CCC: Scenario Caravan Free-For-All (Open for votes)

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@aurelion-: lol what? Spiderman is way faster than Captain America, and the hidden form's strength in tons (and striking) is way higher than the normal form.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@aurelion-: If you think the only upgrade is strength you haven't seen my hidden form, kek. Heck, my form isn't too much stronger than my base, but boy if he's not better in... other areas.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Ultimate Captain America =/= Captain America

Yes, the strength gets much higher, but these body limits can let you shake off quite a few hits. Vibranium armor would let you tank them even easier.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurelion-: Dude. You have built in Wolverine regen. The durability boost in hidden form is huge. Vibranium armor only works if you react fast enough to an attack.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Aurelion-

@zetsumoto:

You have built in Wolverine regen.

You can't be snuck up on, and know where every single person is within a given area and have vibranium armor. Is one better then the other? Maybe, but its not the point.

The durability boost in hidden form is huge.

Maybe, but it's not that big when you factor in one class gains infinite adamantium weapons, a class with gear that can easily harm that, etc.

Edit: Vibranium armor is actually bigger..

Vibranium armor only works if you react fast enough to an attack.

Nobody here (except you I guess) has anything that is faster then the body limit can perceive. Plus you can always infuse it before..

I'm not arguing that the Esper or Forgotten One is stronger or weaker then the other. I'm saying that if one classed is imposed a restriction, the other class that fits the criteria (aka an active) should follow the same restriction.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not like a couple seconds is even that big of a restriction. Plus considering most peoples bodies are mutating into only vaguely humanoid appearances, I don't think it would be an instant transformation based on logic, not even game balance.

Either way, sort it out after the match. For this, since it wasn't brought up before, changes would be instant regardless.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@zetsumoto: @just_banter: @aurelion-: Please take this to the main thread if you wish to continue and do not derail this thread.

Interesting discussion though. I'll make sure to take notes.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmaooooo! I thought that was a joke! Zets really thinks he's gonna solo!

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^ Irony

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you get the PM?

It's best if one of you guys post, so the other 2 can give supporting arguments to him for the posts. We can work this out in PM. I'll be available for the most part.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: How so?

You tried to solo my entire team (a 6 pointer and a 2 pointer) with a 3 pointer in the Halloween tourney, and you got slammed in the voting phase.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: My plan was plausible with poor execution. I failed mostly in part to my lack of knowledge on your characters. However your current plan is, bluntly put, stupid as hell

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Zetsu-San
Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Zets manages to solo I'ma be pissed... and awed... but mainly pissed, because no one in this scenario should be capable of winning a 3v1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Zets manages to solo I'ma be pissed... and awed... but mainly pissed, because no one in this scenario should be capable of winning a 3v1.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Zetsu-San

@sergeant-rl3 said:
@supremegeneration said:

I don't get it. Why shouldn't someone who takes advantage of special circumstances, plays to their builds advantages, and utilizes surprise attack with an in-depth explanation as to why they can pull it off; be able to take on multiple opponents at once?

It's entirely realistic for 1 person to be able to beat 3 people in an ambush, even if he's the worst fighter there.

Just because you didn't make a character that specializes in shock warfare, isn't my fault. There are plenty of guys in this tourney who I'd never want to fight 1 on 1.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3 said:
@supremegeneration said:

I don't get it. Why shouldn't someone who takes advantage of special circumstances, plays to their builds advantages, and utilizes surprise attack with an in-depth explanation as to why they can pull it off; be able to take on multiple opponents at once?

It's entirely realistic for 1 person to be able to beat 3 people in an ambush, even if he's the worst fighter there.

Just because you didn't make a character that specializes in shock warfare, isn't my fault. There are plenty of guys in this tourney who I'd never want to fight 1 on 1.

Oh, sneak attack. Lol I didn't read post i just saw people saying "zets planning to solo."

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: Heh, I was worried you were pulling a brave sir robin!

Loading Video...

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: "Nostrils raped"

What did you just have me watched.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

these python clips are on point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: "Nostrils raped"

What did you just have me watched.

I've decided, I'm not going to eat your body, I'll rape your corpse's nostrils. :P

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Revan-

This'll be the last face you'll see
This'll be the last face you'll see

@zetsumoto's plan is completely ludicrous. In the words of DJ Khaled:

"Ya' played yourself."

Counters of the Century

There is no fight here, just my character ambushing all 3 of them at the same time, and there is nothing any of them can do about it. As you can see in my power list, my aura sensing perk allows me to identify all 3 enemies in the vicinity (and what their powers are) without even looking at them.

