CCC gilgamesh vs law of identity.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Can CCC Gilgamesh takes on one of the strongest anime characters there is: from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Law of Identity spite stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beyond omnipotent Gilgamesh solo

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law of Identity 10/10

Overvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Overvoid

@bgninjaq: only beyond omnipotent?? stop Downplaying Gilgamesh >cas

Who is above omnipotent so Gilgamesh is even above this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overvoid: ccc Gilgamesh and CAS>>>>>>fiction and real life

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Azathoth but female. Gilgamesh should win tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ca142a770d8
deactivated-60ca142a770d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: I don't know the other one, but if it is above 8D (minimum), and if it has an attack that is equal to Enuma Elish (basically destroy everything it wants ignoring all the characteristics, defense, durability of the (except the dimensional hierarchy which is very important in Fate Extraverse]), then she could kill him if she uses this attack before Gil CCC uses Enuma Elish.Otherwise she can do nothing and die.

Gilgamesh was not affected by BB 8D's Cursed Cutting Crater at MoonCell's control, and destroyed her with EE while she had the Domina Coronam skill!

[A skill on par with a Divine Authority. It has been said that the ten crowns indicates the ten evil kings and the seven hills indicate the abominable city of evil. It is unknown what kind of Authority it is, but that power's origin lies in a past that even the King of Heroes, who was supposed to be mankind's oldest, cannot reach. On a simple look, it is a Skill that turns received injuries and occurred events, that make all results as if "nothing happened". As a matter of fact, BB is invincible as long as she has this skill.]

[Cursed Cutting Crater. Its output of information is like an ultra-precise 3D printer and crushes the present world with the world desired by the user. In addition to scattering all objects inside on an atomic level and reconstructing them, it is capable of writing over and rewriting information of fields such as luck and coincidence. While theoretical, it is also thought possible to distort the time axis by interfering with gravity fields and rewrite the law of cause and effect. When used in combat, BB’s familiars, the shapeshifters, engulf the target, and after turning into a sphere, is wiped out of existence along with the target and the dimension with it.]

I searched on differents sites about "law of identity" and what I saw it is similar to BB (but I do not know anything about the dimensional hierarchy its fiction, for it the term High dimension Does it mean above basic 4D, so 6D-7D-8D-9D, or just a larger space because used cannot enter it but always in a 4D space like most fictional universes?) if it is type 4D-6D etc ... and that it rises in 8D minimum it could be facing Gilgamesh CCC but its Omnipresence will not be of any use to it because BB is also and Gilgamesh CCC followed it without problem, Gil CCC is also Omniscient via SNI, Sha Naqba Imuru, The Omniscient Omnipotent Star, "He Who Saw the Deep". It is the mentality of Gilgamesh, sublimated into a Noble Phantasm that "spread across all corners of the world as if the brilliance of the stars, seeing through all creation". It's a constantly active Noble Phantasm that acts as Clairvoyance and Precognition. It allows Gilgamesh to immediately know everything about you from a simple glance and it tells him the possibilities of the universe he is in, as well as of the parallel ones. He always knows the optimal path to victory and how to counter his opponent.

She could not even affect Artoria with her Avalon if she is not 6D minimum, or that type 6D-7D and more, is not used in ("Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou" I am not sure of the title) , it cannot affect it, and will die erased from existence.

(But I don't really know his opponent, so he may be stronger than ccc depending on what I was explaining above)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: After further research on wikis and other debates, I have come to this conclusion (which is my opinion)

ONLY IF WHAT I HAVE LU IS REAL.

She will beat Gilgamesh CCC as she moves closer to omnipotence (even if it doesn't). So she can remove it from her fiction, if it happens in her world, but Gilgamesh will only see him return to the throne of Heros in Akasha because it's recorded there.

But if she confronted Akasha she would be erased directly.

Akasha above all that exists in the Nasuverse and it is at the same time the origin of all things, It contains all things existing (concepts, beings, worldsetc...) it everywhere and is the root of everything at the same time, (before the beginning, the present and after the future, it does not end) it directly declared Omnipotent in Kara no Kyoukai films 5 and 8. It is both a place outside of everything (space, time, concepts etc...) and the type of dimensional hyerachization of Nasuverse, it can be in 8D as in infinity D and even above. Her omnipotence allows her to be what she wants and to do what she wants. (but she almost never intervenes in the history of nasuverse's works because, as she says in KnK 8, she is disinterested in everything.

Akasha is both a place and a being (at least a consciousness that uses the avatar Ryougi Shiki as Void Shikipour manifests itself in its creation).

Akasha is literally one of the unbeatable fictional beings who could not fight against a similar being of another fiction, would make no sense.

SO IN SUMMARY IF WHAT I READ ABOUT ''LAW OF IDENTITY'' IS TRUE IT BEATS GILGAMESH BUT THAT IF WILL NOT BE TOTALLY EFFECTIVE AS IT IS RECORDED IN THE THRONE OF THE HEROES

will be like erasing a copy of Gilgamesh CCC.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arjunaalter: I doubt she can effect the throne of heroes. It's described as a place that exists outside of space and time and I'm pretty sure that CCC Gilgamesh could exist independently of it as well considering that he's a classless heroic spirit, making him practically the same as he was when he was alive.

By the way, the Nasuverse isn't only 8-D to 9-D considering that the moon-cell was just a re-creation or a copy of the real thing which would have a similar cosmology itself. Because both these cosmologies exist and one of these cosmologies is a pocket universe inside the other, we'd be able to multiply the minimum cosmology for the the universe that the physical moon-cell was in.

9-D moon-cell (Extra dimension you forgot about) * At least 9-D universe containing the moon-cell * At least 9-D multiverse containing the universe that contains the moon-cell = 729-D for the actual verse.

I really doubt that Law of Identity can even effect him due to the sheer cosmology difference between the two as well as Ea being on the same level as Akasha - giving him complete access to this massive cosmology as his own sheer power.

She lacks the speed feats as well to keep up with him as he blitzed BB who was omnipresent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: As for Akasha I'm sure she won't be able to do anything, so she won't reach the Akasha source and Even less the heros trone (hence the fact that I said Gilgamesh wouldn't really be erased)

I'm pretty sure Akasha transcends dimensions so I think it's possible what worlds could do in 729D.

And if what you tell me is true, Law of identity has no chance and will be erased by Enuma Elish who is described as that can destroy everything! (in fate games and we see it even with the example of invincible BB with Teen Crowns who is killed by Enuma Elish of Gilgamesh CCC)

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordBaller

@arjunaalter said:

@lordballer: As for Akasha I'm sure she won't be able to do anything, so she won't reach the Akasha source and still me the heros trone (hence the fact that I said Gilgamesh wouldn't really be erased)

I'm pretty sure Akasha transcends dimensions so I think it's possible what worlds could do in 729D.

And if what you tell me is true, Law of identity has no chance and will be erased by Enuma Elish who is described as a vomme that can destroy everything! (in fate games and we see it even with the example of invincible BB with Teen Crowns who is killed by Enuma Elish of Gilgamesh CCC)

Ea, the sword of creation that split the heaven and earth, and Akasha are equally potent since they both serve as the origin/endpoint for everything in the entire Nasuverse. This is backed up by Siegfried and Sigurd who while are two different heroic spirits, still represent the same character, just in different stories.

Ea and Akasha work in the same way with each other.

Ea is basically always a GG tbh. Your only real chance of beating Gilgamesh is to stop him from pulling it out — which is a extreme difficulty task with his normal self and nigh-impossible to pull off on CCC self.

Also, Nasuverse's cosmology can potentially be higher based upon a crossover with Demonsbane but 729-D is what can currently be solidly calculated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the wank is strong in this thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: Surely in terms of creation but no more, Ea has no place seems to that of Akasha. On the other hand Ea is described by Shirou as the only weapon not existing in the world, which is another point as with Akasha as a place.

By the way ignore bgninjaQ, as his talk of nasuverse and especially Gilgamesh he comes to say the same thing without providing real evidenceBy the way ignore bgninjaQ, as his talk of nasuverse and especially Gilgamesh he comes to say the same thing without providing real proof!

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: Surely in terms of creation but no more, Ea has no place seems to that of Akasha. On the other hand Ea is described by Shirou as the only weapon not existing in the world, which is another point as with Akasha as a place.

Creation and Destruction is the two aspects where it equals Akasha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(@lordballer: Creation and Destruction is the two aspects where it equals Akasha.)

I agree with that.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like another win for CCC Gilgamesh

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why make this like wtf. Both are fodder but overall gonna give it to law of identity In a spitestomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq said:

Very.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq said:

Very.

if these users took vs wiki logic then half the mods there think law of identity is untouchable and unbeatable so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Azathoth but female. Gilgamesh should win tbh.

Azathoth blinks Gilgamesh.

Avatar image for kemariosenior07
KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the amount of wank is unbeatable 🤣🤣🤣 the law of identity solos 99% of natsuverse the only person give the law of identity a problem is akasha

Avatar image for deactivated-5fee17952dd13
deactivated-5fee17952dd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ stop bumpinold threads, Shinzaverse fanboy.

Gilgamesh stomps

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-601b82473b8c5
deactivated-601b82473b8c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lon stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo mods. Lock this.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't the law of identity like the closes thing to omnipotant with out actually being Omnipotant.

OT: Law of Identity spites the entire verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers