CaV: The Tailor (Vulcan) vs Chulbul Pandey (Shirso)

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The Tailor from Kung Fu Hustle

repped by All Star Vulcan

vs

No Caption Provided

Inspector Chulbul Pandey

repped by yours truly

• Random encounter.
  • Both fighting seriously.
  • Fight starts 10 metres apart.
  • No firearms for Chulbul

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gulab jamun se yaad aaya apki pitaji ka hernia kaisa hai?
Gulab jamun se yaad aaya apki pitaji ka hernia kaisa hai?

Bio

Chulbul's father died when he was very young, following which his mother remarried. Growing up, Chulbul never got on particularly well with his step brother Makkhi or his step father Pandey ji, who Chulbul felt always favored his step brother. This led to a feeling of deep resentment within young Chulbul and he pledged to become "somebody" when he grew up.

Years later, Chulbul became a fearless, crafty and stylish police inspector originally posted in small town Lalgunj. He lived with his family, though sharing a very strained relationship with his step father and brother. He eventually fell in love with the daughter of a potter, Rajjo, while at the same time getting dragged into the sinister schemes of local gangster Cheddi Singh.

Following the events of the first movie, Chulbul is living in Kanpur with his wife Rajjo and now reconciled family, where he again becomes involved in a dispute with city don Baccha bhai. At the end of the second movie, Chulbul becomes a father.

Chulbul's a pretty solid peak human tier fighter, (in fact bordering on enhanced human tbh), who I am sure would be a formidable opponent for The Tailor

Let's see a few feats:

But before that, for the convenience of my opponent, both movies are available in their entirety for free on Youtube.

Dabanng

Dabanng 2

Strength

A good starting point for Chulbul's strength is to look no further than his introduction scene in the first movie, where he solos a gang of armed bank robbers casually. Not just strength, we get a good overview of his stats and fighting style all around.

Loading Video...

The first major strength feat occurs right at the start:

No Caption Provided

So in his very first scene, Chulbul kicks down a large steel door and sends it a fair distance, incidentally one shotting the thug behind it. Neat striking power to start off.

Another good striking feat is when he sends a water drum flying a large distance hard enough to KO an escaping gangster.

No Caption Provided

As you saw from the video as well, Chulbul's generic kicks and punches send grown men flying dozens of metres so this is a level that's really casual for him.

Later in the movie we further see his inhuman strength when he cracks concrete by merely pushing a guy into a railway platform.

No Caption Provided

His lifting strength is really good as well, seeing how he can tilt a car with one hand.

No Caption Provided

That should be enough for now.

Speed

Chulbul's combat and reaction speeds are both very good, definitely above an average human.

For instance he has blitzed armed opponents holding guns to his face, multiple times.

The most impressive instance of this comes in the 2nd movie when he stops Genda (the big bad's brother) from hijacking a wedding.

No Caption Provided

As you can see Genda was literally holding a gun point blank to Chulbul and the latter still blitzed him multiple times beating him almost to death before Genda could move a finger.

Durability and Endurance

Chulbul's durability is insane as well, being able to take hits from people who are comparable to him in stats and keep on fighting.

Just look at his final fight against Cheddi Singh, the big bad from the first movie.

Loading Video...

As we see Chulbul takes a direct hit to the head from an axe by Cheddi, a few seconds later he kicks Cheddi so hard that the recoil drives Chulbul through a solid stone wall. In the final sequence he almost no sells a punch to the skull from Cheddi, then ragdolls him followed by suffocating and killing him brutally. And Chulbul had already been having an extended fight before this sequence.

Chulbul will be hard to put down basically.

Conclusion

That will be all for now. I just gave a basic rundown of Chulbul's physicals and am not delving into too much of a strategy or dissection before I know what your guy can do. But I think what little feats I have shown is enough to prove that Chulbul's one tough customer and will be a very formidable opponent indeed.

With said, over to you buddy :)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Can't believe you are going through with this.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5 higherpower  Moderator

@shirso: Nice post, I'll get started on mine.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers