No Caption Provided

Buuhan as of Vegito fights

No Caption Provided

Mubong at his prime

No Caption Provided

Rules :

• all characters are in character .
  • Please keep it civil .
  • Battle in World of Void ( Dragonball super ) .
  • everyone has knowledge on each other.
  • only win condition is death.
EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mubong>Chakravartin>>>Buuhan.

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheNamelessOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheNamelessOne

Golden statue chakravartin was able to easily pull the solar mass of an entire galaxy towards itself so easily Galaxy level , the creator chakravartin spites Golden Statue Chakravartin so around Galaxy+ level , Mubong dicks on galaxy level attacks to my Knowledge from the recent chapters so also around Galaxy+ and has potential universal scaling with Big Bang stuff , Buuhan is around Multi solar via Kid Buu's overtime galaxy destruction.

Speed wise Mubong spites , Hax wise he is also much better then the other Two, so He should win 10/10 , meanwhile chakravartin Beats Buuhan due to superior powers , much better hax ( time stop/Creation/cosmic TK/release of stupid amount of heat/void Manipulation and potential existence erasure ) and probably superior speed.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Akira21  Online

It’s either between Mubong and Chakra. Leaning more towards Mubong due to better hax and resistances.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6 higherpower  Moderator  Online

Tossup between Mubong and Chakravartin but I’d back Mubong for now because we haven’t seen anywhere near his full power yet

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuhan is fodder, Chakravartin take the win against Mubong with high diff for now.

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bruhmomento

This is between Chakravartin and Mubong, buuhan gets fodderized. I don't Know much about mubong but i know about chakravartin, even in his statue state, he was ble to consume the whole galaxy passively:

No Caption Provided

So yeah him just existing can consume the whole milky way. And this is just his statue. The chakravartin inside it is even more powerful.

No Caption Provided

And then we have "true" chakravartin the creator form:

No Caption Provided

And the gap with this and initial chakravartin statue is soo ridiculous that asura, the guy who even broken through the statue and casually can bust huge stars and celestial objects got dirtied like this:

No Caption Provided

Literally stopped the a galaxy busting attack casually with a single finger!

Now when it comes to hax, he should have reality warping, dimensional BFR, spatial manipulation, illusion creation and Existence erasure

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is between Chakravartin and Mubong, buuhan gets fodderized. I don't Know much about mubong but i know about chakravartin, even in his statue state, he was ble to consume the whole galaxy passively:

No Caption Provided

So yeah him just existing can consume the whole milky way. And this is just his statue. The chakravartin inside it is even more powerful.

No Caption Provided

And then we have "true" chakravartin the creator form:

No Caption Provided

And the gap with this and initial chakravartin statue is soo ridiculous that asura, the guy who even broken through the statue and casually can bust huge stars and celestial objects got dirtied like this:

No Caption Provided

Literally stopped the a galaxy busting attack casually with a single finger!

Now when it comes to hax, he should have reality warping, dimensional BFR, spatial manipulation, illusion creation and Existence erasure

@bruhmomento:I don't have an opinion on the winner of this fight since I don't even know Mubong, but there are several things in this post I disagree with.

Asura the Destructor was NOT on the same level of power as the Chakravartin statue. Calling him a galaxy-buster is absurd. All Asura did was open a hole in the statue, getting inside to fight Chakravartin's true form. The statue was a construct made by Chakravartin, not a "lesser form".

Unless there is some guidebook information that I am missing (I don't know the guidebooks and you showed a scan of one so that may be) I would consider Chakravartin the Creator to have about the same level of power as the statue displayed, except fully concentrated and not "disguising" itself as a friendly god.

The gap that existed between Asura and Chakravartin's final form already existed between Asura and the statue form. Chakravartin was creating and throwing planets around like nothing while Asura was visibly struggling to destroy said planets and get closer to Chakravartin. You said so yourself that Asura's best feats were destroying celestial bodies so getting from that to galaxy-busting is a huge leap in logic.

Also, "sucking" the Milky Way in may very well be an effect of gravity, not pure telekinetic power or something of the sort. It's a great feat but it doesn't immediately put Chakravartin as a galaxy+ being, much less Asura, who up until the very end of the final battle (in which he also died) was clearly inferior to Chakravartin in power.

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly goes either way between Mubong and Chakravartin based on the argument provided here

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EstrellaDeLeon

@ouroborik: If u want some infos on Mubong.

Put spoilers for newest chapter.

Here Jin throws a minimum galaxy tier attack on Mubong, by creating a Nebula visible from outside the galaxy itself(the Milky Way), the side effect of such an action caused a multi solar system+ sized explosion, and apparently created a super massive black hole light years wide(the whole attack seemed to affect this thing anyway, which is impressive as hell imo):

Basically makes the Oort's Cloud look like a tiny joke. What happens after Mubong gets hit by such a massive attack?

He is able to match it for a while by absorbing the light from the stars in the galaxy apparently, but in the end he gets overpowered and fatally damaged...

...Or so it seemed, because he effortlessly regenerated and then came back even stronger, blitzing and apparently stomping the one who caused such a massive attack(take note that in general, Geundoowun, the massive Nebula sized attack, in weaker versions is only but a part of Jin power, who can output far greater potency with sheer physicals), like nothing.

So Mubong is most definitely in the galaxy+/multi galaxy lvl range to do such a thing. He is certainly stupidly massively faster than light, quadrillions at this point would be an absurd lowball, not joking.

He has haxes like law manipulation, passive existence erasure just by walking, reality warping, mind manipulation which works on people with good resistence and literal telepaths(just by glancing at that, to the point they become slaves), can even counter probability manipulation from a dude with actual probability manipulation, changing every single possible future outcome into total defeat, even if the chances of winning were 1/13. Has also stuff like power mimicry, just by eating the heart of someone, he should have copied the power mimicry of 666: Satan so that's probably not really relevant(666: Satan being capable of copying the manipulation of the 4 universal fundamental forces pretty easily).

His regen is also based on reality warping, and can comfortably attack on a sub atomic/soul level. He possesses cosmic awareness on a multi universal scale considering he can keep track of events happening in other realms/universes with ease.

He also possesses durability negation with his Mandala, which basically creates a cross on his opponents' torso, piercing through it no matter what(likely working on the soul too, considering weaker attacks can).

Sorry for the wall of text lol, just wanted to give some general infos as GoH god tiers are very underrated at times.

GhostGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuhan

GhostGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuhan stomps

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea who Mubong is but Chakravartin beats Buu's ass.

Avatar image for deactivated-62c460303d4e6
deactivated-62c460303d4e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuhan dies in crossfire, RIP

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chakravartin is massively overrated. His best feat is throwing planets and stars at Asura. Asura is not galaxy lvl or universal like I’ve seen claims of

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@estrelladeleon: Thanks for the feats.

Based on that Mubong should win solidly.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: Thanks for the feats.

Based on that Mubong should win solidly.

Alright, thank you for the answer!

@gaoron said:

No idea who Mubong is but Chakravartin beats Buu's ass.

I posted some stuff for him above, if you are interested ofc.

Chakravartin is massively overrated. His best feat is throwing planets and stars at Asura. Asura is not galaxy lvl or universal like I’ve seen claims of

While I don't agree with him being universal by what I've seen, he can definitely be argued galaxy level. And Buuhan is by far the most overrated here if I can be honest, some still try to use that "universe destroying" statement from him, even though it was done via chain reactions.

GhostGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuhan is universal. He wins

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuhan is multi solar system level btw and loses to anyone here.

GhostGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostgod: Ad Hominem is all you're capable of it seems. How about you back up your claims with actual, on panel feats, hm?

Heroxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this moment Mubong wins this effortlessly, your last feats are crazy, and we still have a chance to see more of Mo-ri's crazy feats if Tathagata fully takes over Mubong's body lol

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mubong

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmniSage

@estrelladeleon: Chakravartin could just make a shield for himself and stop time to kill Mubong, does Mubong have resistance to Time stop, Thread Incineration, and AOE attacks?

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Akira21  Online

@omnisage:

does Mubong have resistance to Time stop

Indeed he does since his fairy like creations was able to bypass the effects of one of the alternate Mori’s timestop after they mutated into insect like creatures.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akira21 said:

@omnisage:

does Mubong have resistance to Time stop

Indeed he does since his fairy like creations was able to bypass the effects of one of the alternate Mori’s timestop after they mutated into insect like creatures.

I have no idea what any of that means, but since he does, Chakra only has 2 ways of winning if they cant be surpassed.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

@estrelladeleon: Chakravartin could just make a shield for himself and stop time to kill Mubong, does Mubong have resistance to Time stop, Thread Incineration, and AOE attacks?

None of that would work, and he would just regenerate back if he is destroyed. Current Mubong regenerated from a galaxy+ lvl attack, so I don't see Chakravartin killing him in any way.

As stated above, fodders to Mubong resisted time-stop, it's not something that will bother him, as he can manipulate time/the future himself, to fit his liking.

No soul attack will work, as he can actually passively erase people's souls by walking. Can Chakravartin counter law manipulation? Mubong could just decide that Chakravartin cannot fight him, and the latter wouldn't be able to do anything, as far inferior Gods to Mubong can impose laws on the world.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Akira21  Online

@omnisage:

I have no idea what any of that means

Its pretty confusing if you haven’t read the series but to make it simple, he created these fairy like creatures.

No Caption Provided

These fairy like creatures were shown to be resistant to time stop since they were able to bypass the effects of it after mutating.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Previously they weren’t resistant to it and actually were frozen but they adapted to it after.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mubong scales far above his own creations and has far better resistances. If the alternate Mori really wanted to he could’ve time stopped him before but he didn’t. Basically implying that it won’t work against him.

Chakra only has 2 ways of winning if they cant be surpassed.

Can you provide feats for his two ways of winning this match up?

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage said:

None of that would work, and he would just regenerate back if he is destroyed. Current Mubong regenerated from a galaxy+ lvl attack, so I don't see Chakravartin killing him in any way.

GOH reached Galaxy level? I thought they were all just Solar System.

As stated above, fodders to Mubong resisted time-stop, it's not something that will bother him, as he can manipulate time/the future himself, to fit his liking.

GOH really make me wanna say they beat some DBS characters.

No soul attack will work, as he can actually passively erase people's souls by walking. Can Chakravartin counter law manipulation? Mubong could just decide that Chakravartin cannot fight him, and the latter wouldn't be able to do anything, as far inferior Gods to Mubong can impose laws on the world.

I don't think so, I guess Mubong wins.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akira21 said:

@om

Chakra only has 2 ways of winning if they cant be surpassed.

Can you provide feats for his two ways of winning this match up?

I was going to but the guy above you refuted all my claims.

I didn't even know they had that much hax.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Akira21  Online

@omnisage: Ah ok that’s fine but yeah Mubong especially is way too haxxed.

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AlternisDim

Chakravartin stomps.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnisage: They got waaaaay stronger at this point. And yeah, Mubong is very haxed.

Chakravartin stomps.

How so?

Neoburrito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chakravatin or mubong

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bruhmomento

@ouroborik:

I don't have an opinion on the winner of this fight since I don't even know Mubong, but there are several things in this post I disagree with.

Ok friend go on

Asura the Destructor was NOT on the same level of power as the Chakravartin statue. Calling him a galaxy-buster is absurd. All Asura did was open a hole in the statue, getting inside to fight Chakravartin's true form. The statue was a construct made by Chakravartin, not a "lesser form".

Why do you think it doesn't have the durability if it can suck a whole galaxy inside it? It is literally sucking everything inside its own statue. And that statue is just representation of Chakravartin so one logically would assume it is weaker then base Chakravartin who is inside it.

Unless there is some guidebook information that I am missing (I don't know the guidebooks and you showed a scan of one so that may be) I would consider Chakravartin the Creator to have about the same level of power as the statue displayed, except fully concentrated and not "disguising" itself as a friendly god.

Well tbw, i'm really new to this asura stuff myself. However from what i have seen and heard. Chakravartin's statue was sucking all of milky way galaxy just by existing and let me tell you chakravartin inside it wasn't even bothered with anything.

No Caption Provided

He was busy fighting asura while the whole galaxy was still being sucked in. What asura end up doing is punching through the statue with a single strike which would sure gave him atleast baseline galactic scaling

The gap that existed between Asura and Chakravartin's final form already existed between Asura and the statue form. Chakravartin was creating and throwing planets around like nothing while Asura was visibly struggling to destroy said planets and get closer to Chakravartin. You said so yourself that Asura's best feats were destroying celestial bodies so getting from that to galaxy-busting is a huge leap in logic.

The is just game mechanics nothing more. We have kratos having problems opening a freaking chest my guy or that Bloodborne attack which has the description of releasing energy equal to a small star exploding while in reality:

No Caption Provided

And i seen game characters dying from a few centimeters while in actual cutscenes they can jump from hundreds of meters high.

Even the creator of GoW series was asked the same question about this and he simply said that this is all just for gameplay purpose only, if he doesn't restrict it then it can affect the whole gameplay and simply becomes planet busting simulator

Also, "sucking" the Milky Way in may very well be an effect of gravity, not pure telekinetic power or something of the sort. It's a great feat but it doesn't immediately put Chakravartin as a galaxy+ being, much less Asura, who up until the very end of the final battle (in which he also died) was clearly inferior to Chakravartin in power.

I don't know if this is how gravity works tbh unless i'm missing something. Look this is all can be an implication of what grand scale chakravartin can do stuff,

No Caption Provided

"The milky way being sucked into the center of the galaxy"

The above databook i mentioned has made it clear already so this should be more then enough to be a prove of him being galactic level atleast but you are cool to have your own opinion if you don't think he is galactic level although you need to take events and implications into consideration here

Anyway i still think mubong should win from what i heard about him tbh. I'm just saying chakravartin should be atleast galactic-Multi-galactic level knowing how he was presented in the finale of the game with galaxies floating over his head.

No Caption Provided

I know this isn't actual galaxies but still i'm just trying to go with how and what way he was represented as a powerful deity. Feat and calcs aren't the best thing to always rely on tbh