CCC: Scenario Caravan Free-For-All (Open for votes)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By Primez0ne

I wonder how I'll write this. Most of you are literally just standing around looking at others battle. Or dead.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@primez0ne: Whoever wins I think it would be a "the fight was over before it started" type thing.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#153  Edited By Zetsu-San

@primez0ne said:

I wonder how I'll write this. Most of you are literally just standing around looking at others battle. Or dead.

It's simple. The chains came out and shredded everyone on team 2 faster than any of them could react. That our everyone on team 1 died in a laser beam barrage. Assuming Revan somehow pulls a win out of his ass.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

It's simple. The chains came out and shredded everyone on team 2 faster than any of them could react. That our everyone on team 1 died in a laser beam barrage. Assuming Revan somehow pulls a win out of his ass.

Yeah. I'm gonna work on this post for a while. This post will be "a Magnum Opus level post"

Lol @ chains touching me.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This battle in a nutshell, for both sides.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This battle in a nutshell, for both sides.

Revan trying to become

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Who is Opus Prime?

Magnum Opus.

Masterpiece, magnum opus (Latin, great work) or chef d'œuvre (French, master of work, plural chefs d'œuvre) in modern use is a creation that has been given much critical praise, especially one that is considered the greatest work of a person's career or to a work of outstanding creativity, skill, profundity, or workmanship.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Zetsu-San

@revan2424 said:
@zetsumoto said:

@lowlaville: Are you guys still making a final post? I think the others would like to get back to the game as soon as possible; but I don't want to rush you.

No. I'm not making a final post right now. I'm in my tub full of cyanide.

Of course I'm makin' the damn post =P

Sir Robin, hurry up!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You better be preparing your nostrils.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By lowlaville
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh just have patience ... his post is ready. Its mainly full & his inactivity thats delaying the post. Other than that, its almost done.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys may want to copy and paste the actual debate on here altogether so its easier on the voters.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: When the voting starts, I'll just link the comment numbers.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

24 hours? Don't you guys risk auto-losing if it takes that long?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I would advice thinking about making the post yourself. If revan does not post on time, it wouldn't take long for you to copy/paste the arguments if you have a computer.

@morleericks: When the voting starts, I'll just link the comment numbers.

Depending on me rereading the debate, I may just decide it by myself. This particular debate was far simpler than I thought it would be.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: lol by "simple" you mean, hilarious spite stomp. Right? xD

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Zetsu-San

@lowlaville said:

Oh just have patience ... his post is ready. Its mainly full & his inactivity thats delaying the post. Other than that, its almost done.

I have been grouped with Full before. He's not going to post, or he'll do it absolute last minute. You're better off just taking Revan's stuff and finishing the post yourself.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: @primez0ne:Right. I'll do a copy pasta and add my own bit in there.

It was at this moment Zetsumoto knew. . . . . he f***** up
It was at this moment Zetsumoto knew. . . . . he f***** up

I have to say. When I read that title, I was expecting something crazy in depth and well thought out... Suffice to say, your post was extremely anti-climactic. lmao

Gave as much effort as I needed to counter you. Which wasn't much.

Seriously, you barely wrote anything and called it "counters of the century". If I were a voter, I'd vote against you just because of how disappointing that is.

I wanted to do a @supremegeneration move with the fancy schmancy titles

Rebuttals in a puddle (See, it rhymes)

I have to say. Your post was the first legitimately bad post I've seen from you. To the plan to the set up. I'm actually disappointed.

Yes. I do. As I have already demonstrated, both @full123 and @lowlaville are grouped together right in front of me. They won't have any time to react before they have been shredded by chains that literally just pop out of thin air. Meanwhile @revan2424 is near by, but thinks he's protected by his shadow meld.

Nah, mah boi Edward can dodge it. Here's why:

Shinohara is much faster and stronger than Juuzou, which Kaneki already beat fairly easy. In Half Kakujya mode. To support this, Shinohara had to save Juuzou from Yoshimura in his final battle, which lead to HIM dying and Juuzou losing a leg.

Although you do have

It's highly unlikely that Zetzu's character can actually tag Edward with his skills.

lol that's bull and you know it. You literally made that up just now, to try and give yourself an advantage. See, I actually quote the narrative to give voters a decent idea of what's going on. No part of the story you wrote would indicate that you were "further than 32 feet". In fact it's the opposite:

How the flup are you gonna tell me what I wrote? You're just salty because you know you bit off more than you can chew. But go ahead let's dissect my narrative. You added this part. But you suddenly got amnesia and forgot about this part:

He clenched his teeth at all this death and destruction. Grimacing, he scaled the nearest wall he could.

"Need a vantage point to scope this out."

I'm on a WALL. And there are no walls near except the ones in the background if you look at the caravan picture. Which is obviously more than 32 feet. You have no idea where I am. I called them from afar. Why would I shadow-meld if I'm on the ground. You knew this was true and just acted the way you did to save your ass.

Ignoring the narrative inconsistencies caused by the above, your narrative clearly has you attempting to approach and signal @full123 and @lowlaville while shadow-melded. I have no idea how you plan on doing that, without being really damn close to them.

I did not "signal." I yelled at them. In German, hence the enlarged font I used.

"Brauchen Sie Hilfe, Freund?"

They nodded. He knew no one who knew the language of old; German. he instantly became fond of them. Arming himself, he was ready

"Bereitet zu sterben, Unhold!"

I really don't know why you're denying it. My point still stands firmly in place. You don't know where the hell I am. Your aura is useless when it comes to me. You've lost this one.

And how will you even know I'm an enemy? Your character is not going to attack some random guy on a wall.

But let's say through some miraculous magic, you get to me and you chains are coming for me. My optic blasts will deflect them. Here's why:

You may already know about Cyclops' blasts not being lasers, but an energy beam from a different dimension. It is a concussive blast and doesn't have heat. It pushes things. Just as it should with chains, but how do we figure out how much it actually pushes? Let's find out.

No Caption Provided

A boulder that size is up for approximation. But let's say it's 800 pound. Cyclopsis exerting exactly 800 pounds in the first panel. then more than that in the second. More than enough to stop your chains.

Or for a more exact feat look here:

No Caption Provided

He's again exerting enough force to stop a tank from falling. At least 30 tons of force, Enough to stop your chains (even though you ain't gonna touch me.)

I'm already going for a wide attack when I see @just_banter shoot @full123. You'll get disintegrated at the same time. You're a sad civilian casualty, at best.

Bottom Line: you are dead before you get a single shot off. lmao

Am I the only one who is concerned that this may be cheating? You're gonna try to attack us already in your narrative. That's a jackass move, to attack before a fight so you get an unfair advantage for yourself.

Revan's Bullet Timing:

First off, you know nothing about bullets. Machine guns are NOT "twice the speed" of normal bullets. Normal bullets are typically about mach 1.5. Sniper-Rifles have a higher velocity than assault rifles, but even they are only about mach 2.5.

Lol you're funny.

No Caption Provided

The gun used in the scan looks like GE M134. It has a muzzle velocity of 853 m/s

Which is twice as fast as a regular handgun. Why not do your research before "debunking" something.

Dude, the peak human whose skill-set I have can best that feat!

You've literally proved nothing. He's dodging regular handgun fire. I think even you don't believe the shit you're talking about.

Seriously, look at that gust of wind, just from Oz's burst of movement!

Was this actually a part of your argument? A gust of wind? What does that have to do with anything? This is weak as hell.

You think Nightcrawler is going to avoid a surprise attack that this guy couldn't?

Only person whose surprise attacking someone is Alein. You don't have the slightest idea where he is, unless you still believe your horrible "debunk"

Light Speed Lasers:

lol yes, I know all about your supposed "light speed" lasers. Funny thing is, the supposed light-speed hasn't stopped those lasers from getting dodged by street levelers on a completely regular basis:

Your points were already bad. Here they get worse. So let's look at your scans.

1. He's angry which (on a consistent basis) worsens his fighting ability and aim.
  2. WTF you just showed Mr. Sinister getting hit you're helping me. Especially when Sinister has some pretty good speed feats
  3. WTF again. You're showing Cyclops destroying Deadpool's hand and sword. Thanks for helping me more.
  4. That's AvX. Where Cap had his shield up prepared to fight Cyclops
  5. You posted scan 3 again. Shows how little time you put into your post
  6. Cap HAD HIS SHIELD UP ALREADY. He dodged nothing.
  7. Cyclops was moving his head around after he'd missed Ock. (Superior Spider-Man) It was about head speed, not Optic beam speed.
  8. Cyclops WAS NEVER IN THAT SCAN! WTF are you posting?
  9. Daredevil moved before he even fired. Bad aim again

Countless feats that show street level speeds >>>>>> 1 statement of it being light speed.

Yet you couldn't even post one. Why not?

Not to mention, my character has feats of reacting to lasers by the way:

Good thing Cyclops beams are Optic Blasts and not lasers. And can you defend against something this wide?

No Caption Provided

Spoiler alert: No

Just look at Suzuya's evasive skill:

That gif was bullshit. Nothing was proven,

As soon as I dodge or block @revan2424's first attack, he's going to find a hailstorm of chains and throwing daggers coming his way. There is absolutely NO WAY he'd be able to continue pressing the attack with all that, and if he did; he'd die.

You aren't gonna dodge something that wide. At all. Unless you can block this:

No Caption Provided

What part of my character looks like a freak???

The chains that're gonna come out of him.

And no, Oz isn't coming at him. My powers DO NOT REQUIRE PHYSICAL MOVEMENT. I could be still as a statue, and still instantly hit everyone here. He would not be "coming at him", and even if he did, that just means @full123 is paying attention to the random kid, and not the chains that are going to pop out of thin air and hit him at an odd angle. (as if a kid standing there is going to draw more attention than @just_banter, the cackling maniac:

So, some random coincidence of another person coming out of nowhere at the exact same time he gets shot? You're fooling yourself.

He was vigilant, but his guard was down. this CANNOT be argued.

Oh but it can:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, that's probably the dumbest thing you have said thus far. It's AURA INFUSION, not TRANSMUTATION. If it were transmutation, the effects would stick.

Well since you're so keen to quote the sign-ups thread let;s quote it:

An Esper has the ability to infuse one item (armor, weapons, clothing,etc) with their aura. For a weapon( and it's ammunition) this upgrades it to admantium level durability/sharpness and for an piece of armor or clothing it gains the properties of a vibranium suit

It says properties. One property of adamantium is it's MADE OF IRON. Even if it isn't it's metal. Usable by Full's character. I'll elaborate later.

Even more ridiculous than that, is the fact that you are essentially trying to claim that his manipulation powers are going to overpower MY OWN constructs. Seriously, you think his blanket TK ability, is going to overpower my ability to manipulate something I SPECIALIZE in manipulating.

Unless you can debunk it my point stands. Here's the proof.

No Caption Provided

He'll magnetize the ground. Or literally anything else. You can't stop it.

The fact of the matter is, my chains are extra-dimensional in nature. They come from the Abyss... The macro-verse... The endless void in which all dimensions have spawned from. There is no evidence to suggest they are effected by gravity, much less magnetism. These chains are the same stuff that is present EVERYWHERE in an invisible and intangible state; holding ALL OF REALITY together:

The scan you've provided says nothing like that. You're gonna need to come up with something better. You're taking something in a poetic form and acting as if it is literal.

In Conclusion

Zetsumoto has taken more than he can chew. Attack all of us. Despite Edward being able dodge and Alein not even being in range. He's barely put in any effort and hasn't even tried to rebuttal.

• Hasn't proven he can attack me before he's vaporized as I've proven myself to be faster.
  • Try to manipulate and falsely interpret our narrative.
  • Provided Dodging scans. That weren't even real dodging.
  • Proven Alein can attack and kill you instantly
  • Disproven your "blitzing"
  • Your "Shock and surprise" is bullshit.

-------

Copy/Pasting what I wrote to debunk the "blitz bit". Sorry, office work too busy now. lol

These arguments aren't new. They were made on the main thread pages 11-14 I think. Anyway:

1. The character in question, Suzaya Juuzou, already has feats of reacting to sniper bullets and other people firing at his general direction, and blitzing a bunch of gun-wielding ghoul. And yet, he failed to react to Manager Yoshimura.

No Caption Provided

Shinohara had to save his ass, by getting himself killed no less.

Here's "Kaneki" blitzing the same guy, in the same suit of armor.

No Caption Provided

He can't be suggestin' to actually blitz Kaneki. lel

-----

That does it. Have fun.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kek

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, with that meme quality post, @primez0ne we can open for votes now.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aggressive

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Aurelion-
No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

lol no offense to supreme, but you probably should have copied someone who doesn't regularly lose to me in CaVs. =P

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By lowlaville

@zetsumoto said:

@lowlaville:

lol no offense to supreme, but you probably should have copied someone who doesn't regularly lose to me in CaVs. =P

Talk to revan. I have no knowledge of either supreme or you in regards to CAV... Almost all my cavs are from 2013 (sept- onwards) and early 2015. lol

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Aurelion-

@zetsumoto: People in the scenario aren't allowed to.

1. Anyone who is not in this scenario is free to vote on any given battle.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Zetsu-San
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You aren't... in THIS scenario right ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hah look at you guys getting in battles and stuff.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banthabot: There's nothing stopping you fighting some espers you know ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: if I did it would be like a 1-5. I'm in a city full of them. I'd die instantly

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@banthabot: Hey, Jucaslucasa did it, and I don't see him dead...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123 said:

@banthabot: Hey, Jucaslucasa did it, and I don't see him dead...

What did Jucas do?

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@zetsumoto: Yolo-jumped into a caravan filled with guards, watchers, and Forgotten Ones.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: Yea, but he didn't actually attack anyone.

I on the other hand...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your nostrils better be ready.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE POST WASN'T READY! Why did you post it? There goes my magnum opus.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: Pressure.

Prime wanted me to.

Zetsu was also pushing it.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: @just_banter: @full123: @high_noon: @lowlaville:@jucaslucasa:@revan2424Ok so here's the breakdown after rereading everything:

• Lowlaville and Full123 are dead in the first part of the surprise attack. There wasn't much evidence/arguments presented for this. The whole being faster/better than the person that Zets take their skills from doesn't help when you have not addressed that Zets has claimed that they have a faster body.
  • Revan did the bare minimum to prove they could survive the first surprise attack using optic beams as a defense. Unfortunately Revan could not successfully argue that they would survive an assault of chains and scythe, so he wouldn't last long either.
  • The fact that Revan's character called out to Lowlaville and Full123 would mean that Zets would be able to spot Revan.
  • Zets did a good job with their argument and counters. I think Zets made some mistakes, but the other team made more. He wins in a nearly flawless victory. This means that another three Forgotten Ones have fallen in the eternal war against the Espers. This may be too soon but...
Loading Video...

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ayy