Cell Games 2. Super Perfect Cell vs The Esparda ( Bleach)

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Warcry80

Cell has challenged the entire Espada, who wins and why? 

VS 

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Warcry80

Just curious here!
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mavfan626

Cell would win and easily..

Sexy Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Sexy Merc

Cell blows up the planet.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Warcry80

Ohh sorry Cell won't blow up the planet unless he feels he can't win. I forgot to say no immediate planet busting. 
Besides, if Cell blows up Los Noches, wouldn't it effect the Soul society and earth all togather? Just asking?
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cats

Barragan, Zommamari, and Syazel could solo.  

Espada take it, and rather easily at that.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cell claimed to have enough power to destroy the Solar system  
No To mention he can TP 1 low level Blast could kill any of them
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cats
@slacker the hacker said:
" Cell claimed to have enough power to destroy the Solar system  No To mention he can TP 1 low level Blast could kill any of them "
Saying something, and doing it is two different things. 

Cell has never ever shown that type of strength.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Warcry80
@Cats said:
"Barragan, Zommamari, and Syazel could solo.   Espada take it, and rather easily at that. "

Against someone like Cell, how would either of these 3 solo. Elighten us, I'm just hoping to see hear some debate and some reasons to everyones choices.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PirateKing69

i dont know about this cell mite be to powerful...but if he cant just blow the planet up they mite have time to beat him....

@Warcry80:
Barragan has a death mist which denigrates anything it touches......Zommamari can take control of ppl....and Syazel can do voodoo on cell if i remember rite.....that's most likely why Cats said those 3 could solo

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jodema
@slacker the hacker said:
"Cell claimed to have enough power to destroy the Solar system  No To mention he can TP 1 low level Blast could kill any of them "

Cell also claimed to being able to defeat Gohan and everyone on Earth. Did he do it..?
@Cats said:
"Barragan, Zommamari, and Syazel could solo.   Espada take it, and rather easily at that. "

Szayel soloing..? Not even close.. And they won't be taking it easily.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cats
@Jodema said:
" @slacker the hacker said:
"Cell claimed to have enough power to destroy the Solar system  No To mention he can TP 1 low level Blast could kill any of them "

Cell also claimed to being able to defeat Gohan and everyone on Earth. Did he do it..?
@Cats said:
Szayel soloing..? Not even close.. And they won't be taking it easily. "
Szayel's ressureccion was only beaten by mayuri due to his prep time. 

I Could easily see him making voodoo models of cell, and breaking his neck.
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jodema
@Cats said:
" @Jodema said:

@Cats said:
Szayel's ressureccion was only beaten by mayuri due to his prep time.  I Could easily see him making voodoo models of cell, and breaking his neck. "

In order for Szayel to create a voodoo doll one of his "wings' must ingest and spit out the opponent, can you see Cell allowing this to happen?
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Warcry80
@PirateKing69 said:
"i dont know about this cell mite be to powerful...but if he cant just blow the planet up they mite have time to beat him....

@Warcry80: Barragan has a death mist which denigrates anything it touches......Zommamari can take control of ppl....and Syazel can do voodoo on cell if i remember rite.....that's most likely why Cats said those 3 could solo "

Thats right they do have those powers, but being that i made the fight i can't debate it in anyway, but all I can say is those powers might be ineffective against Cell. 
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Warcry80
@Cats said:
" @Jodema said:

@Cats said:
Szayel's ressureccion was only beaten by mayuri due to his prep time.  I Could easily see him making voodoo models of cell, and breaking his neck. "

Hey cats whats up. While i will admit i'm not to shavey on Bleach powers beyond the point og Inchigo training with his father to face Aizen, but can i pose the question to you,do you know of Cells Powers completely?  

Your comment of Szayels Voodoo dolls working on Cell kinda made me wonder, after you said he could break Cells neck. Just a friendly question thats all. If not i'd gladly state some of them for you.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PirateKing69
@Warcry80 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
"i dont know about this cell mite be to powerful...but if he cant just blow the planet up they mite have time to beat him....

@Warcry80: Barragan has a death mist which denigrates anything it touches......Zommamari can take control of ppl....and Syazel can do voodoo on cell if i remember rite.....that's most likely why Cats said those 3 could solo "
Thats right they do have those powers, but being that i made the fight i can't debate it in anyway, but all I can say is those powers might be ineffective against Cell.  "
Barragan should work no one could resist if i remember correctly and they couldn't even get close to him.....i doubt syazel power will work on cell

but i still dont know if they can win this Cell is pretty strong im still gathering information to make my decision
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Sexy Merc said:
"

Cell blows up the planet.

"
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Warcry80
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:

Thats right they do have those powers, but being that i made the fight i can't debate it in anyway, but all I can say is those powers might be ineffective against Cell.  "
Barragan should work no one could resist if i remember correctly and they couldn't even get close to him.....i doubt syazel power will work on cell  but i still dont know if they can win this Cell is pretty strong im still gathering information to make my decision "

Yeah Barragans powers are a good shot, but you have to remember, how he was beaten, then you'd see a down side to it. Keep up the good work, i'm glad to see more debate coming on this battle.
gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach characters are honestly the most wanked characters on this website by far (ESPECIALLY yawah) when they don’t even have the feats or hax to get past frieza saga goku much less super perfect cell. Bleach fans just need to accept this FACT.