Challenge a Viner (CaV)

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53001  Edited By King-Ragnar

@rac95: He consistently performs at Mid tier, but you could say he's a high tier depending on how you quantify his showings.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@amethystgravity: You sure you don't wanna CaV me? Cause I think this'll give me the opportunity to address your hypersonic and mountain busting feats for Samus, which I think are both flawed.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: Thanks. Guess he is too strong for what I had in mind

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: I'm already CaVing someone else with Dark Samus, so no thanks, but I'm sure there's at least one thread on the subject, if you wish to do so, anyways!

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

Greetings and salutations! I am looking to do a CaV over the short interim of December break. My hope is to be able to find a "worthy adversary" to challenge me ;)

Here is a list of combatants that I'd like to debate for, in order of preference.

1. CW Deathstroke (no Mirakuru)
  2. The Transporter's Frank Martin (Jason Statham feats only)
  3. SW Canon Commander Cody

Alright, I'm updating this list:

Willing to debate for:

Marvel:

• MCU War Machine
  • War Machine
  • Gamora
  • Nightcrawler

DC:

• CW Deathstroke (no Mirakuru)
  • New-52 Green Arrow

Star Wars:

• TCW Ahsoka Tano (just canon)
  • TCW Commander Cody
  • TCW Embo
  • TCW Fives
  • Rebels Sabine Wren
  • EU IG-88

Other:

• The Transporter (Jason Statham)

Note: My final semester of college is coming up, so this CaV may be a little slow-going.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@fetts: where would you rank 616 war machine?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I was just catching up on some War Machine. At this point, I'd rank him pretty high on my list. I'd say War Machine, CW Deathstroke, Gamora, Ahsoka Tano, and The Transporter rank among my top.

Avatar image for deactivated-608557dfde16e
deactivated-608557dfde16e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey anyone would like to CaV me ? I would like to rep Geralt of Rivia From the Netflix show , if anyone have a interesting match to prupose.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: would you like to put gamora against DCs Artemis the Amazon?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Yujiro Hanma (Mid tier, arguably high)
  • Samurai Jack (High Street, low mid)
  • Wesley Snipes Blade (LA Super Soldier level)
Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53012  Edited By Rac95

@rac95 said:
@rac95 said:

Here are a few characters I would be ready to use if anybody wants to try them

• Koinzell (Ubel Blatt), he is an FTE arrow-timer, can easily cut apart humans and damage stone structures. Has a special move that can easily destroy multiple siege towers and building sized creatures (can be restricted)
  • Clare (Claymore), before she gets Irenes arm, pre-, or post-WitN
    • Pre-Irenes arm is FTE wall-level,
    • With Irenes arm building-level and super-up to hypersonic attack speed.
    • After WitN up to Town level+ with Theresa, matches beings that demolish forests with ease, lot faster than pre-timeskip
  • Hijikata Mamoru (Until death do us part) Casual bullet timer, wall-level(+) durability, uses a monomolecular katana that can slice through tank armor (maybe replacable with a normal blade), has Daredevil-like glasses
  • Different Terra Formars characters. Power depends on the individual, but bullet-timer+ up to supersonic in general, kill beings that easily rip apart humans and steel and stronger variants
    • Sylvester Asimov, physically strongest and durable out of those three, has a healing factor, trained member of the russian army and Judo master
    • Marcos Garcia Eringrad, fastest in terms of movement and combat speed, uses a combat staff
    • Keiji Onizuka, all-rounder, very good eyes, healing factor, trained boxer
  • Ranma (Ranma 1/2). Supersonic, skilled Martial artists, very good at adapting to different tactics, has building- level AP, higher with a special move to counter offensive manouvres, strength depends on the attacker
  • Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2) Physicals comparable to Ranma, a bit slower but also stronger. More of a brawler instead of a finesse fighter.
  • Nicolas Brown (Gangsta).Wall-level+ offensive and defense, strong enough to destroy walls physically and steel with his sword, bullet-timer(+)
  • Marco Adriano (Gangsta). Speed comparable to Nicolas, wall-level+ durability, uses wires that can slice apart humans (but not stone and metal),
  • Akira Kaburagi Regendorf(Dance in the Vampire Bund), both pre- and post-hybrid. Wall-level+ pre-hybrid, building-level post-hybrid, bullet-timer+ , good healing factor
  • Punisher (MAX) mid-street physicals, insane damage soak/pain tolerance (nearly 616 level)(Just used him)
  • Spider-Man 2099, basic spider-physicals (Peter Parker-level), no spider-sense but enhanced eye-sight, has talons to shred steel, poisonous fangs (paralyzing), very durable suit with an A.I. and a few gagdets (In use)
  • Machine Banchou (Kongou Banchou), Superior to Spider-Man in AP and durability, but below Venom (casual bullet timer), higher movement speed
  • Iai Banchou (Kongou Banchou), Building-level AP (swordfighter), Small Building durability, supersonic + speed

