Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to one of the first Challenge a Viner's of 2020! Happy New Year to all and good health to each and every one of you. Today, we have a rarity for my own sake: the first time I've ever used a mid-high tier in a CaV. And I have the pleasure of debating a new debater that I haven't come across before, PSI-BITE!
In one corner of this muscle madness arena is Colonel James Rupert Rhodes, better known as his Avengers and West Coast Avengers alias, the WAR MACHINE! On the other end of the witnessing battlefield is Psylocke, a.k.a. - Elizabeth Braddock - leading defender of the United Kingdom and the woman currently with the mantle of Captain Britain.
The contenders are set! Let's get into it!
- Morals are on.
- In character.
- War Machine's suit is an amalgamation of everything from the Classic Variable Response Battle Suit to Stanetech Armor to Iron 2.0 and every other mark discluding Eidolon Warwear, Iron Patriot, Sentinel, and the Black Iron Man Armor. Basically, every Mark that Earth 616 James Rhodes has worn indicative of his most iconic appearance.
- Psylocke gets her telepathy, telekinesis, and psi-weaponry, along with her new power amp that her status as Captain Britain offers her.
- No prep. Random encounter.
- The two have basic knowledge of each other, including past history.
- Fight is to KO or Incapacitation.