CCC: Scenario Caravan Free-For-All (Open for votes)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Primez0ne

Setting

The Caravan

No Caption Provided

Story Thus Far:

The Watchers, a group of Espers and friends, land in a caravan that is headed to a floating city. Demons/Monsters known as Forgotten ones have begun to infiltrate the caravan, but when the guards of the caravan grow suspicious they bring along the Watchers to see who is a Forgotten One or a mutant(Eldritch). One of the Watchers decide to shoot one of the Forgotten Ones, and the Esper, who has the ability to sense these demons, materializes chains to attack all of them.

This is their story.

Watchers and allies

Just_Banter

Race - Forgotten One

Name: Elpinda Falxis - everybody calls her 'El'

Body - Afro (anime only)

Skill set - Kenshin's

Power - Mami's magical abilities

Gear - sick AF katana boi

Kotomine Kirei's robes

Class bonuses:

Hidden Form - Tatsu Frampt

Immortality - Wolverine regen

JucasLucasa

Name: Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke.

Race: Eldritch

Body: Nazi Vampire

Skillset: Momo Yaoyorozu

Power: Steal

Power: Creation (Boku no Hero)

Gear:

• Infrared googles.
  • Gas mask.
  • Small lantern.
  • Panzerfaust (1 missile)
  • Mustard gas grenades (3).
  • Regular handgun (2 clips).

High_Noon

Name: Nathan

Body: Ultimate Captain America

Race: Forgotten One

Hidden Form: Composite Dark Ryu (No Asura's Wrath)

Skillset: Composite Jinx

Power: Composite Ryu's Ki Manipulation, Wolverine healing

Gear:

• Pair of Steel Weave Fist Guards
  • Multiple Light Weight Throwing Stars
  • Palm Sized Rebreather/Gas Mask
  • Multiple Smoke Bombs
  • Kevlar Weave Clothing
  • Collapsible Dual Short Katanas
  • Serrated Knife

Zetsumoto

Race: Esper

Body:Oz's body

Skillset: Juzuu Suzuya's skills

Power: Chain/Scythe Manipulation

Aura Sense:The ability to sense the auras of everyone near them which gives them some basic information about any given individual. Using this ability an Esper can know how powerful someone is and who/what they are. You can also sense any person within 10 meters. Disclaimer: This does not work on some individuals.

Aura Infusion: An Esper has the ability to infuse one item (armor, weapons, clothing,etc) with their aura. For a weapon( and it's ammunition) this upgrades it to admantium level durability/sharpness and for an piece of armor or clothing it gains the properties of a vibranium suit (Black Panther's). You cannot use this ability outside of battle or other allowed situations.

Gear: a bunch of throwing knives and a revolver.

VS

Forgotten Ones

Full123

Name: El Maricon

Class: Forgotten One

Body: East Blue Roronoa Zoro.

Skillset: Roronoa Zoro

Powers: Toroi's magnet release

Gear: 3 dadaos

Upgraded Body:- East Blue Luffy.

Immortality: Wolverine Regeneration.

Revan2424

• Name: Alein Darkstar
  • Race: Forgotten One
  • Hidden Form: Scarlet Spider(Kaine)
  • Body & Skillset: Nightcrawler
  • Power: Cyclops' Optic Blast (But they're black instead of red), Wolverine Regen
  • Gear: 577 Tyrannosaur Rifle, some gloves with claws at the end, 5 Smoke Bombs and a .9 Pistol with 3 clips.

Lowlaville

Name: Edward Norton

Race: Forgotten One (Bonus Wolverine healing)

Hidden Form: Four Arms

Body: Kaneki Ken

Skillset: Wolverine

Power: Kaneki Ken's (ghoul powers) - Kagune generation (4 pouches)

Gear: Edo era sword

Rules

• Each side gets two posts.
  • Each side must posts within two days of each other's posts.
  • Even with Wolverine level regen you will die after a fatal injury.
  • New points that could not be countered will not be considered.
  • Unless due to special cases, if one side loses everyone dies on that side.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Damn, so atleast three people are dying this scenario.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: If it wasn't night 5 minutes ago, I don't see why it would be now. lol

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@primez0ne: lol you didn't add my background info. It's on the first page of the main thread (not the sign up page).

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I did in the main thread. Honestly I forgot to actually take out the bios in this OP. I don'the think they are necessary for judging the battle.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Eh, I think it makes things interesting but okay.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I would want to get as many voters as possible and I think that people may feel necessary to read all of that when it isn't.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP 3v4

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: lol if High_noon were on their side, we'd still win. This makes it even more overkill. xD

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: How long do have for this to be Said and Done?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I just can't wrap my head around killing Forgotten Ones WITH Forgotten Ones...

Or how massively one-sided this is...

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Primez0ne

@high_noon: I'll edit it in, but each side has two days to put up a post.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Primez0ne

I would not advance taking too long. You may possibly miss upwards of 6-8 advancements if you do.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Can you add the esper powers to my stat list? That way I don't have to explain it all and can save on space.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Primez0ne
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: When you say 2 posts per side do you mean per team or per person?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zetsu-San

Why Zetsumoto Solos:

The Rabbit of Caerbannog
The Rabbit of Caerbannog

There is no fight here, just my character ambushing all 3 of them at the same time, and there is nothing any of them can do about it. As you can see in my power list, my aura sensing perk allows me to identify all 3 enemies in the vicinity (and what their powers are) without even looking at them. By the time @just_banter's character fires her first shot, my characters is already set up for a follow up barrage. meanwhile, every single enemy is completely off guard.

Lets review the facts:

2 more Forgotten Ones appeared as El took a step forward. "Nice to meet you. My name is El, and I'm a watcher." she said before taking a deep bow. There was a loud bang as the blonde Forgotten One immediately crumpled on to his knees gripping a wound on his leg.

El broke out in laughter. "You know, all Forgotten Ones possess the ability to rapidly heal even the most serious of injuries. It's such a coincidence that you happen to have the same ability as them." She placed her hand on her sword. "I've been looking forward to this."

• @lowlaville relaxed his guard, thinking no one suspected him (He doesn't even have his Kagune out):

As per instruction from the guard, Edward moved closer.

*Shot fired*

As he glanced sideways, he noticed Mr. Blonde hair making it very difficult as a refugee-make-believe. He'd refused to let go of his weapons. In the end, he'd been shot, by the pink haired lady. Brutal, I'd say. But the blonde will survive in all likelihood. I do love a good show, and to tag along even. But I'm not fond of this fight at all. Such a mean lady.

Edward let the guards cuff both his hands. For the moment at least, this lady looks like she's preoccupied. The so called "ability to discern" turned out to be a bullet through your being. Nasty. Edward turned his head away. Neat ability. The vantage point Edward was placed in allowed him to see a gun, that was fired remotely. What kind of ability was this?

As Edward WAITED for his inspection, he did a little of his own. He scanned the entire area, and was able to discover humans, Eldritch, Forgotten Ones as well as any Espers that might be in the area. When and if he needed to run, he'd have no trouble in doing such a thing. But Edward, he knew he didn't have to run, so long as he can avoid the crazy pink haired lady.

Edward managed to hear something else: It came from one of the comm attached to the man who looked like the guard captain.

"All AVAILABLE Rakk divisions in the area, speed back to Silo. We have a situation ... the shields are down. I repeat ... the SHIELDS are down."

Shields are down? Edward thought excitedly. If he could make it up there before whatever those shields are back up, he didn't really have to even bother about this caravan. And then it dawned on him, Silo was too far away, and too high up. It would take him at least half an hour before he could reach Silo at maximum speed. Would the shields be down for that long? Who knew if these flying Manta Rays were faster than that. Even if they were, it was way too risky. Crazy Miss Pink Hair was just a few feet away, and there were a couple other "watchers" as they were called, who doesn't appear to have moved yet. So for the moment, Edward just planned to silently wait it out.

