CCC Gilgamesh & Moon Cell BB VS Battler Ushiromiya

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@godgate: You haven't proved a single thing yet.

I dare you to give one scan saying what you said is true and not fan theory.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By GodGate

@chasekilleen said:

@godgate: You haven't proved a single thing yet.

I dare you to give one scan saying what you said is true and not fan theory.

I'm not going to have an argument with you on this thread as it's inevitably going to get locked and my post will be cut off while I'm in the middle of typing it. No thanks. Maybe next time on another thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Nah fam, wtf are you tlaking about? Don't you know that GodGate's statements are enough? No prove needed. He can redefine shit as he feels like it, all his claims are valid without prove, but don't count for anyone else even if they have proof.

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: dies Irae= 💩💩💩💩🤮🤢🤮. Waifu dies irae=💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡🤮🤮🤮

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: im troll? No. an OMNIPOTENCE character can be defeated

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

@anaverageguy123: if you molest Godgate I'll start too

Except there is nothing meme-worthy that I have done when speaking about debates.

Argues for beyond omnipotence: No

Argues for beyond omnipotence platonic concepts: No

Does not provide prove and claims his statements are enough: No

Does not understand what he is debating: No

Is bias for a certain character to the point where he claims they are the strongets in ficiton and bodies people who have superior hax no matter how much evidence is presented: No

Afaik, I have provided prove and detailed reasoning for my reasons as to why "X beats Y". I also don't claim insane/illogical stuff like beyond omnipotence or faster than omnipresence. Similarily, I also research whatever I use in a debate be it Platonism, Neoplatonism, Kabbalah, etc instead of pulling absurd claims out of my ass.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More like moon cell DD imairight?

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

Only by Suggsverse logic (Which is irrelevant on Vine.)

@lucio01 said:

@heinrichthehero: azathoth is OMNIPOTENCE Just. the author creates a character that kills him.f

Azathoth never was stated as omnipotent. He can be only argued as omnipotent based the point that everything is part of his dream. The problem is, the Author itself never put Azathoth in that position it was more the writer circle and later EU.

Also Azathoth outside of his dream failed against the flute of other demons that puts him into a deep sleep.

Put Gilgamesh in Azathoth his dreamworld, Azathoth would be omnipotent for him. Put Gilgamesh against Azathoth outside of the dream, Azathoth is featless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

@lucio01 said:

@heinrichthehero: azathoth is OMNIPOTENCE Just. the author creates a character that kills him.f

Azathoth never was stated as omnipotent. He can be only argued as omnipotent based the point that everything is part of his dream. The problem is, the Author itself never put Azathoth in that position it was more the writer circle and later EU.

Also Azathoth outside of his dream failed against the flute of other demons that puts him into a deep sleep.

Put Gilgamesh in Azathoth his dreamworld, Azathoth would be omnipotent for him. Put Gilgamesh against Azathoth outside of the dream, Azathoth is featless.

I think everything being Azzy's dream is headcanon tbh, I myself read the Mythos so I am well aware. In OG Lovecraft, it was moreso implied that everything comes from, and eventually will return to, Azathoth. Arkham canon EU expanded on thsi idea heavily so EU Azathoth is like the Tao from Taoism, he's "blind" because he's an unconscious source concept, the chaos from which everything emerged.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann said:
@lucio01 said:

@lucio01 said:

I think everything being Azzy's dream is headcanon tbh, I myself read the Mythos so I am well aware. In OG Lovecraft, it was moreso implied that everything comes from, and eventually will return to, Azathoth.

That sounds more then that everything returns to god.

Arkham canon EU expanded on thsi idea heavily so EU Azathoth is like the Tao from Taoism, he's "blind" because he's an unconscious source concept, the chaos from which everything emerged.

Ah ok. Thank you for the explanation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: Yeah this is why I dislike using Azathoth tbh. I suppose you could argue he is omnipotent based on narration and description (which is how most people are omnipotent in the first place), in addition to predating everything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antti: Your new Bernkastel pfp is creepy af ngl. Never liked her when she went full monster mode.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antti: Your new Bernkastel pfp is creepy af ngl. Never liked her when she went full monster mode.

Andrew is a lolicon?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen said:
@anaverageguy123 said:

Andrew is a lolicon?

Seriously doubt it. He's too innocent for that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flagged

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soooooooo

Is no one gonna discuss the actual matchup?

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JUST AMAZING

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who the hell takes Godgate seriously lmfao

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: tell me a reason why an OMNIPOTENCE cannot be passed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

@lmaolmaolmao: tell me a reason why an OMNIPOTENCE cannot be passed

Because...that's what omnipotence is? Its as high as you can go due to it literally having no limits. If you "surpass" an "omnipotent" then they were never omnipotent to begin with, simple. Why? Because you can only surpass limited things, that's how you surpass them: you go pass their limitations, but an omnipotent has NO limits. How does one surpass the limitless? Heck, you can't even reach omnipotence. This gif sums it up perfectly:

No Caption Provided

Think of the theta sign as omnipotence, the "replacement" is someone trying to reach it.

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: has NO limits: does the author make it even more OP.it makes it superior to those without limits

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: and he who goes beyond omnipotence can also be overcome.the author can do everything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

@anaverageguy123: has NO limits: does the author make it even more OP.it makes it superior to those without limits

How can you go beyond having no limits? You can only go beyond limited stuff, something unlimited cannot be expanded.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

@anaverageguy123: and he who goes beyond omnipotence can also be overcome.the author can do everything

Some times we just have to ignore them because death of the author. They are using terms they don't know, omnipotence is the end all be all, it contains everything including what is supposedly (above it). If you can be surpassed, it implies you have boundaries which is how you were superseded, meaning you aren't truly omnipotent since you have limits. You can go beyond the "Oh I'm so OP"-type omnipotence, which just means really powerful, but you can never surpass true omnipotence due to what it is.

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: no because you can create a character that surpasse those without limits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

@anaverageguy123: no because you can create a character that surpasse those without limits

How? Bruh, you only surpass something because you go beyond what they are capable of, you go beyond their limits. If someone has no limits, there is nothign for you to surpass. It doesn't just work because you say it works, it an illogical preposition that means nothing. You can claim "beyond omnipotence" and that means shit in a debate, its as meaningless as claiming a "circle square". Why? Because the word "beyond" and "omnipotence" contridict one another, hence its not logical and does not have a place in a debate.

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: just don't use a character who goes beyond omnipotence in a debate.a person can create a character that surpasses those without limits.boy are we talking about comics or manga

Lucio01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Lucio01

@anaverageguy123: just don't use a character who goes beyond omnipotence in a debate.a person can create a character that surpasses those without limits.boy are we talking about comics or manga(logic is not always correct even in real life)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

@anaverageguy123: just don't use a character who goes beyond omnipotence in a debate.a person can create a character that surpasses those without limits.boy are we talking about comics or manga

Yeah, beyond omnipotence is not just "not used", its literally meaningless. Its like me saying circle square, it has no meaning at all. Hence, its not a valid debating point. So CCC Gil and Simon aren't stomping shit since all the arguments for them is the meaningless and illogical "beyond omnipotence".

No Caption Provided

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

That is wrong.The author is wrong.

If the author says infinity+1 is bigger than infinity it does not mean that is true

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By ovy7

Why did you guys took the bait?

smh

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucio01 said:

How can you go beyond having no limits? You can only go beyond limited stuff, something unlimited cannot be expanded.

You can go beyond having no limits if you exist as a higher concept than limitlessness. Use your brain please. Here's why you'll never understand Gilgamesh's power, you keep thinking that he can be defined by human logic. He can't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:
@anaverageguy123 said:
@lucio01 said:

You can go beyond having no limits if you exist as a higher concept than limitlessness. Use your brain please. Here's why you'll never understand Gilgamesh's power, you keep thinking that he can be defined by human logic. He can't.

His power is illogical according to you hence it has no place in a debate. He automatically loses for being illogical.

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: He just played himself lmao

Exactly, I honestly wonder whether these people even think before the wank off their characters on battle forums.

Avatar image for draculemiihawk_
DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battler laugh and blinks the verse

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By LordBaller

Gilgamesh probably wins by himself. Gate of Babylon is unlimited and has virtually every noble phantasm AKA conceptual ability in existence stored within it. He can raise his physical stats at will to whatever he wants them to be and if pulls out Ea, the fight is basically over as nothing really can defend against that. He also has very solid hax resistance on the merit of him not being affected at all by the Ten Crowns.

BB makes a good support. Her noble phantasm C.C.C attacks reality itself and ten crowns authority should basically stop Battler from actually battling either of them.

Ten Crowns: EX

An unidentified Skill.

It has been said that the ten crowns indicates the ten evil kings and the seven hills indicate the abominable city of evil.

It is unknown what kind of principle・authority it is, but that power's origin lies in a past that even the King of Heroes, who was supposed to be mankind's oldest, cannot reach.

On a simple look, it is a Skill that turns received injuries and occurred events, that make all results as if "nothing happened".

As a matter of fact, BB is invincible as long as there is this.

Tekatothebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Tekatothebeast
@lordballer said:

Gilgamesh probably wins by himself. Gate of Babylon is unlimited and has virtually every noble phantasm AKA conceptual ability in existence stored within it. He can raise his physical stats at will to whatever he wants them to be and if pulls out Ea, the fight is basically over as nothing really can defend against that. He also has very solid hax resistance on the merit of him not being affected at all by the Ten Crowns.

BB makes a good support. Her noble phantasm C.C.C attacks reality itself and ten crowns authority should basically stop Battler from actually battling either of them.

Ten Crowns: EX

An unidentified Skill.

It has been said that the ten crowns indicates the ten evil kings and the seven hills indicate the abominable city of evil.

It is unknown what kind of principle・authority it is, but that power's origin lies in a past that even the King of Heroes, who was supposed to be mankind's oldest, cannot reach.

On a simple look, it is a Skill that turns received injuries and occurred events, that make all results as if "nothing happened".

As a matter of fact, BB is invincible as long as there is this.

I quoted this because you are correct. Gilgamesh approves this.

No Caption Provided