Bio
#47969 Posted by awshucks (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for a match up. Willing to represent anyone between the levels of Aunt May and Invincible. I don't want a debate about hax, just an actual debate.

Who have you got to fight this guy? He knows kung fu (obviously, the title of the show is Kung Fu) and he's a casual arrow timer. I'd say if he was really pushed to his limit he could take season one Netflix Daredevil.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#47970 Posted by AllStarSuperman (42618 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper: If you have a low level character, I’d like to use Dylan Cross from Kill or Be Killed. He’s like Dexter, walking dead, breaking bad, sons of anarchy, level grounded.

#47971 Posted by Mass (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to do a CAV against ELIE from Rave Master? He is multi-continental with Etherion, low 4-digit MHS+ by scaling, glass cannon, can BFR into different dimension.

#47972 Posted by Mass (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

Or perhaps would anyone be interested in taking on Tang San with Hebi Sasuke or Itachi?

City Block level physical's with lightning timer speeds and these abilities:

Superhuman Characteristics, Speed, Enhanced Perception, Can see every detail in his field of vision, Mental Attacks, Barriers, Shadow Step, Intangibility, Temporary Invincibility, Telekinesis, Super Durable Hands, Hidden Weapons, Binding, Poison Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Concealment, Invisibility, Death Manipulation, Plant Spears. Energy Hammer, Wide Area Stat Enhancement, Offense Ability Restriction, Teleportation

Avatar image for deactivated-5c194adc7a812
#47973 Posted by deactivated-5c194adc7a812 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@cahddz: How about MCU Gamora va Captain America if your interested I have a new account but my old one was banned for no reason

Avatar image for deactivated-5c194adc7a812
#47974 Edited by deactivated-5c194adc7a812 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I can do :

1.MCU Gamora

2.MCU Black Widow or the Comic book version

3.Psylocke

I know a look new but my old account was banned for no reason so I decided to return

#47975 Posted by Cahddz (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I can do :

1.MCU Gamora

2.MCU Black Widow or the Comic book version

3.Psylocke

I know a look new but my old account was banned for no reason so I decided to return

Sure.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
#47976 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (12442 posts) - - Show Bio

CAV vs. TTBA

Hey all,

As some have noticed, I'm trying to get back in action here on the site, particularly making Respect Threads and participating in battles. I've gotten a couple messages asking to do a CAV with me which is really neat. I'm currently in the process of building up my scan library and re-introducing myself to characters (haven't read comics in 2 years, gotta catch up) so if you want to CAV with me just know it'll be like a month or two before I get myself situated, but feel free to tag me or PM me if you're interested!

Thanks!

#47977 Posted by Cahddz (85 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Composite Iron Man (MCU) vs Wonder Woman (DCEU)? Any takers?

#47978 Posted by Wyldsong (9574 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
#47979 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (12442 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@thetruebarryallen: Good lord man, been awhile. Welcome back.

It's been forever! Glad to see some familiar faces around here & thanks for the welcome!

#47980 Posted by Wyldsong (9574 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: A few of the old guard are still running around my friend. Not many, but you'll see a few recognizable faces=)

#47981 Posted by King-Ragnar (3236 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to represent a lantern (Hal or Sinestro).

#47982 Posted by SMXLR8 (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@cahddz: hasn’t that been done already

#47983 Posted by Cahddz (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@cahddz: hasn’t that been done already

Are you interested?

#47984 Edited by SMXLR8 (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@cahddz: no , just pointing out the battle has been done before

#47985 Edited by Defiant_Will (505 posts) - - Show Bio
#47986 Posted by speedforceking (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: How about the two of them as a duo vs Superman and Orion?

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#47987 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone wanna do a Star Wars Cav? I would have Obi Wan or Darth Maul.

#47988 Posted by Jooosh1996 (2479 posts) - - Show Bio
#47989 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio
#47990 Posted by Defiant_Will (505 posts) - - Show Bio
#47991 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7557 posts) - - Show Bio
#47992 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4028 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone interested in going up against Big Sexy (Red Hulk)(Earth-616) :

No Caption Provided

But I am only interested in going up against Comic characters.

Avatar image for darkdementor101
#47993 Posted by DarkDementor101 (74 posts) - - Show Bio
@cahddz said:

I can do:

1. Captian America (MCU)
  2. Winter Soldier (MCU)
  3. Black Widow (MCU)
  4. Thor (MCU)
  5. Magneto (FOX)
  6. Wolverine (FOX)
  7. Superman (DCEU)
  8. (Wonder Woman (DCEU)
  9. Odin
  10. Thor
  11. Galactus

Hey, I would not mind doing a CaV against any of these guys, if you are still up for it! I was thinking of using a character form a web comic called 'The Gamer'. The character's name is Han-Jee-Han and he mainly specializes in magic based attacks so I figured maybe against tough brute type opponents, like the ones aforementioned above, it would be a good match up.

Just note I'm mainly referring to the list of the live action characters that you've listed up above as the likes of Odin, Thor, and Galactus are far above the pay grade for Han-Jee-Han to handle.

Some basic things that you need to know about Han-Jee-Han is that he mainly relies on trying to outplay his opponents, in the sense that he does not rely on full on bull rushing his opponents, but rather he tries to observe the abilities of who he faces and act accordingly. He has some good speed stats along with a possible town level DC. If you;re interested then just reply anytime :)

Also, if you want to use multiple live action characters at once I'm also fine with that!

#47994 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio
#47995 Edited by speedforceking (102 posts) - - Show Bio
#47996 Posted by StormShadow_X (15942 posts) - - Show Bio
#47997 Posted by Chronicplane (8264 posts) - - Show Bio
#47998 Posted by StormShadow_X (15942 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Oh so you did reply. Nah I'm good for now, I really wanted to use sideways despite the fact Combat wise he isn't too impressive. Mirios not the easiest person to find a match for lol

#47999 Posted by FaradaySloth (6533 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone wanna CaV? I'd personally rep Bleach characters however I am also knowledgeable mostly in Nanatsu No Taizai, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Black Clover.

Any verse you want to rep is fine tbh

#48000 Edited by KingGuinness (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

What character would you use?

I've been wanting to use YYH characters in a CaV for a while. EOS Yusuke would be my first choice, although I can also use Toriko and HST characters if you prefer that.