#201 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville@full123@revan2424 While it is unfortunate, you are currently dead. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted and it would be great if you PMed me about any feedback on how this scenario turned out. I don't feel good about accidently leading you to your death, but you guys also had some bad luck when it came to it. Thanks for playing though.

#202 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: Technically, you can't kill me. Hehe

But your the boss.

#203 Edited by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio
#204 Edited by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

K.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#205 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
#206 Posted by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: IIRC, his character approached you to make a deal with you.

#207 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: Is @major_hellstorm approaching us?

Based on the below post no.

@primez0ne: In case a winner isn't decided today for the watcher fight, pretend this is my post. I keep watching, taking notes on each fighter. I also create stone weapons (sharp boulders and other stone age stuff).

Anyway, I'll add detail later if there really isn't a winner, going to see Rouge One for now.

He may change it considering the battle has been decided.

#208 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: So what are the conditions of the caravan like at the moment?

#209 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter: General chaos and the refugees are running away with the remains of the guards doing so too.

#210 Posted by High_Noon (690 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW @zetsumoto@just_banter@high_noon@jucaslucasa You can post your advancements in the main thread now.

Will we be able to write advancements for the turns we missed? This fight was basically not even a fight tbh. I mean you have Pr0 and Crew already at the Warlord guy and we aren't EVEN IN THE CITY YET.

kek

#211 Edited by StormShadow_X (16695 posts) - - Show Bio
#212 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne said:

BTW @zetsumoto@just_banter@high_noon@jucaslucasa You can post your advancements in the main thread now.

Will we be able to write advancements for the turns we missed? This fight was basically not even a fight tbh. I mean you have Pr0 and Crew already at the Warlord guy and we aren't EVEN IN THE CITY YET.

kek

No. It would be too chaotic to keep track of it all. Some of you barely post by time I make advancements now. I have said that the times won't always make sense and that you will miss several advancements.

#213 Posted by High_Noon (690 posts) - - Show Bio

@high_noon said:
@primez0ne said:

kek

No. It would be too chaotic to keep track of it all. Some of you barely post by time I make advancements now. I have said that the times won't always make sense and that you will miss several advancements.

:( K

#214 Edited by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@high_noon: Think of it this way. At least you're not dead.

#215 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Would you be willing to let this be decided by voting? @lowlaville wants this to be decided by votes and I want to see how well you both do in voting as well.

#216 Edited by Vertigo- (17730 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: So, is this basically decided now? Cause I never got Zets message to vote on it till I woke up, which was about 4 hours ago (time differences suck) and just finished reading through it now (had IRL stuff to take care of)

#217 Edited by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
#218 Edited by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:

@primez0ne: So, is this basically decided now? Cause I never got Zets message to vote on it till I woke up, which was about 4 hours ago (time differences suck) and just finished reading through it now (had IRL stuff to take care of)

Vote. I may repeal my ruling if people enough people disagree.

#219 Edited by Vertigo- (17730 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: I've got my mind made up on some points. I just need one thing before I can cast my vote. I need the full narrative part that Zets and Revan have been discussing because from what Zets has posted and from the dialouge itself (grammar and font style), I don't interpret it as Revan being far away, much less on a wall, and yet there is a part where Revan mentions that his character is on a wall. Can I get the full thing so I can have proper context?

#220 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: I've got my mind made up on some points. I just need one thing before I can cast my vote. I need the full narrative part that Zets and Revan have been discussing because from what Zets has posted and from the dialouge itself (grammar and font style), I don't interpret it as Revan being far away, much less on a wall, and yet there is a part where Revan mentions that his character is on a wall. Can I get the full thing so I can have proper context?

I'll leave it up to you as a voter. The line of events are not exact since both sides are contradictory and at least a little wrong.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#221 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31587 posts) - - Show Bio
#222 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio
#223 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31587 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: You forgot to edit the title to say open for voting.

#224 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31587 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:

He clenched his teeth at all this death and destruction. Grimacing, he scaled the nearest wall he could.

"Need a vantage point to scope this out."

He said in the best bad-boy voice in existence.

Shadowmelding into the shadows he faded. He was nowhere to be seen. Nothing but piercing yellow eyes. Noting the situation he saw a murder. A villain. Someone gunning down a child. The very guard that is sworn to protect. Furious tears spouted from his eyes. But not only that. Through the tears in his eyes shot rage. Concentrated dark-matter echoing through pain materializing into energy. Energy to destroy a tank. Energy, pure darkness comes out. Disintegrating his vile human flesh.

"Lassen Sie Vergeltung auf Ihnen herrschen! Reinige dein Blut, denn deine Hände haben das Blut der Unschuldigen!"

He saw that there was no good within the guards and their corp. They needed cleansing. Retribution. But before that he noticed a fight ensuing upon a group of 2. Against 4. He joined smaller asking:

"Brauchen Sie Hilfe, Freund?"

They nodded. He knew no one who knew the language of old; German. he instantly became fond of them. Arming himself, he was ready

"Bereitet zu sterben, Unhold!"

Here is his full post. Yea, he actually did mention scaling a wall. I thought that was just for spying, I didn't think he actually wanted to try and "stealthy yell to his teammates" from that position.

Hurry and vote!

#225 Edited by Vertigo- (17730 posts) - - Show Bio

Vote goes to @zetsumoto

Came down to the proverbial wire for me, but in the end, I'm judging it on the better debate overall. I didn't see much to refute that Lowlaville and Full aren't dead off the bat considering that Zets whole plan is a total surprise attack. Also, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that Revan's character is on a wall some distance away (I see nothing about a specific distance anywhere....other then he's within shouting distance), despite what grievances I may have with the grammar suggesting otherwise (at least to me). The fact that Revan's character is shouting to Low and Full's character would lead one to the conclusion that he is associated with them, either allies or passively, and Zet's chains have the proven range to get to him (city block level and all) And again, total surprise attack and all plays a huge factor in Zets managing to solo this for his team.

The dank memes just add to the hilarity this whole thread offers up, then again, with Banter, Pr0 and Zets here, I expect nothing less

#226 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31587 posts) - - Show Bio
#227 Posted by Vertigo- (17730 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: I was actually typing up my vote before you posted that quote. Thanks for it though

#228 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: You forgot to edit the title to say open for voting.

That would probably help.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#229 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

Vote goes to @zetsumoto

Came down to the proverbial wire for me, but in the end, I'm judging it on the better debate overall. I didn't see much to refute that Lowlaville and Full aren't dead off the bat considering that Zets whole plan is a total surprise attack. Also, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that Revan's character is on a wall some distance away (I see nothing about a specific distance anywhere....other then he's within shouting distance), despite what grievances I may have with the grammar suggesting otherwise (at least to me). The fact that Revan's character is shouting to Low and Full's character would lead one to the conclusion that he is associated with them, either allies or passively, and Zet's chains have the proven range to get to him (city block level and all) And again, total surprise attack and all plays a huge factor in Zets managing to solo this for his team.

The dank memes just add to the hilarity this whole thread offers up, then again, with Banter, Pr0 and Zets here, I expect nothing less

Is it okay if i use this for my vote? you explained why i vote for Zetsumoto better than i could have haha.

#230 Edited by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio
#231 Posted by Aurelion- (935 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: I vote for Zetsumoto to accidently kill all of his teammates.

#232 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

2 votes for Zets to kill all of his teammates

1 vote for Zets to accidentally kill all of his teammates

1 vote for a random group orgy to commence.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#233 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: I vote for Zets to kill all of his teammates :)

#234 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

2 votes for Zets to accidentally kill all of his teammates

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#235 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne:

3*

#236 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#237 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31587 posts) - - Show Bio

So.... Does this mean I soloed SIX players at once? xD

#238 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31587 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration said:

@primez0ne:

3*

4!

@zetsumoto how am I supposed to vote for this? its not a normal cav.

You vote the way you would a normal CaV. The only difference is that we build our characters by taking different bodies, skills, powers etc, and there's some extra context surrounding the fight. Just read the OP.

#239 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: ok, well I thought you did better, debunked arguments and whatnot... so I vote you kill everybody!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
#240 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote @zetsumoto

As far as a team fight, I was let down by both sides. Zet, obviously for pulling a solo fight, and Rev, for making very limited use of his teammates.

For me, what it came down to were:

could revan dodge Zet (Zet won this argument imo

IF revan had a better reaction time feat for nightcrawler, I'd have probably given him the win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#241 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

Group orgy?!!?!?!!?? why didn't anyone say so.

*cough* voting for group orgy *cough*

#242 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#243 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio
#245 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3: What was wrong with my dodging feat? I literally proved I'm twice as fast as the people who dodge his chains.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
#246 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: I get irked by ambiguous bullet timing vs aim dogging feats

#247 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31587 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424 said:

@sergeant-rl3: What was wrong with my dodging feat? I literally proved I'm twice as fast as the people who dodge his chains.

In what way did you prove that? Who dodged my chains? What? lmao

#248 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

The gun used in the scan looks like GE M134. It has a muzzle velocity of 853 m/s

Which is twice as fast as a regular handgun. Why not do your research before "debunking" something.

Dude, the peak human whose skill-set I have can best that feat!

You've literally proved nothing. He's dodging regular handgun fire. I think even you don't believe the shit you're talking about.

#249 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31587 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424 said:

@zetsumoto:

The gun used in the scan looks like GE M134. It has a muzzle velocity of 853 m/s

Which is twice as fast as a regular handgun. Why not do your research before "debunking" something.

Dude, the peak human whose skill-set I have can best that feat!

You've literally proved nothing. He's dodging regular handgun fire. I think even you don't believe the shit you're talking about.

Your feat was aim dodging against a guy who was basically doing spray and pray. 853 m/s = Mach 2.5 (slightly below actually) which is NOT twice speed of regular handgun fire which is typically mach 1.5.

Juzuu was NOT dodging "regular handgun fire'. Like seriously, did you even watch the video? Those were all assault rifles, and there are tons of soldiers there all opening fire at the same time. That is beyond better than Nightcrawler dancing around 1 guy. I did get 1 thing wrong though... apparently assault rifles can be as high as mach 2.76 in muzzle velocity, making them faster than the mach 2.5 I have seen on sniper rifles.

I am not even using Juzuu's body, so even if you were faster than it; how does that prove anything in regards to how your body compares to the one I am actually using? In what way does it prove you are "twice as fast" as the people who dodged Oz's chains? What people who "dodged Oz's chains", are you even referring to? Your arguments are all over the place and are completely devoid of any sort of line of thought that can tie them together.

#250 Edited by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

Your feat was aim dodging against a guy who was basically doing spray and pray

He aimed at Kurt's legs and he jumped out in time. Lol @ spray & pray

853 m/s = Mach 2.5 (slightly below actually) which is NOT twice speed of regular handgun fire which is typically mach 1.5.

And what handgun are you using exactly?

Juzuu was NOT dodging "regular handgun fire'. Like seriously, did you even watch the video? Those were all assault rifles, and there are tons of soldiers there all opening fire at the same time. That is beyond better than Nightcrawler dancing around 1 guy. I did get 1 thing wrong though... apparently assault rifles can be as high as mach 2.76 in muzzle velocity, making them faster than the mach 2.5 I have seen on sniper rifles.

That's a battle rifle. Not an assault rifle. And M16 is very high end and not average.

AK-47 is the most used. And it's slower.

Plus the guards were in the dark. They people shooting couldn't even see.

In what way does it prove you are "twice as fast" as the people who dodged Oz's chains? What people who "dodged Oz's chains", are you even referring to?

The people you listed are simple average bullet timers. And they evaded Oz' chains

And you never countered how you wouldn't be instantly liquefied. With an attack like this:

No Caption Provided