Would prefer to use Koinzell and Clare against characters from other medieval/fantasy-settings

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: personally disagree, especially if given her gear during her time as wonder Woman that increased her physicals. Why exactly do you think it would unfair?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: But with her current status as Captain Britain (Which gives her superhuman physicals)

You can make the thread if you want lol

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Yujiro Hanma (Mid tier, arguably high)
  • Samurai Jack (High Street, low mid)
  • Wesley Snipes Blade (LA Super Soldier level)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: But with her current status as Captain Britain (Which gives her superhuman physicals)

You can make the thread if you want lol

Excellent! To what level would you say Captain Britain's physicals are?

@stormshadow_x This must be an update I'm not familiar with. From what I know of DC Artemis, she's hopelessly outclassed in skill. Gamora is like the secret Midnighter of the Marvel Universe.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x:

DCs Artemis the Amazon

What are her stats like? I might have a matchup in mind.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: without her WW gear ( which she only used in a few stories back in the 90s) she's low mid or high street.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: About 90 tons and Staggered the likes of Iron man/Thor/Hulk. Also have tanked attacks from Binary/Thor and classic Iron man

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Characters I would like to debate for in a CaV at the moment.

• Almost any Kamen Rider-Some Hax. Live-Action franchise. Can match nearly any thematic setting/tier.
  • JoJo characters- Pretty good hax. Pretty popular these days. Manga peeps.
  • Ultraman Zero- Giant alien. High tier dude. Herald/Team buster tier give or take. Kinda a brick. Live-action guy
  • Composite Garo- Guy in armor. Mid-tier dude. Multi-City Block in base forms. Some light hax. Live-Action/Anime.
  • Moon Knight- Like Batman but Marvel and cooler imo. Comic dude.
  • Composite Micheal Jackson- It's MJ. Music Videos/Video Game. High Street Tier
  • Bayonetta- Magic Sex Lady. High tier with some good hax. Video Game girl
  • Hawk Man- Bird dude. Post Crisis/N52. Like low mid-tier. Nth metal is kinda hax tbh. Comics man.
  • Black Cat- Catwoman kinda. Luck Powers. Streetish tier
  • Shadowpact-Best obscure superhero team. No contest. Mid-Low high tiers
  • Plastic Man- Rubber dude. Post Crisis/Rebirth. Solid mid-tier. Somewhat hax ngl. Comic man.
  • John Constantine- Magic Prep Dude. Composite Canon. Uhhhh Super Potent magics. Street tier physicals. Comic man.
  • Manga Ultramen-Robot suit dudes. Like building level. Manga men.
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi: from your list here are the things that interest me, tell me more about ones not marked

• Almost any Kamen Rider-Some Hax. Live-Action franchise. Can match nearly any thematic setting/tier.
  • JoJo characters- Pretty good hax. Pretty popular these days. Manga peeps.
  • Ultraman Zero- Giant alien. High tier dude. Herald/Team buster tier give or take. Kinda a brick. Live-action guy
  • Composite Garo- Guy in armor. Mid-tier dude. Multi-City Block in base forms. Some light hax. Live-Action/Anime.
  • Moon Knight- Like Batman but Marvel and cooler imo. Comic dude.
  • Composite Micheal Jackson- It's MJ. Music Videos/Video Game. High Street Tier
  • Bayonetta- Magic Sex Lady. High tier with some good hax. Video Game girl
  • Hawk Man- Bird dude. Post Crisis/N52. Like low mid-tier. Nth metal is kinda hax tbh. Comics man.
  • Black Cat- Catwoman kinda. Luck Powers. Streetish tier
  • Shadowpact-Best obscure superhero team. No contest. Mid-Low high tiers
  • Plastic Man- Rubber dude. Post Crisis/Rebirth. Solid mid-tier. Somewhat hax ngl. Comic man.
  • John Constantine- Magic Prep Dude. Composite Canon. Uhhhh Super Potent magics. Street tier physicals. Comic man.
  • Manga Ultramen-Robot suit dudes. Like building level. Manga men.
Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: So Moon Knight, Black Cat, Hawkman, Shadowpact, and Ultraman.

What exactly would you like to know about them? As for Shadowpact, I'll be using the lineup of Blue Devil, Detective Chimp, Nightshade, Ragman, Nightmaster, and Warlock's Daughter.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi: stats? Also for the team I’m a little confused on the level you put them in , is mid level but on a low tier or high street- low mid level?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi: scorpion (MK) vs hawk man?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna rep the MCU armies from my post on this thread (basically Atlantis w/ Aquabro and Mera + Amazons w/ Diana + Parademons w/ Steppenwolf vs full Wakandan forces w/ T'Challa + House Party Protocol w/ Stark + full Asgardian forces w/ Sif + army of ants w/ Wasp + sorcerer army w/ Strange).