• @revan2424 Thinks his shadow meld will protect him:

Shadowmelding into the shadows he faded. He was nowhere to be seen. Nothing but piercing yellow eyes. Noting the situation he saw a murder. A villain. Someone gunning down a child. The very guard that is sworn to protect. Furious tears spouted from his eyes. But not only that. Through the tears in his eyes shot rage. Concentrated dark-matter echoing through pain materializing into energy. Energy to destroy a tank. Energy, pure darkness comes out. Disintegrating his vile human flesh.

"Lassen Sie Vergeltung auf Ihnen herrschen! Reinige dein Blut, denn deine Hände haben das Blut der Unschuldigen!"

He saw that there was no good within the guards and their corp. They needed cleansing. Retribution. But before that he noticed a fight ensuing upon a group of 2. Against 4. He joined smaller asking:

"Brauchen Sie Hilfe, Freund?"

They nodded. He knew no one who knew the language of old; German. he instantly became fond of them. Arming himself, he was ready

Bottom Line:

No one here is expecting an attack from me. My character has an unassuming appearance from Oz; and from Suzuya's skill set, he's a skilled pickpocket who knows how to hide his intentions (Yes he has feats of fooling Keneki, who is the basis for one of my opponent's characters):

So again, as soon as that shot is fired and Banter's character finishes her last line; my character is going complete offense with no one the wiser. He's capable of targeting all 3 enemies simultaneously, with attacks that even heavy bullet timers have issues avoiding. In the following scan, Oz blitzes an entire room full of bullet timers, while moving so fast that several characters had to cover their faces because of the sheer gusts of wind:

No Caption Provided

Ordinary humans in the PH setting have bullet timing feats. the very fact that the cult members were using swords in a setting that has easy access to guns is proof of their skill. Meanwhile, the floating monsters have been shown to deflect bullets with their tongues; yet the attacks from Oz's chains didn't even register to them:

No Caption Provided

I cannot emphasize enough how deadly those chains are:

1. The first scan shows how many he can create at the same time.
  2. The second scan shows the length he can generate and the amount of control he has over them. (an anime only scene had the chains extending across an entire city block)
  3. The third scan shows that he can generate blades on both ends (which means I can use my Aura infusion to essentially attack with 2 adamantium level chains at the same time). Not to mention the fact that he swats away a giant dragon and it's superhuman rider at the same time, and hard enough to cause a small shock-wave (He's holding back by the way).
  4. The fourth scan shows that not even the Glen Baskerville (Who is the king of the Soul Reapers) is capable of reacting to the chains when caught off guard. (He also has all the skill and knowledge of every previous Glen since the beginning of time)

Why is that last part important? Because Glen Baskerville is friggen FAST! He is the very peak body type of what is allowed in this tourney. He's fought evenly with both Mad Hatter AND Cheshire Cat while moving at FTE speeds (they were causing afterimages as they fought):

Both Hatter and Cheshire are so fast that they can casually dodge bullets from near point blank ranges and strike hard enough to create large shock-waves:

No Caption Provided

Oz, Cheshire, Glen, and Mad-Hatter are all roughly in the same league as each other. Yet Glen was incapable of reacting to Oz's chains. Again, all of my enemies are caught completely off guard. None of them are going to react to my chains, especially when I use aura infusion to enhance them to ADAMANTIUM levels:

No Caption Provided

@lowlaville is a non-factor:

Aside from the fact that he, and the rest of his team are completely off guard, his character is guaranteed to lose a one on one fight against me. There is no if and or but, the fact that my character can beat his is practically canon as far as this game is concerned. After-all, my character's entire fight style is built for fighting Ghouls!

Loading Video...

