On a remote island

Random encounter between the two sides

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ezra is useless. Cere beat Kanan in a good fight. If she uses the dark side she destroys them.

KingJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: Why? Combatively, she did worse against a vastly pre prime Vader than the team did against prime Vader?

The team together by the end of Rebels is way too much for Cere.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark side cere would slaughter stomp Ezra and take Kansan comfortably(using Vader as a benchmark)

KingJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KingJedi

@doctordamn: The bowing Vader feat is overblown. He’s just walking, not defending himself and trying to goad the dark side out of her. It’s cool, but he stands up immediately and keeps walking. The duo knocked him on his ass, as stupid as that is. To be fair, he was not trying to kill Ezra and Kanan.. after that scene it’s revealed his plan is to let them return to the ghost and leave.

And that force bubble thing... yes also cool but that’s why I said “combatively” the duo did better. What is that gonna do in a fight, it didn’t stop Vader, it just prolonged her death for a few more seconds... he was still stabbing through and Cere was maybe an inch from death before Cal flooded the base. And like you said, she passed out from the effort anyway.

I know Vader looked cooler in Fallen Order and in neither of these scenarios was he trying to kill his opponents, but we know that Vader in Rebels/OT is prime. This was 15 years before that so it’s inarguable that Rebels Vader>>FO Vader.

I think Cere is a pretty good force user and clearly not average, but by the end of Rebels, neither was Kanan. He’d be a decent match for her, with Ezra it’s just too much.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is clear that Vader was holding back/messing around against both Cere and Kanan and Ezra. It's hard to draw a conclusion based on their performane against Vader.

KingJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: I think they are great feats but don’t help her in a 1v2 combat scenario. That’s what I’ve been trying to clarify.

So what.. she forces and holds one Jedi to the ground then the other comes and one shots her. Or she throws up a force shield and they simply stab through it and kill her... or just wait until she passes out.

You say she would never become an inquisitor... I think that’s pretty off base speculation since her whole issue is that she can’t stop using the dark side. And Vader clearly was trying to goad her into using it more.

And no.. I did not contradict myself. Toying with someone does not mean you don’t intend to kill them at some point.. or that you start out going easy then by the end you’re going for the kill, which is what was happening in this fight.

I’m not underselling Cere. She’s powerful and as I just said in my previous comment is absolutely an above average force user... but users here underrate Kanan and Ezra like crazy. Cere is nice, so is Kanan. Cere is probably a tad higher than Kanan but with Ezra I don’t think she’s winning. Team 7/10.

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjedi: by the force sheild and holding down Vader he is trying to imply she is quite powerful with the force rather than saying those moves would make her win. She would handily beat Ezra and in a good battle beat Kanan ergo,she wins.

KingJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KingJedi

@mo_ali: I agree she would handle Ezra and probably beat Kanan in a good battle 6/10 times. I don’t agree that she’s pulling a majority over them together.

Kanan has similar force showings, throwing up shields to protect his crew from a powerful explosion while also multitasking. Not super helpful in a duel but following your line of thinking, shows he’s of similar power to Cere.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjedi: Wasn't a moment of oneness when he stoped the explosion?

KingJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KingJedi

@darthadi: Blegh... all these disclaimers and over-explanations for feats are so irritating, honestly.

When pressed and while his team’s life depended on it, he did it. Same with Cere.. in a moment of life or death against the worst thing she’s ever imagined she threw up the shield to protect her apprentice and thousands of force sensitive children.

Just like with Kanan, she’s probably not going around every day throwing up powerful force shields, but it’s still within her capabilities.

JacenSolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cere wins if she uses the dark side which she won't here. She isn't beating both of them at the same time.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DevoidRuby

Cere managed to make a massively pre prime Vader kneel for a few seconds when she went Dark Side.

Pre prime Kanan and Ezra managed to push Prime Vader back and send him flying with a combined force push.

There’s not enough to compare her to anyone else yet, maybe we’ll get some prequel or tie in novels/comics which show more of Cere.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cere stomps. Battle Scars buffed her massively

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20 nassergrant19  Online
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:Fifth brother tries to attack her and she explodes his lightsaber with a wave of her hand

The fact there’s even a “possibly“ here at all

No Caption Provided

Means this can likely be locked

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@greysentinel365: Eh, she did pretty bad in her duel with the Fifth Brother managing to be tagged despite having Cal as backup. In comparison Kanan could 1v1 the 5th Brother and pretty much stalemate him not to mention Kanan's feats against the Grand Inquisitor.

Also while Cal and Cere both consider her to possibly be the strongest living Jedi they have very limited knowledge of other survivors. I think it's mentioned explicitly that Cere is the strongest Jedi because no council members survived (which we know isn't true)

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Greysentinel365

@americanspeeddemon:

Eh, she did pretty bad in her duel with the Fifth Brother managing to be tagged despite having Cal as backup.

The only time she was tagged by Fifth was when something out of battle distracted her. Fifth also doesn't scale conventionally. His entire thing being clumsy and easy to bash around but impossible to put down. Even when burned, exhausted and concussed Cal can blast and kick him down easily. They just cannot kill him. Which when put in that context Kanans Fifth showing take a massive downgrade.

Kanan's feats against the Grand Inquisitor.

EoS Kanan would lose against the GI

I think it's mentioned explicitly that Cere is the strongest Jedi because no council members survived (which we know isn't true)

The only time the council is mentioned in the entire book (I just keyword searched it) is a joke from Cal. So this is just flat false.

OT Cere waves her hand and dissasembles their lightsabers.

Avatar image for prodigal_knight
Prodigal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cere wins decent fight

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cere definitely takes it now.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#27 frozen  Moderator

Cere wins decent fight

Not decent. Kanan is fodder to Vader.

Avatar image for prodigal_knight
Prodigal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@prodigal_knight said:

Cere wins decent fight

Not decent. Kanan is fodder to Vader.

not sure but the duo with their coordination seems pretty cool. Their fight against Vader while massively pre-prime is pretty impressive. Not sure Cere can ragdoll them both off the bat

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nassergrant19  Online

@prodigal_knight: Cere can’t ragdoll. They both have better force feats than her. She does low-diff tho.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 frozen  Moderator

@prodigal_knight: Cere can’t ragdoll. They both have better force feats than her. She does low-diff tho.

Cere is definitely way more powerful than either of them.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nassergrant19  Online

@frozen said:
@nassergrant19 said:

Cere is definitely way more powerful than either of them.

Cal scaling?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 frozen  Moderator

@nassergrant19:

Yeah, Cal stomps either of these two in the force. Cere is above Cal in force as her gameplay mechanics are way higher.

Also her fight with Vader shows she is relative to him in force. Neither of these two are.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nassergrant19  Online

@frozen said:

@nassergrant19:

Yeah, Cal stomps either of these two in the force. Cere is above Cal in force as her gameplay mechanics are way higher.

Also her fight with Vader shows she is relative to him in force. Neither of these two are.

Eh that’s a big stretch. She was getting ragdolled left and right. Cere isn’t above Dooku or anything.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

@nassergrant19:

Eh that’s a big stretch. She was getting ragdolled left and right. Cere isn’t above Dooku or anything.

I only recall ragdolls happening in gameplay. And she repeatedly escaped from them, which would mean he can't really force abuse to win. They didn't do anything. Either way she is not Dooku tier but she is far above Kanan due to Cal scaling.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mr-yes

Cere stomps