Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Pokergeist

@laflux Alright, some counters.

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

I do think that teamwork has enabled people and groups of people to overcome great odds before. Take 616 Captain America as a, ironic, but good example. He's been outnumbered tons of times, but because of his close relationship with his troops, they have pushed against the flow of the world itself. While Captain America is very experienced and famous for his strategic/tactical prowess, I don't see it overcoming the close bond that Deadpool and Wolverine how. This is not to mention that Wolverine has led the X-Men numerous times, and was the leader of the X-Force. 1610 Cap also doesn't seem all too impressive in terms of leadership, and also hasn't displayed much of it with just one companion with him. Same with 616 Cap, his shining moments of glory in that regard are always in teams, whether it be the Avengers or his close pack of soldiers. I've never seen 616, let alone 1610 Steve give any impressive commands with one, or even two other allies present.

This is just false. Ultimate Cap has one of the best strategic Commanding I ever seen in a comic.

He single handily came up with the plan to beat Hulk. Using Jan to Venom Blast the human part of the brain!

He single handily beaten Red Skull holding a Cosmic Cube with a plan he came up with on the fly! Using Teleport Jet to impale him!

He came up with the plan to beat America defectors in United We Stand event. He planed and led the attack against forces that launch a nuke! He Became President in the process as well!

Cap takes on the rebels of Texas who have a Nimrod Sentinel.

Cap then takes on California and Wyoming to unite America once more, ending a Civil War within a few days. It is then he has to face Modi, Thor's son, with the Mind Gem, and has Thor under his command. Cap owns.

Cap with just his Shield, takes on over 100+ armed Hydra soldiers that were trained by Nick Fury himself.

He called the shots and single handily ended the Vampire threat to the world. He decided to use Perun hammer to transport the Vampires where it was SUNNY!

I have hundreds more examples of Cap genius and tactical skill that FAR outweighs Wolverine and Deadpool's combined. But I made my point.

TEAMWORK:

Teamwork, an often vastly underrated aspect of a battle that can shift an the advantage from one side to another in the blink of the eye. Bad chemistry can take away the numerous advantages a team holds. In short, teamwork will be a pretty big factor in this fight. Now, my boy @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek already expounded on this facet of our team’s advantage, but I will talk about this just a little more. Wolverine and Deadpool are in no way lacking in this department here. They have had extensive time working with each other with their lives at risk during Rick Remender’s Uncanny X-Force run. Wade was willing to accept being a soldier taking orders from Wolverine and the two have a great amount of trust between each other. Wade has even shown extreme fear for Wolverine’s life during the run. While Wade and James have some great teamwork going on, I’d argue that Ultimate Captain America and Miles are not doing so hot in that department in comparison to Team Insane Healing Factors. Miles and Steve’s relationship is a hard nosed as%hole to Miles who has just been trying to live up to his legacy as the next Spider-Man, and just be an awesome hero. Steve’s stubborn and capricious attitude will not be very helpful here considering that he is bringing a relative greenhorn against two of Marvel’s deadliest street levelers, and needs to help him adjust to confronting foes of such a high level of skill.. In short, Wolverine and Deadpool’s great synergy is going to be a nice factor in here helping them walk away with the victory.

Team Chemistry

Chemistry is "growth, then decay, then transformation". Sorry, had to put a Breaking Bad reference here. *cough* Moving on. Sure, Ultimate Cap and Miles Morales have worked together extensively before, and seem to work along just fine, but it doesn't compare with the personal history and chemistry that Logan and Wade have. Not only are the two closer because of what they have gone through, but they've also worked as a team on multiple instances. On the surface it might seem as all Wade does is annoy Wolverine, and while that may be true, it doesn't stop there. Deadpool and Wolverine have run into each other as friends and foes more times than I can count and know each other pretty well to an extent where its applicable in combat. Remender's UNCANNY X-FORCE is an excellent example of where Deadpool not only cooperates extremely well with Wolverine, but also as a team with the likes of Psylocke, Fantomex, and Archangel. Captain America may be a great leader, but these two are on a familiar ground that not even Ultimate or 616 Cap's leadership can compare to.

This is a funny joke right? This has to be a joke. Ultimate Cap and miles teamwork is leagues better and for one reason only, they trust each other. Many times Deadpool and and Wolverine fought against each other and very few times worked together./ They may have respect for each other and sometimes team up, but that in no way translates into trust!

Ultimate Cap and Miles have intimate trust with each other.

Cap accepts Miles as a valuable partner and they begin training together.

Here Miles not only saves Cap, but then Cap and Miles work together flawlessly to beat Hydra sneak attack on them.

Cap brings Miles to the war to do what Miles does here, cover Caps back!

The sad fact is this. Your team is more likely to watch and laugh at the other members pain, they are always competing to one up the other, and they have very little trust of the other. Cap and Miles are willing to die for the other, trust each other completely, and work together as a true team.

Take into account ultimate Cap tactical superiority over Wolverine and Deadpool. combined, then the team work becomes that much more effective as well.

@wolverine08

VERSUS ULTIMATE CAPTAIN AMERICA:

Ultimate Captain America, the Ultimate Universe’s own sentinel of liberty. He has gained fame and infamy around comic book debating websites for his own looser moral code and noticeably superior physicals in comparison to 616 Captain America. While a worthy foe indeed, Ultimate Captain America also has disadvantages that will allow Wolverine to beat him. First off, I address fighting skill. I firmly believe Wolverine is holding a distinct fighting skill edge over Ultimate skill. In terms of raw technical skill, I think Wolverine has pulled off superior things in like stating knowing how to incapacitate every living thing that “Walks, flies, or slithers in this big ole universe.” He backed it up too when he went on to incapacitate the 50+ tonner Strontian Kid Gladiator. Secondly, I feel Wolverine has had better training in comparison to Ultimate Steve, and better expoundation on his specific areas of martial art prowess. Now I know that Ultimate Steve was thoroughly trained to be a highly skilled fighting scene by the military, but let’s take a look at Wolverine’s training history? He’s mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu under Master Po, he learned kenjutsu, aikido, buijuitsu, and more under the level 7/7 fighter Ogun, he has trained under the Hand Leader stick (The man who trained Daredevil, one of the Marvel Universe’s best fighters), he learned more Kung Fu from Shang Chi, he’s been extensively trained by the military just like Cap, and he has multiple bios noting that he has mastered every martial art known to man, and is a confirmed 7/7 talent. Ultimate Steve simply doesn’t match up in terms of training quality IMO. He essentially has everything he has training wise, and a little more.

Training is all good, but you got to back it up with feats. Let’s look at Wolverine’s plethora of skill feats, shall we? He has managed to beat Iron Fist in a sparring match in New Avengers both were holding back, he beat 616 Captain America (Someone who has mastered every martial art known to man, has beaten some of Marvel’s finest fighters, has been called the finest warrior by Kang the Conqueror) handily in Origins despite having a severely nerfed healing factor, and Steve being fresh, he’s managed to gain the upperhand on Daredevil in a fight, he’s beaten the ridiculously talented swordsman Silver Samurai twice, he beat Mister X (A ludicrous skilled fighter who has on panel confirmation of knowing every martial known to man and alien ones, and had low level telepathy that allows him to predict opponent’s attacks) when he went into a feral state and relied purely on instinct and skill, he’s beaten Captain America’s extremely adept sidekick Winter Soldier silly while handcuffed, he has destroyed his son Daken on two occasions (In the first one, a Wolverine holding back managed to rip out Daken’s claws, and beat him handily. On the second one, a Wolverine who had finally been pushed to the point of letting loose, went on to obliterate and kill Daken.), finished Shang Chi in three pages, and more. James is arguably the most skilled man walking Marvel Earth today. Wolverine’s skill is going to end up lessening some of Ultimate Cap’s advantages.

Now, looking at physicals, Ultimate Cap is a completely different beast than 616 Steve. He is clearly superhuman who is about a 8-9 toner and is rocking a decent healing factor that lets him heal broken bones in days and gunshot wounds in hours. While I concede Ultimate Steve is superior in strength, Wolverine is no slouch strength wise himself. He is a confirmed 2 ton low level superhuman who has nonchalantly thrown 1,600 lb. dumpsters with one hand, knocked out a 2,000 lb. bear with two punches, knocked out the 15 tonner Apocalyspe Caliban, when they got into a fist fight, he’s knocked out Roguehouse in a bar fight, uses trees as baseball bats, punches through steel, etc. Something that I feel bridges the physical strength gap, is Wolverine’s ridiculous superhuman speed. He has made Spider-Man think he was faster than him with it, he’s dodged bullets after they have been fired, he covers 30 foot distances so fast that it looks like he didn’t move at all, he’s moved fast enough to kill ninja without them evening noticing that he just killed them, he’s dodged Cyclops optic blasts while weakened, dodged rockets, started ten feet from a Nuke with his finger on a rocket launcher and kicked it away before the rocket left the launcher all while weakened, etc.

Ultimate Captain America has a more diverse set of standard equipment than 616 Steve from what I have seen which includes grenades, etc., but it won’t really do much here. The grenades will be soaked with Logan’s extremely consistent history soaking much worse explosions/heat, and his guns will be soaked as well. The biggest piece of equipment that Ultimate Steve will be bringing here is his shield, and that sadly will not be enough. All that shield brings is blunt force, and blunt force soaking is Wolverine’s bread and butter to say the least. Sure, he has a few low showings like anyone who has been in 10,000+ comics, but looking at his consistent feats, Ultimate Steve isn’t bringing enough blunt force to drop James. He’s regularly soaked 616 Steve’s shield bashes which have KO’d metahumans, the 30-35 toner Scarlet Spider recently almost broke his hand when he tried to slug out Wolverine for the win, tanked punches from Spider-Man, Caliban, and many more superhumanns. Wolverine is in contrast if bringing a far superior damage output into this fight with his adamantium claws. Even with Ultinate Cap's decent healing factor, I really don't see him holding up well after getting stabbed and slashed a few times. Really, the way I see this fight going down, once James starts utilizing his skill, he's going to get around that shield and start going for dismemberment of limbs. Ultimate Cap can put up a decent effort against Wolverine, but not enough to pull his team to victory.

You know what, I really see no reason to address all this. Most of it is accurate.

• Strength Cap
  • Speed Near Even
  • Durability Near Even
  • Healing Factor Wolverine
  • Skill Wolverine Slightly IMO if he uses it, Cap wins this if we take into Wolverine lack of skill use in most of his showings.

So overall pretty even in stats. With that said Ultimate Cap knows who Wolverine is and how to deal with Wolverine.

Ultimate Cap faces a equal awesome Ultimate Wolverine twice, how does he deal with Ultimate Wolverine? He uses RANGE!

No Caption Provided

Here he tries to mentally throw Wolverine off with Banter and then light him up at range to tax his healing Factor.

