• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

4 Supermen (Multiple)

No Caption Provided

Vs

MCU Thanos with IG (2018 Infinity War movie)

No Caption Provided

Scenario -

MCU Thanos with all the Kidney Stones decides to try his chance against multiple Supermen.

Morals off for everyone.Speed is not equalised.No BFR.I repeat speed is not equalised.

This CAV is being done because @thanos_thebadas thinks MCU Thanos can own Multiple Supermen (Post-crisis, New 52, Smallville and DCEU Supermen) with massively more feats just because of finger snap with not nerfs on Superman.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ig-thanos-mcu-vs-post-crisis-superman-new-52-super-1946993/?page=5

@thanos_thebadas You wanted me to add DCEU Wonder Woman as well. To be honest I might only use feats from Superman post-crisis and onward.

Rules for voting :

This is a debate between "me and Thanos thebadas" Please do not interfere in the debate. You can ask to be tagged for votes or can ask to be tagged every time one of us makes a post.

You can not post anything regarding the battle or the debate till it is over, both of us have made 3 posts and opened it for voting.

After the debate is over, and the title shows "open for votes", you can vote. Remember that you do not vote for who should win according to you or according to the feats or logic, but you have to vote for the better debater, solely on the evidence provided.

You have to see who presented their case better and made a convincing argument on how their character wins. Give reasons for your vote. If a vote is or looks biased, we will not count it.

#3 Posted by KanyeCosby (7190 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V. By the way, fix the Superman in the title. It says Supermam. Also, I’m not sure if this was a joke, but it says Thanos with the kidney stones in the OP.

#5 Posted by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#6 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: you can make an full argument detailing everything. Like me and my opponent did here. CAV

Looks like you want to go first. If not I could post soon.

#10 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by jashugan (6640 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#16 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

oh boi...

#17 Posted by Chimeroid (9267 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: you can't make a CaV yet. There are no GIFs for Thanos. I mean, finding actual feats will be nigh impossible.

#19 Posted by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: I see. Well I would recommend you read one or a few to get an idea for how they are done. They are different from normal battle threads as you & your opponent are making full cases for your characters. Usually in the format of:

1. Opener:

• The first post where you detail your characters stats & abilities usually with feats accompanying them.
  • You can begin to make your case/argument here.

2. Counters

• The second post where refute your opponents points & continue making your own
  • Provide more feats/scans as needed for your argument

3. Closer

• Where you make final arguments & points.
  • Close things out.

I will tell you now, what you currently have does not suffice and will only guarantee you losing. If you want some examples on how to format a CAV post. I can give you some

#20 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#21 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: My opponent feels fully confident he is ready, but I see what you mean. I am not repping Thanos. Somehow he has to manage the gifs. I see some people already using it on other threads though.

#24 Posted by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: No need to apologize. I just want both of you to go into this with as fair of a chance as possible.

#25 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that Thanos would slaughter this battle. He could simply pause time using the time stone, and then transmute them into bubbles or bricks and paper as shown in the movie.

If this is your opener, I think you need to do a bit more research. Openers need to have a little bit more contend to them then just 2 sentences.

#29 Edited by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: Scanlations aren't what I am talking about here. You need an introduction for the character, your opening points, your conclusion etc. etc. You are essentially writing an argumentative essay.

#30 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#32 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what? Forget it...

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#33 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1268 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruceveidt: Please just leave me alone. Please....

You just deleted your previous post.

Piece of advise. Next time be humble and listen.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#35 Posted by blackpantherisb (7269 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
#36 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

#37 Posted by KanyeCosby (7190 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. That’s the best CaV I’ve ever seen. @empressofdread I think you’re going to have a hard time refuting his argument.

#38 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. That’s the best CaV I’ve ever seen. @empressofdread I think you’re going to have a hard time refuting his argument.

He outright deleted all his posts except the 2 where he gives up and ask to leave him alone.

Shortest CAV i've seen yet lol

#39 Posted by phillip33 (4281 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would anyone want to be tagged for this? Not only does one person have a sub 300 post count and going a against a pretty solid debater, but the match is also complete spite. There is no way to make this match fair. Equalize speed, then thanos snaps. Base stats supermen blitz one shot.

#40 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would anyone want to be tagged for this? Not only does one person have a sub 300 post count and going a against a pretty solid debater, but the match is also complete spite. There is no way to make this match fair. Equalize speed, then thanos snaps. Base stats supermen blitz one shot.

The opponent felt very confident on going agaisnt the Supermen.

I asked to get tagged because i saw all his previous posts in another thread, which were complete nonsense, and wanted to see what would happen here.

But thus, it already ended.

#41 Posted by phillip33 (4281 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruceveidt: well it’s up to personal preference, but I for one am never a fan of an experienced member of the vine taking advantage of someone who just joined, and likely has never even read through a CAV before.

#42 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruceveidt: well it’s up to personal preference, but I for one am never a fan of an experienced member of the vine taking advantage of someone who just joined, and likely has never even read through a CAV before.

Trust me, no one is taking advantage of him.

THIS is the thread i'm talking about.

He complete ignored every single feat and argument made and just kept on posting the same responses to everyone. Then when challenged for a CaV he even asked to throw in more characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#43 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Speed is not equalised.
  • I repeat speed is not equalised.

???

Umm

#44 Posted by phillip33 (4281 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I am not taking advantage of anyone here. I basically laid down all the facts in that thread first. Then I asked him if he was up for a cav because he basically was rejecting the facts at least according to me. He was confident enough.

I also think maybe listing out all the facts in this CAV might change his opinion. If it does its a big deal.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#47 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

the last thing we need is more Thanos ponies..

#48 Posted by phillip33 (4281 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: well to each their own i guess. He didn’t seem like he was going to have his mind changed regardless, but cheers for trying.

#49 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by phillip33 (4281 posts) - - Show Bio