CaV: War Machine (Fetts) vs. Psylocke (PSI-BITE234)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to one of the first Challenge a Viner's of 2020! Happy New Year to all and good health to each and every one of you. Today, we have a rarity for my own sake: the first time I've ever used a mid-high tier in a CaV. And I have the pleasure of debating a new debater that I haven't come across before, PSI-BITE!

In one corner of this muscle madness arena is Colonel James Rupert Rhodes, better known as his Avengers and West Coast Avengers alias, the WAR MACHINE! On the other end of the witnessing battlefield is Psylocke, a.k.a. - Elizabeth Braddock - leading defender of the United Kingdom and the woman currently with the mantle of Captain Britain.

The contenders are set! Let's get into it!

War Machine

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals are on.
  • In character.
  • War Machine's suit is an amalgamation of everything from the Classic Variable Response Battle Suit to Stanetech Armor to Iron 2.0 and every other mark discluding Eidolon Warwear, Iron Patriot, Sentinel, and the Black Iron Man Armor. Basically, every Mark that Earth 616 James Rhodes has worn indicative of his most iconic appearance.
  • Psylocke gets her telepathy, telekinesis, and psi-weaponry, along with her new power amp that her status as Captain Britain offers her.
  • No prep. Random encounter.
  • The two have basic knowledge of each other, including past history.
  • Fight is to KO or Incapacitation.

Kiev, Ukraine - civilians are a non-factor
Kiev, Ukraine - civilians are a non-factor
PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PSI-BITE234

@fetts: Perfect I will get my opener ready as soon as possible. Unless you wanna open if you want?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 Noone1996  Online

Tag for each post.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0ebd234c15d
deactivated-5e0ebd234c15d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dcandmarvelcomicfan
DCandMarvelComicFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

TAEP

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Why you bumping me? Lol

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: I will get back to this ASAP ok

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Britain

"It isn't the morality of the mission that frightens me." It is my elation at the opportunity to repay these devils"

Telekinesis

No Caption Provided

Psylocke is the type of telekinetic that's excules in overall power but struggles with fine motor control but she has grown a lot since to struggling with a coin to the point of lifting Mojo (Someone who weights 500lbs) and even landing a two seated plane while being heavily wounded

No Caption Provided

She has been stated to shatter mountains with her telekinesis on multiple occasions. Here Lorelei stats that she can throw mountains around. Most impressively her telekinesis have overpowered Rachel Grey and was repeatedly stated/implied to be her superior . (This is impressive because Rachel can lift Islands and create a blackhole for quite sometime)

No Caption Provided

Now let's move on to telekinetic offensive abilities while she's using in form of a Teke blasts that's capable of overpowering Colossus and Rouge (Both characters have contented with 100+toners) She's also have been capable of collapsing multi story buildings with causal ease

No Caption Provided

She also have the ability to create telekinetic shields that's powerful enough to block skyscraper sized magic explosions They also have blocked out powerhouses like Meggan and a amped Storm (Both have planetary capabilities). Her shields can immobilise intangibility and teleporters.

No Caption Provided

She can modify her molecular structure to become invisible and she can seal her wounds from bleeding. Here she flies to the edge of space and halfway around the planet in a few minutes.Also her powers can work on a quantum and moloculer level.

No Caption Provided

Besty always had lose morals with her powers to the point of snapping necks with teke or locking people's muscles or creating a Teke bubble inside someone's brain causing them to have repeated strokes.

Telepathy

No Caption Provided

-Besty is a Omega class telepath which makes her more powerful then the average telepath. Her power is enough to break through Juggernaut's helmets psyhic shields (Which is supposed to be immune to any form of telepathic attacks). Her telepathy also works on a planetary scale and she has the basic tricks of psyhics including mind probe .

No Caption Provided

-Her most powerful attack is her full focus of her psychic energy that's powerful enough to knock out Jamie Braddock and Iron Man

Psyhic weapons

No Caption Provided

Psylocke focuses all her psyhic energy into weapons which are powerful enough to hurt the likes of Rouge and Ronan . It's also powerful enough to match Wolverine's claws.

No Caption Provided

She can create various weapons like Blades, spears, shields, arrows, crossbows, guns ect

No Caption Provided

Her weapons are capable of shutting down people's nerve systems and slicing apart mental patterns. It can also be used as a light source.

Amulet of right

No Caption Provided

The amulet gives her a suit that enhances her strength, speed, stamina, durability, reflexes, senses, and the ability to fly at supersonic speeds. (Most of the feats I am going to be using is her brother while he was wearing the suit)

No Caption Provided

The suit's is durable enough to tank blows from the likes of Thor/Iron man (All are above or equal to 100 tones in terms of lifting strength). The armour is also well equipped against energy attacks such as Iron man and Cyclops (Both are mountain level in terms of damage output).It's also somewhat magic proof considering it was made by the legendary Merlyn and his daughter Roma

Ninja Training

No Caption Provided

After switching bodies with a ruthless ninja she gained a variety of h2h skills. She has received lifetime worth of training in only a matter of hours. While also learning form skilled fighters such as Wolverine/AOA Sabertooth. Her skills were said to rival a ninja grandmaster,She also have a couple of fights with Marvel's best h2h fighters including Wolverine , Daredevil and Sabertooth . She's also skilled enough to solo a entire league of hand ninjas

No Caption Provided

Her refelexes have been honed to the point of that her body moves instinctively or even on the same level as thoughts. Here's a few examples of her timing explosions with causal ease. She also have tagged multiple speedsters including AU Quicksilver/Silver sabre. (Both are beyond the speed of sound)

Conclusion

Besty's telepathy can possibly one shot War-machine and she's quite durable with her Captain britain uniform. Her telekinetic weapons can also one shot Rhodes.

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: I'll try to get to this at the end of the month.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v