Challenge a Viner (CaV)

Avatar image for jucaslucasa
#51751 Posted by Jucaslucasa (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanted to try out Dao Seeking Meng Hao. Around Large Star level, lotta hax.

Online
Avatar image for king-ragnar
#51752 Posted by King-Ragnar (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

Still want to try out Wesley Snipes Blade.

Avatar image for bleachhub
#51753 Posted by BleachHub (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleachhub said:

Someone CaV me Post crisis superman vs some Toriko god tiers

I can use Toriko god tiers but that doesn't seem like a fair fight for Superman at all. Where do you place him in stats?

I'd rather not say until i get into the CaV. But if you don't feel comfortable with it, we can just do Pre-crisis Superman vs Toriko god tiers. Is that a more fair fight?

Avatar image for bleachhub
#51754 Posted by BleachHub (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone interested in a four man CAV? it'll be against Black star(Pre moon) vs gon freeces(no adult form) vs kid Naruto(no tailed forms but he is allowed a slight kuubi amp. basically before final finally fight) vs Deku(current)

I can rep kid Naruto in that CaV if you want.

Avatar image for notcensored
#51755 Posted by NotCensored (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Been looking to do Naruto against the entire One Punch Man Verse for awhile now if anyone is interested hit me up

Avatar image for kingcrimson
#51756 Posted by KingCrimson (6406 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar: Vs a LA character?

Avatar image for rikuyamaha
#51757 Posted by RikuYamaha (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha said:

anyone interested in a four man CAV? it'll be against Black star(Pre moon) vs gon freeces(no adult form) vs kid Naruto(no tailed forms but he is allowed a slight kuubi amp. basically before final finally fight) vs Deku(current)

I can rep kid Naruto in that CaV if you want.

sounds good,im backing black star

Online
Avatar image for king-ragnar
#51758 Posted by King-Ragnar (5184 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for smxlr8
#51759 Posted by SMXLR8 (7003 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for notcensored
#51760 Posted by NotCensored (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@notcensored: how would that work?

Just Naruto on his own vs The entirety of OPM all at the same time or in a gauntlet which ever you prefer

Avatar image for bleachhub
#51761 Posted by BleachHub (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@rikuyamaha: Ok, let me know when you find others to take the other characters.

Avatar image for smxlr8
#51762 Posted by SMXLR8 (7003 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#51763 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43917 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95: Would you want to use Punisher Max in a cav?

Avatar image for rac95
#51764 Posted by Rac95 (5980 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#51765 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43917 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95: Comic Hit-Girl if you think Punisher is good enough. I think she’d win, but I’ve only read the original 75 issue run of Max, none of the miniseries or Jason Aaron run. If you think she’s too much, a little lower level I can use Velvet Templeton, a spy from Velvet by Brubaker.

Avatar image for rac95
#51766 Posted by Rac95 (5980 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#51767 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43917 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95: Yeah id argue Hit-Girl is a pretty casual bullet timer. Her highest end showing is bullets appearing to deflect off her sword, but it’s obscure cause she’s using a human shield at the time. Her speed is shown in combat to be quite fast being able to take down groups of guys with only melee.

Avatar image for rac95
#51768 Posted by Rac95 (5980 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I see. Could be a problem, since Frank Castle Max is not the fastest man out there , but I would try it if you absolutely want to use her.

Online
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#51769 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43917 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95: Yeah I want to show off some of her new feats from her current ongoing. I’ll get the thread made tomorrow.

What are you thinking for Franks gear?

Mindy should have her Dual handguns, dual swords, knives, throwing stars, smoke/frag grenades, and a plastic explosive.

A nighttime setting on shipping docks okay for an environment?

Avatar image for rac95
#51770 Edited by Rac95 (5980 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: His Max gear fluctuates, but in general he has a knife,rifle (often M16, but not always), (at least) one handun (M1911), some grenades and light protective equipment. I think something along that lines.

Docks sound alright from my side.

EDIT: I know the feeling of wanting to use some less known/used characters in CaVs, as you can see from the collection of guys I can use.

EDIT 2: Does Punisher only has feats from his 75-issue time line, or also from his earlier times? The 'Born' or 'Platoon' issues are during his Vietnam-time for example

Online
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#51771 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43917 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95: Id say you can use all feats as long as Age isn’t shown to be a factor.

Avatar image for rac95
#51772 Posted by Rac95 (5980 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for kevd4wg
#51773 Posted by Kevd4wg (14311 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@geekryan said:
@kevd4wg said:
@murakumothesv said:
@kevd4wg said:

@murakumothesv: Against MCU Thor? interesting. How good do u think Venom is

Not strong enough to win, but I'll have fun all the same LOL.

You sure you want to argue a fight you think your character loses? And would you be interested in joining a 2v2 with @eri123

Not sure if all this is still happening or not, but I'd love to represent MCU Scarlet Witch.

So MCU Thor and Hela vs 616 Venom and MCU Scarlet Witch?

That works for me if everyone else is ok with it.

Don't know very much about Venom,but yeah I am cool with it.

So?

Online
Avatar image for floopay
#51774 Posted by Floopay (11303 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wanna rep Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7) against Infinity Wars Thor or Endgame Thor (or composite feats for both). Or Sephiroth against the group that fought Thanos on Titan in IW.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for kevd4wg
#51775 Posted by Kevd4wg (14311 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if anyone wants to go against 616 Star-Lord that'd be fun

Online
Avatar image for seagod
#51776 Posted by SeaGod (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody wanna take on a composite Toku genre character? Mainly hust the hero ones

Avatar image for eri123
#51777 Posted by eri123 (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:
@eri123 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@geekryan said:
@kevd4wg said:
@murakumothesv said:
@kevd4wg said:

@murakumothesv: Against MCU Thor? interesting. How good do u think Venom is

Not strong enough to win, but I'll have fun all the same LOL.

You sure you want to argue a fight you think your character loses? And would you be interested in joining a 2v2 with @eri123

Not sure if all this is still happening or not, but I'd love to represent MCU Scarlet Witch.

So MCU Thor and Hela vs 616 Venom and MCU Scarlet Witch?

That works for me if everyone else is ok with it.

Don't know very much about Venom,but yeah I am cool with it.

So?

I'll do the CaV.

Avatar image for geekryan
#51778 Posted by geekryan (6211 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@eri123 said:
@kevd4wg said:
@geekryan said:
@kevd4wg said:
@murakumothesv said:
@kevd4wg said:

@murakumothesv: Against MCU Thor? interesting. How good do u think Venom is

Not strong enough to win, but I'll have fun all the same LOL.

You sure you want to argue a fight you think your character loses? And would you be interested in joining a 2v2 with @eri123

Not sure if all this is still happening or not, but I'd love to represent MCU Scarlet Witch.

So MCU Thor and Hela vs 616 Venom and MCU Scarlet Witch?

That works for me if everyone else is ok with it.

Don't know very much about Venom,but yeah I am cool with it.

So?

I'll do the CaV.

I'm down

Online
Avatar image for marveld2
#51779 Posted by marveld2 (1024 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Anyone wanna challenge Captain Britain (Psylocke). She's a (High) mid-Tier character

Avatar image for eri123
#51780 Posted by eri123 (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

@marveld2: How powerful is she?Strength,speed and durability?

Avatar image for marveld2
#51781 Edited by marveld2 (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123: She's actually a Telekinetic/Telepath/Ninja.. Her physical strength/Durability is as good as a female human until she enhances it with her telekinesis to the point where she's capable of holding her own against Rouge... Her h2h ability is also impressive to the point of where she's capable stalemating Wolverine/Daredevil/Sabertooth

Avatar image for eri123
#51782 Posted by eri123 (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

@marveld2: How fast is she,I was gonna fight her with Raiden from Metal Gear Rising.

Avatar image for marveld2
#51783 Posted by marveld2 (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123: She's capable of tagging speedsters/bullet times causally/Times explosions/bliztes characters with enhance reactions...

Avatar image for eri123
#51784 Posted by eri123 (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

@marveld2: She is comparable to Raiden in speed it seems.However I don't think Raiden can win because of her TP.

Avatar image for marveld2
#51785 Posted by marveld2 (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: How about Psylocke and Archangel (Me) vs Star-lord and Gamora (You)

Avatar image for kevd4wg
#51786 Posted by Kevd4wg (14311 posts) - - Show Bio

@murakumothesv it's all you.

@marveld2 said:

@kevd4wg: How about Psylocke and Archangel (Me) vs Star-lord and Gamora (You)

Eh, I don't think I really wanna rep Gamora rn.

Online
Avatar image for rikuyamaha
#51787 Posted by RikuYamaha (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone feel like CaVing sir crocodile?

No Caption Provided

Online
Avatar image for nfactor1995
#51788 Posted by nfactor1995 (13486 posts) - - Show Bio
@marveld2 said:
No Caption Provided

Anyone wanna challenge MCU Gamora and Nebula (Standard gear). Both are pretty mid-Tier (My dream CAV would be MCU Lady Sif/Valkyrie as a duo)

Any interest in doing Nebula vs Killmonger?

Online
Avatar image for kolkent
#51789 Posted by KoLKent (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Still want to try out Wesley Snipes Blade.

Im bored - Ill use ITB characters - The Master or Sunny

Online
Avatar image for seagod
#51790 Posted by SeaGod (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod said:

Anybody wanna take on a composite Toku genre character? Mainly just the ones from hero series.

The composite character would be MFTL+++ and Multiversal

Avatar image for marveld2
#51791 Posted by marveld2 (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@nfactor1995: Killmonger without his suit would be nice since Nebula will loose when he has his suit on lol

Avatar image for kevd4wg
#51792 Posted by Kevd4wg (14311 posts) - - Show Bio

@marveld2 said:
No Caption Provided

Anyone wanna challenge MCU Gamora and Nebula (Standard gear). Both are pretty mid-Tier (My dream CAV would be MCU Lady Sif/Valkyrie as a duo)

How would you feel about using both against 616 Star-Lord. You could add more characters as well if you wanted.

Online
Avatar image for seagod
#51793 Posted by SeaGod (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody wanna take on a composite Super Sentai and Kamen Rider character?

Avatar image for kingcrimson
#51794 Posted by KingCrimson (6406 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: What level would that be, and what can they do?

Avatar image for marveld2
#51795 Posted by marveld2 (1024 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Anyone wanna challenge Captain Marvel (High tier character).

Avatar image for kevd4wg
#51796 Posted by Kevd4wg (14311 posts) - - Show Bio

@marveld2 said:
No Caption Provided

Anyone wanna challenge Captain Marvel (High tier character).

How would you feel about doing Captain Marvel vs the Guardians(Drax, Gamora, Rocket, Groot, Star-Lord) I'd be down for adding someone like Angela, Phyla-Vell, or Cosmo to the team, but I kinda assume you might think they're too much

Online
Avatar image for marveld2
#51797 Posted by marveld2 (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: The original 6 (Gamora/Drax/Star-lord/Groot ect) would be good

Avatar image for seagod
#51798 Posted by SeaGod (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: high multiversal and Mftl+++++ with a ton of hax

Avatar image for kevd4wg
#51799 Edited by Kevd4wg (14311 posts) - - Show Bio

@marveld2 said:

@kevd4wg: The original 6 (Gamora/Drax/Star-lord/Groot ect) would be good

So Peter, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, and Cosmo(might have to limit his TP though, I don't know Carol's TP resist)? Do you want to make the thread or do you want me to?

Online
Avatar image for the_gaurdian
#51800 Posted by The_Gaurdian (784 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody wanna rep MCU Thanos against Bayformers Optimus Prime?