#49951 Edited by SleepingSlaves (554 posts) - - Show Bio

How exactly do these things work? I might want to participate in something like that.

#49952 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: you pick a character or level and someone does the same then you both pick characters , rules , ect then make the thread

#49953 Posted by SleepingSlaves (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@sleepingslaves: you pick a character or level and someone does the same then you both pick characters , rules , ect then make the thread

Thank you for the explanation. I think something like that would be fun if I could find an opponent.

#49956 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: I might want to take on baki since I never finish a CAV with him

#49957 Posted by SleepingSlaves (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@sleepingslaves: I might want to take on baki since I never finish a CAV with him

Who do you have in mind?

#49958 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: I want to use Kibo from tough but I want the same location as last time if you dont mind

#49959 Edited by SleepingSlaves (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@sleepingslaves: I want to use Kibo from tough but I want the same location as last time if you dont mind

What character and what location?

#49960 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: do you mind not quoting everything a say
it's UFC ring and the character is a marital artist

#49961 Posted by SleepingSlaves (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@sleepingslaves: do you mind not quoting everything a say

it's UFC ring and the character is a marital artist

Why does it matter? If you aren't going back and editing your posts to pull the wool over my eyes, we shouldn't have a problem. In any case, I'd need more knowledge on the character at hand before I would agree to a debate.

#49962 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: I don't like it also that's not how quoting works espesily in Cavs. if you are not going to stop with then I guess I'll redraw my offer then, nobody does that in Cavs unless something happens or comes up, in which they say Edit
what is there to know he's a fighter like Baki, no powers or hax just fighting moves and techniques

#49963 Posted by Mass (1301 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: her best speed feat is dodging numerous gas powered harpoon launchers so that's why I said Mach at the absolute best

#49964 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@mass: dont you have any characters that are slower ?

#49965 Posted by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Tourneys are not happening, anyone up for a CaV of street tier?

No Caption Provided

Like to use Venom Snake and Quiet.

#49966 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18463 posts) - - Show Bio
#49967 Posted by ManaMan (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Im looking to represent War of the Spark versions of Gideon Jura and Liliana Vess

No Caption Provided

Id like to have Liliana Vess have the Army of Eternals including the 4 God-Eternals if possible.

Hoping to fight another magic based character/characters

Both are mid tier characters.

Gideon is sub-mountain

Liliana has an near endless army of fodder.

#49968 Posted by ManaMan (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@mass: I remember you were interested in facing Gideon. WotS is out now and im hoping to rep a team of Gideon and Liliana Vess

#49969 Edited by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking said:

@tourneymaster: What’s their Stats and versatility like?

Venom is like Arkham Batman in gear and stats.

Quiet is a tad bit super human in speed, strength, and all in all more in common with a Predator in abilities and stats cross with Hawkeye in accuracy.

#49970 Posted by Rabii99 (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone wanna rep Law vs Nagato or Law and Doflamingo vs Nagato and Itachi?

#49971 Posted by Mass (1301 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman: absolutely. For Liliana, around what DC Cap should I use? I see she has an army of ethereals so do we need to worry about intangible issues for fairness?

#49972 Posted by ManaMan (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@mass: we should discuss the rules for her army. It was marching through a portal from another plane which was closed halfway through the book, but if it remains open its nearly endless.

It was built as a planetary invasion force and it is exactly that. It spread all over Ravnica, a city-planet, and was only destroyed after a day of constant fighting when the portal was closed halfway through the day.

Standard foot soldiers in this army are not terribly threatening. I'd say MCU Daredevil would max out at 2 of them. They come in all shapes and sizes though, from standard humanoids-angels-fire breathing dragons. But there are 4 Gods-Eternal which are 100 foot tall monsters.

Liliana herself is about large building without her army. She has the full power of the Chain Veil which once allowed her to go toe to toe with Emrakul a planetary being, but that feat seems to be an outlier so I wont be using it.

She has some hax in the forms of soul,telepathic attacks, and possession.

The question is do you want her to have the portal open and have a near limitless army?

#49973 Posted by AValiantImge (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for something different and debating something way of my usual

No Caption Provided

Composite Current Goku . No Ultra Instinct. No GT. No Dragon Ball Heroes. No Games. Just Manga+Anime+Movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
#49974 Posted by deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for a cav using Into The Badlands characters - Preferably Sunny, The Widow, or Bajie against MCU Super Soldiers or people around that tier like New 52 Nightwing

#49976 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio
#49977 Posted by SleepingSlaves (554 posts) - - Show Bio
#49978 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio
#49979 Posted by Killerwasp (17449 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanting to represent this team

Image result for Dracula untold wallpaperImage result for King Arthur wallpaperImage result for Selene underworld wallpaper

Avatar image for amethystgravity
#49980 Posted by AmethystGravity (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

Would anyone like to face Gorea or Dark Samus? Galaxy+ mental hax, multi-mountain in DC/durability, FTE at best in speed, versatile attacks, various defenses against hax, regen.

Gorea has galaxy-intergalactic telepathy, shapeshifting, regen to regrow lost limbs, multi-mountain+ durability and damage output, the ability to incorporate opponent's weapons, resistance to various hax, FTE speed at best, and planetary-level life drain via tentacles. Dark Samus has galaxy-intergalactic mind control (she has to infect her opponent first with Phazon through some sort connection, whether mental, digital, or physical), teleportation, resistance to various hax, FTE speed at best, multi-mountain+ durability and damage output, and cloning.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Below them are U-Mos or the Emperor Ing, who have around mountain-level stats, planet+ mental abilities, dimensional-warping resistance, limited healing, and technopathy.

