• 61 results
generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By generator2000

This is a tricky one. Galactus can absorb energy and I assume that Chakra is one of the many energies he can absorb. We know that Chakravartin can be killed with INSANE amounts of brute force, but does Galactus have enough? Galactus can abosrb his energy, but Chakravartin can create his own energy. It might be a possible stalemate, but what do you guys think?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Galactus could take out Chaka Khan with the Ultimate Nullifier to be honest.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@generator2000: Well his size is a big thing since he was basicly dwarfing galaxys in size. But also because he was IMO put at a universal level. Normal galactus is not universal level. however galactus on 4 planets could win

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Hyperlight

it'll take more than brute force to kill galactus

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By uberhikari

It seems like no matter how many times I explain why Chakravartin is only a solar system buster at best people continue to believe that he's stronger than he is. It's like people are so blinded by how epic they think Chakravartin is that this perception trumps all reality.

Please lock this.

@god_spawn@deranged_midget

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By JwwProd

Galactus.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari: Its obvious that he stronger to people who played the game. He is powerful enough to fight Galactus. I don't know if he'd win or not, but if you think the topic is dumb, then don't comment. Explain your reasoning. What makes you believe that Chakravartin only has Solar System level power? At several points during his fight, he was tossing entire solar systems at Asura. You've been flagged.

I've also played the game and going by feats Chakravartin is a star buster. That's all. Those are the strongest feats he ever showed. And look at what you just said:

At several points during his fight, he was tossing entire solar systems at Asura.

Exactly, that's my point, lol. In Annihilation a starving Galactus, we're talking about a Galactus who only had enough Power Cosmic to keep him alive, destroyed 3+ star systems with a wave of his hand. Going by feats Chakravartin would get stomped by a starving Galactus.

Going by the feats of the game Chakravartin has NOT done anything to even put him on par with Silver Surfer let alone Galactus. And if you think I'm wrong, then post feats from the game. Chakravartin was the ruler of Naraka, the ruler of Earth, and the god of mantra. That's all Chakravartin was. A crummy character that threw around stars.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the level of Galactus and how much he has reserved in energy but overall Chakravartin can prevail, he is a universal power.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Are you sure that you played the game? It is obvious to everyone except you that Chakravartin is on Galactus's level. Do you think that Chakravartin's blasts weren't solar system busters? If he can throw solar systems, shoot blast with cosmic reach and the destructive power to annihilate planets easily, what makes you think that he isn't a solar System buster? He could decimate a solar system. Chakravartin is a potentially universal power. He can create dimensions with relative ease, he seems to be a reality manipulator to a certain point AND he makes his own energy.

Hell, remember Chakravartin's form he took when he fought the Destructor? He was big enough to dwarf solar systems and heck, I can't tell if the balls of light sitting around him were galaxies or solar systems.He is WAY above the Surfer and he is on par with Galactus. I'm not trying to say that Galan would lose, but you are trying to make this out like it's a complete stomp for Galan. Chakravrtin is powerful, you cannot doubt that.

Of course I played the video game. 1) The only reality warping powers that Chakravartin has ever shown ONLY extends to the planet Earth and; 2) Chakravartin NEVER destroyed a galaxy, but even if he did that would be barely enough to put him on skyfather level, which means he's around Odin's level. And Odin gets stomped by Galactus.

Again, if you have feats, then post them. Show me any feat from the entire video game where Chakravartin does anything other than throw and/or destroy stars. This challenge is open not only to you but to everyone in this thread. Go to YouTube, look up gameplay of Asura's Wrath and show me any evidence that implies that Chakravartin is a supposed universal power.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galan

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uberhikari

@generator2000 said:

@uberhikari: I doubt that you've actually played the game. Tell me, if Chakravartin isn't a reality warper, then how come he could preform such abilities when fighting Asura? Remember when Asura punched through his dimension and got trapped into another? He was able to transform the landscape around him inside of his dimension and he is capable of transcending multiple dimensions.

I never implied that he destroyed a galaxy. I just stated that he was bigger than what appeared to be galaxies, so he could easily smash galaxies with size alone. Depending on how you look at it, Chakravartin was Skyfather level. Galactus can't overpower Chakravartin as easily as you imply. Just accept the fact.

Another thing, Chakravartin has Solar System busting blasts, and that is enough to harm Galactus. Chakravartin is the spinner of Mantra, better known as souls. He stated that other planets were in his domain. That is evidence that he is supposed to be a creator of life. Chakravartin can create endless energy and it takes other beings with such abilities to stop him. Chakravartin is also strong enough to physically fight Galan, for he could physically hold his own against the Destructor, who was strong enough to play baseball with planets. Chakravartin is also a better fighter. If he gets close to Galactus, he can physically fight him. What is with all of the denial?

First, when did I ever say that Chakravartin isn't a reality warper? Please read what I write more carefully because it makes the debate less confusing and I don't get accused of saying things I never said. Chakravartin's reality warping is planetary at best going by feats. Creating other dimensions and/or reality warping dimensions is a speculative feat because there's no way to quantify the feat. But so what? Galactus can manipulate dimensions as well, so no biggie.

Second, for the sake of argument let's say that Chakravartin could smash galaxies. Would it matter? No. Odin is a skyfather he can bust multiple galaxies and he gets stomped by Galactus.

Third, solar system busting blasts are not enough to harm Galactus. I don't know where you're getting that from. Odin, who is a multi-galaxy buster gets stomped by Galactus. And Galactus's superiority over Odin has been shown on multiple occasions. You seem to be under the impression that Galactus is weaker than a skyfather.

Fourth, creating life doesn't mean anything to Galactus, so that's irrelevant.

Fifth, it was NEVER stated in the game that Chakravartin could create endless amounts of energy. But even if he could, so what? Based on feats he hasn't used his energy very well if all he can do is bust galaxies and get beat by a guy that can't do anything but punch. And besides, creating energy doesn't mean anything because Galactus has shown better feats with his energy (Power Cosmic) than Chakravartin ever showed with his.

Sixth, the energy that Chakravartin created, which is known as mantra is just the energy source for the demi-gods. When Chakravartin died at the end of the game even the planet Earth was still left in tact and completely fine. The universe certainly didn't seem to miss mantra or Chakravartin for that matter.

Seventh, Chakravartin cannot beat Galactus in a fistfight. I don't know where you're getting this from. Chakravartin has no hand-to-hand combat feats that are even remotely impressive. And the one guy who challenged him to a fistfight beat the living shi...well we all know how that ended. Moreover, Chakravartin hasn't shown anywhere near the physical strength that would be required to even harm Galactus. Also, the Destructor being able to play baseball with planets means nothing to Galactus. Galactus is bigger than planets because...he eats them.

Finally, and for the last time, if you have feats, then post them. Show me any feat from the entire video game where Chakravartin does anything other than throw and/or destroy stars. This challenge is open not only to you but to everyone in this thread. Go to YouTube, look up gameplay of Asura's Wrath and show me any evidence that implies that Chakravartin is a supposed universal power.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000:

Again, a lot of your information pertaining to Galactus is just dead wrong. When has Galactus ever been hurt by someone BELOW a solar system buster? That's never happened. I'm convinced that you don't know what you're talking about. Chakravartin in the Odin, Galactus, Celestial range?!!! How can you group Odin, Galactus, and Celestials together?!!! Odin is a skyfather who gets stomped by Galactus. Odin doesn't even register on Galactus's radar. And Celestials are multiversal. Multiversal. Compared to Celestials Odin is less than a speck of dust. How could Chakravartin be in a group with Celestials?

I'm done here.

Avatar image for balrog-demorgoth
Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chackravartin can just casualy warp galactus out of the existence

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jacthripper

Galactus

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chackravartin can just casualy warp galactus out of the existence

He's never done that ever.

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@balrog-demorgoth said:

Galactus can just casualy stomp Chakravartin out of the existence

Fixed.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Balrog-Demorgoth

@kuja9001: I try it on asura but asura resist to it because 'power of family yada yada , I have ascended beyond god' that kind of bulshit and it's don't change i never see galactus stop time (galactus was also beat by ghost rider and a lot of other guy)

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Galactus.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Balrog-Demorgoth

@jwwprod: ' Galactus is just casualy stomp out of the existence by Chakravartin'

Fixed

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

Galactus.

Chakravartin is being way over estimated here.. Superman can defeat him. He was basically defeated by a IMP.

The guy is only a solar system buster too..

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001: I try it on asura but asura resist to it because 'power of family yada yada , I have ascended beyond god' that kind of bulshit and it's don't change i never see galactus stop time (galactus was also beat by ghost rider and a lot of other guy)

He never used it on Asura.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Balrog-Demorgoth

@doctor_wheatley: Chackravartin have destroy and reconstruct the univers multiple time (and make pop a univers and galaxies in front of our eye in the game) so no he is not 'just' solar systeme buster and no superman can't defeat him because Chackra can just make pop a planet made of Krytponite or make the sun disapear and once again I never see galactus stop time or creat mater out of nowhere

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@balrog-demorgoth: if you compare the sizes between asura and chackra on the moment of impact. He's only the size of a large sun. You can clearly see asura (saturn size) as a dot between chackras eyes. So he's not the size of a galaxy+.

Kyptonite doesnt exist in their universe, so he can't make it.

Superman doesn't need the sun, only needs it to power up. But he would slowly degrade.

Chackra was defeated by a solar busting imp, which galactus can easily flick out of the eyelashes.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Balrog-Demorgoth

@doctor_wheatley: I never say he was the size of a galaxie , I say he creat galaxies and univers (and also destroy univers) (size doesn't mean strenght anyways) and no asura is not 'only' solar system buster , he made the entier univers reboot with a punch (and galactus was deafeat by ghost rider , call me when ghost rider OS a solar system) and it's also don't change the fact that galactus can't stop time ; Chackra can stop time and Chackra make pop mater , Kryptonite is made of mater (thanks captain obvious) so Chackra can creat Kryptonit

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001: watch a let's play of the game , after Chackra OS asura the destroyer but asura keep fighting and become more and more powerful Chackra try to warp him of existence but he fail because Asura is become too strong for this so Chackra use is 'True God mode' and fight him and be defeat by asura , the punche of asura destroy Chackra and the univers they fight in and also make reboot 'our' univers with Mithra who guid the human

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chakra is a creator, but is he the ALL creator or a sub creator? I dont think the DLC ever explained it properly, or at least in details.

If the former, then technically it should be chakra. But asura wrecked him and the universe stood. So my guess is he is a sub creator, maybe even limited to earth.

If so, UBER GALACTUS STOMP & CHOMP.

I'm not great at these western comics vs anime crossovers. I always feel like they obey different rules, and I understand only one side :/

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@balrog-demorgoth: Ghost rider never defeated galactus, the only time was in that really old fantastic four cartoon with a extremely straved galactus and it was non canon. Ghost rider would defeat chackra and asura via penance stare. You obviously don't know anything about ghost rider. Galactus is above zarathos anyways.

Chackra has no knowledge about kyptonite since it doesn't exist in their universe.

When has chackra stopped time or destroyed a galaxy in the game? The entire fight he was only throwing stars.

The Power Cosmic allows him to manipulate creation, matter, energy, and universal sources. Galactus can erect nearly impenetrable fields, project devastating energies powerful enough to blow up planets and split them apart, shoot lasers or give off radiation, open wormholes or portals to other dimensions and time, transport beings across the universe and again even time, teleport, read minds across the universe, levitate matter via telekinesis, reconstruct matter or transmute it like turning water into ice, turn matter into energy or vice versa, manipulate elements and elements of the Periodic Table, blast meteors or comets, erase memories through manipulating souls, bestow power, repair or heal living tissue, or even resurrect the dead.

Keep in mind that a straving galactus destroyed three galaxies.

At full power he can potentially destroy the universe.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Balrog-Demorgoth

@doctor_wheatley: if we take this way superman doesn't been creat by Chacravartin so he can't exist and can't fight chackra and the entire fight wasn't throwing star , after that passage Chackra in his first form OS asura the destroyer and Chackra stop time during the final fight (after the passage with asura the destroyer) and he don't destroy a galaxie in front of our eyes but : the background say he already destroy multiple time the univers and recreat it (it's don't say the reason but a fan theorie say it's because the conflit create by Chackra for find a Heir always finish by overybody die until the univers with Asura was creat) so galactus at full power can destroy the univers (and erase someon out of the existence) but Chackra can do that casualy and have a lot of other power (like ressurect people , control every action if everything in the univers (until asura win the 'game'), manipule time like he want , be at multiple place at the same time etc) so Chackra take this one (easily or with a good fight depending if Chackra can warp galactus out of the existence or trap him in a void univers)

jake1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well said. I also think Galactus will take it.

@generator2000 said:

@uberhikari: Its obvious that he stronger to people who played the game. He is powerful enough to fight Galactus. I don't know if he'd win or not, but if you think the topic is dumb, then don't comment. Explain your reasoning. What makes you believe that Chakravartin only has Solar System level power? At several points during his fight, he was tossing entire solar systems at Asura. You've been flagged.

I've also played the game and going by feats Chakravartin is a star buster. That's all. Those are the strongest feats he ever showed. And look at what you just said:

At several points during his fight, he was tossing entire solar systems at Asura.

Exactly, that's my point, lol. In Annihilation a starving Galactus, we're talking about a Galactus who only had enough Power Cosmic to keep him alive, destroyed 3+ star systems with a wave of his hand. Going by feats Chakravartin would get stomped by a starving Galactus.

Going by the feats of the game Chakravartin has NOT done anything to even put him on par with Silver Surfer let alone Galactus. And if you think I'm wrong, then post feats from the game. Chakravartin was the ruler of Naraka, the ruler of Earth, and the god of mantra. That's all Chakravartin was. A crummy character that threw around stars.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@balrog-demorgoth: chakra has not shown omnipotence anywhere at all in the game. He also hasn't shown time manipulation. The only thing he's shown by feats is creating stars and bfring asura into his dimension. If he had omnipotence he would of known from the start of asuras birth he was a danger to him and etc. If he however bfr galactus, he can just teleport back into his dimension.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Balrog-Demorgoth

@doctor_wheatley: I never say he was omnipotent (he was omnipotent before the existence or the 'ascension' of asura your choice) but he still night omnipotent and he show time control capacity (and he take 'all the existence in the palm of his hand) and it's not a pocket dimension it's another univers

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@balrog-demorgoth: When has he done any of this in asuras wrath?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chakravartin isn't the size of a Galaxy. BUT he did in fact have enough power to create them or at least manipulate them. When you are fighting Chakravartin as Asura The Destructor. Chakravartin has an entire galaxy cluster floating behind him. Sure it was VERY FAR away from him. But the Galaxy cluster could not be seen before. Chakravartin manipulated them so that they could actually be seen and so that they would be near him.

As to who wins? I think it depends on how well Galactus is fed at the moment. I need/want more feats for Chakravartin before I say he loses to a starving freaking Galactus.

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Balrog-Demorgoth

@doctor_wheatley: time manipulation : the final fight , take all the existence in the palm of his hand : the secret ending (without the DLC) when we have 5 rank S to 5 différent sutra ; he also broke the 4rd wall and félicit us for have see the 'true' , and destroy the univers and recreat it multiple time : it's say in the background of the asura's wrath univers (and chackra said it himself too)

Balrog-Demorgoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Balrog-Demorgoth

@mee09: in fact Chackra have the power of creat , manipulate and destroy a univers without real difficulty (and can manipule time , warp someone out the existence , be at multiple place at the same time , creat matter out of nowhere , ressurect people ; creat energie out of nowhere , teleport , can take all the existence in the palm of his hand etc....) even a fully fed galactus is not that level (and he his maybe not the size of a galaxie but it's change nothing , size doesn't mean strenght and technically he can have the size he want)

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jake1980: Galactus could beat Chakravartin, but use feats such as him defeating Odin. Chakravartin would easily destroy solar systems with a hand wave. Solar System.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mee09: in fact Chackra have the power of creat , manipulate and destroy a univers without real difficulty (and can manipule time , warp someone out the existence , be at multiple place at the same time , creat matter out of nowhere , ressurect people ; creat energie out of nowhere , teleport , can take all the existence in the palm of his hand etc....) even a fully fed galactus is not that level (and he his maybe not the size of a galaxie but it's change nothing , size doesn't mean strenght and technically he can have the size he want)

Chaka never created a universe.