CaV: Superman (TMWQ) vs. Saitama (TA666)!

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman (TMWQ) vs. Saitama (TA666)!

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. In character
  2. Standard gear
  3. Win via incapacitation, KO or death
  4. No amps, prep, or outside help
  5. New 52 Superman
  6. Anime / Webcomic / Manga feats for Saitama

Earth
Earth

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666:

Superman:

No Caption Provided

• Superman is an icon known by millions worldwide, and as a result he doesn't really need an introduction. However, here's a little something anyway. I'm sure you know the story. Sent to Earth as infant from a dying planet, raised by the Kent family, incredible powers bestowed to him by the Earth's yellow sun, grew up to be one of Earth's greatest defenders, and so on.

The Fight:

Superman, by feats, is simply on another level compared to Saitama. There's no debating this. He vastly outclasses Saitama in strength, striking power, durability, and so on.

• Striking

Clark has displayed striking power on a planetary scale, such as the time he shook the Earth with a single punch (the punch was so strong that it could be felt from the farthest edges of Earth's atmosphere).

Superman's strikes have also harmed/given pause to characters with durability far greater than Saitama such as H'el (as seen in the preivous scans, H'el took a planet shaking punch that did minimal damage to him, but Clark is able to draw blood from him with one of his punches), and Darkseid (who's fight with Highfather resulted in the destruction of a planet that they both easily survived).

• Speed

Superman can easily keep pace with Saitama. One could even argue that he surpasses him. Superman was able to tag the Flash with a casual flick. This is the same Flash that was shown to have instinctive femtosecond reaction speeds early on in the New 52.

Superman also has no issues launching consecutive punches at high-speeds. Some examples include the time he blitzed Orion with a flurry of punches, as well as an instance where he uses consecutive strikes to burrow under the ground at high-speeds.

• Durability

Saitama's average/"normal" punches won't do much to Clark. He's taken much greater punishment than what Saitama can generally put out, and strugged of. Ex: Getting kicked across multiple states, and only being pissed off as a result.

The only thing that Saitama can do to hurt Clark is use serious punches (something he won't start off with in character), and for that to happen Saitama would need to Hit Clark. I'm not update to date with the Manga, but the only instance of Saitama I recall using a serious punch was against Boros, who was completely stationary and the punch itself seemed to require a lot of winding up compared to his average punches).

• Flight

Clark's flight (which faster than light given the fact that he can go from the Earth to the Sun within seconds) gives him a massive advantage in this fight, and is especially useful against an opponent who can't fly as it makes them easier to avoid. It also allows Clark to do stuff like punch Saitama into the air, and put him into a disadvantage state since he won't be as mobile.

Clark can also utilize his flight speed to bull-rush Saitama, and it's also worth nothing that even in flight he can react/perform at high speeds like the time the narrator described Clark's speed as rivaling lightning when blocked several blast whilst in flight.

• Heat-vision & Super-breath

I'm not going to dive into either of these. I don't see them being a huge factor in this fight. At best they'll be miner distractions for Saitama.

Why Superman Wins:

1. Clark vastly outclasses Saitama in raw stats. I didn't even dive into Clark's vastly superior strength which famously allowed him to casually lift the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight (without sunlight).
  2. Clark's strikes will bypass Saitama's durability as they've shown to hit harder than anything Saitama has survived so far.
  3. Clark is just as fast, if not faster, than Saitama.
  4. Saitama's normal punches won't have any significant impact on Clark as he's taken worst without damage, and Saitama won't open up with a serious punch (which he'd have to land on Clark even though he'll be put down before he actually gets the chance, and a serious punch seems to require a lot of winding up).
  5. Superman's flight gives him a massive advantage in this fight, and it's something he often utilizes when facing off against opponents.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JaylinFreeman  Online

TAEP

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666 I might edit my post a bit. Not any of the information. I'm probably going to change some stuff to hyper-links. This new site update sucks, and ruined the format a bit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers