CCC Gilgamesh runs a gauntlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VarricPatermann
No Caption Provided

RULES:

- Composite versions

- Bloodlusted

- No knowledge

- No claims/head canon allowed. Feats and consistent statements, or get out.

- Distance: 1km

GAUNTLET:

ROUND 1: Alex Victory (Suggsverse)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 2: Heaven Ascension Dio (JoJo´s Bizarre Adventure)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 3: Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 4: Dark Schneider (Bastard!!)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 5: Xeno Goku (Dragonball)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 6: Cronus (Saint Seiya)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 7: Cosmic Armor Superman (DC)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 8: Mugen Yoguruma (Demonbane/D.Y.N. Freaks/Nitroplus Blasterz)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 9: Reinhard Heydrich (Dies Irae)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 10: Xue Ying (Lord Xue Ying)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 11: Beyonder (Marvel)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 12: Alien X (Ben 10)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 13: Uraltugo Noi Nueph (Magi)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 14: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 15: YHVH (Shin Megami Tensei)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 16: Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no naku koro Ni)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 17: Meng Hao (ISSTH)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 18: Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no naku koro Ni)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 19: Azathoth (Lovecraft/EU/etc.)

No Caption Provided

SimonLagann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SimonLagann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh win

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn´t clear thats for sure lmao. Also why Alex Victory here? At least he get stomped by Gil.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely stops at 7

Likely stops at 4-5

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GodGate

Gilgamesh clears with ease.

fireysoul25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 1. Then Alex solo the list

fireysoul25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fireysoul25
@caocao said:

He doesn´t clear thats for sure lmao. Also why Alex Victory here? At least he get stomped by Gil.

Gonna give any objective reason to this? No? figures. Typical sycophantic behavior.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

If he kills Azatoth he will die too as he is part of Azatoth's dream.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

Gilgamesh isn't bound to a single reality so if the dream ends, he'll survive. This is supported by the ending of Fate Extra CCC where he left the moon cell — The simulation that had generated his existence and had sustained it — and went to some random galaxy that existed in some higher level reality than the moon cell with ease, he wasn't even strained. Therefore, Azazoth's dream wouldn't apply to him; it would just be an ordinary dream as any other is in his eyes.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SagaTheLegend

- No claims/head canon allowed. Feats and consistent statements, or get out.

Seems like someone here has not read the rules.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:
@lmaolmaolmao said:
@godgate said:

Gilgamesh isn't bound to a single reality so if the dream ends, he'll survive. This is supported by the ending of Fate Extra CCC where he left the moon cell — The simulation that had generated his existence and had sustained it — and went to some random galaxy that existed in some higher level reality than the moon cell with ease, he wasn't even strained. Therefore, Azazoth's dream wouldn't apply to him; it would just be an ordinary dream as any other is in his eyes.

Scans or get out

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: can gilgamesh escape the moon cell in his FTL space ship?

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see this thread becoming a classic already

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fireysoul25 said:
@caocao said:

Gonna give any objective reason to this? No? figures. Typical sycophantic behavior.

Because Suggsverse is irrelevant here, and failed in terms of logic. Muh, beyond omnipotent. if someone is beyond that, the other guy is not omnipotent anymore, it doesn´t matter what he says. Suggs lacks on consistence, that it shouldn´t be used in debates.

You should also read the rules: "No claims/head canon allowed. Feats and consistent statements, or get out. "

Also welcome back @sergeantmuscle

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GodGate

@huko: He doesn't even need his FTL spaceship to pull off this feat, it was all his own power.

sagathelegend: @lmaolmaolmao: Bold of you to assume I care about your silly '"rules" when I'm well aware of their purpose; to give you sad people an advantage while debating with me as it's quite clear, you can't really beat me with fair conditions. Therefore, I've chosen to adhere to these rules at my own whims so don't demand anything else of me while I'm here, mongrels.

No Caption Provided

"Literally, a different world." Infers at them leaving the moon-cell and Gilgamesh later states that this is exactly what he did.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

@huko: He doesn't even need his FTL spaceship to pull off this feat, it was all his own power.

sagathelegend: @lmaolmaolmao: Bold of you to assume I care about your silly '"rules" when I'm well aware of their purpose; to give you sad people an advantage while debating with me as it's quite clear, you can't really beat me with fair conditions. Therefore, I've chosen to adhere to these rules at my own whims so don't demand anything else of me while I'm here, mongrels.

