CAV: Thanos (Apex_Predator) VS Odin (AsgardianBrony) OPEN FOR VOTES!

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: Thats good ?, wasnt sure if apex is back yet or still taking a break

Looking forward to it continuing

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

T4v

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks good, I have just started reading Thanos Imperative.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not voting, but I hope Brony wins. He needs redemption for that Odin vs Galactus CaV.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necronn-: ah. Good to hear

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V plz. Really good debate.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ODIN619360
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I'll be able to post within this month. I have already started to work on it.

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By CitizenSurfer

EYYYYYYY! Where's my tag at and alsooooooo, where's the debating gone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I'll post

Just having a hard time getting this much time. I will, definitely finish this in this year, though.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I'll never forget about this.

I even have almost all teh counters ready, but it is all about uploading scans and writing massive posts with my broken laptop is the issue. I'd give it a saturday or two to write that.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not gonna lie, the time that has passed between now and when this debate first started weighs heavily in Apex's favor, with the new thanos comic.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony:

Bump

Progress info - Section two out of five

Progress info - Section four of five

Now, only thing left is counters to your new feats and summary

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

T4V

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: well I already included the current fight of Thanos and Thane. You included loads of modern showings for Odin so I thought it's fair

If you think it's unfair, I won't include any more showings from "yet to come" Thanos comics

TheAceAttorney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm.... Seems interesting.

T4V?

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By APEX_pretador

Thanos - too much to put down?

Thanos's durability will be mostly showcased in this post, and compared with Odin's power output.

Just ask for scans if needed

Galaxy Busting Durability feat 1

No Caption Provided

Thanos's DEAD BODY tanks a Galaxy buster point blank, with a fist sized hole in his chest

Multi-Galaxy Busting ++ Durability feat 2

No Caption Provided

Omega, TWICE as powerful as Galactus (stated on Panel by Thanos himself), fed on THREE (shown on panel) PLANETS

And Thanos survives a blast from Enraged Omega. Keep in mind Galactus fed on 4 planets was one-shotting mad celestials.

Sure, Thanos got significantly damaged and he had 3 shields, but still he faced a power level which was capable of destroying celestials themselves. Those things are nearly universal in power. And Thanos wasn't even knocked out, he was continuing the battle after that and looked fine.

Also more on it later.

Reality shaking? I will one-up that:

Loading Video...

Thanos tanks back-to-back screams from Black Bolt

Now you may ask, why is it under this category

This is the reason:

Black Bolt's scream, combined with terrigan bomb, tore apart reality, creating a 7 parasec wide hole in SPACETIME. That is 22.83 LIGHTYEARS WIDE TEAR IN SPACETIME. Infact, if you look at the last image carefully, it has caused distortion at a much bigger scale, compared to the hole.

And the first scream Thanos tanked, also blew up Terrigan Bomb.

So Thanos tanked an attack which was capable of tearing spacetime into 23 lightyear wide hole (and much greater distortion), and 3 more screams.

Multi-Galaxy Durability feat 4

Thanos walks into a black hole, 2 lightyear radius. The Black hole COLLAPSES ON ITSELF and Thanos, well he is fine except a few drops of blood here and there.

Now you might be asking, WHY IS THIS MULTI-GALACTIC?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_radius#Parameters

A black hole with the mass of milky way will have 0.2 light year radius. The black hole Thanos runs into, is 2 lightyear wide, that is equivalent to the mass of ten milky way galaxies (and milky way is a huge galaxy)

Now, not only does he survive that black hole, but also survives all of it collapsing on itself, which is equivalent to the destruction of ten milky way galaxies, all concentrated on one single point.

This with no apparent damage except a few drops of blood and loss of armor.

Multi-Galaxy+ durability feat 5

Galactus respect thread

6. Galactus was fed

5. Galactus was one-shotted (or at most two-shotted) by Annihilus's blasts (notice that large, perfectly round hole?) and killed ALL celestials

2,3,4. By the same blasts, Thanos's shield is broken like a tissue paper, and so are high heralds like Thor, Gladiator etc but Thanos tanks them like a boss, not once, not twice, but thrice on panel and is as good as new.

Remember, this isn't just killing Thor and Gladiator, but blowing them to bits and pieces

1. Thanos is mostly undamaged, only his armor looks damaged.

(Reuploaded some images because last batch of images had upload problems)

Yes, thanos would have eventually been put down by those blasts, but remember those blasts one-shotted a fed Galactus and killed all celestials of 616 universe. If it takes like 6-7 blasts to knock out Thanos, then it's not a bad showing at all, infact very very impressive

Raw power

Now that we have established that Thanos has such an excellent durability that Odin will be hard pressed to even hurt Thanos significantly, let alone injure him, let's talk about if Thanos has raw power to go toe to toe with a skyfather?

Feat 1: Fight with Tyrant

Thanos fights Tyrant toe to toe, even pummelling him before Tyrant gets extremely angry.

Now, how powerful do you think was tyrant?

I believe that Tyrant's power is common knowledge, but I still will show you

Tyrant completely plows through Annihilators level team (Arguably superior to Annihilators)

• One shotting Silver Surfer multiple times
  • Completely unhurt of their attacks
  • Even stormbreaker bounces off him
  • Everyone is one shotted or two shotted, and Tyrant isn't even serious like against Thanos

Forces an enraged Galactus to back down

Now, what does Galan do? He eats another planet (even though Galan wasn't even hungry) and confronts Tyrant

Tyrant even overwhelms Galactus himself.

He was ultimately killed by Ultimate Nullifier.

Feat 2: Fight with kosmos

Kosmos is a cosmic cube

Formerly known as the beyonder, Kosmos is combination of post retcon beyonder and Molecule Man

Some cosmic cube feats

One-shots Galactus-Doom

Galactus can be brought back to life by it

Cosmic cube powered silver surfer recreates the universe and one-shots Galactus

TL,DR: Cosmic cubes are universal level or sometimes even higher

With a mild distraction in form of skeet, Thanos easily matches a cosmic cube level being and eventually defeats her by TP

Feat 3: Fight with phoenix force Thane

Thanos fights Phoenix Force Thane equally, planets blown up, moons thrown like balls.

I don't think I need to show feats of Phoenix Force

I guess these showings prove Thanos is fully capable of hurting and harming Odin

Their previous battle

Loading Video...

Thanos and Odin have fought once before. It is worth noting that Thanos has recieved a major upgrade since then (in Thanos Imperative).

Mentality - Odin wanted to kill Thanos, being bloodlusted. Why? Because he believed Thanos defeated his son and held him hostage for some reason. On the other hand, Thanos came there to ask Odin for help. Why? Because Thor was suffering from madness and he had the control of power gem at that time.

The Battle:

Odin's attacks: He attacked Thanos 7 times

• Energy blast 1: Odin blasts Thanos with one hand, Thanos stands there, no-selling
  • Energy blast 2: Odin blasts Thanos with two hands, Thanos is slightly staggered
  • Energy blast 3*: Thanos is charging towards Odin to punch him, but Odin unleashes an energy blast which forces Thanos back. Still unfazed.
  • Rock Throwing 4: Odin uses telekinesis to throw rocks at Thanos, who destroys them with eyebeams.
  • Energy blast 5: Odin now summons Gungnir, his faithful weapon. With a massive blast of energy from Gungnir Thanos is sent flying through a castle, but Thanos has still not been knocked down yet. He still is standing good as new.
  • Energy blast 6: Odin, frustrated, releases a huge energy blast from gungnir again. However, Thanos not only tanks it but he walks through it. He walks through the blast while Odin can't seem to do anything to stop Thanos from advancing. Then he grabs Gungnir's tip.
  • Energy blast 7: When Thanos and Odin are wrestling for Gungnir's control, Odin charges an energy attack, and through the tip of gungnir, he channels the blast right into Thanos (still holding the tip of the weapon), and this blast knocks Thanos down. However, he gets back up with ease, and this display of toughness frustrates Odin and changes his mentality, as now he asks Thanos to give up instead of trying to kill him. Thanos refuses.

Thanos's attacks: Thanos only attacked Odin 4 times*

• Energy blast 1: Thanos blast Odin with one hand and Odin no-sells
  • Energy blast 2: Thanos blasts Odin with two hands, and Odin is staggered
  • Sealing attack 3: Thanos uses the attack he used on Thor, sealing him in a block of pure energy, this time without gear. Odin breaks through it.
  • Wrestling 4: Thanos walks through Gungnir's blasts and grabs its tip. He wrestles Odin for the possession of Gungnir. Odin is forced to retaliate with a charge blast to free himself and gungir from Thanos.

TL'DR version:

Thanos took 7 shots from Bloodlusted Odin, got sent flying once, and got knocked down once. However, he also no-sold once blast and walked through one blast amped by gungnir.

Odin took 2 energy blast from came_to_ask_for_help Thanos and broke through his stasis field. However, when Thanos wrestled with him, Odin needed to unleash a massive charged energy blast to free himself

Odin also said their power reserves are similar.

Now, in their previous battle, Odin had a lot of advantages, which will not be present here, and now Thanos will have some advantages. What are they?

Thanos's advantages NOW:

1. Their previous fight was in asgard. This is more than just a hometown advantage. Odin has all his resources on asgard, all special abilities, moral support, crowd support, and every single bit of asgard's realm contains divine energies which Odin can draw upon or charge his blasts with. In neutral ground, Odin won't be able to be as effective as he would be in asgard (even if the difference is very small). On the other hand, Thanos will be more effective in being able to draw upon cosmic energies when the fight takes place in a neutral grounds from the cosmos itself.
  2. Thanos did not use his shields in his previous fight with Odin. In this fight with standard gear, he will. The shield will soak up several attacks from Odin.
  3. Odin hasn't suddenly become smarter or stronger and didn't make any groundbreaking discovery in the recent years. On the other hand, Thanos is always exploring out new things again and again, unfolding new secrets about universe in Cosmic powers, Marvel Universe: The end, Annihilation, The Thanos Imperative, Thanos: Infinity Finale as well as he has faced a number of strong foes since then, becoming much more experienced and smarter fighter.
  4. Odin's power level is pretty much the same, while Thanos recieved a major upgrade in The Thanos Imperative making him much more powerful than he was in this battle.
  5. Thanos is bloodlusted while in previous fight, he was there to ask for help.

TL,DR version:

Odin is facing a stronger, smarter, better equipped and more experienced Thanos on grounds much more favourable to Thanos, who actually wants to fight Odin for real this time and to kill him.

Counters 2.0:

Thanos and reality warping

Don't worry, thanos has more feats than that scan

It is well known that Adam Warlock is highly immune to Reality Warping

A powerful rift in reality, even endangering all existence, is caused due to misuse of Reality Gem.

Warlock only crosses the first level of distortion within an inch of his life, by "hanging on" his soul gem.

If that's not enough, we see that it was just the first level, and next level was even worse

Life and death lost meaning, real and imaginary had no seperation, matter and energy become interchangeable but Warlock, with pure willpower and plotpower, survives through this level. But, then we see the last level of reality distortion - which is far tougher.

Again, by sheer willpower and plotpower, Warlock becomes one with reality itself, and finally, stabilizes the reality Gem and stops the damage which was being done to reality.

Wait, why is that important?

No Caption Provided

Thanos has tanked this reality-warping assault before Warlock came to his rescue. I'm pretty sure that Odin has nowhere near the reality warping feats to match the reality gem.

Oh, and Thanos was directly attacked by the gem:

No Caption Provided

Yes, and he survived this.

TL Dr version: Odin has nowhere near the reality warping required to reality-warp Thanos. Thanos is too good for being reality-warped.

omega instance: Is it applicable?

Now, I know Thanos had prep, but he used prep for

1. Creating 3 shields
  2. Setting up bombs which could kill Omega when triggered by a planet-busting

Thanos already has one forcefield in this battle, and I have already shown that Thanos has become much more durable than his shields (he took several of Annihilus's ship blasts which tore through his shield like tissue paper, and wasn't even close to being KO'd).

You can say that Thanos is allowed only one shield in this battle, but remember that taking 3 blasts from Annihilus's ship is better durability feat than having 3 shields.

You can argue that it is a prep time feat, but it is nothing more than a feat for a weaker Thanos + 3 shields.

It should be a good indicator for a tougher Thanos + 3 shields.

how much power did Omega use? if as was shown by B&T Thor, it only takes around star level power to oneshot thanos forcefields

If you really believe that only star level power can one shot Thanos's forcefields, then you should just ignore the presence of 3 shields instead of 1 and because in face of galactic power, 3 stars are nothing to a multi-galaxy to possibly universal level celestials.

Omega wanted Thanos dead and was briefly exhausted after this attack. That might be an indication how much power he used.

Remember that a starving Galactus one-shot a galaxy

TL, Dr version: You can not have it both ways, because you are contradicting yourself. Choose one of the arguments:

• Thanos's forcefields are star level, so the Omega instance is applicable durability feat for a weaker version of Thanos because star level is a joke to Omega or to Thanos's own durability. Therefore, it serves as another showing for Thanos's own durability.
  • This showing is not applicable because Thanos's forcefields are too tough. Therefore, Odin will have to exert a lot of effort to go through it.

Other counters:

also tanking attacks from heralds is not very impressive when dealing with a skyfather

It was put there for you to show Odin stomping someone who can do the same.

speed is utterly useless when dealing with skyfather level beings

It will help him evade some hits and land some hits. But fair enough I agree that speed won't matter much.

except Thanos himself said he didn't actually hurt Galactus. "i have no illusion that my assault has accomplished anything other than enraging galactus."

He sent Galactus flying halfway around the planet and enrages him. Meaning - Galactus didn't no-sell Thanos's blast. It didn't damage him but still, it was just a casual blast, not a suicidal blast like Odin, and still put Galactus away for 2 pages.

contrast the above with Odin actually KOing galactus

Did Odin deal more damage to Galan? Yes, but he harmed himself more in the process

Did Thanos harm himself? No

Odin may not have fallen into Odinsleep, but he was unable to continue fighting or even stand back up. Within 2-3 pages, Galactus was back up and ready to fight again "Asgardians, you tire me" while Odin had to retort to calling destroyer to keep fighting.

that's literally nothing compared to what Odin can accomplish. Odin is a galaxy buster while that version of Thor was probably around star level or above

Physical strength feats of Odin to put him above that version of Thor? Remember Thanos fought him on a pure physical basis. And B&T Thor was stated to be a threat to entire asgard and was stated to become a universal threat with enough time. Hell, if we take self-statements into account, Thor stated he was going to defeat Odin and destroy asgard. Silver Surfer stated that a planet-buster tapping into the power gem can destroy a galaxy.

also, thor ragdolls and draws blood on thanos, so while thanos was not going all out at this time that has nothing to do with his durability

A few drops on blood mean something? Beast drew blood from WWHulk. Thing drew blood from WWhulk. Blood isn't always a damage indicator especially when its a few drops of nosebleed.

as you yourself said they were evenly matched. thanos could not beat thor, he could only win by using a special weapon he made

There's nothing to proof that Thanos couldn't have beaten him on his own, he got bored and was just testing his tech, which he integrated into himself later.

meh, that's a really good feat but not enough to harm Odin who in a weaker state tanked an attack from Seth empowered by the entire Egyptian pantheon that rocked the space time continuum.

The scan says Odin has fallen. And I have provided a durability feat which one-ups this (The terrigan bomb one)

Also more on it later-on.

Coutners 2.1

1. After his battle with infinity Odin undoes all the damage caused on a multi-galactic scale

The scan only shows Odin repairing some cracks in buildings, stopping some earthquakes and caling floods. It doesn't look multi-galactic. Hell, it doesn't even look multi-solar. He doesn't even restore any suns and planets.

Also, no suns and planets were destroyed. All Odin did was repair some natural disasters in several planets, a lot of planets.

2. Odin absorbs and imprisons Surtur (galaxy buster) inside himself

Scans of Surtur busting a galaxy under his own power?

And Odin imprisons a defeated Surtur, for which he had to lose all odin force.

3. Odin manipulates all the EM particles in the universe to imprison Surtur in the earth

A misrepresntation of the scan. Odin's just giving planet earth its rotation, and that's planetary not universal. And it says cosmos, which may simply mean space.

It says Odin trapped Surtur in the rotation of earth by its centrifugal forces, a rotation which continues to this very day.

The earth rotates once every 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.09053 seconds, called the sidereal period, and its circumference is roughly 40,075 kilometers. Thus, the surface of the earth at the equator moves at a speedof 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour

A centrifugal force of this level imprisons Surtur. It suddenly makes the last scan look unimpressive. Also, the heat of the earth's core is stated to be Surtur's heat. Suddenly makes Surtur below planetary.

This is hurting your own case. Heh, so Surtur can be imprisoned by planetary rotation, then the last scan is useless.

4. Odin tears the tenth realm from yggdrasil and binds it in a hut.

This is not impressive.

No Caption Provided

Thor and Beta ray Bill lift Asgard itself, so all you have shown is, Odin is more powerful than Thor and Bill combined. Which is obvious.

So, realms bound to yggrasil aren't that heavy.

5,6,7. Odin recreates everything in asgard space

This is a decent RW feat but again, Asgard was lifted by Thor and BRB, so a planetary feat at best.

Also, let's check this again, shall we

Obviously recreating a planet. Asgard is planetary just like all other realms including jotunheim etc, and even midgard.

8. The realms of yggdrasil are confirmed as full infinite universes

Except one statement doesn't throw the feats out of window.

Thor lifts asgard - Check

Infinity gems of 616 Universe work on asgard - Check

Silver Surfer can fly to asgard - Check

In the recent Unworthy Thor comics, entire (old) asgard is trapped by Collector - Check

In the recent Thor comics, Jane Thor and War Thor clash was visible from all the nine realms. None of them are multiversal.

Odin recreating asgard - check

Oh, and surtur threatened nine realms, don't tell me surtur is multiversal.

Literally everyone of them confirm that Asgard and the realms are not universes. One statement is not above all feats

Even midgard is just a planet. It makes sense for the realms to be planetary like Midgard (earth)

Even Yggdrasil itself is nowhere near the size of a universe, let alone so large that it dwarfs nine universes which you are suggesting.

Okay, so when do we move on to impressive feats?

actually the scepter has no power the scepter is a worthless trinket, without Odin

Then why was Odin fighting for the possession of scepter like his life depended on it? Why doesn't he let it go like the scans that your provided later on?

Or maybe that Loki scans had some context?

while its true what you say that the size of an attack does not really matter, by reading the description of the blast it is made clear it did destroy planets on a galaxy level scale. More feats will be shown later as well that prove Odin has the fire power to kill the mad titan, for this feat is one of his lesser ones

Agreed that theenergy released was powerful, but it is not creating a galaxy-wide explosion. They are flying around the galaxy destroying planets and impressing stars with their heat. Especially since we see that the blast area is barely bigger than Odin and Enchanter's bodies.

Anyways, I am not going to lowball this, this is a respectable feat. Possibly the best one so far. The only problem is that it is specifically stated that it comes out to be from the scepter and Odin was fighting with his life on the line for it.

2. while weakened and drained of all power Odin was still able to restrain and drain Zelia, who was twice as powerful as odin with the OF (she was injured at the time, but its still impressive)

So if a nearly powerless Odin can restrain someone twice as poewrful as Odin himself, then Thanos sure as hell can restrain Odin (in this thread) who is only once as powerful as himself.

Thanks mate

2. Odin stalemates galactus in TP.

While Odin doesn't use TP much he is still a mental powerhouse on the level of abstracts like galactus, dwarfing the likes of Xavier or thanos.

I have no counter for that, except the fact that Odin doesn't use TP in combat situations. And Thanos's mind is extremely twisted and well-guarded from TP attacks as even when someone has been able to enter his mind, they have not been able to survive there (Shaman Nate Grey and Spectrum to name a few).

Anyways, since Odin mostly doesnt use TP in combat, this only shows that Thanos's TP is useless

Counters 2.2:

1. Odin no sells a anihillus attacks, even though anihillus was amped with a portion of the odinforce

That attack couldn't even knock thor down to his knees. Odin no-selling it is not impressive when dealing with Thanos the mad titan.

Odin in a weakened state is able to withstand the blasts of seth empowered by the entire Egyptian pantheon (think odin with all the souls of asgard). Seth's attack shook the universe yet odin survived

The same seth getting hurt by a little Rock smashed into him? Okay

Also, this attack KO'd Odin, and a knockout counts as defeat.

Odin can tank the attacks of surtur, a casual galaxy buster by himself but who with the sword of twilight can shake the nine realms

Correction : Odin was fallen by Surtur while Thor survived the same attacks. Read your own scan dude.

Also, back on Surtur,

• Thor was able to hold surtur on bay in the exact same scan
  • He was imprisoned by rotation of earth
  • His flames are equivalent to heat of core of earth

Why is this scan even impressive at all?

And again, realms are planetary at best, as I pointed out above. Therefore it is equivalent to shaking 9 planets

Odin's clash with surtur sends shockwaves through the nine universes realms of yggdrasil

It was surtur's blows. And it is multi-planetary

Unless you are trying to imply that Surtur's blows are multiversal.

Odin's battle with seth destroys planets, extinguishes stars and shatters galaxies

Except it doesn't say that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It says that

1. They are shaking distant planets, and the streets below them are also shaking
  2. This is confirmed by sudden eaarthquakes felling stone structures in scan 4 that you posted
  3. The power they are using in the battle is strong enough to extinguish stars

So, Odin and Seth were using star-level power for entire course of the battle, not galaxy level.

Also, what does "dead" galaxy even mean? An empty galaxy? A Galaxy with no suns? Because if so, then it doesn't make them galaxy busters.

There was no emphasis made on the damage done by this battle either. Usually, when a fight destroys galaxy, emphasis is made on the damage.

Plus, it was not an energy-projection destructive feat. It was a multi-plane existence battle, affecting reality. See your own scan 5. And again, an equally savage fight rages below them on streets

TL-DR: One can't shake or destroy Galaxy with Star level power.

Also, another problem is that two fodder frost giants gave him trouble and tanked attacks from the same seth TWICE in the same issue, and the second time, one of them wasn't even KO'd, just heavily injured

Apparently, they also put up a fairly adequate fight according to Seth himself (off-panel)

And again, after several pages

They get up again, attack Seth and get blasted again, still survive.

Oh, and LOKI managed to fight him off for over half an issue. He was defeated but still put up a hell of a fight. And that was a weakened Loki.

