Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53051  Edited By Sazzmi

@smxlr8 said:

@sazzmi: I guess you are going to wait to do a CAV because of the High Tier tournament

How strong is the Shadowpact because I think their too weak for the team I want to use or try to use

Nah, my notifications kinda got flooded with that tourney and the participants lists. I'm still down to do a CaV using the listed characters. As for the team members.

• Etrigan, Nightshade, and Ragman are all solid mid tiers city level give or take. However Ragman's stats are only at that level temporarily.
  • Detective Chimp, Warlock's Daughter, and Nightmaster are all standard "comic book peak human" level in stats. Warlock's Daughter and Nightmaster have some hax while Chimp is the brains of the group.
@stormshadow_x said:

@sazzmi: scorpion (MK) vs hawk man?

That could work I suppose.

Which Hawk would you prefer?

N52 Carter, Post Crisis Carter, or Post Crisis Katar?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sazzmi: so the overall power of the team is ?

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

@sazzmi: New 52? I was under the impression that was the one you already planned on using

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:

@supremegeneration said:

I wanna rep the MCU armies from my post on this thread (basically Atlantis w/ Aquabro and Mera + Amazons w/ Diana + Parademons w/ Steppenwolf vs full Wakandan forces w/ T'Challa + House Party Protocol w/ Stark + full Asgardian forces w/ Sif + army of ants w/ Wasp + sorcerer army w/ Strange).

Am willing to remove an army from MCU side to balance things out, and we can swap to more/less powerful generals if need be. So long as we have prep and knowledge or a way to attain knowledge, I'm golden.

Really, I'm down for any kind of fair army battle with prep. Other possible armies from the MCU to add to the mix include Dark Elves, Nova forces, Chitauri, Ultron bots, maybe Sakaarans w/ necrocraft, maybe Hammer Drones, HYDRA, SHIELD, Frost Giants, the giant-ass Thanos army, just Outriders, possibly more.

DCEU doesn't have any others. Amazons, Atlanteans, Parademons. Kryptonians too OP tho. I'm willing to do MCU vs MCU.

Also anyone wanting to use Atlantean armies, I'm willing to stipulate that any non-organism ships will function above water exactly as they do below water.

In terms of 1v1s, I wanna use Percy Jackson. FTE/blur speed feats without scaling, mach-ish level combat speed with scaling. Insane pain tolerance, decently durable, skilled swordsman, water powers (decent AoE, rapid activation, personal mini-hurricanes that surround him in fight, can cause huge waves, being in water grants him healing factor/speed and strength amps, etc).

new page ^^

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

Looking for a High Tier LA All Star 2v2 CAV

Anyone interested? I'd be repping MCU Thor

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: I’d be fine repping Thanos, Hela, or Superman

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53058  Edited By StormShadow_X

@sazzmi: You can make it lol. I'd just ask for old/new timeline feats for Scorpion

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for an MCU CaV with me representing Wanda & Vision and you representing Thor

Avatar image for idrisiangraecus
IdrisianGraecus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to do an SW CaV where I represent Dooku, Revan, Arcann, Vaylin, or Kyp Durron (all legends iterations).

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador and I are looking for opponents in a 2v2 CAV

I'd rep Thor and Apex is repping Doomsday MCU/WoDC

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking to set up a MCU/WoDC 2v2 CAV

Thor and Carol vs Superman and Diana

Anyone interested?

KingAntagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: I can rep Superman. Thor as he was in IW I guess ?

im_late

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW vs MCU street levels anyone?

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53066  Edited By Anomalous

Anybody feel like doing one of these Naruto CaVs? I'd be arguing in favor of the first side

• Healthy Itachi (alive w/ edo speed feats) vs EMS Sasuke
  • Orange mask Obito vs sick Itachi
  • Juubito vs 1 Rinnegan Sage Mode Madara
  • BSM Naruto (no clones) vs 1 Rinnegan Sage Mode Madara (no clones, Limbo or Gedo Mazo)
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Any Enies Lobby Arc Character (One Piece) vs Any Soul Society Arc Character (Bleach)

I dare you.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53069 Woodward  Online

Natsu (Fairy Tail) vs Dangai Ichigo (Bleach.

Invel (Fairy Tail) vs any One Piece character.

Acnologia (Fairy Tail) vs any Bleach character except Yhwach and Aizen.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward:

Acnologia (Fairy Tail) vs any Bleach character except Yhwach and Aizen.

Ichibe. You go first.

Standard rules.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53071 Woodward  Online

@faradaysloth: Only that Acnologia can see Ichibei then we can proceed.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53072  Edited By FaradaySloth

@woodward: I mean yeah we can put that in, but I never use that argument so 🤷‍♂️

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53073  Edited By Rac95

@rac95 said:
@rac95 said:
@rac95 said:

Here are a few characters I would be ready to use if anybody wants to try them

• Koinzell (Ubel Blatt), he is an FTE arrow-timer, can easily cut apart humans and damage stone structures. Has a special move that can easily destroy multiple siege towers and building sized creatures (can be restricted)
  • Clare (Claymore), before she gets Irenes arm, pre-, or post-WitN
    • Pre-Irenes arm is FTE wall-level+ -small building level
    • With Irenes arm building-level and super-up to hypersonic attack speed.
    • After WitN up to Town level+ with Theresa, matches beings that demolish forests with ease, lot faster than pre-timeskip
  • Hijikata Mamoru (Until death do us part) Casual bullet timer, wall-level(+) durability, uses a monomolecular katana that can slice through tank armor (maybe replacable with a normal blade), has Daredevil-like glasses
  • Different Terra Formars characters. Power depends on the individual, but bullet-timer+ up to supersonic in general, kill beings that easily rip apart humans and steel and stronger variants
    • Sylvester Asimov, physically strongest and durable out of those three, has a healing factor, trained member of the russian army and Judo master
    • Marcos Garcia Eringrad, fastest in terms of movement and combat speed, uses a combat staff
    • Keiji Onizuka, all-rounder, very good eyes, healing factor, trained boxer
  • Ranma (Ranma 1/2). Supersonic, skilled Martial artists, very good at adapting to different tactics, has building- level AP, higher with a special move to counter offensive manouvres, strength depends on the attacker
  • Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2) Physicals comparable to Ranma, a bit slower but also stronger. More of a brawler instead of a finesse fighter.
  • Nicolas Brown (Gangsta).Wall-level+ offensive and defense, strong enough to destroy walls physically and steel with his sword, bullet-timer(+)
  • Marco Adriano (Gangsta). Speed comparable to Nicolas, wall-level+ durability, uses wires that can slice apart humans (but not stone and metal),
  • Akira Kaburagi Regendorf(Dance in the Vampire Bund), both pre- and post-hybrid. Wall-level+ pre-hybrid, building-level post-hybrid, bullet-timer+ , good healing factor
  • Punisher (MAX) mid-street physicals, insane damage soak/pain tolerance (nearly 616 level)(Just used him)
  • Spider-Man 2099, basic spider-physicals (Peter Parker-level), no spider-sense but enhanced eye-sight, has talons to shred steel, poisonous fangs (paralyzing), very durable suit with an A.I. and a few gagdets (In use)
  • Machine Banchou (Kongou Banchou), Large Building+ attack and durability, casual bullet timer higher movement speed
  • Iai Banchou (Kongou Banchou), Large Buildinglevel AP (swordfighter), Building durability, hypersonic speed
  • Different characters from the Kengan series, starting at Wall-level and slightly below bullet timers

Would prefer to use Koinzell and Clare against characters from other medieval/fantasy-settings

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shirohige prime vs any bleach/naruto or NNT character you wanna use.

anyone ¿?

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: have we seen white beard in his prime before?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: you seem to have trouble finding an opponent

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Most of them are rather unknown, that's often a problem

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: well I'm still ready to hopefully finish our cav but if you don't then that is fine

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Well, I managed to modificate my post to fit the rules, so if you want to finish just end yours and we can go on

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: how many full pages can we post , I just don't understand the rules

KingAntagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Anyone wanna challenge Hellboy ? (movies, 2004/2008 version)

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53084  Edited By ANTHP2000  Online

Well, I guess I'm now officially willing to do Azula vs P'Li in an Agni Kai setting if any Avatar debater is interested. I would be representing Azula.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna rep the MCU armies from my post on this thread (basically Atlantis w/ Aquabro and Mera + Amazons w/ Diana + Parademons w/ Steppenwolf vs full Wakandan forces w/ T'Challa + House Party Protocol w/ Stark + full Asgardian forces w/ Sif + army of ants w/ Wasp + sorcerer army w/ Strange).

Am willing to remove an army from MCU side to balance things out, and we can swap to more/less powerful generals if need be. So long as we have prep and knowledge or a way to attain knowledge, I'm golden.

Really, I'm down for any kind of fair army battle with prep. Other possible armies from the MCU to add to the mix include Dark Elves, Nova forces, Chitauri, Ultron bots, maybe Sakaarans w/ necrocraft, maybe Hammer Drones, HYDRA, SHIELD, Frost Giants, the giant-ass Thanos army, just Outriders, possibly more.

DCEU doesn't have any others. Amazons, Atlanteans, Parademons. Kryptonians too OP tho. I'm willing to do MCU vs MCU.

Also anyone wanting to use Atlantean armies, I'm willing to stipulate that any non-organism ships will function above water exactly as they do below water.

In terms of 1v1s, I wanna use Percy Jackson. FTE/blur speed feats without scaling, mach-ish level combat speed with scaling. Insane pain tolerance, decently durable, skilled swordsman, water powers (decent AoE, rapid activation, personal mini-hurricanes that surround him in fight, can cause huge waves, being in water grants him healing factor/speed and strength amps, etc).

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingAntagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Nop. Dind't saw the new version, but this Hellboy surely ins't even close to this.

Do you have a matchup idea ? Strength Hellboy is more or less super soldier lvl. Striking he is a multi-tonner.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to defend Sasuke in a debate vs naruto adult versions

KingAntagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: IDK about Green Arrow. Never saw it yet, what about MCU Killmonger or MCU Black Panther ?

Avatar image for idrisiangraecus
IdrisianGraecus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of curiosity, do we have to write our CaV posts in sections hidden by spoilers, or can we release it as a massive wall of text?

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53094  Edited By ANTHP2000  Online

@supremegeneration:

What do you have for Prime Asgard w/o high tiers (Hela, Odin, Thor)? Basically Heimdall, the Einherjar with all the aerial forces led by Sif, the Warriors Three, the full force of the Valkyrie etc. No weapons from Odin's vault and no Destroyer.

I was thinking we can do a give or take with Thanos' army to make a balanced matchup if you're down.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

What do you have for Prime Asgard w/o high tiers (Hela, Odin, Thor)? Basically Heimdall, the Einherjar with all the aerial forces led by Sif, the Warriors Three, the full force of the Valkyrie etc. No weapons from Odin's vault and no Destroyer.

I was thinking we can do a give or take with Thanos' army to make a balanced matchup if you're down.

Hm... I'm guessing no Thanos? Maybe Black Order (sans either Ebony or Cull?) and what armies? Outriders? Chitauri? Gonna need some air forces of my own for the Asgardian air forces.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53096  Edited By ANTHP2000  Online

@supremegeneration said:
@anthp2000 said:

@supremegeneration:

Hm... I'm guessing no Thanos? Maybe Black Order (sans either Ebony or Cull?) and what armies? Outriders? Chitauri? Gonna need some air forces of my own for the Asgardian air forces.

Thinking about it, the Sanctuary is the only real issue that we have no counter for w/o high tiers, so that's definitely out.

If we equate stuff, I think the Valkyrior (according to the script it's dozens of Valkyrie so over 20) is kinda high tier on its own, or at least enough for a debatable fight with Cull + Ebony. Then you have the Warriors Three and Frigga (?) for Corvus and Proxima. That would leave Thanos v Heimdall + Sif + Val, which I could maybe argue for a win or at least a stall for backup from the rest of the army, the Valkyries or the named characters. I could add in Loki on the roster if you feel too comfortable, but I think we don't need more.

I think all the Leviathans are also a fair match for the few airships on Asgard. And the Einherjar would prolly sweep through any of Thanos' fodder armies individually based on the TDW flashbacks I think, so the composite army (Chitauri + Ronan's whatevers + Outriders) from EG sounds fair.

We can agree on some general, reasonable lore assumptions (like how powerful the Valkyries are compared to the one we know or Frigga having Loki's magic feats) before we conclude on the setting.

edit: actually, the airships are more than I remembered. I'd need to review their feats but anything besides Thanos' mothership sounds fair.

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@apex_pretador and I are looking for opponents in a 2v2 CAV

I'd rep Thor and Apex is repping Doomsday MCU/WoDC

TheGreatCIB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53098  Edited By TheGreatCIB

@xzone: Does Apex believe Doomsday is supersonic in combat speed? If he doesn’t I can you take both of you on with Composite MCU Iron man (so Tony will be inside the Endgame suit with feats from the Hulkbuster to the Nanotech to the Rescue Pepper Pots suit) versus Awakened Thor w/Mjolnir and Endgame Thanos w/blade versus Doomsday in a two-post debate. I’m a well known viner and this is a new account so don’t worry if I’m new or not.

TheGreatCIB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:
@anthp2000 said:

@supremegeneration:

Thinking about it, the Sanctuary is the only real issue that we have no counter for w/o high tiers, so that's definitely out.

If we equate stuff, I think the Valkyrior (according to the script it's dozens of Valkyrie so over 20) is kinda high tier on its own, or at least enough for a debatable fight with Cull + Ebony. Then you have the Warriors Three and Frigga (?) for Corvus and Proxima. That would leave Thanos v Heimdall + Sif + Val, which I could maybe argue for a win or at least a stall for backup from the rest of the army, the Valkyries or the named characters. I could add in Loki on the roster if you feel too comfortable, but I think we don't need more.

I think all the Leviathans are also a fair match for the few airships on Asgard. And the Einherjar would prolly sweep through any of Thanos' fodder armies individually based on the TDW flashbacks I think, so the composite army (Chitauri + Ronan's whatevers + Outriders) from EG sounds fair.

We can agree on some general, reasonable lore assumptions (like how powerful the Valkyries are compared to the one we know or Frigga having Loki's magic feats) before we conclude on the setting.

edit: actually, the airships are more than I remembered. I'd need to review their feats but anything besides Thanos' mothership sounds fair.

Yea no I wasn't even considering Sanctuary.

I'm fine with whatever you think is a reasonable amount of Valkyries. I don't know how I feel about stipulating them to be all equal to the Valk we know (especially since the one we know survived the battle and did reasonable against Hela 1v1 compared to her sisters who got freaking slaughtered) so what do you think is fair?

All of that sounds good to me so far. Chitauri, Outriders, Ronan's Sakaarans.

If you're iffy on the Leviathans, then maybe just some Chitauri Chariots?