No Caption Provided

"Literally, a different world." Infers at them leaving the moon-cell and Gilgamesh later states that this is exactly what he did.

How is Gilgamesh clearing Alex Victory? I mean look on that abilities:

Powers and Abilities

(Pre: "Continued Story...") Alex Victory is a mere human that exists above any Allscape level of power.

Victory Embodiment | Absolute Invincibility: Alex Victory's existence is literally "I'm always stronger, always higher, always faster, and always better. He is always more You than You yourself. Because of this, he is absolutely unable to lose, embodying Victory on a Mainfold level.

Flex: By flexing his elbow, he completely unmade the existence of an infinite Omniverse.

Fully Transcendent: Alex Victory and Fallen stood before each other as if they were suspended in animation. However, the reality behind this was the two of them testing each other’s power. Alex Victory encompassed every aspect and essence of all levels at a meta-infinite presence. Both of them were striking with their thoughts alone, leaving not a single infinite Omniverse or Region left in their wake.

• Alex Victory connected with a very light punch to Fallen’s face an unchanging, infinite and incalculable amount of times before an instant or information could process. With each light punch, he eliminated as many infinite Omniverses.
  • When Alex Victory and Fallen attacked each other, they attacked each other into a system of void that was even beyond the levels that they existed. The reality behind the void was beyond any showcase of a transcendent reality. Their presence had reached a level of where even meta-infinitudes of the infinite scope could not calculate or process. Presence, information, change, immanence, being, and self could not process their movements or reality. The two encompassed each other’s very being, exceeding each other’s realm. With a single punch from the both of them at a meta-infinite level, at a meta-infinitude amount of times, beyond all levels in an unchanging moment, they had erased the Alphaverse, leaving nothing left…

Absolute Invulnerability: During their fight, Fallen infinitely punched Alex Victory in the face at an infinite and immeasurable amount of times before information and change could process a single punch, eliminating an infinite Omniverse with each punch. It did not even affect Alex Victory.

Godhand: A huge burst of empty energy explodes from his fist, erasing and unmaking 1/5th of The Mainfold, and 1/5th of the Alphaverse.

Pandora’s Box: Alex Victory multiplies himself by the infinites and above. Each of them multiplies themselves by the infinities. Each of Alex Victory's attacks are meant to completely remove a target from every possibility.

The Big Bang: Alex Victory is able to unleashed the Omniversal Event; the Big Bang. He also unleashes the Omniversal Wavefunction Collapse. To elaborate, he unleashes an all-encompassing wave of energy that erases the entirety of the infinite Alphaverse . In actuality, he erased 3/5ths of The Mainfold when he did this.

("Current") Alex Victory has stepped beyond his former Physiology and is now the Written/Unwritten principle of Victory. He has fully surpassed the landscape of definitions of Heir to the Stars entirely.

Alex Victory has fully surpassed (in all categories and statistics) ♠The Ace of Spades♠, easily felling the Creator of Heir to the Stars. The battle was so one-sided, that Alex Victory was beyond disappointed at how weak the Creator was.

Source: https://suggsverse.fandom.com/wiki/Alex_Victory

No Caption Provided

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

No Caption Provided

Lmao as if leaving my house means I am leaving to a seperate reality.Prove that the "different world" is a higher seperate reality.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SagaTheLegend

Lmao GodGate, stop wasting everyone's time.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GodGate

@sagathelegend: @lmaolmaolmao:

Rather your the ones wasting my time. Don't expect me to do all the research for you. Are you guys children or something?

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

Rather your the ones wasting my time. Don't expect me to do all the research for you. Are you guys children or something?

If you didn´t want to do some research, then why are you claiming that Gil clears that gauntlet? Read the rules.

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The burden of proof is on you though, as you made the claim.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@godgate said:

No Caption Provided

How is Gilgamesh clearing Alex Victory? I mean look on that abilities:

Powers and Abilities

(Pre: "Continued Story...") Alex Victory is a mere human that exists above any Allscape level of power.

Victory Embodiment | Absolute Invincibility: Alex Victory's existence is literally "I'm always stronger, always higher, always faster, and always better. He is always more You than You yourself. Because of this, he is absolutely unable to lose, embodying Victory on a Mainfold level.

Flex: By flexing his elbow, he completely unmade the existence of an infinite Omniverse.

Fully Transcendent: Alex Victory and Fallen stood before each other as if they were suspended in animation. However, the reality behind this was the two of them testing each other’s power. Alex Victory encompassed every aspect and essence of all levels at a meta-infinite presence. Both of them were striking with their thoughts alone, leaving not a single infinite Omniverse or Region left in their wake.

• Alex Victory connected with a very light punch to Fallen’s face an unchanging, infinite and incalculable amount of times before an instant or information could process. With each light punch, he eliminated as many infinite Omniverses.
  • When Alex Victory and Fallen attacked each other, they attacked each other into a system of void that was even beyond the levels that they existed. The reality behind the void was beyond any showcase of a transcendent reality. Their presence had reached a level of where even meta-infinitudes of the infinite scope could not calculate or process. Presence, information, change, immanence, being, and self could not process their movements or reality. The two encompassed each other’s very being, exceeding each other’s realm. With a single punch from the both of them at a meta-infinite level, at a meta-infinitude amount of times, beyond all levels in an unchanging moment, they had erased the Alphaverse, leaving nothing left…

Absolute Invulnerability: During their fight, Fallen infinitely punched Alex Victory in the face at an infinite and immeasurable amount of times before information and change could process a single punch, eliminating an infinite Omniverse with each punch. It did not even affect Alex Victory.

Godhand: A huge burst of empty energy explodes from his fist, erasing and unmaking 1/5th of The Mainfold, and 1/5th of the Alphaverse.

Pandora’s Box: Alex Victory multiplies himself by the infinites and above. Each of them multiplies themselves by the infinities. Each of Alex Victory's attacks are meant to completely remove a target from every possibility.

The Big Bang: Alex Victory is able to unleashed the Omniversal Event; the Big Bang. He also unleashes the Omniversal Wavefunction Collapse. To elaborate, he unleashes an all-encompassing wave of energy that erases the entirety of the infinite Alphaverse . In actuality, he erased 3/5ths of The Mainfold when he did this.

("Current") Alex Victory has stepped beyond his former Physiology and is now the Written/Unwritten principle of Victory. He has fully surpassed the landscape of definitions of Heir to the Stars entirely.

Alex Victory has fully surpassed (in all categories and statistics) ♠The Ace of Spades♠, easily felling the Creator of Heir to the Stars. The battle was so one-sided, that Alex Victory was beyond disappointed at how weak the Creator was.

Source: https://suggsverse.fandom.com/wiki/Alex_Victory

No Caption Provided

Performing the miracle of genesis, something that reveals creation - the beginning of everything, the attack opens an abyss capable of crushing anything. The center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated. The wind pressure creates a vacuum that takes all things with form, the land, the atmosphere, and the sky, into the whirling void. The tumult of genesis takes everything that was nothing more than chaos, which could not form any meaning, and creates a new truth that divides and distinguishes Heaven, Sea, and Earth. Within the darkness where everything is returned to nothingness, only Ea is left to shine with brilliance like a Star of Creation amidst the destruction, the first thing illuminating the new world. The ability takes the world as a whole within the Reality Marble Ionioi Hetairoi, and cracks shatter and collapse it into the abyss like the ending of an hourglass. The entire world inside the Reality Marble would have been destroyed had the field not collapsed due to a lack of energy.

Source: https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Ea

So he's just a weaker version of Arcuied? That's not enough to beat Gilgamesh who's been stated to stomp her by his own creator himself. Ea will instantly GG him.

No Caption Provided

fireysoul25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By fireysoul25

@caocao said:
@fireysoul25 said:
@caocao said:

Because Suggsverse is irrelevant here, and failed in terms of logic. Muh, beyond omnipotent. if someone is beyond that, the other guy is not omnipotent anymore, it doesn´t matter what he says. Suggs lacks on consistence, that it shouldn´t be used in debates.

@fireysoul25 said:

You should also read the rules: "No claims/head canon allowed. Feats and consistent statements, or get out. "

True Omnipotence can surpassed Omnipotnce https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence

but of course you're gonna say their definition is wrong too.

the omnipotence you are describing is known as false omnipotence since it is limited to what is logic possible.

also you want feats?

• Alex Annihilates an omniverse by flexing his arm. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 46:

"It seems as if I’m the last one left. It might be worth it to get a warm-up out of you two." Alex Victory said.

By flexing his elbow, he completely unmade the existence of an infinite Omniverse.

• Alex can Attacks with mere thoughts, busting omniverses in the process. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 46:

The two stood before each other as if they were suspended in animation. However, the reality behind this was the two of them testing each other’s power. Alex Victory was encompassed every aspect and essence of all levels at a meta-infinite presence. Fallen was merely replicating Alex Victory’s presence. Both of them were striking with their thoughts alone, leaving not a single infinite Omniverse or Region left in their wake.

• Begins destroying the entire Heir to the Stars by denying narrative structure. From Heir to the Stars III, pg. 150:

Heir to the Stars – Arche allowed The World Champion to witness an unwritten truth from which The Silver Devil and The Black Monarch did not speak of.

Alex Victory removed the coming notion, denying the unwritten truth.

As the World Champion tilted his head, the Heir to the Stars Cosmic Hierarchy started to rumble and fissure.

"Heir to the Stars has come to an end."

• Breaks the entire Heir to the Stars cosmology with a single foot step . From Heir to the Stars III, pg. 151:

Alex Victory – The World Champion stepped into the realm of Pendulum Kingbreakers, breaking the Heir to the Stars Cosmic Hierarchy before him [...]

• Tanks disintegration. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 49 - 50:

Fallen lifted up his right index finger, completely dissipating the human transcendent reality known as Alex Victory.

Alex Victory encompassed Fallen [...]

Immediately recovers from being deleted. From Heir to the Stars - Skylar Kosenshou, pg. 39:

Skylar used his Ansho Eyes to erase the pattern, substance, thought, value, quality, form, idea, identity, concept, reality, and existence of the dimensional realm, and of Alex Victory on all levels of existence and of the infinite scope.

Skylar appeared on the second floor and Alex Victory regenerated before her eyes. He regenerated from having his entire existence erased in another dimension.

• Evades metafictional hax. From Heir to the Stars III, pg. 111:

"You preach a great game, but yet you aren’t drawing any good cards." Vlaze Viveravrace Violet said, forcing paraphilosophical equations to deconstruct the reality behind the principle in which "Identity" was defined – specifically targeting the World Champion.

Alex Victory evaded the deconstruction, stepping outside of the Causality / Acausality / Retrocausality / Intercausality / Narrative Causality of her attack.

• Directly denies metafictional hax. From Heir to the Stars III, pg. 112:

Vlaze Viveravrace Violet opened this Red Door, creating a factual code that collapsed on a downward hierarchy of deconstruction and Cataphysical ∀versal irreversible permanent removal. Through invoking an Anti-∀nswer, Vlaze Viveravrace Violet keyed in a Meta within the frame of this factual code that would permanently remove Alex Victory – The World Champion from himself, beyond himself, and less than himself in an omnilocked eternal refrain. The philosophy of this <Meta | Anti> Event was then introduced to an Emerald Cat’s Eye Song, in which would create a Re; 錠causality that would target beyond Names, Languages, Categories, Essence and actualities behind that in which principles of models / modes / attributes are defined. Retrocausality to opening the Red Door, a hidden unwritten truth was encoded onto her target, in the form of a splintering conceptual value, which in effect opened up the gates to a lower echelon of a descending hierarchy of less than a lower grand scale UnterNothingness of the identity in which it is defined.

"Not yet!"

Alex Victory closed the Red Door, which only existed in what could be described as outside of the actuality and possibility of Existence and Nonexistence -- outside of Names, Terms, and Essence; an imaginary construct of an ability that was written out of the story.

• Arrives ex nihilo and acts in metaphysical spaces. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 39 - 46:

The two arrived at their destination, which was a room of no dimensions, and no spacetime. Within it was a wall with no front and back. [...]

Fallen adjusted his Cat Cradle’s Gauntlet as Alex Victory – The World Champion appeared out of void to stand in their presence.

• Creates infinite replicas of himself; they are also able to use Alex's abilities. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 47:

"Pandora’s Box." Alex Victory whispered.

Alex Victory multiplied himself by the infinites and above. Each of them multiplied themselves by the infinities. They all unleashed the Godhand onto Fallen.

• Acts in high-metaphysical systems. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 50:

Both of them attacked each other into a system of void that was even beyond the levels that they existed in now. The reality behind the void was beyond any showcase of a transcendent reality. Their presence had reached a level of where even meta-infinitudes of the infinite scope could not calculate or process. Presence, information, change, immanence, being, and self could not process their movements or reality. The two encompassed each other’s very being, exceeding each other’s realm.

• Traverses and leaves an above-omniversal metaphysical system. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 50:

Alex Victory stood up and walked out of the Alphaverse.

• In-universe Word of God states that Alex is victorious even over the logic, reason and philosophy of Heir to the Stars. From Heir to the Stars III, pg. 179

Alex Victory "The World Champion"...

A transcendent embodiment of victory with the chains of glory attached to him. He exists as an antiequation to subjugation.

Ranked for his victories over logic, reason, and philosophy within the Heir to the Stars Cosmic Hierarchy.

So just to summary can Alex

*have all the abilities of his opponents

* Can make Infinite copies of himself each infinitely stronger than the last.

*can instantly regenerate from conceptual destruction and being deleted at a metafictional level.

*Can Ignore metafictional and all lesser hax entirely.

*Beyond the need of actions as he can attack and kill with a single thought.

*Destroy the entire Suggsverse with a single foot step.

*Can destroys any verse regardless of cosmology by denying it's narrative structures casing it's story to collapse into nothingness.

*And is beyond the concept of Speed as meta fictional omnipresence let's him exist everywhere there is a narrative all at the same time.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

If you didn´t want to do some research, then why are you claiming that Gil clears that gauntlet? Read the rules.

Because I can. I don't need to read your rules, I've already told you why.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Because I can." Lmao. Its like we are talking to a wall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fireysoul25 said:
@caocao said:
@fireysoul25 said:
@caocao said:

@fireysoul25 said:

True Omnipotence can surpassed Omnipotnce https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence

the omnipotence you are describing is known as false omnipotence since it is limited to what is logic possible.

also you want feats?

• Alex Annihilates an omniverse by flexing his arm. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 46:

"It seems as if I’m the last one left. It might be worth it to get a warm-up out of you two." Alex Victory said.

By flexing his elbow, he completely unmade the existence of an infinite Omniverse.

• Alex can Attacks with mere thoughts, busting omniverses in the process. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 46:

The two stood before each other as if they were suspended in animation. However, the reality behind this was the two of them testing each other’s power. Alex Victory was encompassed every aspect and essence of all levels at a meta-infinite presence. Fallen was merely replicating Alex Victory’s presence. Both of them were striking with their thoughts alone, leaving not a single infinite Omniverse or Region left in their wake.

• Begins destroying the entire Heir to the Stars by denying narrative structure. From Heir to the Stars III, pg. 150:

Heir to the Stars – Arche allowed The World Champion to witness an unwritten truth from which The Silver Devil and The Black Monarch did not speak of.

As the World Champion tilted his head, the Heir to the Stars Cosmic Hierarchy started to rumble and fissure.

• Breaks the entire Heir to the Stars cosmology with a single foot step . From Heir to the Stars III, pg. 151:

Alex Victory – The World Champion stepped into the realm of Pendulum Kingbreakers, breaking the Heir to the Stars Cosmic Hierarchy before him [...]

• Tanks disintegration. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 49 - 50:

Fallen lifted up his right index finger, completely dissipating the human transcendent reality known as Alex Victory.

Immediately recovers from being deleted. From Heir to the Stars - Skylar Kosenshou, pg. 39:

Skylar used his Ansho Eyes to erase the pattern, substance, thought, value, quality, form, idea, identity, concept, reality, and existence of the dimensional realm, and of Alex Victory on all levels of existence and of the infinite scope.

Skylar appeared on the second floor and Alex Victory regenerated before her eyes. He regenerated from having his entire existence erased in another dimension.

"You preach a great game, but yet you aren’t drawing any good cards." Vlaze Viveravrace Violet said, forcing paraphilosophical equations to deconstruct the reality behind the principle in which "Identity" was defined – specifically targeting the World Champion.

Alex Victory evaded the deconstruction, stepping outside of the Causality / Acausality / Retrocausality / Intercausality / Narrative Causality of her attack.

Vlaze Viveravrace Violet opened this Red Door, creating a factual code that collapsed on a downward hierarchy of deconstruction and Cataphysical ∀versal irreversible permanent removal. Through invoking an Anti-∀nswer, Vlaze Viveravrace Violet keyed in a Meta within the frame of this factual code that would permanently remove Alex Victory – The World Champion from himself, beyond himself, and less than himself in an omnilocked eternal refrain. The philosophy of this <Meta | Anti> Event was then introduced to an Emerald Cat’s Eye Song, in which would create a Re; 錠causality that would target beyond Names, Languages, Categories, Essence and actualities behind that in which principles of models / modes / attributes are defined. Retrocausality to opening the Red Door, a hidden unwritten truth was encoded onto her target, in the form of a splintering conceptual value, which in effect opened up the gates to a lower echelon of a descending hierarchy of less than a lower grand scale UnterNothingness of the identity in which it is defined.

"Not yet!"

Alex Victory closed the Red Door, which only existed in what could be described as outside of the actuality and possibility of Existence and Nonexistence -- outside of Names, Terms, and Essence; an imaginary construct of an ability that was written out of the story.

• Arrives ex nihilo and acts in metaphysical spaces. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 39 - 46:

The two arrived at their destination, which was a room of no dimensions, and no spacetime. Within it was a wall with no front and back. [...]

Fallen adjusted his Cat Cradle’s Gauntlet as Alex Victory – The World Champion appeared out of void to stand in their presence.

• Creates infinite replicas of himself; they are also able to use Alex's abilities. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 47:

Alex Victory multiplied himself by the infinites and above. Each of them multiplied themselves by the infinities. They all unleashed the Godhand onto Fallen.

• Acts in high-metaphysical systems. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 50:

Both of them attacked each other into a system of void that was even beyond the levels that they existed in now. The reality behind the void was beyond any showcase of a transcendent reality. Their presence had reached a level of where even meta-infinitudes of the infinite scope could not calculate or process. Presence, information, change, immanence, being, and self could not process their movements or reality. The two encompassed each other’s very being, exceeding each other’s realm.

• Traverses and leaves an above-omniversal metaphysical system. From Heir to the Stars - Chris Raion Spades, pg. 50:

• In-universe Word of God states that Alex is victorious even over the logic, reason and philosophy of Heir to the Stars. From Heir to the Stars III, pg. 179

A transcendent embodiment of victory with the chains of glory attached to him. He exists as an antiequation to subjugation.

Ranked for his victories over logic, reason, and philosophy within the Heir to the Stars Cosmic Hierarchy.

*can instantly regenerate from conceptual destruction and being deleted at a metafictional level.

*Can destroys any verse regardless of cosmology by denying it's narrative structures casing it's story to collapse into nothingness.

I already posted Alex Victory his feats to GodGate, but as you can see that is not enough to put Gilgamesh down. So, Gil probably wins in round 1.(Alex is a weaker version of Arcueid)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: Mongrel like you won't understand the Pride of a King.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GodGate
@fireysoul25 said:
@caocao said:
@fireysoul25 said:
@caocao said:

@fireysoul25 said:

also you want feats?

"Not yet!"

While this is impressive, Gilgamesh's power is infinitely increasing and he's beyond logic. He'd see them simply as fiction due to his constantly increasing dimensionality. Ea will still GG him.

No Caption Provided

Performing the miracle of genesis, something that reveals creation - the beginning of everything, the attack opens an abyss capable of crushing anything. The center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated. The wind pressure creates a vacuum that takes all things with form, the land, the atmosphere, and the sky, into the whirling void. The tumult of genesis takes everything that was nothing more than chaos, which could not form any meaning, and creates a new truth that divides and distinguishes Heaven, Sea, and Earth. Within the darkness where everything is returned to nothingness, only Ea is left to shine with brilliance like a Star of Creation amidst the destruction, the first thing illuminating the new world. The ability takes the world as a whole within the Reality Marble Ionioi Hetairoi, and cracks shatter and collapse it into the abyss like the ending of an hourglass. The entire world inside the Reality Marble would have been destroyed had the field not collapsed due to a lack of energy.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:
@varricpatermann said:
@godgate said:

If you ignore the rules, then you are implausible, since you don´t bring the necessary points. But of course, i can not ban you from the topic. Just accept that without posting feats/scans/consistent statements/etc. you are probably not in a good position here. Have a nice day.

fireysoul25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By fireysoul25

@caocao: I already posted Alex Victory his feats to GodGate, but as you can see that is not enough to put Gilgamesh down. So, Gil probably wins in round 1.(Alex is a weaker version of Arcueid)

GodGatev:While this is impressive, Gilgamesh's power is infinitely increasing and he's beyond logic. He'd see them simply as fiction due to his constantly increasing dimensionality. Ea will still GG him.

