Cere Junda (JS) runs the Jedi gauntlet.

Kaore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kaore

All characters are fighting in-character, willing to kill but not bloodlusted. Win by kill or incapacitation. Prime unless stated otherwise.

Battle takes place in the Jedi Temple Dojo.

-= Phase 1 : Gifted Apprentices =-

Round 1: Ezra Bridger

Round 2: Barriss Offee (Jedi Prime)

Round 3: Ahsoka Tano (TCW S5)

Round 4: Eldra Kaitis

Round 5: Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)

-= Phase 2: Jedi Knights =-

Round 6: Nahdar Vebb

Round 7: Kanan Jarrus

Round 8: Keeve Trennis (Jedi Knight)

Round 9: Cal Kestis

Round 10: Anakin Skywalker (TCW S1)

-= Phase 3: Jedi Masters =-

Round 11: Jaro Tapal

Round 12: Aayla Secura

Round 13: Kelleran Beq

Round 14: Kirak Infil'a

Round 15: Quinlan Vos (Jedi Prime)

-= Phase 4: Jedi Councilors =-

Round 16: Kit Fisto

Round 17: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Round 18: Anakin Skywalker

Round 19: Mace Windu

Round 20: Yoda

Ruters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 18

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Vos, who should be higher.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 18. Listing is whack.

Kaore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Removing Koth from Round 16, dropping Kit & Obi down a round and adding Anakin to Round 18, as Koth doesn't really fit in here. Not sure why I put him above Vos.

Kaore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JediSympathiz3r

@kaore: I’d put Ahsoka above Keeve and everyone below Keeve. You can’t do this because of how you formatted the gauntlet so you should probably just remove her.

Cal should be above TCW S1 Anakin. Anakin lacks decent force feats and scaling at this point and dueling wise he doesn’t scale to anyone who has accomplished anything anywhere near impressive of what Rayvis has done (excluding Dooku since Anakin’s fight against him in the TCW movie is an outlier).

Jaro, Kelleran, and Aayla all lack the feats to even be > TCW S1 Anakin.

Kaore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisympathiz3r: I threw Keeve in because I was having a hard time thinking of a Jedi Knight who would fit well into that section of the gauntlet, and I don't know a lot about her nor see a lot of non-JS High Republic debate so I thought it'd be interesting.

As for Cal being > S1 Anakin, I don't know if I'm sold on that. Even as of AoTC, he was giving Kenobi good sparring matches and did alright against Dooku. Why do you think him giving Dooku an okay fight is an outlier? Rayvis is certainly impressive, although a lot of it can be chalked up to his biology, again though I think Anakin could handle him at this point.

Jaro did pretty solid during Order 66, outperforming the likes of Depa Billaba, who has contended with Grievous and Ki-Adi Mundi, a Council master. I imagine he'd at least give S1 Anakin a good fight, if the likes of early Ventress can.

Beq & Aayla probably weren't great choices, though. Again, I couldn't think of many good non-council masters to throw in. Perhaps AoTC Obi would've been interesting, or Luminara.

JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaore: I don’t really have much of a problem with the Keeve placement, I just have a problem with the Ahsoka placement.

AOTC Obi-wan hasn’t really done anything impressive. All he’s done is briefly contend with a caught off guard TPM Maul while rage amped and get toyed with by Dooku. Neither of these definitely put him below Rayvis obviously but he still lacks the evidence to actually put him above Rayvis.

TCW Anakin didn’t just give Dooku a decent fight, he was matching Dooku.

Rayvis has the same biological advantage against Cal.

Depa’s was completely surrounded by clones while Jaro was mostly just in front of or behind the clones he was fighting. Plus, Jaro never fought as many as clones at the same time as Depa did.

AOTC Obi-wan is a knight still but TCW Obi-wan would work ( I would recommend using TCW S3 Obi-wan specifically)

Ieatnettles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at vos Anakin s1 should be above aayla secura and jaro tapal

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 16-17

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaore:Okay

Phase 1: In and of itself this tier is fine.

Phase 2: Is where a ton of problems start. We start with the hard fact that TPM Kenobi is equal to TPM Maul and fought him to a near draw despite being hindered by the enviroment and being unbalanced by rage. So immedietly the standard for being in this tier is beating TPM Maul. Kanan cannot do that. Vebb cannot do that. Keeve cannot do that.

Phase 3: Jaro does not have the feats to beat half of the tier below him or TPM Maul. He goes way down. Same with Aayla. Kelleran has zero feats other than beating fodder and Kirak only get whacked due to people spamming a statement that is not even canon. Vos as a peer of TCW Kenobi might wipe this tier only his own. So all of it needs to go down.

Phase 4: Is fine in and of itself.

The_Nitro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats 16 and stops at 17

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers