CaV - Tooru Mutsuki (KingCrimson) Vs. B'Wana Beast (Major_Hellstorm)

#1 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio
KingCrimson
KingCrimson
No Caption Provided
Major_Hellstorm
Major_Hellstorm

Stipulations

• Current Versions
  • In Character
  • Megaton Punch is restricted for Tooru
  • 2 minutes prep
  • Win by death, KO, or complete incap.
  • Random encounter
  • They both start 25 ft. from each other
  • Fight takes place in Central Park Zoo:

CAV Rules

• This is a CaV, not a battle. Please do not discuss who you believe would win while debating is in progress.
  • If you are interested in voting on this battle, just ask and we will tag you when we're done.
  • When you vote, please cast your vote based on who was the better debater and not the character you think would win, and please explain the reasoning behind your decision. A sentence or two will suffice, just so we know you actually read the debate.

Other Stuff

Enjoy the show!

#2 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: It's up mate. You wanna go first and make your shark monkeys?

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#4 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: Oh yeah, I am also using composite comics B'wanna Beast because currently, he's dead (or rather he was dead, not sure what his status in Rebirth is).

#5 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Go nuts mate, it's not like I have any reference on him anyway.

I'd use Anime feats for Tooru, but he doesn't really have any in the anime currently apart from crying a lot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#6 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson:Alright so B'wana doesn't actually have a whole lot of appearances (mostly because they turned him into Freedom Beast to be more racially sensitive) so what you see is what you get, but what he lacks in quantity he makes up in quality.

The White God of Africa, B'wana Beast

No Caption Provided

Theme

While B'wana Beast doesn't have any official themes, I will use Killmonger's because it seems fitting.

Loading Video...

Stats

Since B'wana doesn't have a ton of feats, I will bundle all stat related ones into one section instead of separating them per category.

Now, going into this match, I already know that B'wana will be at a disadvantage in terms of his stats, most noticeably in terms of speed. But that isn't to say he is weak or slow, because he is actually quite agile. Here some gunners comment saying that he is too fast to hit.

No Caption Provided

And keep in mind, he was riding a massive beast (of his creation) at the time, which makes this feat even more impressive. In terms of strength, he is also not lacking. He is strong enough to bend steel.

No Caption Provided

That's him out of costume

Crush a brick in one hand

No Caption Provided

And knock Animal Man back a pretty good distance.

No Caption Provided

He can also take as much as he can dish out, as Animal Man later hits him with the strength of an elephant

No Caption Provided

The hit sent B'wana flying back so hard that he shattered concrete upon impact. Yet he gets back up again in seconds.

No Caption Provided

Note: B'wana only ever used his telepathy on humans on this occasion which leads me to believe that he could only do this because Animal Man has animal DNA.

And what he can't tank, he can power through. His pain tolerance is quite ridiculous. He once got shot in the shoulder and commented that he felt nothing, nothing at all.

No Caption Provided

He also gets covered in mutant bees that start stinging him repeatedly but he powers through and helps Animal Man beat back giant bees.

No Caption Provided

Asides from pain tolerance and durability, he can also heal his wounds by drinking more jungle rainwater (which gives him his power).

No Caption Provided

So yeah, he is no chump in a fight and he is dam hard top put and keep down.

Powers

By now you might be thinking "Well B'wana is cool and all but I got this in the bag" but don't jump the gun just yet, my good fellow, B'wana Beast's real power is his power to control animals and create chimeras. To demonstrate, here is one of his first showings of his power, where he summons an elephant, a bull, and a rhino to aid him.

No Caption Provided

And here he controls two giraffes and makes them run at almost 50 MPH

No Caption Provided

His power to push animals to their limit should not go unstated as well, as here his elephant powers through being chomps by crocodiles because he commanded it. The narrator even says that the elephant would obey B'wana or charge into death itself.

No Caption Provided

In fact, his power is so great that even while unconscious, thousands of vampire bats rush to his aid.

No Caption Provided

In terms of making Chimeras, he can do so by simply touching his helmet. Here he merges the bull and rhino with one another with a touch of his helmet.

No Caption Provided

But he later learns how to combine animals just by thinking it.

No Caption Provided

Strategy

Now first things first, I will talk about what B'wana does with his 2 minutes of prep. Now obviously he will use it to call upon the animals in the zoo, but that's not all he does. See his telepathic range is actually really impressive, even with his powers running out, he can stretch his thoughts across a jungle and into the top of a mountain.

No Caption Provided

Which means he can summon animals (such as rodents, lizards, and birds) from across the city and beyond. So that's what he will do, he will summon an elephant, bull, rhino and thousands of birds (just like with the bats), which is something I showed him do before.

He will then create two chimeras, and yes, he can make two chimeras at once. He has done so in the past as you can see here, where he sends two chimeras after AM.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Anyway, he will create a flying zebra to ride in

No Caption Provided

and the rhino\bull creature from before. The rhino\bull, who I shall name Maximus, will serve as my tank. Because as I showed you before, Maximus is completely bulletproof, in the same scan it said B'wana was too fast to be tagged, it mentioned that the beast was too durable to even be scratched.

No Caption Provided

And it is strong enough to ram holes into a crocodile mech.

No Caption Provided

It is also strong enough to go under the crocodile mech and push it off a waterfall

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So to recap B'wana will 1. Send an army of birds at you. 2. Send a massive chimera bull at you. 3. Send an elephant, who will keep attacking until it dies, at you3. All while orchestrating the attack from above where you can't reach him.

But not only that, in order for you to even get a shot at beating B'wana, you would have to kill or beat at least a dozen animals, and B'wana won't like that one bit. See this is him after the thoughts of suffering animals fill his head

No Caption Provided

Yeah, he gets pissed, and you really don't want to know what he does when he gets pissed (more on this next post).

#7 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Boss post mate. This already seems like a lot of fun!

Will get a reply up ASAP, likely tomorrow morning.

#8 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: Thanks.

Cool. I did some research and I feel like this'll be a grand challenge. But I'm ready for it.

#9 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Boss post mate. This already seems like a lot of fun!

Will get a reply up ASAP, likely tomorrow morning.

Not rushing you or anything but since you said your post would be up so soon I thought I'd bump.

#10 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Sorry mate - it was a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and great weather so it took a bit of a backseat. Won't keep you waiting too much longer.

#11 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: It's cool, I understand. If the weather wasn't always so hot, I would be outside too, lol.

#12 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Hey man, just letting you know I’m almost done with my post. Sorry for the wait.

#13 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

Tooru Mutsuki

No Caption Provided

Bio

Tooru Mustsuki was born female. During her youth she was physically abused by her father which was ignored by her mother. As a result, she started to resent the fact she was a woman and began to experience blackouts. It was during one of these blackouts as a child when she had a psychotic break and murdered her family.

Taken into care as an orphan, Mutsuki - now living as a male - began training as a ghoul investigator. He later underwent surgery that would give him increased physical capabilities and a kagune. Mutsuki continued to suffer from blackouts in which he would exhibit extremely violent behaviour and an alternate personality of sorts. This 'other side' of Mutsuki would soon come to the forefront, and he became one of the most unpredictable and dangerous investigators in the CCG.

I'd just like to say that at the moment, it's kind of up in the air about whether Mutsuki views himself as a man or a woman. People in the series still refer to him as he, so I will do the same. Hope that doesn't offend anybody.

Stats

Similar to B'Wana, Tooru doesn't have a myriad of feats to play with. That said, the ones he does have are pretty damn insane.

Speed/Agility

To put it bluntly, Mutsuki is one quick boi. In a verse filled with FTE bullet timers, you have to be pretty damn fast to keep up.

Here Mutsuki showcases his combat speed by almost overwhelming Kaneki, who's fast enough to dodge or deflect automatic gunfire and move FTE to people with enhanced reflexes:

In terms of Mutsuki's own reflexes, they're pretty goddamn insane. Here he dodges every single one of Touka's bullet-like kagune projectiles at point blank range from twisting and weaving his body between them:

No Caption Provided

Aside from his speed, Mustuki is also impossibly agile in combat. Capable of running along vertical surfaces, rolling up walls and fighting almost airborne, he will be a very tough target to pin down:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
  1. Running almost upside down on a moving kagune
  2. After taking a hit that would kill a regular person, rolls backwards up a wall, shifts his momentum and then bounds back over his assailant.
  3. Propels himself dozens of feet in the air to attack from above.

Strength

Tooru's real power lies in his skill, speed and brutal fighting style, not physical strength. However, it's nothing to scoff at.

Here, after blitzing Touka, he grabs her by the throat and easily lifts her body weight off of the ground:

No Caption Provided

He also hits like a ton of bricks, as shown when he knocked Urie into the air and then kicked him back down like a football, with enough force to create some debris and propel him a fair distance.

No Caption Provided

He is also strong enough to use his own body like a knife, shown when he cut up a ghoul like sashimi with his bare hands:

No Caption Provided

Whilst they show some degree of superhuman strength, it's not exactly mind blowing stuff, right? Mutsuki's real striking power comes from his kagune, but we'll get to that later...

Durability/Healing Factor

For all his speed and skill, you might be fooled into thinking that Mutsuki would be a bit of a glass cannon, and that any love-tap might be the end of him. But you'd be wrong.

He's incredibly resistant to blunt force attacks, lik being smashed in the face by a bloodlusted Amon with a Q-Steel staff, which sent him barrelling backwards towards a wall (but he quickly recovered from):

If you're wondering what makes tanking that hit so impressive, I'll show you what happened to the last person Amon did that to who didn't have Tooru's incredible agility:

No Caption Provided

Smashed backwards with such force that he all but demolished the wall of a car park.

He also deals with piercing damage pretty well thanks to his healing factor. Seidou stabbed him clean through the torso with a blade bigger than The Big Show's arm and he just spat the blood into his face, healed from it and carried on fighting:

Safe to say that Tooru solidly outclasses B'Wana in stats, at least for the moment.

Weapons and Skill

Ah, the good stuff. This is what will allow me to take out your animals pretty much at will.

Kagune

If you're unfamiliar with the series, a kagune is essentially a predatory organ that ghouls use to kill people or defend their territory. They are tougher than steel, but fluid like water; often described by investigators as "liquid muscle".

The shape of a kagune is hereditary, but through intense practice (and maybe a touch of cannibalism) a ghoul can control their kagune to such an extent that they can shape it into whatever they please.

Just to give you an idea of a few of the forms Mutsuki can change his kagune into:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
  1. Several whip-like tendrils
  2. A single serrated blade-like appendage
  3. A shield and huge spike
  4. A grotesque mass of eyeballed tentacles

He has complete control over his kagune and can shape it into whatever he wishes. As for it's attack potency...

1: It has enough cutting power to easily carve up several feet of concrete

2: Enough lifting strength to throw Kaneki with enough force to demolish a shop front

3-4: And enough striking power to cause internal bleeding in and completely flatten Urie, who was trying to stop it with his shield. Said shield has taken concrete busting hits before with no problem.

Knives & Skill

Mutsuki is almost comically skilled with her weapons of choice - knives.

He carries 34 knives in total. A twin set of blades called Ifraft and Abksol - which he mostly uses for close range combat - and a set of 32 throwing knives which he will also juggle in close range to confuse his enemies.

Having been trained by the single most skilled human in Tokyo Ghoul, Mutsuki is incredibly adept in their use. Early on in the series, Juuzou began to train him in how to juggle several knives at once to increase his offensive options:

No Caption Provided

At the time, Mutsuki could barely comprehend the idea of mimicking those moves. However, he soon learnt - and in my opinion has surpassed - Suzuya's skills for himself.

During his fight with Yomo, he demonstrated the juggling skills that Suzuya taught him with laughable ease:

He throws ten knives at once in Yomo's arms and legs and then juggles another thirteen in front of him whilst absentmindedly talking to himself about what he should say when he catches up with his target.

Or during the Rue Island raid, when he used his throwing skills to completely decimate a trio of ghouls in all of about a second:

He threw 2 knives with pinpoint accuracy at the first 2 assailants, and before the bodies had moved a few inches towards the ground he had removed one of the blades from the corpses, used the 3rd ghoul as a stepping stone and slashed him through the head before he knew what hit him.

And my personal favourite skill feat of his, which showcases his spectacular accuracy, is when he intercepted all of Touka's kagune projectiles in mid-air:

In only 2 movements, he lines up 8 blades along his forearm and throws them with such incredible skill that he intercepts her kagune bullets before they have a chance to touch him.

If Tooru wants one of your animals dead, there isn't a thing they can do about it.

Quick Counters

The only issues I have with your post are the army of birds and B'Wana's speed. His only speed feat seems to have been performed by the beast he was actually riding on rather than himself. Alas, it doesn't really matter. I think we can both agree that if this fight gets into close quarters, B'Wana is outclassed there so I see no reason to really push this argument just yet. As for the birds...

From what you've showed me, the only time he has summoned such a number of small creatures at once is when they noted he was in mortal peril and unconscious. He didn't actually decide to do it under his own power.

Do you have anything that proves he can consciously control such a number of birds whilst maintaining control of two chimeras and other large animals?

The Battle

Mustsuki is an investigator first and foremost. That is to say, in Tokyo Ghoul, the humans win their "battles" against ghouls by research and preparation. He has taken part in multiple recon missions and raids and has been trained to think tactically. With his 2 minutes prep, he will simply take in his surroundings and make note of anything he deems could be useful.

From the below map of Central Park Zoo, we can see that whilst there are many animals for B'Wana to take advantage of (though there don't seem to be any Elephant, Rhino or Zebra enclosures lol), there are also several buildings, pits, cages and other things for Mutsuki to make use of for cover or entrapment:

No Caption Provided

When the fight begins, until you have proven that you can in fact control as many birds as you say, Mutsuki won't need to look for cover in the animal-free buildings.

He can use his agility and kagune to create range from the bigger animals, which should lop any of them in half with a clean hit, similar to how he was easily dicing up giant sewer pipes:

No Caption Provided

If he couldn't take out the rhino beast - though I feel there is enough evidence to say he could - he could always bind it with his kagune, similar to when he bound up the beast-like Owl:

Once he's dealt with the most dangerous animals, he will continue to try and close the range on B'Wana until he's within throwing knife distance. As shown earlier, his kagune can propel him into the air, at which point his astounding accuracy should allow him to put a knife in his B'Wana, or the head of his beast.

Once B'Wana hits the ground, dead or alive, Mutsuki will mutilate him.

Your move mate!

-----------------------------

***If it wasn't clear, I was just kidding around about there being no elephants/rhinos etc in Central Park. I'm happy for you to sub in any animals needed. Also, I'm a little worried I undersold Mutsuki when we were setting up this match. I'd forgotten how strong her kagune actually was. If you wanna call this off then that's cool and totally my bad.***

#14 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: Ah, I needed this. Just a fun little, straightforward post. Will respond soon. Also

I'd forgotten how strong her kagune actually was. If you wanna call this off then that's cool and totally my bad.

It's fine, after browsing through the Kagune section, I am not worried enough to drop. Though I will now use a bit of hax for this fight, if you don't mind.

#16 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Yeah go nuts fella. As long as it's not "TP knockout GG" I don't mind.

#17 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Counters: Your Quick Counters

The only issues I have with your post are the army of birds and B'Wana's speed. His only speed feat seems to have been performed by the beast he was actually riding on rather than himself.

No, the soldiers say that they cannot move a man who moves faster than a leopard. Meaning, it is B'wana who is too fast to hit, not the beast he rides on.

Alas, it doesn't really matter. I think we can both agree that if this fight gets into close quarters, B'Wana is outclassed there so I see no reason to really push this argument just yet. As for the birds...

Actually, Tooru's durability is actually inferior to B'Wana's from what I have seen.

From what you've showed me, the only time he has summoned such a number of small creatures at once is when they noted he was in mortal peril and unconscious. He didn't actually decide to do it under his own power.

Do you have anything that proves he can consciously control such a number of birds whilst maintaining control of two chimeras and other large animals?

A good question. One, I specifically wanted you to ask actually. Because you see, B'Wana actually has a better feat than I showed, he has a feat of turning the morning sky pitch black with an of birds, which he uses to slaughter a small battalion of armed men

No Caption Provided

And as you can see, he is riding on his Chimera (or Manticore) while he does so. This is also what I meant by you not wanting to get him mad.

Counters: Your Strategy

He can use his agility and kagune to create range from the bigger animals, which should lop any of them in half with a clean hit, similar to how he was easily dicing up giant sewer pipes:

I'm pretty sure sewer pipes, which are steel or concrete, can't no sell machine gun fire from multiple thugs like my chimera can

If he couldn't take out the rhino beast - though I feel there is enough evidence to say he could - he could always bind it with his kagune, similar to when he bound up the beast-like Owl:

Luckily, B'Wana can just split the hybrid to free it. Something he can do at will.

No Caption Provided

Also, note the durability feat for the crocodile mech, since as I showed earlier, the hybrid was bursting holes into it.

Once he's dealt with the most dangerous animals, he will continue to try and close the range on B'Wana until he's within throwing knife distance. As shown earlier, his kagune can propel him into the air, at which point his astounding accuracy should allow him to put a knife in his B'Wana, or the head of his beast.

I doubt he would be able to do this. While his accuracy is good, trying to bypass B'Wana's army of birds will quite literally be a shot in the dark. It will be near impossible to get a clear shot in these conditions, much less a head shot.

The Battle

Now that both of our strategies have been revealed, I think the fight will go a bit like this (Note: This is not my strategy, it is just how I envision the fight going based on what I know of our character's abilities and character).

When the battle starts, Tooru will find himself being attacked by an elephant and Maximus, while this happens groups of birds start to collect in the sky as B'Wana calls out to them from his mount.

Tooru is then able to use his speed to avoid the attacks of the elephant and Maximus, before using his Kagune to slice open the elephant and stun Maximus. This will greatly anger B'Wana who will then send his army of birds towards Tooru, while also summoning another elephant and possibly another chimera to replenish the ones he lost.

Tooru will then move around the battlefield with his speed to attempt to get a clean shot of B'Wan, as he would realize that the army of birds will keep coming as long as B'Wana lives. However, frustration will start to build as B'Wana proves to be a harder target to hit than he originally thought, along with the army of birds which constantly block his shots and tear at his flesh.

Tooru will then have enough of the distractions and will use his larger Kagune attacks to wipe out droves of birds. This angers B'Wana even more, as he decides to finally put an end to the fight by merging Tooru with an animal, which will greatly hinder Tooru. leaving him open to attack. An opportunity that B'Wana won't let get away from him, because as soon as Tooru is merged, B'Wana will swoop down and personally maul Tooru with his own two hands out of anger.

Why B'Wana Wins

To put it simply, B'Wana has the ability to overtax Tooru and stay out of reach of him. He can summon so many animals that the sky turns black, and if all that animals attack one target, your speed can't save you there as there is simply no space for you to move around, so Tooru will eventually begin to wear down. And while yes, his kagune is powerful, his crowd control is lacking, especially when B'Wana can keep calling more and more animals unto battle thanks to his impressive TP range. Now, you could argue that Tooryu could outlast B'Wana and could slaughter every bird in America, but even if he could, he wouldn't have the time because as soon as B'Wana gets mad enough he will go all out and merge Tooru with an injured animal or something.

Here is proof that B'Wana can merge people with animals. Here B'Wana merges a scientist with a gorilla he experimented in, incapacitating the scientist (since the gorilla was unable to move due to the experimentations).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And before you say that being a ghoul gives you immunity, you should know that B'Wana can merge mythical creatures as well

No Caption Provided

Which means that B'Wana does have the means to pretty much end the battle when he wants to. There will no shortage of injured animals B'Wana can force Tooru to merge with.

#18 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: It is done. It was a pretty short post, so I managed to get it up quickly. After you post, I shall post my closer.

#19 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstrom: Damn, nice post. That merging ability seems like a bitch lol. Better get doing some research.

I’m out for a mates stag do (or bachelor party if you’re American) today but I’ll start my post tomorrow mate.

#20 Posted by KingCrimson (6346 posts) - - Show Bio
"Turn 'em into curry."

Counters

No, the soldiers say that they cannot move a man who moves faster than a leopard. Meaning, it is B'wana who is too fast to hit, not the beast he rides on.

Their wording seems kind of irrelevant when you can actually see B'Wana in the scan riding on the beast.

Actually, Tooru's durability is actually inferior to B'Wana's from what I have seen.

How do you figure? I showed him taking a hit from a bloodlusted Amon - who's hits would pretty much liquify any normal person - without so much as a scratch or a dizzy spell. B'wana took a pretty much identical hit and was at least groggy for a moment.

A good question. One, I specifically wanted you to ask actually. Because you see, B'Wana actually has a better feat than I showed, he has a feat of turning the morning sky pitch black with an of birds, which he uses to slaughter a small battalion of armed men

And as you can see, he is riding on his Chimera (or Manticore) while he does so. This is also what I meant by you not wanting to get him mad.

Scary stuff, but they'll be an annoyance to Mutsuki at best. I notice that in the scan the birds were making off with body parts, but they'd be hard-pressed to do that to a ghoul. Ghouls by their nature (due to their amount of RC cells) have harder skin. Skin that is hard enough to ignore bullets and can't be cut by anything from a hacksaw to surgical steel:

• 1: Ghouls muscles are like woven steel wire, and bullets can't pass through them.
  • 2-3: This is demonstrated when a huge brute tries to saw Kaneki's arm off with a hacksaw (you know the kind literally made to cut metal) and it breaks against his skin.

Now admittedly, their only "weak spots" are their eyes, but Mutsuki keeps one of his covered by an eyepatch, leaving only one eye for the taking. One eye is a pretty small target, especially for somebody who won't cower in fear like those soldiers and cap drop the birds in absolute droves. Also, as I'll show later, he can always protect his eyes with kagune.

But, who's to say he couldn't get a few knives off at B'Wana before he goes all crazy eyed and sends a thousand birds after Tooru?

Counters: Your Strategy

I'm pretty sure sewer pipes, which are steel or concrete, can't no sell machine gun fire from multiple thugs like my chimera can

They don't exactly offer no resistance either. Hell, most low calibre rounds won't pierce steel at all.

But anyway, I can appreciate your point. Ghouls are bulletproof too. So much so that the CCG had to create special rounds to even allow guns to pose a threat, and even those bullets don't pierce very far into a ghouls skin. When ghouls cover themselves in kagune though, they can just flat out ignore even those special rounds:

• 1: Shinohara explaining that the CCG use special rounds against ghouls with increased piercing power.
  • 2: One of these bullets still mushrooms against the skull of a ghoul.
  • 3: If covered in kagune, they can just ignore even these rounds.
  • 4: Similar to the 1st scan.

And as seen in my first post, Mutsuki can cut through ghoul skin and bone with his hands. With his kagune he was able to pierce through Kaneki's arm, which was made of kagune at the time, also seen in my 1st post. He shouldn't have much issue killing any beast sent at him.

Luckily, B'Wana can just split the hybrid to free it. Something he can do at will.

Which would only serve to decrease their durability, meaning they get killed even easier.

I doubt he would be able to do this. While his accuracy is good, trying to bypass B'Wana's army of birds will quite literally be a shot in the dark. It will be near impossible to get a clear shot in these conditions, much less a head shot.

Assuming your bird plan had worked and was in effect, I'd say fair point.

The Battle

Now that both of our strategies have been revealed, I think the fight will go a bit like this (Note: This is not my strategy, it is just how I envision the fight going based on what I know of our character's abilities and character).

Allow me to retort.

When the battle starts, Tooru will find himself being attacked by an elephant and Maximus, while this happens groups of birds start to collect in the sky as B'Wana calls out to them from his mount.

Tooru is then able to use his speed to avoid the attacks of the elephant and Maximus, before using his Kagune to slice open the elephant and stun Maximus.

He'd kill them both in a blink. As shown, ghouls are bulletproof. The CCG has to employ special bullets to be used to any effect against ghouls, and even those tend not to pierce ghouls all that well - it certainly doesn't scratch kagune. Tooru can cut up ghoul muscle and bone with his hands. He can definitely carve up anything you send his way.

At that point, I don't see what stops him throwing a hailstorm of knives at B'Wana with astonishing accuracy - before any birds come his way.

This will greatly anger B'Wana who will then send his army of birds towards Tooru, while also summoning another elephant and possibly another chimera to replenish the ones he lost.

More meat for the chopping block.

Tooru will then move around the battlefield with his speed to attempt to get a clean shot of B'Wan, as he would realize that the army of birds will keep coming as long as B'Wana lives. However, frustration will start to build as B'Wana proves to be a harder target to hit than he originally thought, along with the army of birds which constantly block his shots and tear at his flesh.

If B'wana managed to survive long enough to send the birds at Tooru, sure. I have to agree getting a clean shot off at B'Wana would be nigh impossible - but he only delays the inevitable. The birds amount to little more than annoyance at the end of the day, as they can't hurt Tooru or pierce his skin.

He's shown the ability and been flat out stated to be in complete control of his RC cells, meaning he can shape his kagune into anything he wishes. The only weak point would be Tooru's left eye, which he can easily cover using his kagune.

Hell, he's cocooned his head in kagune before to avoid being killed by electrocution:

He could quite easily create a visor or a mask from kagune to protect his eyes should he choose .

Tooru will then have enough of the distractions and will use his larger Kagune attacks to wipe out droves of birds.

Tooru is battle-savy. I don't think there is much chance of him trying to wipe out what essentially amounts to a nigh-infinite number of birds - he'd be far more likely to just seek shelter in one of the many buildings available to him.

This angers B'Wana even more, as he decides to finally put an end to the fight by merging Tooru with an animal, which will greatly hinder Tooru. leaving him open to attack. An opportunity that B'Wana won't let get away from him, because as soon as Tooru is merged, B'Wana will swoop down and personally maul Tooru with his own two hands out of anger.

Seems like a stupid idea in all honesty. Tooru has a healing factor, and a pretty potent one at that. That healing factor might well heal up whatever creature Tooru becomes, and then you have a new and entirely different beast on your hands.

A ghoul with wings? A lion with a kagune? A snake-man with venom and throwing knives?! The possibilities are endless and could prove fatal to B'Wana - it would be a wild and reckless move on his part.

Why B'Wana Wins Loses

To put it simply, B'Wana has the ability to overtax Tooru and stay out of reach of him. He can summon so many animals that the sky turns black, and if all that animals attack one target, your speed can't save you there as there is simply no space for you to move around, so Tooru will eventually begin to wear down.

To put it simply, this assumes Mutsuki to be a mindless drone who will blindly stand and kill and kill and kill until he eventually runs out of stamina. He's not daft. IF B'Wana was to survive more than 30 seconds into this battle and actually called his birds before Tooru puts a knife in his head, Tooru wouldn't waste stamina needlessly by killing things that can't even hurt him.

He's been shown to be mindful of conserving his energy during long raids with many enemies before, as he mentions to Hogi here:

He won't go just mowing down thousands of birds, he'll seek cover from them and deal with any larger animals that come his way, which there are a finite amount of within Central Park Zoo.

And while yes, his kagune is powerful, his crowd control is lacking, especially when B'Wana can keep calling more and more animals unto battle thanks to his impressive TP range.

He can shape his kagune into whatever he likes, so crowd control shouldn't really be an issue, not that he needs it to save himself from a polar bear with wings.

And sure, B'Wana can call more, but more of what animal? After killing 60 or so of the larger animals in the zoo, B'Wana can only call on dogs, cats, lizards, rabbits and other weak animals. Things that would honestly have no chance of even piercing Tooru's skin. You would merely be delaying the inevitable.

he wouldn't have the time because as soon as B'Wana gets mad enough he will go all out and merge Tooru with an injured animal or something.

As mentioned earlier, that could turn out to be a woeful idea, and one neither of us can speak to the result of with any real certainty due to Tooru's own unique abilities.

Conclusion

Really, this becomes a waiting game. Tooru can rather easily take out your larger animals, and whilst the birds may be plentiful, they ultimately amount to naught. Tooru can hide from the onslaught or simply cover himself in kagune, making him completely impenetrable. After he takes out B'Wana's bigger animals and threats, B'Wana will eventually have no choice but to try and face Mutsuki himself, which is a battle he loses due to a skill and speed gap.

Tooru can't keep killing animals forever, but can B'Wana keep sending them? I imagine controlling all these animals (especially in such drastic quantities) and keeping several merged takes a fair amount of concentration and mental effort. How long can B'Wana keep it up? Not to mention, will his mighty flying Zebra not eventually tire of flying around?

At some point B'Wana has to ground himself, and Mutsuki will cut a bloody swathe to him and open him up like a tin of beans.