Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tehenhauin seems somewhat like a weak link here, but at the same time he has two strong carries, both of which are ridicolous tanks who thrive against multiple opponents. I think Chakax could likely hold back two at once, leaving Nakai to kill his single opponent and then clean things up.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: I personally consider Nakai the best of the 3 Lizards here, so he could also probably 2v1

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: I personally consider Nakai the best of the 3 Lizards here, so he could also probably 2v1

He could possibly as well. The only reason i named chakax first is since he's the more stonewall/defensive fighter, which means he would be more likely to even if he's weaker

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Merovech from? I've never heard of them before

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I roughly agree with some of the other fellas here, I didn’t read about Merovexh…assuming he is a mid level blood dragon…lower than a Walach. Konrad or Krell would each have tough fights against Nakai though I’d say Krell could pull a smallish minority of wins. Undead would at least need Manfred to make it debatable in my humble opinion.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@six-deuce: Depends on what you consider a mid-tier Blood Dragon to be.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ERm prolly vampires, mostly due to Tehen being such a weak character. Granted he might be lucky enough to bless the other two before he dies though

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: Tehenhauin may be a weak link, but I feel like Nakai is the opposite. I think he could beat anyone on the Vampire team. He can definitely beat Krell or Konrad.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Mhhh yeah now that I think about it, Chakax could beat Krell while Nakai holds off both until that happens

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, after brushing up my Warhammer, gonna give it to the Lizard Team even if Tehenhauin is a bit of a weak link here. I'm pretty sure Chax and Nakai can get a majority against the Vampire Team, with Tehen acting in a support role.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizardmen takes it. The only chance they got is if they manage to perform some death by a thousand cuts strat against one of the two superior Lizardmen, which is unlikely.