User Lists: 0

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53802  Edited By KillerQueen

I'm looking to use a team comprised of the protagonists from each manga written by Shinobu Ohtaka. It'd have to be a month or so from now due to ongoing matches of mine and real-life obligations, but I wanted to go ahead and put this out there to gauge interest. I'd be using (for those unaware of her work) Aladdin, Momoko, and Musashi from Magi, Sumomomo, and Orient. I'll be listing the versions below:

• Aladdin (Pre-Timeskip)

Aladdin is a multi-mountain buster with hax and versatility. He can warp the fabric of space to defend against oncoming damage and has access to several different fields of magic (including but not limited to heat, light, sound, water, strength, and gravitational magic).

• Momoko (End of Series)

Momoko is an island/country buster with minimal versatility and no hax. Ki allows her to do all kinds of things, from flying and amping her physical prowess to manifesting swords and dragons out of energy.

• Musashi (Obsidian Goddess)

Musashi is an country buster that can control various forms of energy (from light and sound to the power of the soul). He's a bit of a glass cannon, but his power and capacity for defense makes up for it.

Aladdin is faster than light, Momoko has no speed feats to speak of, and Musashi is in the four digit Mach realm. I don't think I need to explain how problematic their varying speeds are, so I'd request that speed be equalized for the match. In addition to that, equalized energies would be nice (but isn't a must have).

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banksyboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: How about Penny Polendina from RWBY?

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Anyone wanna face off against Samurai Jack?

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody wanna take on Hiei or Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho?

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: How powerful do you think they are?

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Well S class demons with some statements can be scaled to planetary, but there doesn’t seem to be any feats to support that. At most, I would put them at around Multi continental level

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: Would you be interested in going against the team I pitched above (Post #53802)?

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: Sure, I’ll take them on with Yusuke, this is gonna be my first CAV so It may be a bit messy

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: You've got nothing to worry about, man. Is it all right if we wait a week before we start? I need to get a counterpost up on another match that I'm in.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerqueen: No problem, I’ve got some school stuff to deal with anyways

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69: Cool. I'll go ahead and make the thread to gather voters and whatnot.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banksyboi: I don't know much about them; mind giving me some feats?

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies:

I am already debating that in another thread, why would I debate it again?? Also, he can one shot him with his sword yes.

Anyways, you are interested in the debate?

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: Are you interested in a CaV, in which if I win, you stop tagging, addressing me or even talking about me forever?

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies:

I am already debating that in another thread, why would I debate it again?? Also, he can one shot him with his sword yes.

Sure. JL Supes vs Thor and Thanos

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@chaoselement: Are you interested in a CaV, in which if I win, you stop tagging, addressing me or even talking about me forever?

Mhm seems fair. .. how about Thanos vs Zod (MOS feats only) or MOS Clark vs Thanos?

@crushyourenemies said:
@chaoselement said:

@crushyourenemies:

Sure. JL Supes vs Thor and Thanos

As I have said I already debated those, I am willing to take Thor Aganist Zod or Thanos aganist zod

Interested?

You've debated Supes vs Thor and Thanos? Where?

Also you said up here:

• MCU Thanos vs Zod
  • MCU Hulk vs DCEU high tiers
  • MCU Kurse vs DCEU high tiers

If anybody is interested in these PM me.

So then JL Supes vs Hulk?

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53824  Edited By Lan_Fan

@chaoselement:

Mhm seems fair. .. how about Thanos vs Zod (MOS feats only) or MOS Clark vs Thanos?

You're already doing Clark vs Thanos. I think Zod and Pre-JL Clark are pretty much the same.

Maybe Zod vs Iron Man or Hulk would be interesting. Just to keep things fresh, or do you have more ideas?

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies:

Well, I’ve debated Thor a year ago and Thanos I have it still up anyways whats the point? I have already said that that I do not want to debate JL Clark.

I am willing to take Hulk vs Faora or Steppenwolf also.

MOS is ok and so is Zod.

@lan_fan said:

@chaoselement:

You're already doing Clark vs Thanos.

Maybe Zod vs Iron Man or Hulk would be interesting. Just to keep things fresh, or do you have more ideas?

Well, I can rep Thanos multiple times Aganist Clark, I am confident he wins handily.

I would prefer to rep Thanos aganist Zod and it would be a better debate, and more people would be interested in that. You can work on that?

I can work with Hulk but with conditions...

Except against me after what happened last time.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@chaoselement:

You're already doing Clark vs Thanos. I think Zod and Pre-JL Clark are pretty much the same.

Make sure you make the thread.

Otherwise, he'll just delete the thread once you spank him and blame the mods did it as he did with me.

LOL

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53831  Edited By Lan_Fan

@chaoselement:

Well, I can rep Thanos multiple times Aganist Clark, I am confident he wins handily.

I would prefer to rep Thanos aganist Zod and it would be a better debate, and more people would be interested in that. You can work on that?

I'm kinda afraid people wouldn't be interested because it's going to be pretty much the same or at least very similar to your other debate with Plotweapon. The difference between Zod and Superman is pretty minor.

But if you insist on debating Thanos, maybe Justice League (no Superman) vs Thanos? I'm also interested in debating Ares.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53833  Edited By Lan_Fan

@crushyourenemies said:
@lan_fan said:

@chaoselement:

Otherwise, he'll just delete the thread once you spank him and blame the mods did it as he did with me.

LOL

Lel, just request the mods to bring it back. They can do that regardless of who deleted it.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies said:
@lan_fan said:

@chaoselement:

LOL

This never happened. The thread was deleted by a moderator IIRC for some spam comments, therefore it was better to keep it closed. I conceded to you since i was lazy to post again.

You already admitted to deleting it after lying about it.

No Caption Provided

There were also 0 spam comments. You made the whole thing up like your CaVs.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@chaoselement:

I'm kinda afraid people wouldn't be interested because it's going to be pretty much the same or at least very similar to your other debate with Plotweapon. The difference between Zod and Superman is pretty minor.

But if you insist on debating Thanos, maybe Justice League (no Superman) vs Thanos? I'm also interested in debating Ares.

I wouldn't bother. Dude starts CaVs and never finishes them after he realizes he's getting whooped.

Just talk to @death4bunnies in their latest : https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-mcu-hulk-and-thanos-chaoselement-vs-dceu-diana-2072992/

only one opener was enough to make him give up and pretend it isn't happening.

No Caption Provided

he read it too.

Lel, just request the mods to bring it back. They can do that regardless of who deleted it.

they did bring it back and he deleted afterward again blaming the mods XD.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

@chaoselement said:

@crushyourenemies:

1 - I have asked you before I could delete it, as you can see.

2 - I have multiple CAVs atm, and i need time to post as I am going to post in that CAV.

3 - I am not debating with you anymore, since you are bringing up stuff that has no matter here and trying to ruin my rep.

4 - I conceded to you, you got the win.

5 - I never said that Hulk or Thanos would lose to Diana, so I do not see how that point is true.

6 - I am done replying to you, if you want you can PM me and we can discuss it here.

hahahaha that's my point. what the hell are you doing asking for more cavs when you can't even reply to the ones you have. you're like in 20 cavs with no life in them. I'm trying to save @lan_fan time that would be wasted on you.

nobody trolled you in our cav. you called one guy biased for voting for me XD.

ruin your rep? dude, you've already done that yourself. can't wait to see what your next alt will be.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement:

Anyways, are you sure you do not want to do Zod vs Thanos? It’s match I've been looking forward to do for a while, and it would be a good debate. very interested in debating that.

Fine... I'll do Zod vs Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@chaoselement:

Anyways, are you sure you do not want to do Zod vs Thanos? It’s match I've been looking forward to do for a while, and it would be a good debate. very interested in debating that.

Fine... I'll do Zod vs Thanos.

I’ll PM you then

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: I'll do Zod vs Thanos, but due to what Crush stated. How about the "don't tag, or talk about me" rule continues to apply unless you win? That'd be fair.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: It's fine, I only want to do this so he can stop bothering me, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@chaoselement: I'll do Zod vs Thanos, but due to what Crush stated. How about the "don't tag, or talk about me" rule continues to apply unless you win? That'd be fair.

I am good with that. If you can, check PM so we see if everything is good about the thread.

Banksyboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx:

So, she's an android who fights using swords which she controls with steel wires. With her swords she's strong enough to pull an airship that was attempting to flee down to the ground with enough force to make it explode.

Loading Video...

She can also use her blades to fire lasers capable of bisecting airships with ease.

Loading Video...

And like with most RWBY characters she is a pretty casual bullet timer

Loading Video...

In the latest season she also gained the ability to fly.

Loading Video...

That's a pretty basic rundown. If we wanted to do this I would ask for a morals off but still in character fight as otherwise she'd probably hold back against Jotaro since he's a normal human as far as she's aware.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• MCU Iron Man vs Faora or Nam Ek
  • MCU Hulk vs Faora

If anybody is up let me know

PanzerX

Forum Posts