#101 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea.
#102 Posted by kheranlord12 (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread.
#103 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
"@Power NeXus said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Power NeXus: I'm good at debating Marvel Street Levelers(Mostly Spider-Man and DD related characters) and some DC street levelers as well(mostly Batman related characters) "

Hmmmmm. Perhaps Toad vs Kraven the Hunter? Nightcrawler vs Shang-Chi? "
Nightcrawler vs Kraven
 anyone wants to go up against Samurai Jack?

@FLCL1 said:

" @Matezoide:MATEZOIDE! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DEATHMATCH IN THE RING OF CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! "

*karate chops FLCL1*  :P "

Or Toad vs Shang-Chi :) 

I'm not really sure if my guys could take Samurai Jack. 
I never watched much of the show, but I've heard of a lot of his feats. o_0 
It's really hard to beat anybody who is powered by the Toon Force. 
(Then again, I could reference the time in Super Hero Squad Show when Toad put a beatdown on Thor, Silver Surfer, and Wolverine all at the same time).
#104 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread. "
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't)
#105 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

I am willing to Debate for Captain America, Namor, Daredevil, & Nightwing

#106 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread. "
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't) "

But... Bane WOULD beat Midnighter... 

Killing Midnighter would be easy for Bane to do. He broke the Bat, so why not the Night? 
Losing a fight is not an option to Bane. 
Armed with copious amounts of venom and his own two fists, Bane is nearly unstoppable. 
Not only is Bane superhumanly strong, but a total genius too. 
Do you honestly think Midnighter could stand up to the man who broke the Bat? 
I truly believe that Bane would win this fight. 
Can you explain to me how Mightnighter has any chance at all? 
A baby is smart enough to know Midnighter can't win this fight. 
Remember when Bane broke the Bat? Yeah. 

Love of combat has driven Bane to be the best fighter there is. 
I don't think Midnighter has good enough feats. 
Verily, Bane would curbstomp... 
Every single time. 
So, in conclusion, Bane breats Midnighter just like he broke the Bat. 
#107 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: Toad vs Kraven sounds good then, I know much more about Kraven than I do Shang and I can see how the fight would be debatable.
#108 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Power NeXus: Toad vs Kraven sounds good then, I know much more about Kraven than I do Shang and I can see how the fight would be debatable. "

Do you want to set it up, or should I?
#109 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't) "
But... Bane WOULD beat Midnighter...  Killing Midnighter would be easy for Bane to do. He broke the Bat, so why not the Night? Losing a fight is not an option to Bane. Armed with copious amounts of venom and his own two fists, Bane is nearly unstoppable. Not only is Bane superhumanly strong, but a total genius too. Do you honestly think Midnighter could stand up to the man who broke the Bat? I truly believe that Bane would win this fight. Can you explain to me how Mightnighter has any chance at all? A baby is smart enough to know Midnighter can't win this fight. Remember when Bane broke the Bat? Yeah.  Love of combat has driven Bane to be the best fighter there is. I don't think Midnighter has good enough feats. Verily, Bane would curbstomp... Every single time. So, in conclusion, Bane breats Midnighter just like he broke the Bat.  "
Bane just throws him in a volcano
#110 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Power NeXus: Toad vs Kraven sounds good then, I know much more about Kraven than I do Shang and I can see how the fight would be debatable. "
Do you want to set it up, or should I? "
You set it up, I feel lazy. :D
#111 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 
good debate Decoy :)
#112 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite:  good debate Decoy :) "
Now I need to go up against NeXus. I hope I don't get some kind of virus. :X

Anyway, good debate. You did great as usual.
#113 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite:  good debate Decoy :) "
Now I need to go up against NeXus. I hope I don't get some kind of virus. :X  Anyway, good debate. You did great as usual. "
haha,i am sure your debate with NeXus will prove to be great

you overdone yourself on our debate,i had a lot of fun defending Bayonetta (fap fap fap....kidding....maybe)
#114 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: No wonder you like No More Heroes so much :P
#115 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: No wonder you like No More Heroes so much :P "

Must not recharge my sword
#116 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: No wonder you like No More Heroes so much :P "

"

#117 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 
LMAO
#118 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
But... Bane WOULD beat Midnighter...  Killing Midnighter would be easy for Bane to do. He broke the Bat, so why not the Night? Losing a fight is not an option to Bane. Armed with copious amounts of venom and his own two fists, Bane is nearly unstoppable. Not only is Bane superhumanly strong, but a total genius too. Do you honestly think Midnighter could stand up to the man who broke the Bat? I truly believe that Bane would win this fight. Can you explain to me how Mightnighter has any chance at all? A baby is smart enough to know Midnighter can't win this fight. Remember when Bane broke the Bat? Yeah.  Love of combat has driven Bane to be the best fighter there is. I don't think Midnighter has good enough feats. Verily, Bane would curbstomp... Every single time. So, in conclusion, Bane breats Midnighter just like he broke the Bat.  "
Bane just throws him in a volcano"

Ah yes, the old Rhino Manuever.
#119 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Ah yes, the old Rhino Manuever. "

No Caption Provided
#120 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Do you want to set it up, or should I? "
You set it up, I feel lazy. :D "

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/power-nexus-vs-decoy-elite-debate-toad-vs-kraven-the-hunter/577984/ 
Here's our fight. 
I took the liberty of putting together some details for the OP, just so there aren't too many variables and 'unknowns' in the fight.
#121 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Ah yes, the old Rhino Manuever. "

"

He will never truly be gone, as long as those who remember him stay loyal. 
*sniff*
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
#122 Edited by Fist_of_Mandalore (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm willing to debate for Lobo, Darkness, Deadpool, Black Panther, The Destroyer, Hellboy, Skaar, Hiro Kala, Ares(Marvel), Silver Surfer, Magneto.

#123 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm up for a challenge

#124 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be up for someone Vs Drizzt sometime soon.

#125 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: What type of characters would you debate for?
#126 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: I'll make a little list 

Outsiders (Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Katana, Halo, Creeper) 
Hawkeye & Mockingbird 
Freedom Fighters( Phantom Lady, Human Bomb, Black Condor, Red Bee) 
Mighty Crusaders(Web, War Bird, Fly Girl, Inferno, The Shield) 
Vision 
Iceman 

Those are what I consider my best subjects, but I'll debate on just about anything.
#127 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: Alright. I would like to debate you. 

Characters I know best are: 
SpiderMan 
BatMan 
Martian Manhunter 
Captain America 
Wonder Woman 
Virtually anything Star Wars 

There are others. 
#128 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467:  

Hmm.....You pick. I'll give you a few more characters 

Secret Six (Ragdoll, Scandal Savage, Jeanette, Deadshot, Catman, Bane) 
Gotham City Sirens (Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Riddler) 

There are others.
#129 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: What high tier characters are knowledgeable on? You mentioned Geo-Force and Black Lightning. Are there any others?
#130 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: I have read a bit of marvel cosmics (Annihilation and Thanos Imperative), but I'm not that knowledgable on the characters involved. same for DC. I've read some WW, GL, and other, but I wouldn't call myself a competant defender of them.
#131 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'd debate..I always am down for

•  Punisher
  • Paladin
  • Wolverine
  • Billy Baston
  • Firestorm
and thousands of other characters...really just ask me about one and I'll take time to research.
#132 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: Alright. Would Wonder Woman vs Geo-Force be a good battle, in your opinion? Or have the two already fought?
#133 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: The 2 have not faced to my knowledge and I think it would be a great battle. You can make the thread ;)
#134 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: Hahahaha! You want me to do all the work, right? :P 

Fair enough. I will go make the thread. 
#135 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: LOL, well if the shoe fits...:) 

Much appreciated.
#136 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

I might going to have a debate with Vance. 
=]

Avatar image for death_certificate
#137 Posted by Death Certificate (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

just norman

#138 Posted by NexusOfLight (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I knew enough characters to really get into this. Let's see. Anyone up for a fight involving Darkness, Witchblade, Nova, Spawn, Deadpool, Hercules, Thor, or the Young Avengers?

#139 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

This might have been fun if i was on more : ( 

#140 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator: You could still do one and just let the person you are debating with know that the posts will be few and far between.
#141 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" This might have been fun if i was on more : (  "
You could do a quick debate or debate someone who's patient enough to wait for responses.
#142 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:
Maybe : )
#143 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

Strafe just thought of an idea. It would be like a tag-team debating system  

example would be Orion and Silver Surfer(AtPhantom and Morph) vs. Captain Atom and Thor(Static Shock and Silver)

#144 Posted by Morpheus_ (34432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" Strafe just thought of an idea. It would be like a tag-team debating system   example would be Orion and Silver Surfer(AtPhantom and Morph) vs. Captain Atom and Thor(Static Shock and Silver) "
Spiral would be a better choice when it comes to defending the Odinson.

That being said, if you can persuade all the parties involved, I'm game.
#145 Posted by pooty (16236 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm willing to debate which are more comfortable cotton thongs vs lace thongs.

#146 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Then Spiral could do it. 

@AtPhantom: 
@CosmicSpiral: 
@Static Shock: 

What do you guys think?
#147 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: That would be an epic thread for the ages. 
#148 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: Lets, see what Static and AtPhantom have to say, and It can be so :)
#149 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" I guess I'd debate..I always am down for
  •  Punisher
  • Paladin
  • Wolverine
  • Billy Baston
  • Firestorm
and thousands of other characters...really just ask me about one and I'll take time to research. "

#150 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" Strafe just thought of an idea. It would be like a tag-team debating system   example would be Orion and Silver Surfer(AtPhantom and Morph) vs. Captain Atom and Thor(Static Shock and Silver) "
Spiral would be a better choice when it comes to defending the Odinson.   
This is true. 

That being said, if you can persuade all the parties involved, I'm game. "
Agreed.