Am willing to remove an army from MCU side to balance things out, and we can swap to more/less powerful generals if need be. So long as we have prep and knowledge or a way to attain knowledge, I'm golden.

Really, I'm down for any kind of fair army battle with prep. Other possible armies from the MCU to add to the mix include Dark Elves, Nova forces, Chitauri, Ultron bots, maybe Sakaarans w/ necrocraft, maybe Hammer Drones, HYDRA, SHIELD, Frost Giants, the giant-ass Thanos army, just Outriders, possibly more.

DCEU doesn't have any others. Amazons, Atlanteans, Parademons. Kryptonians too OP tho. I'm willing to do MCU vs MCU.

Also anyone wanting to use Atlantean armies, I'm willing to stipulate that any non-organism ships will function above water exactly as they do below water.

In terms of 1v1s, I wanna use Percy Jackson. FTE/blur speed feats without scaling, mach-ish level combat speed with scaling. Insane pain tolerance, decently durable, skilled swordsman, water powers (decent AoE, rapid activation, personal mini-hurricanes that surround him in fight, can cause huge waves, being in water grants him healing factor/speed and strength amps, etc).

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: Snipes’s Blade vs. Alice (Resident Evil) melee battle? Or vs. MCU Black Panther?

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: just throwing it out there, not sure I would cav right now, but...

how would you feel against Sentinels from 2023 (FOX)?

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: just throwing it out there, not sure I would cav right now, but...

how would you feel against Sentinels from 2023 (FOX)?

Depends on the army I get to use, I wouldn't mind taking them on, though it would certainly be an uphill battle for anyone lol.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: It speaks that the majority believes Superman to be the winner, which is why I'm sure someone will feel confident backing him.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone wish to debate Super Perfect Cell?

No Caption Provided

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone wish to debate Super Perfect Cell?

No Caption Provided

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53043  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@king-ragnar: Where would you place Yujiro's stats at? And how skilled is he?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

Where would you place Yujiro's stats at?

Mid tier, tho it can be high depending on how you quantify some of his showings.

And how skilled is he?

He's the most skilled fighter in his verse.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar:

Mid tier, tho it can be high depending on how you quantify some of his showings.

What qualifies as mid tier or high tier for you? Mountain level? Country level?

He's the most skilled fighter in his verse.

How would you say he compares skillwise to characters like Garou or Batman? Is he more or less skilled?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

What qualifies as mid tier or high tier for you? Mountain level? Country level?

He doesn't have country or mountain level showings, but he's basically the Superman of his verse. I.E People who can break the statue of liberty with punches and who can bench press helicopters are fodder to him. He does have other showings such as crushing coal into diamond and stopping earth quakes with punches, but then again as i said it depends on how you quantify his showings.

How would you say he compares skillwise to characters like Garou or Batman? Is he more or less skilled?

I don't have much knowledge about Garou, but he trumps Batman in skill by a large margin.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for a High Tier LA All Star 2v2 CAV

Anyone interested? I'd be repping MCU Thor

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna rep the MCU armies from my post on this thread (basically Atlantis w/ Aquabro and Mera + Amazons w/ Diana + Parademons w/ Steppenwolf vs full Wakandan forces w/ T'Challa + House Party Protocol w/ Stark + full Asgardian forces w/ Sif + army of ants w/ Wasp + sorcerer army w/ Strange).

Am willing to remove an army from MCU side to balance things out, and we can swap to more/less powerful generals if need be. So long as we have prep and knowledge or a way to attain knowledge, I'm golden.

Really, I'm down for any kind of fair army battle with prep. Other possible armies from the MCU to add to the mix include Dark Elves, Nova forces, Chitauri, Ultron bots, maybe Sakaarans w/ necrocraft, maybe Hammer Drones, HYDRA, SHIELD, Frost Giants, the giant-ass Thanos army, just Outriders, possibly more.

DCEU doesn't have any others. Amazons, Atlanteans, Parademons. Kryptonians too OP tho. I'm willing to do MCU vs MCU.

Also anyone wanting to use Atlantean armies, I'm willing to stipulate that any non-organism ships will function above water exactly as they do below water.

In terms of 1v1s, I wanna use Percy Jackson. FTE/blur speed feats without scaling, mach-ish level combat speed with scaling. Insane pain tolerance, decently durable, skilled swordsman, water powers (decent AoE, rapid activation, personal mini-hurricanes that surround him in fight, can cause huge waves, being in water grants him healing factor/speed and strength amps, etc).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: How about FOX Phoenix (Jean) without telepathy.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi: I guess you are going to wait to do a CAV because of the High Tier tournament
How strong is the Shadowpact because I think their too weak for the team I want to use or try to use