#101 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter: It depends. Did you agree to this or is Zets just making posts without your permission?

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#102 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17689 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by Aurelion- (935 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Well I guess not the actual build itself, but the playstyle. I just stood there and used Walter's Wires to decimate everything.

#104 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: I agree that he could solo, but I guess that's besides the point. I did offer to just chuck in a "I'll do this" bit but he didn't reckon it was needed.

Actually, screw it. They have no real way to counter it, especially considering the fact that they've been completely debunked and can't bring up new points since we can't address them. I'll put my faith in the strat, even if we would have completely decimated with no resistance if we fought together.

#105 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Well I guess not the actual build itself, but the playstyle. I just stood there and used Walter's Wires to decimate everything.

Reminds me of Morlee's scenario, kek. Bullet speed wires + Night time = invisible death for literally everything. I remember soloing a player amped to boss level, 20 or so fodder and 2 mini bosses at once with those things.

#106 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

Waiting for my team mate to back it up. lol

Maybe he'd use my counters in second post, but its up to him.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#107 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

It's too late. You aren't allowed to bring new material last second.

#108 Posted by Aurelion- (935 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter: I'm pretty sure they reference them being pretty much invisible in broad daylight at one point. Like not directly, just has Walter put one somewhere and it isn't revealed until someone touches it or something like that.

They're pretty op...

#109 Edited by Aurelion- (935 posts) - - Show Bio

imagine having them both, chains + wires..

#110 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@aurelion-: Oh lord do I know that. People seem to discount them as regular wires until you bring up them slicing skyscrapers in half, at which point they usually panicked. The second you brought them out you were pretty much untouchable. Their versatility was crazy good for scenarios as well.

I actually have ribbons which can do pretty much the same job in this scenario. If Zets wasn't so intent on soloing you'd have seen what they could do as well ;)

#111 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: Hold up, Zets just showed his character being over the speed limit dodging lasers. Is that allowed

#112 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: So you're totally fine with having weapons that (you think) nobody in the tournament can react too? If laser dodging isn't allowed, surely lasers themselves would be brought into question?

#113 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: Hold up, Zets just showed his character being over the speed limit dodging lasers. Is that allowed

I showed tons of street levelers like deadpool and captain america dodging lasers (your lasers). Even friggen Batman has laser dodging feats.

#114 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: Lasers are dodged by comic street-levelers all the time. Its kind of the same deal with lightning from the A:TLA universe. Although those attacks should be realistically super fast, most agree that they(lightning and lasers) are slower than their real world counterparts most of the time.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#115 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

Being fair to him and the Vine, it's not that it's not allowed, it's just very looked down upon and can cost a lot of votes at the end.

#116 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: So you're totally fine with having weapons that (you think) nobody in the tournament can react too? If laser dodging isn't allowed, surely lasers themselves would be brought into question?

Only reason I got Scott's powers because they were mentioned in the OP. I had no intention of that.\

@revan2424 said:

I showed tons of street levelers like deadpool and captain america dodging lasers (your lasers). Even friggen Batman has laser dodging feats.

But you can't use those feats. Just as Prime capped Cyclops at tank busting. And none of those were actually dodging.

#117 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto said:
@lowlaville said:

Being fair to him and the Vine, it's not that it's not allowed, it's just very looked down upon and can cost a lot of votes at the end.

Nope. Primez0ne has very specifically outlawed it.

#118 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

Nothing new. Prime knows about it, so do my teammates. Its up to [him] to actually use those counter measures. You see, Prime allowed certain *cough* things. Revan didn't need to do anything. I'd still live, regardless what you did. That's why he probably decided to leave it out.

#119 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

But you can't use those feats. Just as Prime capped Cyclops at tank busting. And none of those were actually dodging.

I can feel an impeccably good final post incoming.

#120 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: Lasers are dodged by comic street-levelers all the time. Its kind of the same deal with lightning from the A:TLA universe. Although those attacks should be realistically super fast, most agree that they(lightning and lasers) are slower than their real world counterparts most of the time.

A:TLA lightning isn't really lightning. But I understand.

#121 Posted by Primez0ne (9886 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto said:
@lowlaville said:

Nothing new. Prime knows about it, so do my teammates. Its up to [him] to actually use those counter measures. You see, Prime allowed certain *cough* things. Revan didn't need to do anything. I'd still live, regardless what you did. That's why he probably decided to leave it out.

I'm confused by what I'm reading here.

#122 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto said:
@lowlaville said:

The voters don't know about it...

#123 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: No, as in, you can't bring up something that we don't have a post to counter, or can't address. We literally cannot address any new points due to post limits, so you can't bring up any new things. I could also do *cough* things to render you and Full as literal non factors, but I can't now because we can't bring up new things past this point.

Revan pulled a Zets and only really spoke on himself. No new points can be brought up past here unless @primez0ne lets us address them, but I don't think he will since it's 2 posts each.

#124 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

There's like a full page of discussion between each post. lmao

#125 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: No, as in, you can't bring up something that we don't have a post to counter, or can't address. We literally cannot address any new points due to post limits, so you can't bring up any new things. I could also do *cough* things to render you and Full as literal non factors, but I can't now because we can't bring up new things past this point.

Revan pulled a Zets and only really spoke on himself. No new points can be brought up past here unless @primez0ne lets us address them, but I don't think he will since it's 2 posts each.

Now I am confused as to what you mean. We still have one post, and could post a counter? At least that's what I thought how it worked.

#126 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

There's like a full page of discussion between each post. lmao

When you gather a bunch of shitposters in one spot stuff like this is inevitable.

Plus it doesn't help that people are attempting to bend, if not shatter, the rules in place.

#127 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: You can counter and address our claims, but you can't bring up new facts about the fight.

#128 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: In the rules

New points that could not be countered will not be considered.

Basically, since Revan only talked about himself, anything that hasn't already been brought up (hidden forms, kagune, blitzing, stuff like that) can't be brought up, since we don't have a post to address them. It stops the obvious strat of everyone using hidden forms in the last post, so the other team auto-loses.

So, your 'new strat' is literally unusable, since whoever wrote the post refused to bring it up in the first one, and you can't edit a post after it's been replied too.

#129 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan pulled a Zets and only really spoke on himself.

It was okay'd in a PM. You can't blame me

#130 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: You can counter and address our claims, but you can't bring up new facts about the fight.

No Caption Provided

Then I'd curse at Revan's stupid ass. D:

#131 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: I'm not blaming you. I'm saying it was you since you were by far the primary focus, and you were the one who posted. Same thing with Zets. We agreed in PM that the strat should work, so Zets went to solo. You agreed a similar thing in PM, so you went to (pretty much) solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
#132 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually get irked when people bring up what they call bullet timing feats and equate them to true bullet dodging. Imo, most of the time when a character is labeled as bullet timing, it's really just a combination of poor aim and aim dodging. To swerve out of the path of a bullet before and after it's left the barrel are two completely different tiers of speed.

#133 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan pulled a Zets and only really spoke on himself.

It was okay'd in a PM. You can't blame me

I didn't know how this worked tbh. You can't blame me. lol

#135 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3: I have feats of that, but I figured the shockwaves and gusts of wind were more impressive.

#136 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

There legit is basically a page written after each post ahahaha

#137 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3: I have feats of that, but I figured the shockwaves and gusts of wind were more impressive.

Wasn't necessarily talking about you, just something I see come up a lot in debates.

#138 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Then I'd curse at Revan's stupid ass. D

Why ya starin' at my ass?

#139 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3: Yea, that nightcrawler feat was kind of lackluster. lmao

#140 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullet-y aim dodging feats happen an awful lot in comics, but it's a lot rarer in anime/manga. One of the advantages of weebing out.

#141 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

Then I'd curse at Revan's stupid ass. D

Why ya starin' at my ass?

Cuz I'm dead now? And ya ass be starin' right at me. lol

#142 Edited by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

He did the exact same thing your character did lol

#143 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Are you guys still making a final post? I think the others would like to get back to the game as soon as possible; but I don't want to rush you.

#144 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

That awkward moment when you start a fight but don't end up doing anything in it

#145 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

I think killing the whole team is harsh when your counter was for p. much one teammate lol rip.

#146 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31584 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto said:

He did the exact same thing your character did lol

No, he did the "same thing" as a random peak-human who happens to share the same skillset as my super-human character.

#147 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: Are you guys still making a final post? I think the others would like to get back to the game as soon as possible; but I don't want to rush you.

It's still up to our guy Revan. He can still *cough* make a comeback if he just play the facts right .. sigh /without the ability to bring new facts I'm still dead though.

#148 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I'm not making a final post right now. I'm in my tub full of cyanide.

Of course I'm makin' the damn post =P

#149 Posted by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3: Dems the rules. This is basically a 1v1 with 5 lives on the line

#150 Edited by Just_Banter (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Next minute Revan comes out of nowhere with a Magnum Opus level post and dicks our entire team