#34651 Edited by KrleAvenger (22527 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk: So he has EMS, Rinnegan, Hashirama's cells, Wood Style and Sage Mode but he doesn't have Kurama and SO6P feats.

#34652 Edited by darthjhawk (639 posts) - - Show Bio
#34653 Posted by KrleAvenger (22527 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk: Without Kurama and Ten-Tails, I don't think it is. Standard knowledge or full knowledge?

#34654 Posted by darthjhawk (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: I honestly don't mind either way, I'll leave that to you.

#34655 Posted by KrleAvenger (22527 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk: Should I make the thread? Also should I remove sonics?

#34656 Posted by NormanBates (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage:

616:

No Caption Provided

or

MCU:

No Caption Provided

Your choice.

#34657 Posted by darthjhawk (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: I can when I get home in about an hour and a half. If you can/want to make it before then that's fine.

And if you remove sonics, then I'll get rid of Genjutsu. Even though it's debatable whether Genjustu would technically work on non chakra characters.

#34658 Posted by KrleAvenger (22527 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk: Tony's computer/A.I. can counter illusions, and Tony's mind is almost immune to telepathy thanks to extremis (because it works more like a machine), so I don't think Genjustu will work.

I can when I get home in about an hour and a half. If you can/want to make it before then that's fine.

I can make it now. If you want me to change something, just say it.

#34659 Posted by darthjhawk (639 posts) - - Show Bio
#34660 Posted by Valor_175 (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@normanbates: I'd be willing to take on 616 Luke Cage with Zet sometime if your interested:

No Caption Provided

#34661 Edited by NormanBates (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: Yeah definitely, I'm open to debating with new characters.

#34662 Posted by NormanBates (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: Question, what does Zet's abilities consist of?

#34663 Posted by Valor_175 (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@normanbates: Sweet. He's pretty much a really toned-down Spider-Man with a pretty good healing factor, so I thought it might've been a good fight.

#34664 Posted by NormanBates (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: Cool, I'll set up the thread in the next few minutes if that's fine with you.

#34665 Posted by Valor_175 (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
#34666 Edited by lucy1111 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

i will like to battle with this guy

No Caption Provided

#34667 Posted by The_Red_Viper (9393 posts) - - Show Bio
#34668 Edited by logicuser (33 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
#34669 Posted by DarkRoseIronAvenger (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone wanna CaV me against agent dancers from Supergirl . I love that badas*

#34670 Posted by logicuser (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone want to do (me) spider-man from earth-8351 vs Bane,Batman and killer croc?(new 52 and rebirth)

or any other characters

#34671 Posted by SMXLR8 (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anyone interested in a marvel case dc animal team cav ?

Or comics to be honest

#34672 Edited by logicuser (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: what do you have in mind? (in terms of characters)

#34673 Edited by JediXMan (39035 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm working working on a tournament which emphasizes argument strength, and it will use a double elimination system (with a twist). It will probably be street level, but I can be persuaded to go to mid level if people are interested. I'm just trying to test the waters and gauge interest before going forward. Comments welcome.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#34674 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (8718 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

I'm working working on a tournament which emphasizes argument strength, and it will use a double elimination system (with a twist). It will probably be street level, but I can be persuaded to go to mid level if people are interested. I'm just trying to test the waters and gauge interest before going forward. Comments welcome.

I'm very much interested. Keep me in mind when you start it up, sounds very interesting, and I would like to partake in it.

#34675 Posted by logicuser (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#34676 Posted by JediXMan (39035 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackestnight93
#34677 Edited by blackestnight93 (12707 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:

I'm interested too, Keep me in mind as well, please and thanks

#34678 Posted by logicuser (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: what is the cap on physicals , btw?

#34679 Posted by SMXLR8 (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

@logicuser: I want to use captain carrot and friends vs a marvel animal team or animal team in general preferably comics

#34680 Posted by JediXMan (39035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: what is the cap on physicals , btw?

Right now, but might be revised:

• Character must not exceed strength of 2 tons
  • Durability limit: The character cannot be bullet proof. Bullet resistance will be on a case-by-case basis
  • No hax abilities
  • No offensive telepathy (mind-reading is acceptable)
  • No NLF precognition
  • No offensive telekinesis
  • No reality warping
  • No intangibility
  • No illusion casting

Avatar image for major_hellstorm
#34681 Posted by Major_Hellstorm (5443 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: So a no hax street ourney? Cool. But how would a double elemination system work?

#34682 Posted by JediXMan (39035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: So a no hax street ourney? Cool. But how would a double elemination system work?

Anyone who loses in the winner's tier gets sent "down" to losers. If you lose in losers, you're out. The winner of the winner's tier faces the winner of the loser's tier. I have not decided if they need to win twice or not in the final round against the winner. To mix things up, there will be a slight different in the loser's bracket, but one that will still be fair for when they go up against the winner.

Basically, the bracket would look something like this: (depending on the number of participants, and this isn't the exact sheet I'm using)

No Caption Provided

It's a popular format in many competitions, including EVO (fighting game tournament)

#34683 Posted by logicuser (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: what are the stats of captain carrot and friends

Avatar image for major_hellstorm
#34684 Edited by Major_Hellstorm (5443 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Interesting. I always hated when people got eleminated in close matches meanwhile others kept advancing due to their opponent forfeiting. Not sure I will have the time to compete in this tourney but tag me when it starts please.

Avatar image for jloneblackheart
#34685 Posted by jloneblackheart (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I think I have to decline the Ultimate Spider-Woman vs Drax. Versus a spider would probably turn into a match of keep away where you would be trying to prove webbing could incapacitate him and I would be trying to prove he's fast enough to get his hands on her. Not exciting for either party in my opinion. We shall dance another day unless you'd like to press for it.

#34686 Posted by EmperorThanos (10389 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: sounds interesting. Would you be willing to do something that in high tier?

#34687 Posted by JediXMan (39035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: sounds interesting. Would you be willing to do something that in high tier?

Quite possibly. As I said, I'm willing to raise the level if enough people are interested. But I might do a separate tourney for that instead.

#34688 Posted by Yarva (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger I'd be interested to see you in a CAV arguing that Superman can easily beat another character in his same tier. I think you sent me a link to one of you CAVs a few weeks ago but this time I would like to see you argue that not only can Superman beat characters within his same weight class, but he can do so easily and within a short amount of time because of how Superman can stretch a second into 16 minutes.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#34689 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I like the concept. If you do anything like that for hightiers (or even mid tiers) please keep me informed.

Avatar image for queen_marceline
#34690 Posted by Queen_Marceline (7246 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
said:

Quite possibly. As I said, I'm willing to raise the level if enough people are interested. But I might do a separate tourney for that instead.

Definitely should do high-tier :)

Avatar image for queen_marceline
#34691 Edited by Queen_Marceline (7246 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, is anyone interested in taking on a composite Vegito(SSJB)/Gogeta(SSJ4) hybrid?

No Caption Provided

#34692 Posted by logicuser (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: alright seems good , if this tournament does happen i dibs captain america

#34693 Posted by JediXMan (39035 posts) - - Show Bio
#34694 Posted by blackestnight93 (12707 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: nah, I'm not much of a high tier guy. Most of my arsenal are street tier characters

#34695 Posted by logicuser (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: imo high tiers are sort of used too much , it'd be nice to see something different like street level tiers and low tiers(maybe mid tiers)

#34696 Posted by JediXMan (39035 posts) - - Show Bio

@logicuser: @blackestnight93:

I may end up doing both, eventually, but we'll see. I'm just testing the waters here. Mid tiers, in my opinion, are harder to gauge and classify to make a fair tournament.

#34697 Posted by blackestnight93 (12707 posts) - - Show Bio
#34699 Posted by EmperorThanos (10389 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:
@emperorthanos said:

Yeah I guess doing a separate one would be better. I'm simply more comfortable debating high tier though I might still join the street tier one.

#34700 Posted by Maahes (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Tag me if you end up doing the street one!