CaV: Zoro (GearSecond659) vs Guts(D_Aeroflame_Z)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

RORONOA ZORO

Represented by GearSecond659
Represented by GearSecond659

GUTS

Represented by D_Aeroflame_Z
Represented by D_Aeroflame_Z

RULES

• Pre timeskip Zoro
  • Current Guts
  • Both characters are bloodlusted
  • Fight to Death
  • Anime and Manga feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

ohhh, T4V plz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You got a lot of CaVs going at once bro.

Good luck!

D_AeroFlame_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Oh trust me. I can handle it. I have a lot of time on my hands lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? Aren't you guys doing this on the 2v2? Why would you have two seperate CaVs with the same characters?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: That CAV got discontinued due to it being a mismatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rac95

Sounds interesting. I actually was hoping to see you two counter each other in the 2v2. Seeing this now as 1v1 is really nice, T4V please

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D_AeroFlame_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D_AeroFlame_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By D_AeroFlame_Z

Guts

No Caption Provided

Strength

In terms of raw strength, I'm going to admit that when it comes to lifting strength, Zoro is superior. Guts doesn't really have any lifting feats, as he has never needed any. However, what I am going to prove that in terms of raw striking force, he is vastly superior.

The first thing that I'm going to go over is Attack Potency and Destructive Capacity. Destructive Capacity is how much damage a person can cause in a single attack, while Attack Potency is measured via if a character can damage someone who can withstand certain displays of Destructive Capacity. All of this will play in later in the debate, trust me. First, I'll start with a few slow pitches.

No Caption Provided

Guts, pre-eclipse, performs this feat. What's happening is that Guts, with a single sword swing, is cutting through what looks to be 5-6 armored men with a single stroke of his sword. This means that, not only can PRE eclipse Guts, a vastly weakened version of Guts, slice through metal, but he does it with such ease that he can not only slice through the metal guarding their bodies, but the bones and organs that are between each individual soldier. This feat alone is far superior to Zoro's cutting feats, as he is cutting through far more material with a single swing than Zoro is.

No Caption Provided

Here, Guts is able to completely bisect a creature, with no real difficulty, who was able to barrel through a brick wall. This is an example of attack potency at play. Guts himself did not necessarily punch through the brick wall, but he did no diff a creature who's hide had more than enough durability to survive barreling through this wall. This means that Guts' sword swings, with no real difficulty, are brick wall level. This means that Guts will be able to easily dispel or slice through any of Zoro's long range attack, even his 360 Pound Cannon attack.

Speed

When it comes to Guts, a lot of people like to claim that his speed feats are outliers, simply because they don't want to deal with them. I'm going to prove to you that, through the use of series progression, it makes sense for Gus to be massively hypersonic by the time we reach current Guts.

The first thing that I'm going to show is his initial fight against Rosine.

Rosine is stated to be moving faster than the speed of sound in this instance, and yet Guts, while massively injured, near unconscious, and close to bleeding out, was able to react to Rosine and catch her little pick thing between his teeth. This cements an early, heavily wounded Guts as being Supersonic in terms of raw reaction speed.

The next is a little sciency, so get ready.

No Caption Provided

While it may not look like it, the feat that is performed here is Hypersonic, and I'll prove to you why. According to vision direct, in order for a soccer ball to be invisible to the human eye, it'd have to be moving at 1/250th of a second, or 38,000 mph, give or take. Considering Guts literally came to a stop beside the old lady, and moved out of the way all before she was able to take notice of him, or even perceive that something was there (as the thing that probably game him away as the air from him moving), he is out of her line of vision (she turns all the way around and still cannot see him). Considering Guts is over six feet tall and came to a complete stop, and was still able to move out of their line of vision while right next to them means, fundamentally speaking, he had to be moving at hypersonic speeds, without the berserker armor.

Here, multiple times throughout the fight, both Guts and Serpico react to lightning. While this may *seem* like an outlier, it directly coincides with the idea that these characters are hypersonic. Not only does he dodge lightning, even while greatly weakened after being struck by lightning, he is able to lift his sword to catch a lightning bolt that has been shot already. Serpico, meanwhile, directly moves in front of a bolt of lightning, meaning both of them have travel and reaction speeds that are massively hypersonic, which puts Guts at superior to Zoro in terms of raw speed, as combat speed is simply the speed at which you can react to things, and attack accordingly.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Here, Guts, without so much as flinching, is able to eat being smashed through a brick wall by a monster that weighs MULTIPLE tons, and is stated to be able to destroy entire warships.

No Caption Provided

Early Berserk Guts also is able to tank being smashed through the ground multiple times, with the thing he's being smashed through being reinforced castle walls. Guts took multiple of these attacks to the unarmored parts of his body, as seen here, and gets up and eventually defeats this apostle.

However, one of his most impressive feats.

No Caption Provided

Guts, without any armor on, survives getting launched at supersonic speeds across the field, and is still able to get right back up to his feet and continue fighting his opponent, despite having just finished fighting legions of trolls, and a member of the Godhand, and having an astral wound he has to contend with. Guts is going to be able to eat much of what Zoro can put out and keep on coming.

Special Factor

Guts' special factor is something that I will be discussing here, and that being the fact that he can hurt the soul of his opponents. I'm going to prove to you why that is going to be very useful.

Guts is able to affect the astral body by attacking the physical body, and vice versa, as seen in these two instances. In one, we see him attacking the physical body of a Godhand members and affecting her very soul, and in the other we see him attacking the astral body of Ganishka, and affecting his body. What this means to me, is that Guts' ability to affect the soul bypasses durability.

Guts is able to damage Ganishka, who is stated to be the most powerful apostle excluding the Godhand, as is evident by him, later on, having the power to perform a universal feat, and this includes the Sea God. The Sea God is easily able to tank destroying a large island in it's entirety just by coming out of it's shell, and, as such, it's clear that Guts' attacks, astrally, are able to destroy beings that are easily higher than large island due to his attack against Ganishka. This is further backed by him being able to attack Slan and damage her. Slan is a Godhand member, and each Godhand member is beyond space and time, as seen here.

Where Femto states that Skull Knight, in order to fight the Godhand, must reach them at Temporal Junction (Time), and he must distort space (Space), meaning that they are beyond Space-Time. They also tanked Ganishka's rebirth, which tore and warped reality on universal scale, meaning that the two of them are easily universal in terms of durability. This means that Guts will have absolutely no problect destroying Zoro's soul in the event that he hits him.

No Caption Provided

This is also directly backed by Schrieke, who noes that Astral wounds are far more potent, and such attacks should be able to put most people down, so unless Zoro has astral protection feats on the level of Guts, or any of the aforementioned characters, he can't really afford to get hit by Guts even once.

Conclusions

In a battle between Zoro and Guts, I see Zoro coming out on top due to his cutting strength, speed, and durability. Zoro's close range slices far surpass Guts' in terms of pure DC and Zoro's ranged slices are just too hax and destructive for Guts to counter. Hell, Zoro, can literally create twisters and project burst of pressurized air that can break through metal. Zoro has also displayed hypersonic combat and reaction speed, both of which Gon has come nowhere near from a feats perspective. And while Guts may be able to tag Zoro, Zoro's durability will ensure that it won't do too much to sway the fight in Guts' favor.

I've gone through and proven that Guts not only has comparable cutting strength, is faster, and just as durable, but I've also proven that Guts' slice are superior to Zoro's based on how much material and how powerful he swings his sword, and that Zoro's ranged slices won't do anything to him, really. Not only that, but I've shown that Guts is massively hypersonic, and he could possibly speed blitz Zoro, and I've also proven that Guts has a way to completely bypass Zoro's durability, along with also being able to damage him because he, too, is able to easily slice clean through metal. I can tell that, on this site, people vastly underestimate Guts, and I've just provided a few of his non berserker armor feats to show you just how strong he really is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d_aeroflame_z: No problem. Should have my rebuttal up by next weeks end.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d_aeroflame_z: BTW, you quote my conclusion in your conclusion even though I haven't posted it in this CaV yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers