CAV: Wonder Woman (Lvenger) vs Jirou (EmperorThanos) - VOTING CLOSED: Lvenger won

• 118 results
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@emperorthanos: Sorry, been sick. Sometime in the next 6-8 hours if you can leave it open. If not, I understand.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@wyldsong said:

@emperorthanos: Sorry, been sick. Sometime in the next 6-8 hours if you can leave it open. If not, I understand.

take your time. winner has been decided but I would like your input.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103  Edited By Wyldsong

@emperorthanos: Alright, I'll still give input, because it looks interesting, but time has not been on my side today, so it will have to hold off for another day or two.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@wyldsong: Sorry to hear you're ill Wyld, I had a nasty illness a few months ago myself. Take your time with this, between your real jobs and running the HOF this round, that's more important.

@emperorthanos So after Wyldsong votes, I assume you're still in agreement to close voting up? Whichever way he votes won't change the outcome obviously.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@lvenger: yeah we can close voting now since his vote won't change anything. I would still just like to read his thoughts on the debate

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: As would I but I agree on the general closing of the debate too. It was a nice one from both sides. Glad to have done it with one of the better new debaters, my last one was not nearly as entertaining or as enjoyable to participate in.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@lvenger: Yeah same this was a enjoyable and fun debate especially with no constraints. And thanks for the compliment.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't vote but this was a cool read. Great job on you both!

Also @lvenger if you wanted to use Diana's best durability feat, you can use the feat of her casually taking a hit from Oblivion :P

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Almost misread this as Obsidian, so she withstood a hit from Oblivian, the dark self of Kyle Rayner? Neat.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Lvenger

@emperorthanos: In hindsight this debate was massively unfair on you given how overpowered Toriko characters are since the manga came to an end. My opinions on Toriko are completely different to what they were when we first did this debate. If we did it now, I would lose hard.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@emperorthanos: In hindsight this debate was massively unfair on you given how overpowered Toriko characters are lol. My opinions on Toriko are completely different to what they were when we had this debate. If we had this debate now I would lose hard.

Agreed. Honetly a lot of my views on character have changed since then. My opinion on Jirou has changed a lot. I think at the time of this debate my opinion on the speed of toriko characters as low. But since then a lot more quantifiable feats were introduced to scale for Jirou's speed making him easily FTL. I also used to be under the impression that all post crisis high tiers were planetary level which I see now is not so true now.

But yeah I wouldn't do a match like this now.

Edit: Now that I think about it, my views on almost every high tier across comics and marvel has changed drastically.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lvenger: has my vote , they showed from the very beginning just how dominant and skilled she is in this fight and why that give her the victory. It was great fight but ad he showed Diana clearly had the upper hand

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@oceanmaster21: Really? Why on Earth would vote on a match thats is close to 3 years old and has Voting Closed in the title.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@emperorthanos-: I didnt see the close part but this literally popped up on my notifications, so I read and voted sorry didnt notice the time line

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers