Cecil Stedman (Invincible) vs Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VERSUS

No Caption Provided
  • Both in character
  • This is amazon version of Cecil
  • Lelouch wants to take over America
  • Both wants the other dead
  • Both would have access to everything they have
  • Battle to the death
SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

Have pity on me for I’ve never watched the show about the Lelouch apparently has some mystic eye power, I think Cecil can win if he teleports Hail Mary or the Reani-men near or on him. Don’t take anything I say here serious like I said I haven’t watched that anime.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cecil also funds Immortal and the Guardians of the Globe too. I side with him for the moment. Anyone want to weigh in on Lelouch resources?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cecil literally works in the Pentagon, it wouldn't be hard to find him. We have no idea what sort of countermeasures the Global Defense Agency has for mind control so Lelouch should be able to defeat him in subterfuge.

That said, what exactly is the scenario here? Full resources would mean peak Lelouch, but he ruled America so he can't exactly coexist with Cecil.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kaijuking

@sy8000: whats the range of mind control, potency, and feats for it.

What other resources does Lou have?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: whats the range of mind control, potency, and feats for it.

What other resources does Lou have?

The range isn't very large. Originally it needs direct eye contact. By EoS, Lelouch can fully enslave dozens of people at once so he doesn't need direct eye contact although I assume their visions have to be facing. He can't just stroll into the Pentagon and take over everyone but he should be able to gradually take control of personnel and eventually leadership.

For most of the series, he leads a terrorist organization with mechs and has some wealthy benefactors. At one point he has a colony given to him by China and more or less has their full support. Near the end he becomes Emperor of Britannia, which controls all of America, Europe, Russia and probably more besides. At the very end he literally rules the world and has a flying fortress with a force field and super nukes.

It's kinda hard to make Lelouch at full resources coexist with Cecil because their worlds are dramatically different. America is the hear of Britannia and everything about Code Geass would change if you just replaced it with the modern US which Cecil is based in.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: cecil exist in deep.underground bunkers though with 30 or so upgraded Reanimen. Pretty sure the brain/cyborg dead Reanimen will crush the guys head if he tried to stroll in.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: cecil exist in deep.underground bunkers though with 30 or so upgraded Reanimen. Pretty sure the brain/cyborg dead Reanimen will crush the guys head if he tried to stroll in.

I assume the Reanimen are controlled or at least vaguely directed. I'm not suggesting a direct assault on the Pentagon. If Lelouch mind controls the people who operate them he won't have to worry.

Avatar image for theinterestedimpulse
TheinterestedImpulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelouch is a anime PIS intelligent god so he probably wins.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: thats the issue. Reanimen brains are heavily cyborgdize after Sinclair failed first two attempts. Its hard to say if they can be mind controled by telepathy, but know in comics they cant be. I also know in comics characers like Master Mind was fully tested on and hos telepathy countered for future telepathy users.

So by just season 1 feats then its Reanimen and Robot (Technolathy) or but but I feel thats enough.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: thats the issue. Reanimen brains are heavily cyborgdize after Sinclair failed first two attempts. Its hard to say if they can be mind controled by telepathy, but know in comics they cant be. I also know in comics characers like Master Mind was fully tested on and hos telepathy countered for future telepathy users.

So by just season 1 feats then its Reanimen and Robot (Technolathy) or but but I feel thats enough.

They don't have to control he Reanimen. Lelouch would know to not even try based on them having face coverings. He simply controls the people that direct them.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:
@kaijuking said:

They don't have to control he Reanimen. Lelouch would know to not even try based on them having face coverings. He simply controls the people that direct them.

But how is he going to mind control anyone? Is he starting right at their base? As soon the battle starts Cecil will have teleported all the crap needed to end him. Unless they start face to face Im not seeing it.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone seems to be forgetting the insane amount of mechs Lelouch has access to. Not to mention his own personal mech that can absolutely obliterate whole battalions of mechs.