Avatar image for decoy_elite
#101 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea.
Avatar image for kheranlord12
#102 Posted by kheranlord12 (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread.
Avatar image for power_nexus
#103 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
"@Power NeXus said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Power NeXus: I'm good at debating Marvel Street Levelers(Mostly Spider-Man and DD related characters) and some DC street levelers as well(mostly Batman related characters) "

Hmmmmm. Perhaps Toad vs Kraven the Hunter? Nightcrawler vs Shang-Chi? "
Nightcrawler vs Kraven
 anyone wants to go up against Samurai Jack?

@FLCL1 said:

" @Matezoide:MATEZOIDE! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DEATHMATCH IN THE RING OF CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! "

*karate chops FLCL1*  :P "

Or Toad vs Shang-Chi :) 
 
I'm not really sure if my guys could take Samurai Jack. 
I never watched much of the show, but I've heard of a lot of his feats. o_0 
It's really hard to beat anybody who is powered by the Toon Force. 
(Then again, I could reference the time in Super Hero Squad Show when Toad put a beatdown on Thor, Silver Surfer, and Wolverine all at the same time).
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#104 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread. "
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't)
Avatar image for thamessenger07
#105 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

I am willing to Debate for Captain America, Namor, Daredevil, & Nightwing

Avatar image for power_nexus
#106 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread. "
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't) "

But... Bane WOULD beat Midnighter... 
 
Killing Midnighter would be easy for Bane to do. He broke the Bat, so why not the Night? 
Losing a fight is not an option to Bane. 
Armed with copious amounts of venom and his own two fists, Bane is nearly unstoppable. 
Not only is Bane superhumanly strong, but a total genius too. 
Do you honestly think Midnighter could stand up to the man who broke the Bat? 
I truly believe that Bane would win this fight. 
Can you explain to me how Mightnighter has any chance at all? 
A baby is smart enough to know Midnighter can't win this fight. 
Remember when Bane broke the Bat? Yeah. 
 
Love of combat has driven Bane to be the best fighter there is. 
I don't think Midnighter has good enough feats. 
Verily, Bane would curbstomp... 
Every single time. 
So, in conclusion, Bane breats Midnighter just like he broke the Bat. 
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#107 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: Toad vs Kraven sounds good then, I know much more about Kraven than I do Shang and I can see how the fight would be debatable.
Avatar image for power_nexus
#108 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Power NeXus: Toad vs Kraven sounds good then, I know much more about Kraven than I do Shang and I can see how the fight would be debatable. "

Do you want to set it up, or should I?
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#109 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread. "
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't) "
But... Bane WOULD beat Midnighter...  Killing Midnighter would be easy for Bane to do. He broke the Bat, so why not the Night? Losing a fight is not an option to Bane. Armed with copious amounts of venom and his own two fists, Bane is nearly unstoppable. Not only is Bane superhumanly strong, but a total genius too. Do you honestly think Midnighter could stand up to the man who broke the Bat? I truly believe that Bane would win this fight. Can you explain to me how Mightnighter has any chance at all? A baby is smart enough to know Midnighter can't win this fight. Remember when Bane broke the Bat? Yeah.  Love of combat has driven Bane to be the best fighter there is. I don't think Midnighter has good enough feats. Verily, Bane would curbstomp... Every single time. So, in conclusion, Bane breats Midnighter just like he broke the Bat.  "
Bane just throws him in a volcano
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#110 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Power NeXus: Toad vs Kraven sounds good then, I know much more about Kraven than I do Shang and I can see how the fight would be debatable. "
Do you want to set it up, or should I? "
You set it up, I feel lazy. :D
Avatar image for matezoide2
#111 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 
good debate Decoy :)
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#112 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite:  good debate Decoy :) "
Now I need to go up against NeXus. I hope I don't get some kind of virus. :X
 
Anyway, good debate. You did great as usual.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#113 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite:  good debate Decoy :) "
Now I need to go up against NeXus. I hope I don't get some kind of virus. :X  Anyway, good debate. You did great as usual. "
haha,i am sure your debate with NeXus will prove to be great
 
you overdone yourself on our debate,i had a lot of fun defending Bayonetta (fap fap fap....kidding....maybe)
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#114 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: No wonder you like No More Heroes so much :P
Avatar image for matezoide2
#115 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: No wonder you like No More Heroes so much :P "

 Must not recharge my sword
 Must not recharge my sword
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#116 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: No wonder you like No More Heroes so much :P "

 Must not recharge my sword
 Must not recharge my sword
"
 
Avatar image for matezoide2
#117 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 
LMAO
Avatar image for power_nexus
#118 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread. "
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't) "
But... Bane WOULD beat Midnighter...  Killing Midnighter would be easy for Bane to do. He broke the Bat, so why not the Night? Losing a fight is not an option to Bane. Armed with copious amounts of venom and his own two fists, Bane is nearly unstoppable. Not only is Bane superhumanly strong, but a total genius too. Do you honestly think Midnighter could stand up to the man who broke the Bat? I truly believe that Bane would win this fight. Can you explain to me how Mightnighter has any chance at all? A baby is smart enough to know Midnighter can't win this fight. Remember when Bane broke the Bat? Yeah.  Love of combat has driven Bane to be the best fighter there is. I don't think Midnighter has good enough feats. Verily, Bane would curbstomp... Every single time. So, in conclusion, Bane breats Midnighter just like he broke the Bat.  "
Bane just throws him in a volcano"

Ah yes, the old Rhino Manuever.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#119 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread. "
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't) "
But... Bane WOULD beat Midnighter...  Killing Midnighter would be easy for Bane to do. He broke the Bat, so why not the Night? Losing a fight is not an option to Bane. Armed with copious amounts of venom and his own two fists, Bane is nearly unstoppable. Not only is Bane superhumanly strong, but a total genius too. Do you honestly think Midnighter could stand up to the man who broke the Bat? I truly believe that Bane would win this fight. Can you explain to me how Mightnighter has any chance at all? A baby is smart enough to know Midnighter can't win this fight. Remember when Bane broke the Bat? Yeah.  Love of combat has driven Bane to be the best fighter there is. I don't think Midnighter has good enough feats. Verily, Bane would curbstomp... Every single time. So, in conclusion, Bane breats Midnighter just like he broke the Bat.  "
Bane just throws him in a volcano"
Ah yes, the old Rhino Manuever. "

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for power_nexus
#120 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Power NeXus: Toad vs Kraven sounds good then, I know much more about Kraven than I do Shang and I can see how the fight would be debatable. "
Do you want to set it up, or should I? "
You set it up, I feel lazy. :D "

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/power-nexus-vs-decoy-elite-debate-toad-vs-kraven-the-hunter/577984/ 
Here's our fight. 
I took the liberty of putting together some details for the OP, just so there aren't too many variables and 'unknowns' in the fight.
Avatar image for power_nexus
#121 Posted by Power NeXus (10283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @warlord1234: Oh..oh wow you actually tried to defend Bane................................that was not a very good idea. "
I did not defend i was pointing out that midnighter was is not unstopable like people try to make him out to be read the thread. "
Ah, see that wasn't a debate per-say, we just both misunderstood each other. I meant that he was almost unstoppable against street level characters. And I thought that you meant that Bane won(which thankfully you didn't) "
But... Bane WOULD beat Midnighter...  Killing Midnighter would be easy for Bane to do. He broke the Bat, so why not the Night? Losing a fight is not an option to Bane. Armed with copious amounts of venom and his own two fists, Bane is nearly unstoppable. Not only is Bane superhumanly strong, but a total genius too. Do you honestly think Midnighter could stand up to the man who broke the Bat? I truly believe that Bane would win this fight. Can you explain to me how Mightnighter has any chance at all? A baby is smart enough to know Midnighter can't win this fight. Remember when Bane broke the Bat? Yeah.  Love of combat has driven Bane to be the best fighter there is. I don't think Midnighter has good enough feats. Verily, Bane would curbstomp... Every single time. So, in conclusion, Bane breats Midnighter just like he broke the Bat.  "
Bane just throws him in a volcano"
Ah yes, the old Rhino Manuever. "

 
 
"

He will never truly be gone, as long as those who remember him stay loyal. 
*sniff*
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
#122 Edited by Fist_of_Mandalore (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm willing to debate for Lobo, Darkness, Deadpool, Black Panther, The Destroyer, Hellboy, Skaar, Hiro Kala, Ares(Marvel), Silver Surfer, Magneto.

Avatar image for strafe_prower
#123 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm up for a challenge

Avatar image for andferne
#124 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be up for someone Vs Drizzt sometime soon.

Avatar image for silver2467
#125 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: What type of characters would you debate for?
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#126 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: I'll make a little list 
 
Outsiders (Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Katana, Halo, Creeper) 
Hawkeye & Mockingbird 
Freedom Fighters( Phantom Lady, Human Bomb, Black Condor, Red Bee) 
Mighty Crusaders(Web, War Bird, Fly Girl, Inferno, The Shield) 
Vision 
Iceman 
 
Those are what I consider my best subjects, but I'll debate on just about anything.
Avatar image for silver2467
#127 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: Alright. I would like to debate you. 
 
Characters I know best are: 
SpiderMan 
BatMan 
Martian Manhunter 
Captain America 
Wonder Woman 
Virtually anything Star Wars 
 
There are others. 
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#128 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467:  
 
Hmm.....You pick. I'll give you a few more characters 
 
Secret Six (Ragdoll, Scandal Savage, Jeanette, Deadshot, Catman, Bane) 
Gotham City Sirens (Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Riddler) 
 
There are others.
Avatar image for silver2467
#129 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: What high tier characters are knowledgeable on? You mentioned Geo-Force and Black Lightning. Are there any others?
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#130 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: I have read a bit of marvel cosmics (Annihilation and Thanos Imperative), but I'm not that knowledgable on the characters involved. same for DC. I've read some WW, GL, and other, but I wouldn't call myself a competant defender of them.
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#131 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'd debate..I always am down for

  •  Punisher
  • Paladin
  • Wolverine
  • Billy Baston
  • Firestorm
and thousands of other characters...really just ask me about one and I'll take time to research.
Avatar image for silver2467
#132 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: Alright. Would Wonder Woman vs Geo-Force be a good battle, in your opinion? Or have the two already fought?
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#133 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: The 2 have not faced to my knowledge and I think it would be a great battle. You can make the thread ;)
Avatar image for silver2467
#134 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: Hahahaha! You want me to do all the work, right? :P 
 
Fair enough. I will go make the thread. 
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#135 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: LOL, well if the shoe fits...:) 
 
Much appreciated.
Avatar image for spidey_15
#136 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

I might going to have a debate with Vance. 
=]

Avatar image for death_certificate
#137 Posted by Death Certificate (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

just norman

Avatar image for nexusoflight
#138 Posted by NexusOfLight (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I knew enough characters to really get into this. Let's see. Anyone up for a fight involving Darkness, Witchblade, Nova, Spawn, Deadpool, Hercules, Thor, or the Young Avengers?

Avatar image for the_creator
#139 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

This might have been fun if i was on more : ( 

Avatar image for andferne
#140 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator: You could still do one and just let the person you are debating with know that the posts will be few and far between.
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#141 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" This might have been fun if i was on more : (  "
You could do a quick debate or debate someone who's patient enough to wait for responses.
Avatar image for the_creator
#142 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:
Maybe : )
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#143 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio

Strafe just thought of an idea. It would be like a tag-team debating system  
 
example would be Orion and Silver Surfer(AtPhantom and Morph) vs. Captain Atom and Thor(Static Shock and Silver)

Avatar image for morpheus_
#144 Posted by Morpheus_ (34432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" Strafe just thought of an idea. It would be like a tag-team debating system   example would be Orion and Silver Surfer(AtPhantom and Morph) vs. Captain Atom and Thor(Static Shock and Silver) "
Spiral would be a better choice when it comes to defending the Odinson.
 
That being said, if you can persuade all the parties involved, I'm game.
Avatar image for pooty
#145 Posted by pooty (16236 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm willing to debate which are more comfortable cotton thongs vs lace thongs.

Avatar image for strafe_prower
#146 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Then Spiral could do it. 
 
@AtPhantom: 
@CosmicSpiral: 
@Static Shock: 
 
What do you guys think?
Avatar image for cosmicspiral
#147 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower: That would be an epic thread for the ages. 
Avatar image for strafe_prower
#148 Posted by Strafe Prower (13013 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: Lets, see what Static and AtPhantom have to say, and It can be so :)
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#149 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" I guess I'd debate..I always am down for
  •  Punisher
  • Paladin
  • Wolverine
  • Billy Baston
  • Firestorm
and thousands of other characters...really just ask me about one and I'll take time to research. "

Avatar image for silver2467
#150 Posted by Silver2467 (16759 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" Strafe just thought of an idea. It would be like a tag-team debating system   example would be Orion and Silver Surfer(AtPhantom and Morph) vs. Captain Atom and Thor(Static Shock and Silver) "
Spiral would be a better choice when it comes to defending the Odinson.   
This is true. 
 
That being said, if you can persuade all the parties involved, I'm game. "
Agreed.