Both have high levels of energy manipulation (they've manipulated the light of Aether, which sustains their respective dimensions holding a version of planet Aether, though they haven't been shown to be able to use planet-level attacks). U-Mos has near-light speed reflexes, technopathy, city to multi-mountain levels of defensive telekinesis (which can also defend against dimensional warping), planet+ mental defenses, and healing. The Emperor Ing has mountain to multi-mountain damage output/durability, corrosive toxins, planet+ possession ability, portal generation, and shapeshifting.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Below them are the Diggernaut and Proteus Ridley, who have roughly similar stats but far less versatility, hax, and hax-resistance.

The Diggernaut has a vacuum ability and is a physical brute, with multi-mountain DC and probably comparable (or slightly below) durability). Proteus Ridley has flight and multi-mountain DC with plasma breath.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#49981 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to use Endgame Thanos in a CaV under the stipulation that SERIOUS SPOILER Cap received Thor's stats with Mjolnir; it's obvious because of the enchantment, but I don't wanna have to go around proving it...

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c
#49983 Posted by deactivated-5cc88dc0cd01c (422 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#49984 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio
#49985 Posted by Subline (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to do Endgame Cap (Me) vs Someone of Your Choice (You)

#49986 Edited by SleepingSlaves (554 posts) - - Show Bio
#49987 Posted by Subline (8418 posts) - - Show Bio
#49988 Posted by ManaMan (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: I would have someone that might be fun to take against that Cap but im already using him in another CaV and idk if I want to join another one.

Gideon Jura

It would be very thematic. Both are boy scout super soldiers who have been fighting wars all their lives, both are the founders of super teams meant to defend the innocent, both are wielding ultra powerful magical weapons.

#49989 Posted by Subline (8418 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman: Sorry bro, but I'd rather face characters who I am familiar with.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#49990 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: I'm wanting to go against your team with a sci fi team but I need to find people of equal levels. I'm thinking pre-one Neo, Canon Luke Skywalker and the T-3000.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#49991 Posted by Killerwasp (17449 posts) - - Show Bio
#49992 Posted by Rabii99 (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:

Anyone wanna rep Law vs Nagato or Law and Doflamingo vs Nagato and Itachi?

#49993 Posted by SleepingSlaves (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Would anyone like to take on Alucard? I'd be using the canon version from the manga as well as the most recent anime. If I had to pick a preferred opponent, it'd probably be someone like Guts (Berserk).

No Caption Provided

#49995 Posted by Polychromatic (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to do a planet or street level CAV. Comic based opponents are preferable, but I'll take anything.

For planet or maybe possibly above level, I'm familiar with World Breaker or World War Hulk (both Marvel 616 obviously), DC Post-Crisis or Rebirth Superman, 616 Thor, 616 Champion w/ the Power Gem, 616 Genis-Vell (Photon), and Michael Korvac (Marvel 691).

For street I can do DC Post-Crisis Black Lightning, Post-Crisis/Rebirth Katana, Post-Crisis Creeper, Post-Crisis Connor Hawke, Marvel 616 Spider-Man, 616 Captain America (Steve Rogers), and 616 Nuke.

#49996 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@polychromatic: so manga charcterare ok with you right ? if so tell me more about your street choices

#49997 Edited by Polychromatic (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Yeah, manga characters are fine. Hope nothing you have is too obscure haha.

Black Lightning is about peak human reflexes, 1-2 tons, etc. His electricity powers are much stronger, think low mid tier, he can toss around cars, destroy parts of buildings, etc. plus he can do some other stuff like bulletproof forcefields, flight, energy absorption, so on. His electricity does have a heat component and does act like real electricity despite it also being kinetic but that's fiction I guess.

Katana is very fast, bullet timing reflexes, high skill with and without her sword, and the sword itself cuts through high tiers and is very effective against magical beings, plus she can summon spirits from it. Her other physicals are only okay but she goes consistently hand to hand against 1-2 tonners like Batman, Azrael.

Creeper is like a high street tier, 5-10 tons, with strong regen, claws, laughter that can physically incapacitate fodder and is uncomfortable to named characters, and hair that's decently strong. Very strong, very fast, but still street tier.

Connor Hawke is probably my weakest character here, extremely high skill, but he's like a mid street level. Arrow timing reflexes, 1 ton at max strength, etc. He has very high skill with a bow and arrow and has some trick arrows. Later on in Post-Crisis he gets a healing factor that completely sacrifices the use of his bow, I'd be using him before that point though.

Spider-Man is another high street tier or very low mid tier, 10-20 tons and can occasionally go much higher, bullet timing reflexes, subsonic webbing which incapacitates almost any 2-10 tonner. I wouldn't be using him with a fancy suit or anything, just normal Peter Parker with webs and tracers.

Captain America is about a 1-2 tonner, sometimes goes higher, very skilled, bullet timing reflexes. Gear is a virtually unbreakable shield to everyone except very very high tiers, plus he has extremely high skill in using it as a throwing weapon.

Nuke is also about at Captain America's level, high skill, 1-2 tonner, blah blah, but is a cyborg with virtually bulletproof skin. Equipment is a minigun with napalm and a built-in RPG, and he has an anti-regen knife.

#49998 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@polychromatic: this all the characters you want to use that are street level right ?I'm just making sure before I decide

#49999 Posted by Polychromatic (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: Right, I'm just looking for a one on one match with any of them. If you wanted to do like a team match or something I guess that'd be possible too.

#50000 Posted by SMXLR8 (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

@polychromatic: I guess I'll take Katana but how fast is she ? cause I have a character this is fast like fast then the eye fast