Odin and infinity (which is just half of Odin's soul given life, so the whole feat is odins) destroy galaxies in their fight and effect far distant galaxies

Okay, this looks impressive if we don't know the context. However, I want to elaborate:

First of all, this isn't half of Odin vs half of Odin but MUCH more

Infinity is called a foe more powerful Odin has ever faced, and POWER FROM BEYOND

It was again refered as POWER FROM BEYOND and as Odin and Thor confirm, it is a cosmic enchantment to create an Illusion of covering planets and worlds into darkness

and most importantly, when it wsa confirmed to be more than that later:

Also, it was no under Odin's own power, as he was tapping into a fraction of the power of abstract Infinity

This is what Infinity was doing

Again, and this scan confirms that THERE WAS NO DESTRUCTION, just getting invisible

And it took days for the darkness to grow

Again, Infinity grabs and vanishes a planet

Thor tanks a blast from possessed Odin

Infinity is still seizing planets

So, basically, ALL THE DAMAGE DONE was infinity consciously reaching out for the planets and hiding them under its own influence.

The word "Galaxy" is used once in a scan and we ignore what is shown over and over again in 5 issues straight?

Summary:

• Odin may be perhaps more powerful but Thanos is definitely in the same realm of power. Odin himself said their power reserves are similar.
  • Odin's best feats are kinda questionable, and most instances have been debunked.
  • Thanos's durability on the other hand, exceeds Odin as well as is more than enough to tank his attacks. He has even done it in the past.
  • Thanos has greater raw physicals
  • Thanos's raw power is enough to harm Odin when he is trying hard enough
  • Most of Odin's showings have been debunked. His best showings shown so far are multi-star level / multi-solar level or higher.
  • Thanos can handle Odin's reality warping
  • Odin rarely uses his versatility

Thanos eventually outlasts Odin and wins this fight

A note to my opponent:

Asgardianbrony

You have heavily relied on "realms are universes" but there is plenty of evidence to prove otherwise. I know that you are still holding back a couple of Odin's best showings. You better bring them out, because I'm also holding some of Thanos's top-tier showings.

One feat about seth is borderline questionable despite being good.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By APEX_pretador

@asgardianbrony: DONE!!!

You will not enjoy this post. Will give you a lot to work.

Hope you go all-out in the next post

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this still going on? Damn

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this still going on? Damn

It was always going on, just that I was too slow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Great Post. You convinced me that Thanos could actually beat Odin

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to be tagged for voting when this is done. I must say thtat i enjoy the format here

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Superimpressive post. Very well put together. I was like "what? Odin stomps". But you changed my mind around.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorgfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v, this is looking great

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I was bored, and did some calculations on that black hole feat:

Taking your calculation of 10 milky ways actually put the size of the black hole at roughly: 3.121 light years, not two. So to get the actual depicted size, the mass (solar mass) would actually be 7 TRILLION solar masses with a radius of 2.185 light years, that's 0.25 the distance between us and Sirius...

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=black+hole+7+trillion+solar+masses&rawformassumption=%7B%22FVarOpt%22%7D+-%3E+%7B%7B%22BlackHoleNumeric%22,+%22Q%22%7D%7D here's a fancy calculator if you want to check out the amount of energy he tanked, the gravity pressure etc. its all of the charts.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By APEX_pretador

@jardinain2: What calc did you do for the first one? Edit: even if that's true, it means it's equivalent of 6 milky ways and still multi Galaxy

Also, I'll make sure you don't get bored

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

What calc did you do for the first one?

I took the average Milky Way mass (1 trillion solar masses) and ran it through a calculator to get a metric weight, then added over the minimum solar mass for a black hole to form, took the size via horizon radius and multiplied it out until I hit 2ly (roughly) and then I imputed everything into the calculator to get a metric distance, size, entropy, and energy factor.

Also, I'll make sure you don't get bored

I meant I was bored in general, sorry. The CaV post was awesome.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Amazing post man , well worth the wait , I do have a few things to add would you rather me pm you or post here ?