In the above video you can see Juzuu take on 2 ghouls at the same time. This is all despite him being a mere peak human and being MASSIVELY outclassed in physical stats. I have taken Juzuu's fight style and put it on a character who's physicals are actually comparable to Keneki's. So again, I have taken the fight style of a character who is used to being outclassed physically and specializes in fighting things exactly like Keneki; and placed them on a character who's stats are similar to Keneki's.

If anything, I should have an easier time beating Lowlaville than Juzuu had fighting those 2 ghouls.

To add insult to injury, we already know that Ghoul Kagune can be pierced by Ghoul Hunter weapons (I showed Juzuu doing it with daggers in the above video). Adamantium cutting feats are so far beyond what Ghoul Hunter weapons have shown, that it's hilarious. I already showed one image of Wolverine's claws cutting the HULK. Hulk is for all intents and purposes, a giant super kagune.

If "Edward" (Keneki) tries to block an adamantium attack with his kagune (he sure as hell doesn't have time to dodge), he's just going to end up like this, Kagune and all:

Also, in the main thread he tried to claim that his character would pre-emptively blitz mine (Totally not metagaming). All that would do is get him diced in half by an Adamantium scythe that pops out of thin air:

I already showed scans proving that the tongue is fast enough to deflect bullets and decapitate people, yet it was completely frozen from his perspective.

Pre-emptive counter:

While it's true that I can only infuse one object at a time, the host has directly stated that I can switch the item I am infusing at a moment's notice:

Posted by Primez0ne (4668 posts) 22 hours, 6 minutes ago

can I shoot an aura infused chain then follow it up with an aura infused scythe swing without any pause (the chain would lose it's infusion until I decide to re-infuse it)?

Yes.

Summary:

• I instantly barrage everyone with chains that none of them can react to.
  • I can also use throwing knives that will serve as both a distraction (so that they don't notice the chains) and to limit their mobility.
  • I can launch as many as 8 chains at once, and use that to limit their ability to outmanouver the aura infused ones.
  • I have located every enemy without even looking, so Revan's "blend into the shadow" ability is a liability (false sense of security), not an advantage. (I also know what their powers are)
  • Everyone on their team is getting caught off guard, as all of them are paying attention to something other than me.
  • Adamantium can cut through all of my opponents' defenses like butter.
  • Full and Lowl are grouped together (having been brought out by guards, Lowl is cuffed as stated his own narrative) right in front of me, and die instantly. Revan who thinks he's being stealthy gets killed before firing of a single shot of his laser eyes. (He might even be grouped together with them as well, since his narrative said he signaled them or something like that)
  • All in all, this fight is over before it has even begun. No one on my team needs to even lift a finger.
  • That's not even getting into the IMMEDIATE follow ups from @just_banter@jucaslucasa and @high_noon. (Not to mention my follow ups to their followups), on the off chance that you can even prove that it's possible for you to escape my attacks.
  • Anyone who gets close to me goes splat.

All in all, my character is DESIGNED for diving right into the enemy ranks. They are all getting barraged with attacks that require no body movement on my part, move faster than sound, and hit at strange angles that they aren't expecting.

The amount of crowed control on my character is ridiculous. If I can beat the enemy team individually, I can beat them when they're together just as easily. That's just how my character build works.

Side Note:

Bullet proof characters are banned:

You may not have a Body Type with :

• Durability above Bane on Venom ( not bullet-proof and a grenade will cause injury)

So Keneki doesn't even have any sort of durability advantage in this fight.

This Fight in a Nutshell:

Loading Video...

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@primez0ne: Pr0 how do you keep up with a scenario moving this fast... also why wasn't I tagged? o_0

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zetsu-San

So, that was our official opener. We decided to keep things light for the voters, and didn't want to overload you guys with things to address in a single post, so feel free to make your openers whenever. We'll get into how my teammates can contribute on an as needed basis (as if they are needed), in the follow up.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the inbox spamming, I was fixing typos and shit.

High_Noon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, that was our official opener. We decided to keep things light for the voters, and didn't want to overload you guys with things to address in a single post, so feel free to make your openers whenever. We'll get into how my teammates can contribute on an as needed basis (as if they are needed), in the follow up.

So we are just going to go with you soloing? Kek

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zetsu-San

@high_noon: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the Black Beast of AAARRRRGHHH! The Dreaded Rabbit of Caerbannog!!!!!!!

Loading Video...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lowlaville

@high_noon said:
@zetsumoto said:

So we are just going to go with you soloing? Kek

I might not be able to post anything today. So I'll let my team control "Edward" for this CAV. I'll PM them and tell them all the inner workings - and counters to proposed arguments by Zetsumoto if no one has a problem with it.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

@primez0ne: Pr0 how do you keep up with a scenario moving this fast... also why wasn't I tagged? o_0

I did tag you. Comicvine seems to just like screwing with us.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: When you say 2 posts per side do you mean per team or per person?

If you are still unclear on this, I meant only 2 posts per team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So y'all have got four posts in total to argue, and y'all spent one of them on why one of you it soloing, that's hecka ballsy, also certain death for every losing teammate sounds horrific haha

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Primez0ne

@zetsumoto:

my aura sensing perk allows me to identify all 3 enemies in the vicinity (and what their powers are)

You don't know their powers.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zetsu-San
Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna be a tad heated if we lose after Zets going for the solo first post, ngl

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zetsu-San

@just_banter said:

If it makes you feel better we can have everyone on team 1 removed from the battle (except me of course). If I lose, then anyone who survives (which would be decided by votes) has to take on you 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I foresee the use of several hidden forms

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zetsu-San

@sergeant-rl3 said:

Lowlaville can't use hidden form, that would be meta-gaming. We already know what his line of attack would be because he tried to do it in the other thread. (of course that was also metagaming). Full123 really doesn't have time, he just got shot in the leg, his attention is elsewhere, and he's literally right in front of me. Revan thinks he's stealthed.

Also, I honestly think @primez0ne should implement a 1 or 2 second delay so that it requires some forethought to use rather than being an emergency auto win button; but I can understand if he doesn't want to implement something like that until after the fight.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it makes you feel better I'll be laughing my butt off if that happens.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurelion-: If you dive in here, I am shooting you too lmao

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me 1v1

- @just_banter

My dearest wish, which was left unfulfilled.

If I can get through this match without using my hidden form, I was actually pretty keen to take on your build. Reckon it would have been a pretty good fight. Might have to use it here though to teach these lads to not underestimate lolis.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Primez0ne

@sergeant-rl3 said:

Lowlaville can't use hidden form, that would be meta-gaming. We already know what his line of attack would be because he tried to do it in the other thread. (of course that was also metagaming). Full123 really doesn't have time, he just got shot in the leg, his attention is elsewhere, and he's literally right in front of me. Revan thinks he's stealthed.

Also, I honestly think @primez0ne should implement a 1 or 2 second delay so that it requires some forethought to use rather than being an emergency auto win button; but I can understand if he doesn't want to implement something like that until after the fight.

We already addressed that. I will ignore any new points made in their last post if they don't allow you a chance to counter it. This is in general with anything else(trying to run away, using a new tactic, etc) anyway. I also remember saying that since you know their builds you could post counters to it if they do decide to use them.

I'll edit that into the rules, but I know I have said this before.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Forgotten ones should have a delay if Esper's infusion doesn't.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I would but @primez0ne would take down the shield the moment I stepped off the Silo.

I probably would too.

Don't worry though if you are patient you'll quickly find another way in.

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infusion is completely different than suddenly turning into a super version of your character. =/

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I answered the wrong question with the wrong answer.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurelion- said:

Infusion is completely different than suddenly turning into a super version of your character. =/

The only thing that really upgrades is strength. Ult Cap is as fast as Spider-Man and be able to have a building fall on you isn't that insane.

If I knew you got too switch it constantly, I'd of went Esper. I thought you only got to do it on 1 item permanently.