Challenge a Viner (CaV)

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#401 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist said:
"I can debate for Ice Man, Cyclops, and Iron Fist. And maybe the Green Lanterns (Kyle Rayner, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, and Jon) "
I challenge you. "

To?
Avatar image for comicdude23
#402 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist said:
"I can debate for Ice Man, Cyclops, and Iron Fist. And maybe the Green Lanterns (Kyle Rayner, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, and Jon) "
I challenge you. "
To? "

A debate.
Avatar image for comicdude23
#403 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist:
You up for it?
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#404 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23:
Sure. 
Who are you gonna use?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Avatar image for comicdude23
#405 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist:
If you debate for the Green Lanterns, is it ok if i use Hulk, Captain Marvel or Thor?
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#406 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist: If you debate for the Green Lanterns, is it ok if i use Hulk, Captain Marvel or Thor? "

Yeah sure.  But should I debate for all 4? or just the one?
Avatar image for comicdude23
#407 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist: If you debate for the Green Lanterns, is it ok if i use Hulk, Captain Marvel or Thor? "
Yeah sure.  But should I debate for all 4? or just the one? "

One.
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#408 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist: If you debate for the Green Lanterns, is it ok if i use Hulk, Captain Marvel or Thor? "
Yeah sure.  But should I debate for all 4? or just the one? "
One. "

Alright. 
I'll use Hal then.
Avatar image for comicdude23
#409 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist: If you debate for the Green Lanterns, is it ok if i use Hulk, Captain Marvel or Thor? "
Yeah sure.  But should I debate for all 4? or just the one? "
One. "
Alright. I'll use Hal then. "

Do you want to debate now?
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#410 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist: If you debate for the Green Lanterns, is it ok if i use Hulk, Captain Marvel or Thor? "
Yeah sure.  But should I debate for all 4? or just the one? "
One. "
Alright. I'll use Hal then. "
Do you want to debate now? "

Well I'm about to go grab a bite to eat, but I'll shoot you a PM when I get back. 
Does that sound alright?
Avatar image for comicdude23
#411 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@deadpoolvironfist: If you debate for the Green Lanterns, is it ok if i use Hulk, Captain Marvel or Thor? "
Yeah sure.  But should I debate for all 4? or just the one? "
One. "
Alright. I'll use Hal then. "
Do you want to debate now? "
Well I'm about to go grab a bite to eat, but I'll shoot you a PM when I get back. Does that sound alright? "

Ok.
Avatar image for fire_star
#412 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"Anyone else? "

You using Cap ?
Avatar image for comicdude23
#413 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Anyone else? "
You using Cap ? "

Which Cap?
Avatar image for fire_star
#414 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Anyone else? "
You using Cap ? "
Which Cap? "

Marvel. 
 
And, I'll debate Enchantress, Maxima, or Wiccan.
Avatar image for comicdude23
#415 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Anyone else? "
You using Cap ? "
Which Cap? "
Marvel.  And, I'll debate Enchantress, Maxima, or Wiccan. "

Mmmmh, i would do a Thor vs Maxima thread?
Avatar image for fire_star
#416 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Anyone else? "
You using Cap ? "
Which Cap? "
Marvel.  And, I'll debate Enchantress, Maxima, or Wiccan. "
Mmmmh, i would do a Thor vs Maxima thread? "

Fine with me.
Avatar image for comicdude23
#417 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Fire Star said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Anyone else? "
You using Cap ? "
Which Cap? "
Marvel.  And, I'll debate Enchantress, Maxima, or Wiccan. "
Mmmmh, i would do a Thor vs Maxima thread? "
Fine with me. "

Ok.
Avatar image for deathshead2
#418 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Who want's some of  NAMOR?!? 
 
; ) 
 

Avatar image for comicdude23
#419 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
"Who want's some of  NAMOR?!?  ; )   "

Sure.
Avatar image for fire_star
#420 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll add on Mary Marvel now.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
#421 Edited by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to debate?I'm willing to debate for Black Adam,Punisher,Alex Mercer,Elektra,or some others.

Avatar image for susanoo
#422 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433
I'll challenge you.
Avatar image for death_certificate
#423 Edited by Death Certificate (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms Marvel

Lobo

Kaine

Alex mercer

sonic 

ryu hayabusa

cartoon static

Most cartoon versions of comic characters

Any anime

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#424 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10371 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll defend Zoom, Wally West or Doom.
Avatar image for marveljackass433
#425 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
@MarvelJackAss433: I'll challenge you.
Sure.Who you want to debate for?
Avatar image for susanoo
#426 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433
Thor
Avatar image for marveljackass433
#427 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Hmmm...Against Thor..........
How about Thor vs Namor?Or Black Adam?
Also,I'm more experienced with Street-Levelers.
Avatar image for vegicillo
#428 Edited by vegicillo (114 posts) - - Show Bio

ill debate for black heart,moon knight,man thing,tyrant or hybrid

Avatar image for susanoo
#429 Posted by Susanoo (6149 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:


                    @Susanoo: Hmmm...Against Thor..........How about Thor vs Namor?Or Black Adam?Also,I'm more experienced with Street-Levelers.

                   

               

Adam. Same.
Avatar image for frozen
#430 Posted by Frozen (21134 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking for a decent challenge. If anyone is up for it?

Avatar image for blackadamftw
#431 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen: I can try.

Avatar image for chaosblazer
#432 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

I will debate pretty much any New 52 character, if the fight is fair.

Avatar image for frozen
#433 Posted by Frozen (21134 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Frozen: I can try.

Which characters would you be using?

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#434 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

I will debate pretty much any New 52 character, if the fight is fair.

You New 52 Lois Lane.

I'll be Mary Jane Watson.

You game?

Avatar image for 80sbaby
#435 Posted by 80sBaby (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this thread. I'd be willing to challenge someone.

Avatar image for chaosblazer
#436 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

I will debate pretty much any New 52 character, if the fight is fair.

You New 52 Lois Lane.

I'll be Mary Jane Watson.

You game?

lol sure

is this a debate of hotness?

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#437 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

I will debate pretty much any New 52 character, if the fight is fair.

You New 52 Lois Lane.

I'll be Mary Jane Watson.

You game?

lol sure

is this a debate of hotness?

Sure, why not.

Avatar image for frozen
#438 Posted by Frozen (21134 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

I like this thread. I'd be willing to challenge someone.

Under what character?

Avatar image for bluetoothbully
#439 Edited by acer51 (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like Silver and Erik to fight.

Darth Sidious vs Ghost Rider

Avatar image for 80sbaby
#440 Posted by 80sBaby (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen: I can debate for Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Wolverine, Superman, Flash (Wally) or Superboy (Kon-El)

Avatar image for youngjustice
#441 Posted by YoungJustice (7318 posts) - - Show Bio

I challenge to a duel to the death.

Avatar image for erik
#442 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

I'd like Silver and Erik to fight.

Darth Sidious vs Ghost Rider

I try to stay out of debates with characters I have no knowledge on.

Avatar image for 80sbaby
#443 Posted by 80sBaby (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, add Doom to the list of characters I'll debate.

Avatar image for bluetoothbully
#444 Posted by acer51 (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@acer51 said:

I'd like Silver and Erik to fight.

Darth Sidious vs Ghost Rider

I try to stay out of debates with characters I have no knowledge on.

Ok, you should.

Avatar image for erik
#445 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@Erik said:

@acer51 said:

I'd like Silver and Erik to fight.

Darth Sidious vs Ghost Rider

I try to stay out of debates with characters I have no knowledge on.

Ok, you should.

What?

Avatar image for frozen
#446 Posted by Frozen (21134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@acer51 said:

@Erik said:

@acer51 said:

I'd like Silver and Erik to fight.

Darth Sidious vs Ghost Rider

I try to stay out of debates with characters I have no knowledge on.

Ok, you should.

What?

He's trolling.

Avatar image for bluetoothbully
#447 Edited by acer51 (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@acer51 said:

@Erik said:

@acer51 said:

I'd like Silver and Erik to fight.

Darth Sidious vs Ghost Rider

I try to stay out of debates with characters I have no knowledge on.

Ok, you should.

What?

I agreed with you.

Still it would be so fun to see you and Silver debate. Top posters never seem to debate each other

Avatar image for bluetoothbully
#448 Posted by acer51 (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen:

hmm, no not trollin. I said I wanted Silver and Eric to debate, in a Sidious vs Ghost Rider argument.

She said she didn't want to debate with characters she had no knowledge on.

That's fine with me.

I would enjoy it if they debated though.

Avatar image for erik
#449 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

I agreed with you.

Still it would be so fun to see you and Silver debate. Top posters never seem to debate each other

I have gone rounds with Vance, k4tz, Morph, Buckshot, CitizenBane and several other heavy hitters. Most pretty recently. Not Silver lately but that is only because he almost exclusively posts in Star Wars threads and I know nothing about Star Wars outside the movies.

Avatar image for frozen
#450 Posted by Frozen (21134 posts) - - Show Bio

She?