Key Word here is TAX HIS HEALING FACTOR. This is true to 616 Wolverine who has TONS of showings having his healing factor taxed which can and does slow Wolverine down.

No Caption Provided

Here Ultimate cap Grenades Wolverine from a distance and then pins him to the floor with his better strength. See a pattern here?

Unlike the 616 Cap who is all Close Combat, Ultimate Cap uses guns and Grenades for range advantage against Wolverine who Ultimate Cap knows is a super deadly foe.

Truth is Ultimate Cap can hang for a good time against Wolverine. Miles meanwhile can easily deal with Deadpool via Venom Sting and Webbing. Thus Wolverine with his taxed Healing Factor will have to deal with 2 on 1 since it is in character 100% for Cap to keep Wolverine at range.

Now on to Deadpool vs Cap, this is a no brainer.

• Strength Cap by a large degree.
  • Speed Near Even.
  • Durability Near Even
  • Healing Deadpool by a large degree
  • Skills Cap by a large degree. Deadpool being Serious is as rare as World Breaker Hulk. Deadpool in character rarely fights with his full skill and is a Captain America fan!

Deadpool has 2 huge disadvantages against him. One is Deadpool is a Captain America fan.

No Caption Provided

He will not go all out against Ultimate Cap off the bat. The best part is Ultimate Cap is superior to 616 in every way, yet 616 Cap held his own against a Serious Deadpool!

So why should Ultimate cap fear Deadpool when he has faced far worse in Kleiser.

Kleiser has double digit ton strength, skills from decades of fighting and leading armies, and a super insane healing factor. Cap beats this guy.

Lets look at his feats.

1) He pushes a fortified Bunker door.

2-3) Kleiser surviving a Jet Fuel explosion after being rammed by a fighter jet into it.

4) Laughs off his head half blown off and heals instantly.

5) Slamed around by a blood lusted Hulk and remains intact through it all.

6) Here he lifts a multi ton Cargo Truck and throws it.

7) Took Hulk's best haymackers without being KOed or smeared to a pulp.

Kleiser > Deadpool in all areas of stats. He is quite skilled too. Yet cap tank this brute and beat him with a KO. Deadpool stands no match thanks to Cap's showing against Kleiser.

Sumary

Wolverine is your best guy here due to his Adamantium and Healing to stay in the fight. Deadpool is the clear weak link here, and will make this battle 9/10 times a 2 on one against Wolverine. Also Team Work wise our team has it in spades. Out team also has better stats overall in strength, and better power sets to beat Logan thanks to Miles Web incap or Venom Sting. Cap's own brilliant mind and tactical prowess is further help to victory here.

Our team should win pretty handily.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pokergeist
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laflux said:

@cadencev2@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@wolverine08 Alright is it okay if I say how Miles would far against Wolverine, as a Counter to @wolverine08?

The way I was looking at it, you and YNCG would counter each other's post regardung Miles vs Deadpool, and Candence and I would counter each other's post regarding Ultimate Cap versus Wolverine. But if you want to, sure.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@cadencev2@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@wolverine08 Alright is it okay if I say how Miles would far against Wolverine, as a Counter to @wolverine08?

The way I was looking at it, you and YNCG would counter each other's post regardung Miles vs Deadpool, and Candence and I would counter each other's post regarding Ultimate Cap versus Wolverine. But if you want to, sure.

actually that's a better Idea lol :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

I always come up with splendid ideas :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

I always come up with splendid ideas :)

No Caption Provided

You finally made the board :)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

This is just false. Ultimate Cap has one of the best strategic Commanding I ever seen in a comic.

He single handily came up with the plan to beat Hulk. Using Jan to Venom Blast the human part of the brain!

That's nice, but from the looks of it, Cap had already burned through two of his "assault plans", which were unsuccessful from the looks of it. That's also not to mention how beat-up he looks. This is also a pretty specific situation that I don't see being replicated any time soon. Cap has the entire Ultimates on his side as assistance, and is only facing off against one opponent: 1610 Hulk. Wasp's power-set is also very different from Miles Morales, and I'm also fairly certain 1610 Steve and Morales have worked together before. Where's his genius strategies and tactical prowess being applied there?

He single handily beaten Red Skull holding a Cosmic Cube with a plan he came up with on the fly! Using Teleport Jet to impale him!

Cute. Deadpool was able to trick a bloodlusted/possessed Captain America, and S'Met'Kth, a being who "traveled the universe, using its vast psychic power to bring peace and utter bliss to thousands of planets by depriving their inhabitants of free will", in DEADPOOL #25. This is a being that even The Watcher was under the control of. S'Met'Kth was a galactic to universal threat. A Cosmic Cube is nothing, and Wade did this by himself with no support at all.

I'd like to see Captain America single-handily stop a threat on a massive scale that size. Not even 616 Rogers has pulled something off like that as far as I'm aware.

He came up with the plan to beat America defectors in United We Stand event. He planed and led the attack against forces that launch a nuke! He Became President in the process as well!

A plan is usually designed over a lengthy period of time not applicable in-combat. I don't think that certain feat is actually relevant in this fight if he can't come up with it on the spot. Led and attack against forces that launch nukes? Still doesn't compare to saving the entire galaxy. Becoming President is also pretty irrelevant, and is purely economic and political intelligence. Unless Steve is going to talk Wade down about Obama's health-care policies, I doubt that example plays significance in this battle.

Cap takes on the rebels of Texas who have a Nimrod Sentinel.

I don't see how this bears any weight relative to your argument that Captain America is notable in strategic commands. All I see Cap doing is charging against some fodder rebels that Deadpool would have cleaned up, and some Nimrod Sentinels that Deadpool would have sliced up (with ease I might add). In fact, he makes some poor decisions by constantly soaking up damage by relying on his shield too much, and instead of simply tossing his shield to cut the Nimrod Sentinels in half, engages in dangerous close-quarters combat. I'll excuse the moments where he is saving people's lives, but that doesn't cover all of the mistakes I see Rogers making.

Cap then takes on California and Wyoming to unite America once more, ending a Civil War within a few days. It is then he has to face Modi, Thor's son, with the Mind Gem, and has Thor under his command. Cap owns.

I hardly find that as 1610 Cap "owning". Modi and Mind Gem Thor were pounding on Cap pretty relentlessly, and he was going to die if not for Thor trying to resist the Mind Gem distracting Modi. In Scan 5-6 you can see this clearly. Even if you think this is a feat that is 100% credible to Steve, you're also assuming that Deadpool wouldn't be able to replicate this feat. With Wade's higher durability and distracting personality, I'd argue he would be able to pull this off easier than Cap, since Rogers was frantically trying to reason with Ult.Thor.

Cap with just his Shield, takes on over 100+ armed Hydra soldiers that were trained by Nick Fury himself.

Deadpool can top that. By exactly seven agents actually.

No Caption Provided

These were troops that are capable of wearing down Punisher himself, not mere fodder that were just wrecked by Ultimate Captain America. They also had significantly improved equipment compared to what those Hydra fodder had on them. On top of that, I don't even see a specific number in the set of scans you posted. I'll admit the feat is notable, but nothing special either. Definitely something nearly every street-leveler can replicate.

He called the shots and single handily ended the Vampire threat to the world. He decided to use Perun hammer to transport the Vampires where it was SUNNY!

I have hundreds more examples of Cap genius and tactical skill that FAR outweighs Wolverine and Deadpool's combined. But I made my point.

Using a very convenient plot device in order to solve a problem isn't that strategic in my opinion. Sure, he thought of transporting them to somewhere that was still day, but that's not something 616 Cap, or even Deadpool wouldn't be able to think up of. I don't see how this compares to the tight relationship that Wilson and Howlett have, allowing them to effortlessly work together, and in some instances, without even talking.

Now on to Deadpool vs Cap, this is a no brainer.

• Strength Cap by a large degree.
  • Speed Near Even.
  • Durability Near Even
  • Healing Deadpool by a large degree
  • Skills Cap by a large degree. Deadpool being Serious is as rare as World Breaker Hulk. Deadpool in character rarely fights with his full skill and is a Captain America fan!

Durability isn't even at all. Deadpool's healing factor perfectly compliments his durability, and Deadpool has braved through injuries that would either knock out or kill a human in an instant.

• Point-blank revolver being shot in Deadpool's face while he's joking around, unexpectedly? He shrugs it off.
No Caption Provided
  • Large blow-torch flames engulfing his entire face/head Ghost Rider style? He shrugs it off.
  • Gets shot repeatedly in his body by semi-automatic assault rifle fire? He shrugs it off.

Strength is also an irrelevant factor in this fight. As I pointed out in laflux's counter, Deadpool and Wolverine have both tanked punches from significantly stronger characters, ranging from 20, 70, and even 100+ tons without being knocked out. Wolverine has went toe-to-toe with Kaine, an upper 30+ tonner (whom almost broke his hand punching Logan), and taken on Grey and Savage Hulk alike. Meanwhile, Wade has breezed through multiple assaults from an enlarged Pym, She-Hulk, a nerfed Hulk, Rhino, and Spider-Man. Skill being in Ult.Cap's favor by a large degree is hilarious in my opinion. You want to argue that just because Deadpool is goofing off, he's not a formidable opponent? Well let's see shall we?

• Utterly humiliates Taskmaster. Deadpool is literally dancing around him. And no, Deadpool does not defeat Wade just because he is unpredictable. He's capable of utilizing his own skill, instead of just predicting his opponent's moves.
  • Gets the upper hand on Logan in his own comic (WOLVERINE ANNUAL '99) despite being ambushed and goofing off. The fight is interrupted.

I honestly don't think I need to post any more examples. My case rests. Deadpool is skilled regardless of whether he is joking, semi-serious, or dead serious.

Deadpool has 2 huge disadvantages against him. One is Deadpool is a Captain America fan.

No Caption Provided

That may be true, but you kind of forget to post the entire battle where Cap gets trumped and Deadpool gets away. Keep in mind that Deadpool was already leaving the location and Steve came out of nowhere looking for a fight.

Seeing as 616 Cap's personality/mentality was extremely similar to 1610 Cap's personality/mentality, I can definitely see this situation playing out again.

He will not go all out against Ultimate Cap off the bat. The best part is Ultimate Cap is superior to 616 in every way, yet 616 Cap held his own against a Serious Deadpool!

I don't know where you got the impression that Deadpool is serious there. He is goofing off multiple times, remarking "So it's like that?!". Furthermore, it seemed like Deadpool was gaining the upper hand, clearly showing his superior durability and healing factor. Sure, Cap got some good licks in Scan 4, but you can see clearly at the end of Scan 4 and Scan 5 that Wade wasn't anywhere near being finished, and even asked for more. Steve on the other hand, looked pretty spent, hence Spector interrupting their fight. And no, Ultimate Cap is NOT superior to 616 Steve in every way. 1610 Cap is not as skilled as his 616 counterpart, since the latter has a plethora of superior and more impressive accomplishments in hand-to-hand combat, even saying to Zemo that he "was adept at every form of hand-to-hand combat known to man while you were still safe in your laboratory serving your Nazi masters". Needless to say, Cap has definitely supported that statement over the years by stalemating Black Panther, who hss said a similar statement, wrecked Batroc the Leaper, bested Winter Soldier, holding his own against John Steele, a 40+ tonner, and more. I honestly don't see how 1610 Cap compares, as every feat he has done in that department 616 Cap has already done (possibly better), or can do. Oh, and I'd put Deadpool in the scans you posted as semi-serious as best.

So why should Ultimate cap fear Deadpool when he has faced far worse in Kleiser.

Kleiser has double digit ton strength, skills from decades of fighting and leading armies, and a super insane healing factor. Cap beats this guy.

Because double-digit strength is also nothing Deadpool hasn't faced off against before, and has arguably tanked punches from three-digit strength without major injuries, while retaining consciousness. Experience does not equate to exceptional skill as commonly seen in characters such as Wonder Woman and Thor, and Kleiser's healing factor is nowhere near as potent as Wade's or Logan's. I don't see why Deadpool wouldn't dance around Kleiser, irritating him and making him sloppy via banter, riddling him with bullets to slow him down, and slice his head off with his katanas that have sliced through mechs before. Bad example and horrible ABC Logic on your part. I mean, if we're going to use that logic, why is Ultimate Captain America a threat to Deadpool when he held back the entire Avengers roster in DEADPOOL #44?

Or better yet, why is Ultimate Captain America a threat if Deadpool has already heavily combated Iron Fist (Daredevil), Captain America, Hercules, Falcon, and Goliath in the short span of three seconds?

Hercules and She-Hulk are easily in the triple-digit strenght levels, Goliath and Pym are easily in the double-digits, and are arguably in the three-digit area. Killmonger, Cap, and Falcon are also formidable in their physicals, with Killmonger easily trumping T'Challa in strength. This is not to mention Killmonger had an upgrade when he fought Deadpool, and IIRC in BLACK PANTHER #23, his own solo series, Wade stalemated him in hand-to-hand combat.

Lets look at his feats.

1) He pushes a fortified Bunker door.

2-3) Kleiser surviving a Jet Fuel explosion after being rammed by a fighter jet into it.

4) Laughs off his head half blown off and heals instantly.

5) Slamed around by a blood lusted Hulk and remains intact through it all.

6) Here he lifts a multi ton Cargo Truck and throws it.

7) Took Hulk's best haymackers without being KOed or smeared to a pulp.

Kleiser > Deadpool in all areas of stats. He is quite skilled too. Yet cap tank this brute and beat him with a KO. Deadpool stands no match thanks to Cap's showing against Kleiser.

1) That is impressive. Definitely stronger than anyone in this battle. However, like I sad, strength doesn't bear much weight against Deadpool, and Wade isn't exactly weak either. This is a guy who has chopped down a tree nonchalantly without even looking at it.

No Caption Provided

2) If we're going to play the durability or healing factor game bro, Kleiser ain't winning either. In DEADPOOL #45 Wade tanks an explosion from devices planted by Taskmaster and Wizard. Note that Wade is under Loki's curse that makes his face invulnerable. Wilson theorizes that his body is also protected, but I wouldn't support it since Wade had fought an army previously to rid his curse, and his body was pretty torn up.

3) Now that only proves that this guy's durability is not on par with Deadpool. If an assault rifle point-blank can do that to him, I wonder what a shotgun would do. I know what it did to Deadpool. Nothing. Keep in mind that the opponent Wade is fighting is Nomad, who has augmentations like Cap with the Super-Soldier Serum, but has a history of not holding back and killing people with said enhancements.

No Caption Provided

It's not PIS either. As you can see above, Wade has already shrugged off a point-blank revolver round with a smile. Any other examples of Wade getting knocked out by mere head trauma is most likely WIS, since this showing, the revolver showing, and She-Hulk/Rhino showings directly contradict that. To add, if it's not clear enough, Deadpool proceeds to wreck Nomad despite just being shot.

4) When is Hulk not bloodlusted in the 1610 Universe? Anyways, that's impressive, but Deadpool has already underwent similar punishment from more notably powerful characters. He's tanked punches from She-Hulk, Rhino, and a nerfed Hulk. Yes, Hulk was nerfed, but the 616 counterpart is stronger by a wide margin, so even if he is nerfed, he should be in the same levels as Ult.Hulk. Regardless, this is not a feat Deadpool has not replicated before.

5) Cargo truck? Great. Nothing Deadpool, and apparently Ult.Cap, can't dodge though. Hulk, 616 or 1610 is also a huge target compared to a human. Wade's katanas are perfectly capable of slicing a truck like that in half by the way.

6) Again, blunt force is definitely not a practical means in combating both Deadpool and Kleiser. The only reason Cap was able to take down Kleiser was because of piercing damage via his shield, which Steve didn't think of until his final blow, and/or was unable to use piecing damage unless Kleiser had already surrendered, and was no longer fighting. Deadpool on the other hand, has piercing damage covered. Beaten and battered by zombies, Wade is tied down by Black Talon, and stabbed by a specially designed knife in order to "purge him" in DEADPOOL #29. Deadpool heals in no time.

This is if Cap even gets to use his shield to inflict piercing damage, since he hasn't done so in-combat often due to CIS. He only demonstrated it with shield throws, in which Deadpool can easily catch and also get rid of Ult.Cap's defense/offense, and slicing Kleiser in half. I don't see the latter situation happening since Deadpool is more durable, has a better healing factor, and immensely faster and superior in skill. Cap tanks some blows from a character with no definite strength whereas Deadpool has out-smarted and defeated Rhino, who is officially a 75-100 tonner. Deadpool should win this from his showings against characters that are stronger than the foes Ult.Cap has faced, as well as history against 616 Cap.

Sumary

Wolverine is your best guy here due to his Adamantium and Healing to stay in the fight. Deadpool is the clear weak link here, and will make this battle 9/10 times a 2 on one against Wolverine. Also Team Work wise our team has it in spades. Out team also has better stats overall in strength, and better power sets to beat Logan thanks to Miles Web incap or Venom Sting. Cap's own brilliant mind and tactical prowess is further help to victory here.

You're forgetting that Deadpool has healing too? He would be able to stay in the fight due to his durability and healing powers enabling him to either stay in the fight or bounce back in no time. Any damage Ult.Cap and Morales take is permanent save for some knife wounds for Cap. Wolverine can defeat anyone in your team, Miles or Steve in 1v1, and can hold his own against both due to his superior skill, experience, morals, and adamantium claws damage output. Deadpool on the other hand, can wreck havoc and disorientate your overall teamwork and communication, at least hold his own against either two in a fight, and, by my arguments, can pull off a win. He definitely has the skill, history, and equipment via bottomless satchel to do so. Doesn't even matter if you take down Deadpool because he'll be right back up once you finish Wolverine. You finish defeating Deadpool again? Wolverine's already back up...again. Heck, Wade being knocked out may be an advantage to my team, since Cap and Miles are not used to a downed enemy recovering so fast, and while they're so focused on battling Logan, Deadpool sneaks up on them and takes them down.

Our team should win pretty handily. I'm not sure if you guys can reach your goal.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Wolverine008

@cadencev2: Nice counters so far!

No Caption Provided

Now unto my own great counters! :D

This is a funny joke right? This has to be a joke. Ultimate Cap and miles teamwork is leagues better and for one reason only, they trust each other. Many times Deadpool and and Wolverine fought against each other and very few times worked together./ They may have respect for each other and sometimes team up, but that in no way translates into trust!

Ultimate Cap and Miles have intimate trust with each other.

The sad fact is this. Your team is more likely to watch and laugh at the other members pain, they are always competing to one up the other, and they have very little trust of the other. Cap and Miles are willing to die for the other, trust each other completely, and work together as a true team.

Deadpool and Wolverine trust each other just as much. During their Uncanny X-Force time together, Wolverine and Deadpool took on different roles and trusted each other seamlessly. Wolverine was the general, and Wade was the soldier. They followed their roles perfectly and were able to make a cohesive, deadly fighting unit. Our team really isn't going to it there and laugh at each other's struggle or pain. As I showed earlier in my opener, Wade has shown massive concern for Wolverine's life when he thought he was at risk of dying. James has likewise shown a protective nature over all of his X-Force squad. Another thing that I feel that will help our team in regards to teamwork is Deadpool and Wolverine's self confidence in this fight. Because of their vast experience, they will be able to work together, but if the need comes, they can defer from any plan and just adapt to the situation at hand. This is in contrast to that if things do not go as planned, the extremely inexperienced Miles is going to have to defer to Ultimate Captain America, and can't just work fluidly on instinct, and against the two cold, cunning, veterans of Team Healing Factor, Miles will not be allowed a second chance in the slightest.

Take into account ultimate Cap tactical superiority over Wolverine and Deadpool. combined, then the team work becomes that much more effective as well.

I would not underestimate Wolverine and Deadpool's tactical ability in battle to be honest. YNCG already showed that Deadpool is extremely capable and thinking on the fly, and look at what Forge (A genius) has to say about Wolverine's brain activity during battle:

No Caption Provided

"The equivalent of an Olympic gymnast doing a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head!"

Now, I do not know about you, but that is a pretty impressive description of one's brain activity. Wolverine's great tactical ability is going to improve our already great teamwork.

• Strength Cap

Strength is not very consequential to this battle at all. As has been noted in our posts above, Deadpool and Wolverine have consistently tanked and gone unfazed by hits from people far out of Ultimate Cap's strength league. It is a nice upgrade with him being much stronger than 616 Cap, but with how infamously great Deadpool and Wolverine are at soaking blunt force, it will not help much here.

• Durability Near Even

Durability is not even at all. Due to the vastly superior healing factors our team is sporting, our durability is like wise amped to a significant degree to your's. @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek already touched on Deadpool's durability tanking numerous types of damage, now I shall too.

Do you think Ultimate Captain America has what it takes to soak machine gun fire like this without even getting fazed?:

or like this?:

(Right to left)

Or could Ultimate Captain America be punched from New York City to Georgia (5,591 miles from capital to capital) by the Inhuman Gorgon, and only real side effect was that he was mad that he was punched so far away?

Or have his throat ripped out, be thrown in the ocean, and come out an hour later picture perfect?

No Caption Provided

And what about getting hit by a speeding stealth bomber (Which weigh 158,100 lbs), and getting up seconds later?

I have not even covered Wolverine's extreme resistance to things like explosions and heat, something which also constitutes durability, and a place where Wolverine has proven himself far superior to Ultimate Captain America.Ultimate Captain America has a better healing factor than his 616 counterpart, and noticeably better resistance to blunt force trauma, but due to Wolverine and Deadpool's far better healing factors, we still hold a distinct edge durability wise.

• Skill Wolverine Slightly IMO if he uses it, Cap wins this if we take into Wolverine lack of skill use in most of his showings.

In terms of skill, I say that Wolverine has a noticeable edge due to having far more extensive, varied, and quality martial art training from the numerous masters I noted above, better showings of raw technique, and beating opponents that have had some better feats than the ones Ultimate Cap has faced (From what I have seen). Whether or not Wolverine decides to tries to use his skill is not going to much of a problem here. Wolverine has consistently countered skilled opponents with his own skill. Just look at his performancnes against Captain America, Iron Fist, Mister X, Winter Soldier, Deadpool, Silver Samurai, and those type of ilk. James only really slacks off and goes "RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"when he has gone up against fodder, thugs, and that ilk.

A fight that I think that showcases the idea that Wolverine uses his skill, but just takes a hit or two before he unleashes it was his extremely recent fight against Captain America himself in Avengers vs X-Men #3.

Looking at this fight, Wolverine first did that gigantic, ungraceful, and careless leap towards Captain America to begin things, and this lack of using his skill allowed Steve to get a slight upper hand in the beginning of the fight, but when Wolverine changed tactics and decided to utilize the skill? In one swift, grace filled motion, he cut Steve's shield straps, gave him a slight cut against the stomach, and kicked him away. Now, this is Captain America, one of Marvel Earth's best fighters. A guy who is adept in every form of combat known to man, someone who instinctively adapts to every fighting style thrown at him, Kang the Conqueror called him the finest warrior he's ever seen, he's stalemated Daredevil, beaten Crossbone's without enhancements, and when James decided to use his skill against him, he ended up being completely at his mercy. I also would like to touch on another aspect for your and the readers. Wolverine was holding back during this instance. He does not try kill his fellow 616 heroes, and this showed during this instance. He had a chance to cut off Steve's arm and disembowel him, and he blatantly ignored and still has holding an obvious upperhand. If Wolverine managed to outskill Ultimate Captain America like this, Wolverine isn't going to be avoiding such obvious chances to win.

Ultimate Cap faces a equal awesome Ultimate Wolverine twice, how does he deal with Ultimate Wolverine? He uses RANGE! Unlike the 616 Cap who is all Close Combat, Ultimate Cap uses guns and Grenades for range advantage against Wolverine who Ultimate Cap knows is a super deadly foe. Key Word here is TAX HIS HEALING FACTOR. This is true to 616 Wolverine who has TONS of showings having his healing factor taxed which can and does slow Wolverine down.

First off, I am pretty sure an assault rile is not standard gear for Ultimate Captain America, and he brought that weapon for those specific situations. Secondly, Ultimate Captain America is not going to be allowed to stay at ranged combat at all. Wolverine has the durability/soaking ability to plow through those standard grenades, and do not forget, Wolverine is a close range specialist. He likes to fight up close and personal, and with his ability to soak Ultimate Cap's grenades, he'll plow up to him and get his wish. He is an extremely aggressive fighter, and he will not just sick back and let Ultimate Cap establish his will upon him. He'll be constantly pushing the offensive trying to get the close ranged position he wants. Once Logan gets into close rage, he has the skill, durability, and damage out put necessary to drop Cap. Wolverine has an extremely consistent track record soaking levels of explosions and heat that far exceed what standard grenades will put on him. Also, those grenades will not tax the healing factor. While the healing factor can indeed be taxed, it has usually been down by vastly physically superior opponents bringing constant damage/ripping out Wolverine's organs. Like with Gorgon and Scarlet Spider did to Wolverine. Explosions/other forms of extreme heat do not replicate that, and Wolverine has consistently shown that he can soak them.

Examples of Wolverine soaking explosions/extreme heat:

In Savage Wolverine #9, Wolverine jumped off from a space shuttle, and proceeded to go through atmosphere reentry while having his whole body burned and hit the ground full healed.

During Civil War, Wolverine got blown up to nothing but a skeleton by Nitro, and fully healed in the span of a phone call.

Here, Wolverine has his heart blown out of his chest, and while down, is back up in three panels. In the second scan, he tanks an explosion that left the class 100+ Doc Sampson unconscious.

During the finale of Grant Morrison's Planet X storyline during his all New X-Men run, Wolverine was able to temporarily stand beside the sun with the Phoenix holding him together, and carrying him to safety. He was having a little trouble healing his eyes though. LOL!

Also, do you think in that regards to durability, Ultimate Cap has what it takes to tank any of this?

Sumary

Deadpool is definitely not a weak link here. YNCG has shown that Wade is bringing a great set of top tier skill, durability, equipment, and quick thinking on the fly to give both combatants on your team hell, and arguably drop both one on one. Your team works well, but we are also coming in with some good team work due to having worked together before, having a clear general-solider dynamic, and team members who can defer from planned situations if the need be. Strength isn't a big factor here considering that our team soaks blunt force for the hell of it, and while Miles has the power set that could possibly give him a win, he experience has often led him to use said power set as effectively as he could, and he never having faced opponents as skilled and versatile as us makes him a weak link.

Overall, we have the combination of raw skill, durability, damage out put, and experience to win this.

That's it for my counter! It's time for me to make my dramatic exit!

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I made a few edits to my post just to let you know.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jokergeist

Ring! Ring! This is a Wake-Up Call for @CadenceV2 and @Laflux. Sent by YourNeighborhoodComic-Hotline.

Delete Later

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@wolverine08 Cadencev2 dropped out :(. I was wondering whether it would be okay for me to carry on by myself. Me and CadenceV2 suggested @veshark taking over for him, but I lunno if he would be interested.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MonsterStomp

@laflux: Aw <3 free chocolate heart for you.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By laflux
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Wolverine008
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@wolverine08 Cadencev2 dropped out :(. I was wondering whether it would be okay for me to carry on by myself. Me and CadenceV2 suggested @veshark taking over for him, but I lunno if he would be interested.

You coward @cadencev2! My debating prowess has scared you like a frightened child! Never show your face around here again! Let's see what YNCG thinks about this. Really wanted to finish this :(

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Sorry guys, but I'm already on another CaV with Ultimate Cap and I don't really feel like debating the same character on two threads. That, and I'm pretty much swamped with college apps right now.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@laflux said:

Sorry guys, but I'm already on another CaV with Ultimate Cap and I don't really feel like debating the same character on two threads. That, and I'm pretty much swamped with college apps right now.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @wolverine08: sry, Im done debating Ultimate anything for awhile. Its pointless and the lack of respect Ultimates get just puts me off now and days. Im done with it :/

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bravo on bringing up teamwork in a team fight. It's so rarely mentioned yet a very significant factor in battles.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @wolverine08: sry, Im done debating Ultimate anything for awhile. Its pointless and the lack of respect Ultimates get just puts me off now and days. Im done with it :/

Don't be such a downer :D

Your part of the reason :/

I am humbled to be apart of such an important motivator to you :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yup, you prove trolls are not worth it :) Im just letting it go.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bravo on bringing up teamwork in a team fight. It's so rarely mentioned yet a very significant factor in battles.

Thanks for the compliment mate.

Yo, @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek. Want to open up voting?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I find pretty silly that someone who doesn't agree with you about Ultimates is a troll.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pokergeist

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2: I find pretty silly that someone who doesn't agree with you about Ultimates is a troll.

No, your a troll because of many things non Ultimates as well. Like how you and Shawnbaby trolled the hell out of my Non Mainstream Tourney Sign Ups. Why were you and he there? You had no intention to play, yet just harped on me for making such a thread.

Trollish. Unless you say your sry right now :)

Seriously though, the Ultimate Hate on this site is pretty evident. I have seen ultimate Cap lose to Slade, I seen Miles lose to Batman Beyond, in the polls the fight is not even close.

I seen Ultimate Spider Man lose to everyone who is not a known Ultimate Fan (Like Veshark, Laflux, and myself) and many more examples. I seen so many times on this site with the simple post of "616 is superior" in any Ultimate vs 616 character match.

Im just through with it. Its like debating for a DC character on the Marvel.com Versus Boards. Your not going to win.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Got my gif posted and this thread bookmarked in my folder. This should be a very good debate between some excellent debaters with an interesting match up. I wonder how you guys will pair off.

agreed XD bookmarked for later :D

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#86  Edited By GhostRavage

@cadencev2: @wolverine08: Omg, cut it off... This always happens and it bothers me because both of you are quite good in your area. I had my quarrels 3 times with 3 guys that knew squat, were awfully bias baited all the time, but none of you matches with this qualities. I consider this consistent situation bordering in silliness and caused by petty reasons. Both of you could do better.

/rant

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Wolverine008

Let me tag @green_skaar here as well. Would love to here his piece.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

this will be a fun read

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MonsterStomp

I thought @laflux was keen on doing it by himself?

And no one tagged me in the voting stage. Eff yous.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought @laflux was keen on doing it by himself?

And no one tagged me in the voting stage. Eff yous.

Meh, I really wanted a 2-2.

And we didn't add you because no one likes youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote team healing factor.Team 2 did very well to show how even though team 1 are good teammates,team 2 showed how they didn't lack behind due to Can't leadership.Both sides extremely well(especially since street leveler are easier to debate with).Team 1 showed how Deadwood is a complete beast since he is underrated and Miles though unexperienced can still play a huge role in the fight.Team HF gets my vote but it was close.Hope to see more CAV's with people as knowledgeable as you guys :)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Thanks for the vote bud!

YNCG/Wolverine08 1-0 CadenceV2/laflux

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By MonsterStomp

I'm not voting. Laflux and CadenceV2 merely opened their arguments, while YNCG and Wolverine08 have a 2:1 ratio advantage. I felt like Team 2 wasn't finished and the debate as a whole is incomplete. On the upside I found the debate enjoyable to read and I learned a lot.

PaperCut1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm unaware if you "cool kids" are only allowing certain people who are credible to vote or if it's open for anyone. Well, ya'll can decide whether or not to count my vote or not. Anyhoo! I vote for YNCG and Wolverine08. I believe having to start with the opener gives you a minor disadvantage, but in this instance both of the debaters performed great. Both their opener and counters were in my personal opinion were superior to that of both CadenceV2 and laflux. But don't get me wrong though, I loved both the latter's arguments and thought both cases were presented in concise and thought out ways that delivered what each debater was trying to get across. Every debater showed knowledge of their respective characters and the opponents imo. SO there you have it!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papercut1969: Haha, anyone is allowed to vote! And thanks for the vote :)