WOW YOU ARE ACTUALLY TAKING ALL OF GODGATE'S CLAIMS SERIOUSLY AT FACE VALUE WITH NO SCANS?! (welp nice job destroying your own creditably)

you really cannot tell when someone is trolling. hahaha

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:
@varricpatermann said:
@godgate said:

If you ignore the rules, then you are implausible, since you don´t bring the necessary points. But of course, i can not ban you from the topic. Just accept that without posting feats/scans/consistent statements/etc. you are probably not in a good position here. Have a nice day.

More like I know when someone is trying to give themselves an advantage with absolutely stupid rules. Through all the various threads I've been in, I've always made and proved my points using reasonable evidence. So if anyone's in a bad position here, it's probably you.

But like you said, have a nice day. ☺️👋

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: I already posted Alex Victory his feats to GodGate, but as you can see that is not enough to put Gilgamesh down. So, Gil probably wins in round 1.(Alex is a weaker version of Arcueid)

GodGatev:While this is impressive, Gilgamesh's power is infinitely increasing and he's beyond logic. He'd see them simply as fiction due to his constantly increasing dimensionality. Ea will still GG him.

WOW YOU ACTUALLY TAKING GODGATE'S CLAIMS SERIOUSLY?! (welp nice job destroying your own creditably)

Well, it is your job to convince him as a Suggspert.

No Caption Provided

If he clear round 1, i will argue for round 3,4,6,8,13,15 and 18.

No Caption Provided

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

WOW YOU ARE ACTUALLY TAKING ALL OF GODGATE'S CLAIMS SERIOUSLY AT FACE VALUE WITH NO SCANS?! (welp nice job destroying your own creditably)

Providing quotations is equivalent to providing scans, your point? I'm not the one arguing that a meme character can beat actually beat composite Gilgamesh, are I?

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:
@varricpatermann said:
@godgate said:
@varricpatermann said:
@godgate said:

More like I know when someone is trying to give themselves an advantage with absolutely stupid rules.

Hmm… can you tell me, how i give myself an advantage when i make rules that doesn´t hurt any side? You know that rule only counts for the Nasuverse, did you? If you think i give the other the advantage with that rules, then only because you can´t argue beside claiming.

Through all the various threads I've been in, I've always made and proved my points using reasonable evidence.

Eh... where?

So if anyone's in a bad position here, it's probably you.

Not really, i didn´t claim here any character in a better position without proof.

But like you said, have a nice day. ☺️👋

Yeah. Thanks man.

fireysoul25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Nice trying to shift focus. I'm responding to this

"He doesn´t clear thats for sure lmao. Also why Alex Victory here? At least he get stomped by Gil."

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: The grammar in your latest post was absolutely atrocious so I won't bother reading it. I understand if English isn't your first language but on this is the vine, an english speaking site. Please polish it up if you want me to give it even the slightest bit of my attention.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, pathetic way of dodging.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Nice trying to shift focus. I'm responding to this

"He doesn´t clear thats for sure lmao. Also why Alex Victory here? At least he get stomped by Gil."

"Hard stop at 1. Then Alex solo the list"

You shouldn´t respond, if you post this^ lmao.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko: Imo, no. Gilgamesh's too fast, too strong, and with his infinitely increasing dimensionality, he'd inevitably be looking down at CAS as something akin to a fictional character. Even if we take that out, his omniscience (Shaq Naqba Imuru), would let him know everything that CAS Superman would do so he couldn't even surprise him if he tried. He'd inevitably get Ea'ed out of existence the moment the fight starts.

This is why Gilgamesh Composite is basically unbeatable, even more when you make him bloodlusted. His only real weakness is his personality and with that gone, well he's virtually unbeatable.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By VarricPatermann

@godgate said:

@varricpatermann: The grammar in your latest post was absolutely atrocious so I won't bother reading it. I understand if English isn't your first language but on this is the vine, an english speaking site. Please polish it up if you want me to give it even the slightest bit of my attention.

Funny, you are the only one who probably don´t understand my grammar. I know you lack on arguments, so you find other points. Of course my english isn´t good, but i am sure you can still understand the rules in this topic and on battle boards, but did you?

Anyway, back to topic. How did Gil clear round 1? (serious question)

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this thread

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

Funny, you are the only one who probably don´t understand my grammar. I know you lack on arguments, so you find other points. Of course my english isn´t good, but i am sure you can still understand the rules in this topic, did you?

Anyway, back to topic. How did Gil clear round 1? (serious question)

Ea GG.