Avatar image for strafe_prower
#201 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" So Mate and Gerald vs. Decoy and Me or another combination?  I also would like to know your 2 choices. "
Mate and Me vs you Gerald actually. Mate picked Travis Touchdown and I picked Dr.McNinja. "
F*** yea. 
 
Ok, I'll see who gerald picks first
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#202 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" So Mate and Gerald vs. Decoy and Me or another combination?  I also would like to know your 2 choices. "
Mate and Me vs you Gerald actually. Mate picked Travis Touchdown and I picked Dr.McNinja. "
F*** yea.  Ok, I'll see who gerald picks first "
Don't be fooled, when I debate with a webcomic character I go to a whole new level(because I can pull out scans like crazy)
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#203 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" So Mate and Gerald vs. Decoy and Me or another combination?  I also would like to know your 2 choices. "
Mate and Me vs you Gerald actually. Mate picked Travis Touchdown and I picked Dr.McNinja. "
F*** yea.  Ok, I'll see who gerald picks first "
Don't be fooled, when I debate with a webcomic character I go to a whole new level(because I can pull out scans like crazy) "
It's not that I think you are below us, It is just rare I get to debate alongside gerald.
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#204 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: I always debate against Matezoide(he's my sworn rival now) so me teaming up with him will prove interesting to say the least.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#205 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Strafe Prower: I always debate against Matezoide(he's my sworn rival now) so me teaming up with him will prove interesting to say the least. "
f*ck yeah
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#206 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Strafe Prower: I always debate against Matezoide(he's my sworn rival now) so me teaming up with him will prove interesting to say the least. "
f*ck yeah "
Just know that once this battle is over I will destroy you. DESTROY!
Avatar image for matezoide2
#207 Edited by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Strafe Prower: I always debate against Matezoide(he's my sworn rival now) so me teaming up with him will prove interesting to say the least. "
f*ck yeah "
Just know that once this battle is over I will destroy you. DESTROY! "
you will never succeed
lets just wait for our opponents and we can start 
just a note,tomorrow i will spend most of the day off-line :P
 
ps: i hope our opponents will pick characthers based on skill....it will be more interesting that way :P
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#208 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Hopefully it'll be skill seeing as Dr.McNinja's physical stats are around peak humanish.
Avatar image for son_of_magnus
#209 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" I want to do someone in a Booster Gold battle  "
No one is man enough to face Booster Gold 
Avatar image for matezoide2
#210 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" I want to do someone in a Booster Gold battle  "
No one is man enough to face Booster Gold  "
no one can face Booster Gold
Avatar image for son_of_magnus
#211 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" I want to do someone in a Booster Gold battle  "
No one is man enough to face Booster Gold  "
no one can face Booster Gold "
Well obviously but someone should take their @$$ kicking like a man 
Avatar image for spidey_15
#212 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Hey K4tzy, when i will finish with Vance, would you like to have a debate with me? 
=]
Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#213 Posted by k4tzm4n (41737 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:
Pick a character and I'll try my best to think of an even battle. 
 
@Buckshot: 
That character you've suggested is waaaaaay out of my knowledge zone (in terms of power), so I wouldn't be able to give him a proper match.
Moderator
Avatar image for spidey_15
#214 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: I'll PM you. 
=]
Avatar image for crom_cruach
#215 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take on anyone in a topic with Top Cow characters. Provided it's a serious bout and not an obvious spite thread.

Avatar image for difficlus
#216 Posted by difficlus (10659 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess anyone can debate with me on wally west, silver surfer or aspen matthews...

Avatar image for mrdirector786
#217 Posted by MrDirector786 (44087 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Transformers really well and New Gods pretty well. I could debate someone with me backing one of those two.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
#218 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: Kratos is too much for Guts. Mainly due to his strength and magic. Fighting skills I believe Guts could handle, but he isn't that strong.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#219 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Decoy Elite: Kratos is too much for Guts. Mainly due to his strength and magic. Fighting skills I believe Guts could handle, but he isn't that strong. "
thats prety much the conclusion i got once i figured Guts can only lift 10-15 tons :P
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
#220 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: Do you think Guts can handle Krato's strength. I don't think he can. I'm more than positive Guts could handle him in the skill department, but Kratos strength is more than anything Guts fought in the Berserk series(from what I can remember).
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
#221 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Decoy Elite: Kratos is too much for Guts. Mainly due to his strength and magic. Fighting skills I believe Guts could handle, but he isn't that strong. "
thats prety much the conclusion i got once i figured Guts can only lift 10-15 tons :P "
Yeah, thats pretty much the only reason Guts can't take him. Guts is an amazing swordsman and could fights Kratos in the regard, but Kratos strength level is just way too much.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#222 Edited by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Decoy Elite: Kratos is too much for Guts. Mainly due to his strength and magic. Fighting skills I believe Guts could handle, but he isn't that strong. "
thats prety much the conclusion i got once i figured Guts can only lift 10-15 tons :P "
Yeah, thats pretty much the only reason Guts can't take him. Guts is an amazing swordsman and could fights Kratos in the regard, but Kratos strength level is just way too much. "
dont forget his incridible magic powers :P
btw,i love this thread
the battle threads are (at least) 60% more interesting than it used to be
how we never thought of that,i will never know
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#223 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Decoy Elite: Kratos is too much for Guts. Mainly due to his strength and magic. Fighting skills I believe Guts could handle, but he isn't that strong. "
When did I mention Kratos fighting Guts?
Avatar image for spidey_15
#224 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Decoy Elite: Kratos is too much for Guts. Mainly due to his strength and magic. Fighting skills I believe Guts could handle, but he isn't that strong. "
thats prety much the conclusion i got once i figured Guts can only lift 10-15 tons :P "
Yeah, thats pretty much the only reason Guts can't take him. Guts is an amazing swordsman and could fights Kratos in the regard, but Kratos strength level is just way too much. "
dont forget his incridible magic powers :P btw,i love this thread the battle threads are (at least) 60% more interesting than it used to be how we never thought of that,i will never know "
I totally agree. Since Vance and Mav's debate, battle forums have become awesome. 
=D
Avatar image for matezoide2
#225 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Decoy Elite: Kratos is too much for Guts. Mainly due to his strength and magic. Fighting skills I believe Guts could handle, but he isn't that strong. "
When did I mention Kratos fighting Guts? "
it is clear he accidentaly replied to you,when he wanted to talk to me :P
 
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Decoy Elite: Kratos is too much for Guts. Mainly due to his strength and magic. Fighting skills I believe Guts could handle, but he isn't that strong. "
thats prety much the conclusion i got once i figured Guts can only lift 10-15 tons :P "
Yeah, thats pretty much the only reason Guts can't take him. Guts is an amazing swordsman and could fights Kratos in the regard, but Kratos strength level is just way too much. "
dont forget his incridible magic powers :P btw,i love this thread the battle threads are (at least) 60% more interesting than it used to be how we never thought of that,i will never know "
I totally agree. Since Vance and Mav's debate, battle forums have become awesome. =D "

hell yeah
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#226 Edited by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @geraldthesloth: Do you think Guts can handle Krato's strength. I don't think he can. I'm more than positive Guts could handle him in the skill department, but Kratos strength is more than anything Guts fought in the Berserk series(from what I can remember). "

Kratos is honestly 15 times stronger than Guts, and probably a better fighter.
Avatar image for silver2467
#227 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said: 
Kratos is honestly 15 times stronger than Kratos, and probably a better fighter. "
O_o 
 
So he is a better fighter than himself? 
 
:P
Avatar image for methos
#228 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

Request

 
If you have a challenge in here for a Battle Debate with two characters, please create the thread in the forums and post a link here.
 
 
Take the discussion to that thread so this thread can be kept clean for people to actually find challenges 
 
M
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#229 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @geraldthesloth said: 
Kratos is honestly 15 times stronger than Kratos, and probably a better fighter. "
O_o  So he is a better fighter than himself?  :P "
Sneaky motha trucka..
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
#230 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:

" anyone`s willing to go up against me and Kratos?
 
@Fist_of_Mandalore: what are Guts`s better feats? "

Fighter vs Kratos?
  "
@Decoy Elite: You said this. Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were implying Kratos vs Guts.@Vance Astro said:
" I'm not finished with Spidey15 but who ever else wants some of this i'm open to it.(No homo) "
Sure its not Vance, sure its not =P
Avatar image for fist_of_mandaloree
#231 Posted by Fist_Of_Mandaloree (36 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore: I CHALLENGE YOU!
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
#232 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @geraldthesloth said: 
Kratos is honestly 15 times stronger than Kratos, and probably a better fighter. "
O_o  So he is a better fighter than himself?  :P "
Sneaky motha trucka.. "
Lol, well, I agree he is deff stronger. But I'm not sure if better fighter would work. I mean he was able to stay in those fights against Gods because of his strength and magic. I'm not sure if Kratos is really that much of a better fighter.
Avatar image for hi_i_m_new
#233 Posted by Hi I'm New (311 posts) - - Show Bio

finally got around to joining my school's debate team so this could be good practice, I would like to throw my hat into the ring(if you can do that).

Avatar image for fist_of_mandaloree
#234 Posted by Fist_Of_Mandaloree (36 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hi I'm New said:
" finally got around to joining my school's debate team so this could be good practice, I would like to throw my hat into the ring(if you can do that). "
F@G
Avatar image for hi_i_m_new
#235 Posted by Hi I'm New (311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_Of_Mandaloree said:
" @Hi I'm New said:
" finally got around to joining my school's debate team so this could be good practice, I would like to throw my hat into the ring(if you can do that). "
F@G "
i may be making false assumptions but I get the feeling you don't like me
Avatar image for fist_of_mandaloree
#236 Posted by Fist_Of_Mandaloree (36 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hi I'm New said:
" @Fist_Of_Mandaloree said:
" @Hi I'm New said:
" finally got around to joining my school's debate team so this could be good practice, I would like to throw my hat into the ring(if you can do that). "
F@G "
i may be making false assumptions but I get the feeling you don't like me "
Lol I was Just Kidding (;
Avatar image for methos
#237 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

*facepalm* 
 
M

Avatar image for hi_i_m_new
#238 Posted by Hi I'm New (311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_Of_Mandaloree said:
" @Hi I'm New said:
" @Fist_Of_Mandaloree said:
" @Hi I'm New said:
" finally got around to joining my school's debate team so this could be good practice, I would like to throw my hat into the ring(if you can do that). "
F@G "
i may be making false assumptions but I get the feeling you don't like me "
Lol I was Just Kidding (; "
just checkin'
Avatar image for ultimate_jsa
#239 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

this sounds cool
Avatar image for marveljackass433
#240 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio

anything with Alex Mercer,Batman,Silver Surfer,predator,or Hellboy is my game. 

Avatar image for mrdirector786
#241 Posted by MrDirector786 (44087 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methos said:
"

Request

 
If you have a challenge in here for a Battle Debate with two characters, please create the thread in the forums and post a link here.
  Take the discussion to that thread so this thread can be kept clean for people to actually find challenges  M "
Since you're not a mod anymore, I'm not going to listen. :P
Avatar image for marveljackass433
#242 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate JSA:I challenge you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avatar image for marveljackass433
#243 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio

i challenge all Chuck Nooris Trollers.
I will be using Killer Croc,a most hated character and a joke.

Avatar image for matezoide2
#244 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @geraldthesloth: Do you think Guts can handle Krato's strength. I don't think he can. I'm more than positive Guts could handle him in the skill department, but Kratos strength is more than anything Guts fought in the Berserk series(from what I can remember). "

Kratos is honestly 15 times stronger than Guts, and probably a better fighter. "
i say he is stronger than that :P
 
@Hi I'm New:
sure thing
whats your forte?
Avatar image for hi_i_m_new
#245 Posted by Hi I'm New (311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: I'm decent with Invincible, Deadpool(to an extent), Mimic(Exiles), Midnighter, The Runaways, Battle Pope, and (some of)Lobo. I'm not a comic reader that usually sticks with a specific title for the long run. I jump around a lot so I know a little about alot and only a lot about specific comics(most of which wouldn't be useful in a battle).
Avatar image for marveljackass433
#246 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Avatar image for marveljackass433
#247 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12774 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for matezoide2
#248 Edited by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hi I'm New said:

" @Matezoide: I'm decent with Invincible, Deadpool(to an extent), Mimic(Exiles), Midnighter, The Runaways, Battle Pope, and (some of)Lobo. I'm not a comic reader that usually sticks with a specific title for the long run. I jump around a lot so I know a little about alot and only a lot about specific comics(most of which wouldn't be useful in a battle). "

yeah,our characthers arent on the same level :P
 
@MarvelJackAss433:
wanna debate?
Avatar image for evodmasters
#249 Posted by evodmasters (593 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't win most of my debates, but I like to think that I lose gracefully. So I'm game.

Avatar image for matezoide2
#250 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@evodmasters said:

" I don't win most of my debates, but I like to think that I lose gracefully. So I'm game. "

what are your best characters?