So you expect to do this all instantaneously? And that is not entirely true, you're over-exemplifying what your perk is capable of. By alot. Here's the direct quote from the sign-ups board:

Sense:The ability to sense the auras of everyone near them which gives them some basic information about any given individual. Using this ability an Esper can know how powerful someone is and who/what they are. You can also sense any person within 10 meters

Again this says, basic. It seems like the shit you're expecting is a full dossier from a detailed stalker. You may know aboutour powers but you won't know nearly as much as you presume. And my character, Alein is further than 32 feet.

Edit: Prime just confirmed you know nothing of our powers. Your plan is Fck'd

You don't know that he even exists. As soon as you bring those chains out he'll vaporize you. Like this:

No Caption Provided

And no matter what you think, you ain't dodging that. The beams are lightspeed.

No Caption Provided

And he's not gonna notice another blonde-haired freak coming at him? This should make him more likely to try to attack you. You just made it easier for you to be thwarted. He knows about his healing factor, and won't be so pressed about it.

@lowlaville relaxed his guard, thinking no one suspected him (He doesn't even have his Kagune out)

Ehhhhh, no. Again. His guard was not down. Edward was in a state of heightened awareness, as he was scanning his surroundings. He's going to react the moment someone made a move.

@revan2424 Thinks his shadow meld will protect him:

And you think your Aura will reach me. But it's reach has already been debunked.

No one here is expecting an attack from me. My character has an unassuming appearance from Oz; and from Suzuya's skill set, he's a skilled pickpocket who knows how to hide his intentions (Yes he has feats of fooling Keneki, who is the basis for one of my opponent's characters):

And him showing up the moment that someone gets shot isn't gonna tip anyone off to his will? If you got shot you and some weirdo pops up, will you think of him as an innocent bystander?

So again, as soon as that shot is fired and Banter's character finishes her last line; my character is going complete offense with no one the wiser. He's capable of targeting all 3 enemies simultaneously, with attacks that even heavy bullet timers have issues avoiding.

Good thing Alein isbeyond a heavy bullet timer. He dodges machine gun bullets (Which are faster more than twice as fast as regular bullets.) from point blank range

No Caption Provided

Even if your chains could reach Alein he won't be hit at all.

Plus he'd vaporize you before that's even possible.

Ordinary humans in the PH setting have bullet timing feats. the very fact that the cult members were using swords in a setting that has easy access to guns is proof of their skill. Meanwhile, the floating monsters have been shown to deflect bullets with their tongues; yet the attacks from Oz's chains didn't even register to them:

You think that this feat really helps you. Kek that's cute.

1. The third scan shows that he can generate blades on both ends (which means I can use my Aura infusion to essentially attack with 2 adamantium level chains at the same time). Not to mention the fact that he swats away a giant dragon and it's superhuman rider at the same time, and hard enough to cause a small shock-wave (He's holding back by the way).

I was waiting for you to utter the words adamantium,

I'm sure you're completely aware what adamantium is primarily based with. Drum roll please....IRON!

And do you know what the 3 magnetic metals are: Cobalt, Nickel and IRON!

El Maricon's gonna have a field day with those. Your chains are useless when he can simply wrap them around you. Break them, and simply BFR them. Your most deadly weapon is totally useless in the face of Magnetic Release. Toroi can create magnetic fields. WHy can't he just put it on the ground and attract your chains the moment the fight starts?

I'm just gonna skip the @lowlaville counter because this is a team battle. And you're severely outmatched when it comes to our team against yours.

Pre-emptive counter:

While it's true that I can only infuse one object at a time, the host has directly stated that I can switch the item I am infusing at a moment's notice:

Posted by Primez0ne (4668 posts) 22 hours, 6 minutes ago

can I shoot an aura infused chain then follow it up with an aura infused scythe swing without any pause (the chain would lose it's infusion until I decide to re-infuse it)?

Yes.

This may not be what he meant but I'll let it slide.

Plan:

• For our first move I have a nice contingency. The moment you pull you chains out Alein vaporizes you and @just_banter on one fell swoop as you cannot see him
  • Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūme and Nathan are immediately attacked by and overwhelmed by our team

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Primez0ne

When did I start getting called Pr0? Its kind of weird for me since that's what I called @aurelion-.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424:

• Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūme

?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did I start getting called Pr0? Its kind of weird for me since that's what I called @aurelion-.

No one calls you pr0.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424:

• Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūme

?

Fixed. I C/P'd it from our PM

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a disease and you have been infected

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Cause your Pr0metheus's alt?

I won't deny that.

@primez0ne said:

No one calls you pr0.

I honestly don't care but Giliad(in this thread) and Revan(before he edited it) did call me that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: No, I know you aren't. Pr0 is much more trolly and is more like Just Banter than you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The moment you pull you chains out Alein vaporizes you

That's just brutal

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hahaha, you're trying to solo? I thought you were joking!"

> Tries to solo

GG

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Zetsu-San

*You played yourself.*

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and assume that @full123 thought your plans were dumb, and didn't help with your post. lmao

No Caption Provided

"Counters of the Century"

I have to say. When I read that title, I was expecting something crazy in depth and well thought out... Suffice to say, your post was extremely anti-climactic. lmao

Seriously, you barely wrote anything and called it "counters of the century". If I were a voter, I'd vote against you just because of how disappointing that is.

Lets get this started:

So you expect to do this all instantaneously?

Yes. I do. As I have already demonstrated, both @full123 and @lowlaville are grouped together right in front of me. They won't have any time to react before they have been shredded by chains that literally just pop out of thin air. Meanwhile @revan2424 is near by, but thinks he's protected by his shadow meld.

my character, Alein is further than 32 feet.

lol that's bull and you know it. You literally made that up just now, to try and give yourself an advantage. See, I actually quote the narrative to give voters a decent idea of what's going on. No part of the story you wrote would indicate that you were "further than 32 feet". In fact it's the opposite:

Shadowmelding into the shadows he faded. He was nowhere to be seen. Nothing but piercing yellow eyes. Noting the situation he saw a murder. A villain. Someone gunning down a child. The very guard that is sworn to protect. Furious tears spouted from his eyes. But not only that. Through the tears in his eyes shot rage. Concentrated dark-matter echoing through pain materializing into energy. Energy to destroy a tank. Energy, pure darkness comes out. Disintegrating his vile human flesh.

"Lassen Sie Vergeltung auf Ihnen herrschen! Reinige dein Blut, denn deine Hände haben das Blut der Unschuldigen!"

He saw that there was no good within the guards and their corp. They needed cleansing. Retribution. But before that he noticed a fight ensuing upon a group of 2. Against 4. He joined smaller asking:

"Brauchen Sie Hilfe, Freund?"

They nodded. He knew no one who knew the language of old; German. he instantly became fond of them. Arming himself, he was ready

Ignoring the narrative inconsistencies caused by the above, your narrative clearly has you attempting to approach and signal @full123 and @lowlaville while shadow-melded. I have no idea how you plan on doing that, without being really damn close to them. You know what? Scratch that. I have no idea how you plan on signaling them while shadow-melded, period. Unless of course, your shadow-meld isn't working properly because it's in the middle of the day!

Oh, wait...

@primez0ne said:
@revan2424 said:

@primez0ne: Can this take place at night?

No. Its about 4 pm.

Bottom Line: you are dead before you get a single shot off. lmao

Prime just confirmed you know nothing of our powers. Your plan is Fck'd

Dude. No part of my plan requires me to know anything about your characters other than the fact that you are enemies. I literally chucked in the full knowledge claim last second for the over-kill factor. When @primez0ne informed me that I was wrong, I said "no matter", because it really doesn't matter.

Revan's Bullet Timing:

First off, you know nothing about bullets. Machine guns are NOT "twice the speed" of normal bullets. Normal bullets are typically about mach 1.5. Sniper-Rifles have a higher velocity than assault rifles, but even they are only about mach 2.5.

You think the following feat is impressive???

No Caption Provided

Dude, the peak human whose skill-set I have can best that feat!

No Caption Provided

Seriously. If my character has enough raw skill to best your bullet timing feat with ordinary peak human reflexes, what do you think he'll do to you now that his physical body is BETTER than yours!

Seriously, look at that gust of wind, just from Oz's burst of movement!

No Caption Provided

You think Nightcrawler is going to avoid a surprise attack that this guy couldn't?

No Caption Provided

lol come back when Nightcrawler (without teleporting) can fight evenly with people who can do this:

No Caption Provided

Light Speed Lasers:

lol yes, I know all about your supposed "light speed" lasers. Funny thing is, the supposed light-speed hasn't stopped those lasers from getting dodged by street levelers on a completely regular basis:

Countless feats that show street level speeds >>>>>> 1 statement of it being light speed.

Not to mention, my character has feats of reacting to lasers by the way:

If you look at Oz's face right before the beam was fired, Oz was clearly distracted and caught off guard. He was able to defend against the beam using a destructive aura infused chain + field, despite not reacting until the moment the beam was fired.

I can dodge or block it with an adamantium level chain (or straight up tank it with an aura infused cloak that's vibranium level as per the rules).The beauty of my powers is that I can fight and evade at the same time. Just look at Suzuya's evasive skill:

No Caption Provided

Now apply Oz's mach speeds to that. What chance do you have? That's not even factoring our powers. Unlike Cyclops who needs to keep his eyes on target to fight, my character can literally do a super-speed break-dance and still kill everyone here. I can evade all of your attacks and press offense at the same time.

As soon as I dodge or block @revan2424's first attack, he's going to find a hailstorm of chains and throwing daggers coming his way. There is absolutely NO WAY he'd be able to continue pressing the attack with all that, and if he did; he'd die.

The Rest of Your Team:

He's not gonna notice another blonde-haired freak coming at him? This should make him more likely to try to attack you. You just made it easier for you to be thwarted. He knows about his healing factor, and won't be so pressed about it.

What part of my character looks like a freak???

No Caption Provided

Oz is one of the friendliest, and most charismatic heroes in fiction. Well... When wants to be anyhow. *evil smile*

And no, Oz isn't coming at him. My powers DO NOT REQUIRE PHYSICAL MOVEMENT. I could be still as a statue, and still instantly hit everyone here. He would not be "coming at him", and even if he did, that just means @full123 is paying attention to the random kid, and not the chains that are going to pop out of thin air and hit him at an odd angle. (as if a kid standing there is going to draw more attention than @just_banter, the cackling maniac:

No Caption Provided

His guard was not down. Edward was in a state of heightened awareness, as he was scanning his surroundings. He's going to react the moment someone made a move.

He was vigilant, but his guard was down. this CANNOT be argued. He may have been watching his surroundings, but his narrative made it very clear that his character didn't suspect that anyone was on to him:

Edward let the guards cuff both his hands. For the moment at least, this lady looks like she's preoccupied. The so called "ability to discern" turned out to be a bullet through your being. Nasty. Edward turned his head away. Neat ability. The vantage point Edward was placed in allowed him to see a gun, that was fired remotely. What kind of ability was this?

Fact is, he didn't think he'd be attacked, he had no idea I would be the one to attack him, nor does he have any way of knowing what my powers were, how they worked, or even what sort of angles they would hit from. He's screwed, full is screwed, and you are screwed.

him showing up the moment that someone gets shot isn't gonna tip anyone off to his will? If you got shot you and some weirdo pops up, will you think of him as an innocent bystander?

This is a refugee caravan. There are people EVERYWHERE. My character is extremely unassuming. I am not arguing that Oz will be completely dismissed. You all know that he's a watcher, and by extension, likely a skilled and dangerous fighter. My argument however, is that you have 0 reason to focus your attention on me, when there are 2 psycho's drawing far more attention. The ability to come across as non-threatening is a MAJOR trait for my character, as it comes from BOTH his body AND his skillset.

Magnetism None-sense:

I'd love to ask how @full123 plans on concentrating on me, or his power after getting shot by one of these guns:

No Caption Provided

Also, that's probably the dumbest thing you have said thus far. It's AURA INFUSION, not TRANSMUTATION. If it were transmutation, the effects would stick.

The power says:

upgrades it to admantium level durability/sharpness

It does not literally turn into adamantium. -_-

Even more ridiculous than that, is the fact that you are essentially trying to claim that his manipulation powers are going to overpower MY OWN constructs. Seriously, you think his blanket TK ability, is going to overpower my ability to manipulate something I SPECIALIZE in manipulating. That's like trying to have Carrie out TK Pyro's flames, or Jean Grey overpower green lantern constructs.

You expect the voters to believe that, yet you don't bother showing a single feat to prove it? Just... lol

The fact of the matter is, my chains are extra-dimensional in nature. They come from the Abyss... The macro-verse... The endless void in which all dimensions have spawned from. There is no evidence to suggest they are effected by gravity, much less magnetism. These chains are the same stuff that is present EVERYWHERE in an invisible and intangible state; holding ALL OF REALITY together:

No Caption Provided

So yea, show me a single feat that proves your magnetism can manipulate anything like Oz's chains.

Summary:

• I still have the shock and surprise factor.
  • No one on your team is dodging my chains without prior knowledge of my abilities.
  • I still know where every member of your team is.
  • Full123 and Lowl are still clumped together right and front of me, and still die instantly.
  • Lowl's "echolocation" will not detect chains that are clearly moving faster than sound.
  • I can still dice up everyone like butter (adamantium can cut Hulk, Colossus, and so on. Way more durable than anything you guys have)

All in all, you have failed to debunk... Well... Everything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

last post for zet's team, hope it was good, bout to read

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, @primez0ne, does this count as a special case as per the death rule? Don't get me wrong, they shouldn't be winning, but still, it would be good to know.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Primez0ne

We have a team of four players vs three players.

Only one character/player is battling.

Seems legit.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Aurelion-

If I had went with my build from the last scenario, me and Zets would have pretty much the same character.

Kinda funny actually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When will the bodies drop and this end? I want to make a deal with the winners (not attack anymore).

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Voting happens after they post. It's only 2 posts per team, so the next post by them is the last.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I had went with my build from the last scenario, me and Zets would have pretty much the same character.

Kinda funny actually.

What's your build from the last scenario?