CaV: Starjun(KingGuinness) vs Madara Uchiha(Streak619)

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Starjun:

Repped by KingGuinness
Repped by KingGuinness

Versus

Madara Uchiha:

Repped by yours truly
Repped by yours truly

Conditions and stipulations

• In character, but very serious.
  • Standard gear.
  • No prep time or knowledge for either of the combatants.
  • Duo are pre-timeskip.
  • Madara is composite pre-JJ.
  • Edo stamina + immortality are banned.
  • Win by death only, no BFR or incapacitation will be counted.

No Caption Provided

Note:

• This is a CaV, desist from posting your opinion on the outcome of the battle or posting comments/engaging in conversations that will derail the topic of this thread.
  • If you wish to be tagged for voting, then comment as such.
  • While voting, do not vote with your opinion on the battle as a basis for the vote, but vote for who you think convinced you of their stance.
  • Votes without a valid reason/justification will not be considered, this is to avoid biased or unfounded votes

Asides from that, we hope you enjoy the debate. :)

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting, TAEP

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP and T4V

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ourmanuel

TAEP and T4V

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starjun: Vice-Chef Of Gourmet Corp

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Starjun (スタージュン Sutājun) is a former Sous Chef of the Gourmet Corp., one of the major antagonists of the series and Toriko's twin and rival. He is the 2nd strongest member of the Gourmet Corp.[1)

General Information & Ability Breakdown:

• Superhuman physical characteristics
  • Burner Knife
  • Intimidation
  • Fire manipulation
  • Ultimate routine
  • Gourmet cells

Starjun has a fairly straightforward powerset, however there are a couple of abilities that probably need some explaining.

Burner Knife: Starjun's main weapon. It's a kitchen knife that is designed to cut through and simultaneously grill flesh at the same time, basically making it a fire blade.

Gourmet Cells: Gourmet Cells are the embodiment of savoriness and Appetite Energy. They're incredibly useful strength enhancing cells that are present inside every relevant individual, and they allow for regeneration and adaptive evolution. In a way, you can look at them as the Toriko equivalent of Chakra.

Intimidation: Intimidation, also known as Battle Mode, is a technique wherein an individual can instill a great amount of fear into their opponent, either by performing a physically imposing act or summoning their gourmet demon. Intimidation is perfect against physically weaker opponents or opponents with low willpower. It's also worth noting that Intimidation scales to a characters physical abilities and overall energy, so Intimidation feats performed by weaker characters can be scaled to stronger ones.

Ultimate Routine: I'll explain this in great detail in a later segment, don't you worry my friend.

If you have anymore questions regarding Starjun's abilities, just ask and I'll gladly answer. Now, with all the boring stuff out of the way let's get onto the more interesting and exciting stuff, the feats.

Physical Stats:

As you can expect coming from a verse like Toriko, Starjun has an incredible amount of raw power. I'm confident he eclipses Madara in all aspects of physical combat and would annihilate him in CQC.

To prove my claim, I'll start off by showing Starjun's impressive speed. In Toriko and Starjun's first physical encounter, they prepare for battle. In approximately half a second, Starjun mentions he could have killed Toriko 10 times over:

This is incredibly impressive for multiple reasons. For one, Toriko reacted to natural lightning 3 times while inside a giant cumulonimbus cloud:

This is more impressive than most, if not all of the lightning timing feats in the HST. Why? Due to a couple of reasons. For one, Toriko was several kilometers into the air, meaning the distance between him and the lightning bolt is much shorter. And secondly, Toriko was inside a giant cumulonimbus cloud. He was constantly being bombarded by -50 degree cold, hail and gale force winds, alongside all types of other erratic weather conditions.

To make the feat even more impressive, Toriko is capable of a particular technique that can be described as move reading. Due to his vast experience as a Gourmet Hunter, Toriko is able to predict the movements of creatures much faster than himself:

And to top it all off, Toriko accomplished all this 3 power creeps before even meeting Starjun. In typical shonen manga fashion, Toriko undergoes massive power creeps at the end of each arc, meaning he'd have far better reaction speed by the time he met Starjun and yet he was still horribly outclassed in speed. This feat should make Starjun no less than Mach 2,800 at bare minimum, which already seems beyond Madara's speed tier (I've read all of Naruto btw). Not convinced? Then allow me to post another speed feat to solidify my assertion.

During Toriko and Starjun's second fated meeting, when they finally battle in person after several hundreds chapters worth of build-up (Epic build-up btw), Starjun pulls off a couple of impressive speed feats. That being reacting to Toriko's attacks and generally keeping up with him:

Toriko has incredibly fast attack speed, and this is most clearly demonstrated when he casually threw a Flying Fork from the Waterfall Basin Of Life across Gourmet World and seemingly into a Battle Wolf's territory:

Just so you get an understanding of how impressive this feat is, I'll need to map out a rough distance.

The Waterfall Basin Of Life is located on Zabel Island, which is apart of Area 7 (Circled red) and the place where Toriko's Fork reached was Area 2 (Ring of islands outlined in blue):

No Caption Provided

Now, I'm sure you're curious of what the random green lines are, right? Well, the green line in the middle of the map represents the distance from the World Kitchen to the Wool Continent, a distance stated to be approximately 65,000 kilometers:

Comparing the green lines will show you that the distance between the top of Area 7 and the bottom ring of Area 2 is comparable, although slightly shorter than the complete 65,000 kilometer distance stated in the above panels.

Using a conservative distance of 50,000 kilometers (Based on the comparison between the green lines) and a timeframe of around 15 seconds (Rough estimate based on panel transitions) will give you a speed of roughly Mach 9,710, which is nigh sub-relativistic. I know what you may be thinking, "sub relativistic? Nani!?" "Is that consistent?"

Don't get it twisted, my friend. Toriko directly scales to at least near sub-relativistic speed by virtue of Terry, his pet wolf, keeping up with the Fang King, who casually dodged multiple orbital lasers:

Based on the speed feats I've showcased thus far, i can comfortably say that Starjun is at bare minimum high quadruple mach, if not outright sub-relativistic. I think it'd be very hard for you to make a case for Madara being comparable in speed to Starjun at all. The best i think you can do is argue that he won't get lol blitzed, but Starjun still has the speed advantage and would certainly outpace him in CQC.

With speed out of the way, let's move onto durability/endurance. Durability/endurance is Starjun's greatest physical attribute and i believe has more than enough of it to tank Madara's attacks.

For Starjun's first showing of durability, here he takes a bloodlusted Toriko's Full Course of attacks, a Full Course consisting of a Leg Fork, multiple 50-Hit Spiked Punches, a Leg Knife Boomerang and a Cannon Fork:

To put in perspective the amount of accumulative damage Starjun took here, I'll talk about Toriko's attack power.

In the Four Beasts Arc (The arc previous to when Toriko and Starjun fought), Toriko's Leg Knife Boomerang created a fissure that extended past the horizon and his Cannon Fork one shotted the Fang King:

Taking all the variables into account, the Leg Boomerang should honestly be an island busting attack. What am i basing this off you ask? Check it.

The Toriko planet has a circumference of approximately 220,000 kilometers:

No Caption Provided

With the circumference known, we can figure out the planet's diameter, which is roughly 70,028 kilometers:

No Caption Provided

Now that we know the planet's diameter, the last thing we need to know in order to calculate the length of the fissure Toriko created is to figure out the height at which Toriko (And us, the readers) is viewing the horizon. Thankfully, god bless Mitsutoshi's ass for providing numbers for basically everything, that's easy to figure out. As shown in the scans up above, we're viewing the horizon roughly even with the Fang King's head height, which according to the Fang King's character profile, is approximately 170 meters:

No Caption Provided

Plugging all that into the planetary parameter calculator tells us that the distance to the horizon in this case would be 109 kilometers:

No Caption Provided

That's a country length gash that Toriko just carved into the ground. Now granted, Leg Boomerang is a cutting attack and the fissure is only a couple hundred meters wide, so it wouldn't be country level, but island level should be reasonable. The potency of Toriko's Cannon Fork should scale to this as well seeing as it completely punctured the Fang King's chest whereas Leg Boomerang only cut into it's hind leg.

Moving onto another one of Toriko's attacks, i present to you the 50-Hit Nail Gun. When Toriko first invented this technique, he decided to test it's power by destroying a mountain:

This occurred before the Cooking Festival (Where he and Starjun fought) and this was when Toriko just invented the technique, so by the time he fought Starjun it's safe to assume the attack probably became stronger.

To sum everything up, what we have here essentially is Starjun ate 2 island busting piercing attacks on top of 5 mountain busting punches. The result was that his mask shattered and he coughed up a bit of blood. This is an excellent durability feat because it has all 3 types of durability, blunt force, piercing and energy. The scary thing here is that this was only the damage Starjun took at the start of the fight. After this, Toriko and Starjun proceed to battle for 6 or 7 more chapters, and in those 6 or 7 more chapters Starjun takes about a couple dozen more attacks from Toriko before actually beating Toriko. I'll get into those durability feats if the situation calls for it but for now i think I've shown enough.

I'll skip over strength for now, since i intend to reveal that later.

Fire Manipulation/Ultimate Routine:

This is where the spicy stuff happens (No pun intended, heh). I'm aware that Madara has a long list of abilities, but what Starjun lacks in quantity he more than makes up for it in quality. Starjun's basic and primary power is his ability to manipulate vast quantities of highly potent flames, flames of which he uses in conjunction with his Burner Knife to create some pretty devastating offense.

Just so you get an idea of the casual amount of heat Starjun can generate, here he casually melts Toriko's Fork Spiked Punch and vaporizes a swarm of his Flying Fork/Knives by simply unsheathing his Burner Knife:

According to Toriko himself, the boiling point of his Fork/Knives is 2,800 degrees Celsius, and Star can dish out heat of that magnitude in vast quantities. A technique that showcases this particularly well is Blazing Whirlwind, wherein Starjun creates a giant funnel of flames around himself to stonewall Toriko's attacks:

This technique in particular can be used to nullify Madara's own fire style attacks and stonewall his Wood Style techniques.

However, fire manipulation in of itself isn't Starjun's most potent form of attack. Starjun's greatest and most potent form of attacks is combining his fire manip with Ultimate Routine. Now, you're probably thinking to yourself what the f***k is Ultimate Routine... Well, to put it simply, Ultimate Routine is a form of low level reality warping. By imagining an event or scenario strongly enough, a person is able to create an impression of that event or scenario actually occurring and succeeding in physical reality. Here's the explanation given by Aimaru (The character we first see use the technique) in the manga:

As you can see, Aimaru is able to bring things into reality by simply imagining it strong enough, as he showcases by forming an ulcer in his stomach. What's most noteworthy about Ultimate Routine however is that it isn't limited by tiers. Toriko was several tiers above Aimaru in terms of raw power/ability and yet Aimaru would have killed him with Ultimate Routine if he went through with it, meaning even if Madara is somehow above Starjun in raw power, Ultimate Routine would still affect and kill him.

By using Ultimate Routine, Starjun is able to create an "impression" of Toriko being cut in half:

Continuing on with this, Starjun and Toriko have an enormous clash of Ultimate Routines, threatening to kill each other several times over if they hadn't countered each others Routines with their own:

The most notable thing here is that Ultimate Routine is spammable. Spammable low level reality warping is something that i don't think Madara has a counter for, to my knowledge.

Conclusion & Strategy:

This is fairly simple. What i wanted to get across with my opener is that:

• Starjun is noticeably faster than Madara
  • Starjun's durability is enough to take Madara's attacks
  • Starjun is far stronger than Madara
  • Starjun's fire manipulation can counter Madara's Wood Style techniques
  • Starjun's Ultimate Routine screws Madara over and could kill him with a single attack

My strategy for now is fairly straightforward and simple. Starjun is going to pressure and overwhelm Madara in CQC with a combination of his speed, fire manip and ultimate routine. Starjun's raw durability would allow him to take Madara's attacks without much issue and continue to fight.

@streak619@hittheassasin@darthjhawk@mr_ingenuity@maestromage@vsw@faradaysloth@ourmanuel

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP and T4V please

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vsw

Looking good

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking great

Looking forward to seeing how Streak can mess this up.

T4V

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Starjun is even more powerful than I remembered.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Streak619

Uchiha Madara: Yo no Kyūseisha

When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred....
When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred....

Foreword

Alright, I'm really looking forward to this CaV, not only is it a tremendously interesting battle to think about with many variables to consider, but I just love the theme and the feel as well, and I hope you the reader do too as well. Lemme start by saying that was a great opener, it almost made me break a sweat(almost) haha. But seriously that was really good, initially I was almost even convinced by it lol. However after I read it a few more times I realised I could very solidly make a case for Madara winning, and that is what I will be attempting to be doing now, so sit back and buckle your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

But not before some Madara awesome

Loading Video...

And skip past the introductions that this man does not need, and right into the main course:

Naruto dictionary:

Chakra: The main power source of the series. A mixture of physical and spiritual energy. It is the basis for almost every technique. Ninjas can mold their chakra to form a variety of powers that includes walking on water, walking up trees and buildings, creating illusions, and forming jutsu. Chakra has 5 basic natures: Fire, water, wind, Earth and lightning.

Jutsu: Essentially the main umbrella that the series' abilities fall under. There are three further categories:

• Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu involves molding chakra into physical forms. Ninjutsu can be used for medical purposes, shape transformation, and nature transformation. These techniques often involve the use of hand seals.

• Genjutsu: Unlike ninjutsu, genjutsu attacks the victim's mind rather than body. These manipulate the flow of chakra within a person's brain causing illusions to occur. Genjutsu is capable of being stopped by an outside force.

• Taijutsu: Taijutsu does not require chakra, but chakra can be used to enhance physical power (the gates). It involves any techniques that focus on martial arts or natural human abilities.

Sharingan: A special eye that grants the users various abilities genetically restricted to the Uchiha clan

Mangekyou sharingan: A superior version of the Sharingan which grants the user greater and more abilities.

Abilities

Sharingan:

Sharingan is a special eye that is genetically restricted to the Uchiha clan. The eye grants the user three basic abilities. It grants the user immense enhanced overall kinetic vision, perception speed and precog:

Chapter 230: Time of Awakening!

With increased kinetic vision and perception, the Sharingan allows the user to copy movements rather effortlessly. Using this Sasuke was able to copy the movements of someone's hand during a written test to recreate their answers:

Chapter 41: The Devil's Whisper

And was able to copy Lee's fighting style entirely and completely using the Sharingan:

Chapter112: Sasuke's Taijutsu

Which is incredible, because Lee's taijutsu is nothing to scoff at. The sharingan also increases range to the point of allowing the user to see on sub-sellular levels:

Chapter 359: Those Eyes Again...

It allows the user to use genjutsu, which are illusionary techniques or TP.. Madara has used genjutsu thrice, each time to instantly enslave or incapacitate his opponent:

And that's it for the basic sharingan abilities

Mangekyō Sharingan:

The MS is a higher version of the sharingan. It retains the original Sharingan's abilities to greater degrees, and grants the user new abilities. One ability that all users possessing both MS obtain is:

Susanoo

The Susanoo allows the user to manifest a chakra avatar around them in the form of a warrior

Chapter 464: The Power of Darkness

Providing great defense as well as equally great offense. Madara however takes it a step further and can activate a Perfect Susanoo:

Chapter 590: The Kage's Burden

A much larger and more powerful version. Which could slice mountains from kilometers away and flip them into the air with just shockwaves:

Chapter 589: Edo Tensei Jutsu Released
Chapter 589: Edo Tensei Jutsu Released

Izanagi:

A jutsu that turns an outcome of reality, like death, into illusion

Chapter 510: A Shocking Forbidden Jutsu

And that sums up everything Madara's MS has ever demonstrated

Ninjutsu:

Madara has a lot of versatility even asides from his dojutsu. As an Uchiha, he has some incredibly powerful firestyle. For starters:

Fire style: Majestic Destroyer Flame

Chapter 628: From Here on and Out

The size of the attacks scale roughly to the Juubi which is a small mountain sized creature. And yes, we can say Attack Potency >= size here because even the weakest fireball jutsus in the verse can vaporise the ground upon simple contact:

Chapter 7: Kakashi's conclusion

As you can see these flames can vaporise are extremely potent and can vporise rock the same size as their own, and we can also safely assumes rinnegan Hashi-amped Madara's Jutsu potency >>> 13 year old Sasuke's jutsu potency. So a mountain size firestyle jutsu from Madara would easily have mountain+ attack potency. Which is quite impressive. Moving on;

Wood style

Madara possesses 1st hokage Hashirama's wood stylee techniques because he took a bit of Hashirama's cells and added it to his own body and then essentially began to harvest them. However since his revival he has stated to have woodstyle on par with Hashirama himself:

Chapter 609: The End
Chapter 609: The End

Which is quite imoressive considering what Hashirama is capable of. However let's look at some feats and uses.

Wood style: Deep Flowering Forest Emerence

This jutsu is essentially releasing a wave of huge wave of creeping roots/branches that attack the victim and bloom flowers that that give out KOing pollen:

Chapter 575: Stone Will

The forest extended almost all the way to the horizon

Chapter 588: The Kage's Burden
Chapter 588: The Kage's Burden

And each of those Susanoos are a lot larger than one might think at first glance:

Chapter 392: Susanoo
Chapter 392: Susanoo

Which pretty wide AoE and size.

Wood style: Wooden Dragon

Essentially just a Wooden Dragon that can physically restrain as well as supress/absorb the chakra of a tailed beast:

Chapter 608-609

Context: This is pretty impressive because both Naruto and Bee have lifting strength feats that I believe should at the very least be similar if not superior to Starjun's feats(from what I hear anyway). For starters, in his fight against Pain, the latter uses Chibaku Tensei to seal Naruto in spherical heap of rock extracted from the ground via a gravitational core suspended in the air. How big was the sphere you ask? Big enough to dwarf mountain ranges:

Chapter 439: Chibaku Tensei

The volume of the cylinderic area from which the CT sphere was created is quite visibly, massively superior to even a string of mountains across it's diameter, which implies that the mass of the CT is equaivalent multiple mountain ranges. But what does Naruto do to it? Rips past it like it's made of paper:

Do note that the durability of the sphere is far superior to what it would normally be because it is held together by extremely potent gravity, the same stuff that uprooted mountain ranges worth of rock against the Earth's gravity. Therefore the feat of blasting a hole in it, just by lunging out of it like Naruto did would be far far superior to simply destroying same amount of rock (mountains of rock to be precise considering the size of that thing and how much of it Naruto destroyed) that isn't held by said gravity. Which is extremely imoressive. However, Bee also has some good lifting strength feats. He was able to stop a juubi bijuu bomb in its track completely:

Chapter 630: What We Bury

Said Bijuu Bomb was flying through countless mountain sized earth style walls(scaled in height to the bijuu bomb which is as large as the Juubi, a mountain sized creature, like they were wet tissue, which is extremely impressive because as demonstrated previously, even some of the earliest and weakest jutsus in the verse are much more potent and powerful than their irl counter parts, and certainly Earthstyle is no different. All these wallas were certainly much more durable than normal rock. So for Bee to stop something that flew past all these walls without noticing them at all, in its tracks is a great lifting strength feat, certainly multi mountain level imo.

Madara's base woodstyle casually restrained these two physically from moving at all. His SM woodstyle would certainly be tiers above his normal wood style and thus be even more powerful.

Wood style: Wooden Clones

It is an apparently sneaky technique where the user at some points manages to replace themselves with a wooden clone and is able to catch a person by surprise and off-guard:

Chapter 577: Sword of Hatred

Pretty useful technique that can turn the tables around. And finally, possessing Hashi cells guves him some impressive regen:

Chapter 659: Limbo Hengoku

So even if his durability is overwhelmed, he can neg most of the damage done.

Rinnegan

The Rinnegan is the strongest dojutsu in the series. It gives its users seven general abilities known as 'paths' out of which only five are applicable here.

Tendo: God Path.

This path allows the wielder to manipulate gravity. It has three sub abilities:

1)Shinra Tensei: This ability allows the user to use the repulsive nature of gravity. The user can send out a wave of repulsive gravity and all the objects that are hit by the wave are pushed backwards. Pain used this jutsu to literally crater Konoha:

2)Bansho Tenin: This ability allows the user to use the attractive nature of gravity. It presumably has the same power as ST. Doesn't have any feats worth mentioning.

3)Chibaku Tensei: Strongest sealing jutsu in the entire series, however like any jutsu, it depends on the power of the user. This jutsu creates a gravitational black core that looks suspiciously like a black hole and the core attracts and breaks apart the ground pulling all matter within a certain radius (except the user) towards it. So any person near it gets attracted to it and gets crushed by the debris following him and thus is sealed in a small planet like sphere of rock floating in the air.

Tendo Pain, while at a great distance from Nagato and Nagato himself in a bad condition, managed to create a mountain range sized CT sphere:

Some potent stuff. The gravity especially makes the sphere durable as visible when Naruto shot a small bijuu bomb at it, and did practically no damage:

Which is really impressive because each one of those could:

Chapter 438: Breaking The Seal.

Which is pretty powerful all in all, certainly multi mountain range to island level in terms of raw energy, Do note that a composite pre JJ Madara scales way above Pain, who made this after already exerting himself immensely. Madara however has an ability where he's able to summon massive meteors from outer space called

Tengai Shinsei:

Chapter 560: Uchiha Madara

He essentially brought not one but a mountain sized meteor from outer space in a second, even if we lowball like mad men and say that the meteor just a few hundreds of kilometers outside of the Earth's atmosphere(which is absolute nonsense). He would still have had to drag the meteor at high hypersonic+ - MHS speeds, which scaling from meteors of its size that hit planet Earth moving at slower speeds, would easily be in the realm of country level. This is a good demonsnstration of Madara's casual attack potency and raw energy, and is extremely consistent with scaling. Do note this was prior to attaining SM, which, as iterated before, is a huge power boost.

Outer Path

This path allows us to use black rods that restrict movement

Chapter 661: The Failed World

He can also use the chakra stakes and the chains that restrained powerful creatures.

Chapter 569: Prove Your Will
Chapter 569: Prove Your Will

The strength feats for whom have already been demonstrated.

Limbo:

A special rinnegan ability that Madara awakened, it's basically a normally undetectable clone that exists in the Limbo dimension:

Chapter 674: Sasuke's rinnegan

It possesses the same stats as Madara and with it he was able to punk all 9 tailed beasts peacefully:

Chapter 659: Limbo Hengoku

Remember that the bijuu are solid mountain to multi mountain level beings. Naruto also can use it to restrain people midair:

A really useful ability.

Stats

Speed:

Madara is quite fast. Has a plethora of solid feats that I believe are on par, or superior to Starjun's, that I will be delving into in this section. For starters, base Madara absorbed SM Naruto's Rasenshuriken point blank:

What makes this feat impressive is the fact that Madara awakened the rinnegan and then activated the preta path to absorb the Rasenshuriken.

Context: War arc SM Naruto throws rasenshuriken at extremely high speeds. He threw an ultimate senjutsu Rasenshuriken from the top of Shinjuu diagonally downwards all the way the ground to Madara in a single panel:

Chapter 656: Transfer

Which is really impressive because The Shinjuu consistently scales to the Frost country in height and extends well above all clouds into the highest ends of the atmosphere:

The fact that Naruto threw it at a very large angle from the Shinjuu implies that the distance travelled is massively greater than the height of the Shinjuu, which would put it at atkeast several hundreds of kilometers, which it travelled almost entirely in a panel. Certainly high end MHS irrefutably. Futhermore, Madara reacted to a much, much smaller rasenshuriken (and thus that much more faster) and still casually awakened his rinnegan and then activated an ability point blank, all while extremely casual mind you. Which is a pretty insane reaction and conscious processing feat.

Moving on, base Madara has reacted and highly outsped a sneak attack from Gaara's sand while moving FTE to the entire shinobi army:

Context: Which is an extremely great feat because Gaara has previously lugged millions of tons of sand across a city to the centre and formed a shield that barricaded an explosion from reaching the ground well after the explosion had been set off:

Chapter 249: As Kazekage

Which is certainly high end hypersonic+ to low end MHS. Do note however that he had focused all his energy to drag millions of tons of sand at that speed, whereas the sand that he attacked Madara was much much lighter, and would be massively more faster, esablishing Madara's feat of highly outspeeding it at casual solidly MHS.

Moving on, we see SM Madara casually reacting to and combating SM Naruto's travel speed rather handily:

Chapter 657: The Return of Madara Uchiha

Context: Which is pretty impressive because SM Naruto ran upwards to the top of the Shinjuu in what is at best a minute:

Chapter 656: Transfer

Even base Naruto ran from one country to another in a minute's worth of convo:

Chapter 693: Once Again

Both of which are in the high hypersonic+ - MHS range. Reacting to him as casually as Madara did before he could travel even a meter is a great feat imo. Moving on, base Madara has also reacted to the 4th raikage's strike point blank while caught off-guard:

Chapter 563: The Five Kage

The raikage has several lightning fast feats(which I'd rather not, but can and will get into if I have to), which are also confirmed in the databooks:

No Caption Provided

Context: I really can't stress enough on how casual and lazy Madara was the entire fight against the gokage. To be able to combat Ay's strikes at the very last moment with the kind of mindset Madara had is really impressive and quite clearly demomstrates how fodderish lightning is to even the most laziest instances he's ever been. This feat should undeniably cement that, come what may, Madara is at the very least high MHS at his slowest while in base. And to demonstrate that Madara can go even further than that and venture out into the quad mach range rather easily, we have base Madara reacting to the travel speed of BM Naruto casually:

Chapter 601: Obito and Madara

Context: BM Naruto outsped bijuu bombs casually and deflected them with pure speed:

Chapter 571: Bijuu Bombs

Which is really impressive because bijuu bombs have travelled several hundreds of kilometers in a second despite being really hindered and burdened:

Which is several hundreds of kilometers give or take:

Chapter 515: The Beginning of the Great War
Chapter 515: The Beginning of the Great War
Naruto Earth: The Last

in a second, considering the fact that it crossed the distance before the trail of water splashed into the air could fall. Take into account the fact that the it hindered by the Gojuu Rashoumon and was forced to take a longer trajectory due to being redirected and its speed is all the more impressive, cementing it at high MHS - low quad mach easily imo. Which makes BM Naruto's travel speed incredible and base Madara's feat of casually reacting to his angered approach very impressive. However, to further build on already cemented premises, we see that base Madara is also able to match SM Hashirama in combat:

Chapter 626: Hashirama and Madara

The same Hashirama that could outpace the bojuu bomb in question and set gojuu rashoumon narrowly before it reached him in base. To match SM Hashirama in base is an immensely impressive feat, remember, Madara himself has SM in this battle, his reaction would be incomparable to his base, which is already really impressive.

With that being said, the best feats are still much superior to the ones already presented, I would like to direct your attention to the time base Madara casually swat aside and avoided the shinjuu's roots that were trying to retrieve all the stolen chakra, while schooling Hashirama on the history of chakra:

Chapter 646: Shinjuu

This feat certainly has important context, however before I provide it, I would also like to introduce the time SM Madara dodged Tobirama's teleportation blitz and schooled him too:

The same Tobirama who teleported all around the shinjuu protecting people from the attacks of roots:

Chapter 650: The One Sleeping Will Be..

Which I will provide context to in just a second, but before that, I would like to cement the impressiveness of the feat by itself. The shinjuu is an island wide tree, the tens of thousands of shinobi who were fighting were scattered all around the Shinjuu fighting the roots. This is really important because the fact that Tobirama was flying all around the Shinjuu rescuing all these shinobi means he was able to fly around an island saving thousands of people every second from the attacks of these roots, which is absolutely nuts, in and of itself. But that isn't even the best part of the feat, which I will be going into now:

Context: Both Madara's feats and Tobirama's feats of dealing with shinjuuu roots are extremely impressive because the shinjuu roots can move at extremely fast speeds while retrieving chakra from people. They travelled across the planet and enslaved people all around the city, which is demonstrably a lengthy and slow process people in less than a minute or so clearly:

Chapter 677: Mūgen Tsukuyomi

Furthermore, these were the roots were moving at these speeds despite moving through the crust of the planet Earth, which is obviously millions of times more difficult than moving through air due to the immense amount of resistance due to the rock and the gravitational force the roots would experience from the crust crushing on them. Which, all in all, culminates to quad mach travel speed for the roots at the very least. The fact that Madara could casually react and combat them in base while giving a history lesson and in SM lol rek someone who teleported all around an island essentially saving people from said roots objectively demonstrates that Madara is in the quad machs irrefutably.

However, this still isn't Madara at his fastest. Do note that the version that I'm utilizing here is a composite pre-Juubi jinchuuriki Madara. And composite Madara allows him to retain the formidable Sharingan, which is an extremely great boost for speed generally. Do note, that the impressive speed Madara displayed against Tobirama above was only SM Madara with one rinnegan, Madara with two EMS would be massively superior in terms of perception, reaction speed and overall kinetic vision, not to mention the precog. Furthermore, Madara possesses a choku tomoe (lit: straight spiral) EMS, which gives the user great movements and fluidity:

Fluidity in this context would refer to being able to maintain top combat speed without any abrupt changes, essentially great agility, a compliment that only Sasuke recieved, mind you. My point being that even SM Madara with one rinnegan has some pretty ridiculous speed feats performed casually, giving him double EMS should canonically skyrocket his CQC, especially reaction and the afformentioned afformentiomed precog, which on previous occassions has allowed the user to deal with much faster characters:

Chapter 128: Beyond His Limits

Note that this was a mere unmastered 2 tomoe sharingan whereas Madara is a master of EMS which is dimensions above the 2 tomoe sharingan, which in and of itself allowed the user to keep up with much faster people in combat. However, a more clear demonstration that objectively proves that sharingan allows users to keep up with people with superior raw combat soed would be Naruto vs Sasuke VoTE1. Intially, Sasuke had only 2 tomoe sharingan and Naruto had entered KC0, and which allowed him to dominate the former:

Chapter 229: Bonds

As you can see, Naruto was able to blitz and move FTE to him underwater, yet once Sasuke awakens the 3 tomoe sharingan, he humiliates that exact same Naruto completely with his heightened perception, reaction speed and precog:

Chapter 230: "Time of Awakening!"

Inference: What we can infer from this is that the sharingan, even a 2 tomoe sharingan and unmastered 3 tomoe sharingan amp reaction, perception and give precog that all in all allow the user to comfortably keep up and even toy with people leagues faster than the user. And Madara possesses the best sharingan in the verse.

So, in conclusion, while I acknowledge Starjun has quad mach feats that are much more impressive than Madara's best feats(Though I have plenty to say about Guinness's opinion on them). I don't believe it will be very significant at all because Madara possesses both SM and a choku tomoe EMS, which are tools that allow the user to deal with much faster opponents than themselves, especially the latter, I'm quite thoroughly of the opinion that the choku tomoe EMS is more than sufficient to compensate for the difference in speed. And with that, we come to the conclusion of this section, I hope I have convinced you, the reader, on my stance on Madara's speed and how it fares in this battle.

Durability:

Blunt force

Madara has some pretty decent blunt force durability even in base. He tanked Tsunade's punch handily:

Chapter 562: Find Yourself

Who roughly scales to Sakura, who can

Chapter 632: Explosion

Hill bust, quite impressive for a base feat. In SM, he tanked strikes from all bijuu quite handily with minimal, irrelevant damage

Chapter 658: Bijuu vs Madara

And his condition was confrimed a few pages later:

No Caption Provided

A bleeding mouth(classic anime thing, nothing significant) and bruises, that's it. Really impressive because bijuu can multi mountain bust with their tails alone:

Chapter 1: Naruto Uzumaki!!
Chapter 1: Naruto Uzumaki!!

Which is really impressive considering it's his base. His Susanoo is also really impressive, and could tank Mei's Water Dragon jutsu:

Same shit that could

Naruto: The Last
Naruto: The Last

Which is impressive because:

Asteroids with a diameter of 7 meters enter the atmosphere about every 5 years with as much kinetic energy as the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima (approximately).

Which shows that Madara is no pussy when it comes to blunt force, he could tank strikes from Shinsuu Senjuu:

Chapter 626: Hashirama and Madara

The collisions of the strikes against the armoured Kyuubi caused explosions hat dwarfed mountain ranges and extended to the higher reaches of the atmosphere. And it was only after enduring nearly a thousand such strikes, did the susanoo rip off partially. Furthermore, we know each strike was mountain+ because the databooks stated that it places its weight on its strikes, which is certainly mountain level:

4th databook: page 266
4th databook: page 266

Which is a really impressive durability feat. Do note, that this was what Madara's susanoo was capable of when he had EMS only. Current Madara possesses Hashirama's cells which amp physical energy incredibly(and indirectly chakra as well since physical energy is a constituent of chakra):

Chapter 478: Susanoo Final Form
Chapter 478: Susanoo Final Form

Not only just that, but Madara also possess a certain amount of six paths chakra as well as Hashirama's SM in this battle due to being a composite version. So a composite version's Susanoo should be able to body his EMS version which is already extremely impressive.

However Madara has good energy/heat durability as well, which is good considering Starjun's most IC attack is his fire. Madara fodderised Naruto's massive rasengan pretty casually:

Chapter 560: Uxhiha Madara

Which is thousands of times more larer(and hence more powerful) than this:

Chapter 260: Kakashi vs Itachi

Atleast hill level imo. This is consistent with Madara tanking the Mizukage's lava style:

Chapter 563: Gathering of The Gokage

Which has also stopped meteors(refer to the movie GIF), which is a great heat reisatance feat. However, this is still nowhere near the best he has. Madara no-sold the Juubi's Tenpenchii with his standard susanoo:

Chapter 628 - 629

The Tenpenchii is a large island sized attack. And scales to the Frost country:

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, this feat is even more legit because Madara was literally right in front of the Juubi:

Chapter 628: From Here On and Out
Chapter 628: From Here On and Out

An extremely impressive energy/heat durability feat that massively surpasses what I've been told and shown Starjun is capable of. And remember, this is only the standard susanoo, PS is dimensions above and is amped wjth SM, which is demonstrably a huge amp. I don't see how Starjun is doing anything. at all to Madara.

Counters

Speed

Addressing lightning timing Toriko:

verse like Toriko, Starjun has an incredible amount of raw power. I'm confident he eclipses Madara in all aspects of physical combat and would annihilate him in CQC.

To prove my claim, I'll start off by showing Starjun's impressive speed. In Toriko and Starjun's first physical encounter, they prepare for battle. In approximately half a second, Starjun mentions he could have killed Toriko 10 times over:

This is incredibly impressive for multiple reasons. For one, Toriko reacted to natural lightning 3 timeswhile inside a giant cumulonimbus cloud:

This is more impressive than most, if not all of the lightning timing feats in the HST. Why? Due to a couple of reasons. For one, Toriko was several kilometers into the air, meaning the distance between him and the lightning bolt is much shorter.

Him being closer to the lightning than most lightning timing feats in HST is irrelevant, doesn't change the fact that he reacted to them from good distances away:

Scan 1
Scan 1
Scan 3
Scan 3
Scan 5
Scan 5

Clearly, none of these are at CQC ranges, or anywhere close. Reacting to lightning from that distance does not require being lightning fast at all. So no, you cannot say Toriko is lightning fast, neither can you insinuate Starjun is quad mach based on this feat.

To make the feat even more impressive, Toriko is capable of a particular technique that can be described as move reading. Due to his vast experience as a Gourmet Hunter, Toriko is able to predict the movements of creatures much faster than himself:

He only used it because his body was burdened with the extra gravity, it's a conscious active technique and not a passive precog that is working at all times clearly, unlike Madara's sharingan.

This feat should make Starjun no less than Mach 2,800 at bare minimum, which already seems beyond Madara's speed tier (I've read all of Naruto btw). Not convinced? Then allow me to post another speed feat to solidify my assertion.

If Toriko were lightning fast, then sure. But as of right now you can only assert MHS, which is absolute fodder to even the weakest versions of Madara.

Addressing the Orbital lasers:

Don't get it twisted, my friend. Toriko directly scales to at least near sub-relativistic speed by virtue of Terry, his pet wolf, keeping up with the Fang King, who casually dodged multiple orbital lasers:

This is honestly just a worse and more flawed version of the lightning timing argument, that completely and utterly disregards the distance between the staellite and Terry, which laughably breaks the feat:

No Caption Provided

Really, that's all that needs to be said. The distance travelled by Terry is many millioms of times lesser than the distance that the laser travelled, at the very best, all he's doing is moving a few meters in the time that it took for the laser to travel hundreds of thousands of kilometers. I don't need to elaborate why this feat is completely meaningless, now do I?

Durability:

Adressing tanking a leg knife:

The Toriko planet has a circumference of approximately 220,000 kilometers:

With the circumference known, we can figure out the planet's diameter, which is roughly 70,028 kilometers:

Now that we know the planet's diameter, the last thing we need to know in order to calculate the length of the fissure Toriko created is to figure out the height at which Toriko (And us, the readers) is viewing the horizon. Thankfully, god bless Mitsutoshi's ass for providing numbers for basically everything, that's easy to figure out. As shown in the scans up above, we're viewing the horizon roughly even with the Fang King's head height, which according to the Fang King's character profile, is approximately 170 meters:

Plugging all that into the planetary parameter calculator tells us that the distance to the horizon in this case would be 109 kilometers:

Do you realise what you're doing? You're calc stacking through 3 tiers of non-intuitive and complex calcs. There's no way I can just buy calc that is not only utilising complex calcs but then stacking multiple calcs to get me answer. Man I hesitate to go more than speed distance time calcs and here you're just waltzing into this as if Nakaba is a mathematician or something. There's no way something this complex is intuitive to the author, and reliable at all.

That's a country length gash that Toriko just carved into the ground. Now granted, Leg Boomerang is a cutting attack and the fissure is only a couple hundred meters wide, so it wouldn't be country level, but island level should be reasonable.

Not at all. The area of the gash shouldn't be anywhere near island level. 100meters (width) x 109km(length) would give you an area of 10.9 sqkm, essentially small town lev area at best. Which is pretty fodder considering even the Tsar Bomb could raze everything within a 55 km radius

Wikipedia, section:
Wikipedia, section: "Test"

The Tsar bomb basically pulverised everything within a 55 km radius. Which is 9450 sqkm which is >>>> 10.9 sqkm which is the area that Toriko destroyed. And remember, The Tsar Bomb is only mountain level. Since mt St Helen's volcanin eruption, estimated to be 26 megatons of tnt (half of Tsar Bomb) destroyed half of a mountain. So the Tsar Bomb, is really irrelevant to a composite pre-JJ Madara who tanked a sustained explosion that cratered a country with an imperfect susanoo. Toriko's attack isn't even in the conversation here.

Moving onto another one of Toriko's attacks, i present to you the 50-Hit Nail Gun. When Toriko first invented this technique, he decided to test it's power by destroying a mountain:

This occurred before the Cooking Festival (Where he and Starjun fought) and this was when Toriko just invented the technique, so by the time he fought Starjun it's safe to assume the attack probably became stronger.

That's cool and all but useless since Madara seldom relies on blunt force.

The scary thing here is that this was only the damage Starjun took at the start of the fight. After this, Toriko and Starjun proceed to battle for 6 or 7 more chapters, and in those 6 or 7 more chapters Starjun takes about a couple dozen more attacks from Toriko before actually beating Toriko. I'll get into those durability feats if the situation calls for it but for now i think I've shown enough.

Dew it. You're gonna need it.

Fire stuff/Ultimate Routine:

Addressing the fire stuff:

This is where the spicy stuff happens (No pun intended, heh).

No Caption Provided

Just so you get an idea of the casual amount of heat Starjun can generate, here he casually melts Toriko's Fork Spiked Punch and vaporizes a swarm of his Flying Fork/Knives by simply unsheathing his Burner Knife:

According to Toriko himself, the boiling point of his Fork/Knives is 2,800 degrees Celsius, and Star can dish out heat of that magnitude in vast quantities.

This really isn't all that impressive tbh. I've already demonstrated some of the weakest firestyles in the verse just insta-vaporising rock upon the simplest contact, Madara deals with potency that is millions of time above that. This won't really bother him. Just sayin.

A technique that showcases this particularly well is Blazing Whirlwind, wherein Starjun creates a giant funnel of flames around himself to stonewall Toriko's attacks:

This technique in particular can be used to nullify Madara's own fire style attacks and stonewall his Wood Style techniques.

Madara's woodstyle is essentially Hashirama's, which on several occasions have tanked bijuu bombs:

Which ofc are mountain vaporisers:

Chapter 621: Hashirama and Madara
Chapter 621: Hashirama and Madara

So I'm gonna need some really good potency feats for those flames.

Ultimate Routine:

As you can see, Aimaru is able to bring things into reality by simply imagining it strong enough, as he showcases by forming an ulcer in his stomach. What's most noteworthy about Ultimate Routine however is that it isn't limited by tiers. Toriko was several tiers above Aimaru in terms of raw power/ability and yet Aimaru would have killed him with Ultimate Routine if he went through with it, meaning even if Madara is somehow above Starjun in raw power, Ultimate Routine would still affect and kill him.

Well according to the scans you yourself posted:

No Caption Provided

It's entirely willpower dependant, which certainly isn't unrelated to the power difference. From what I can see, if the power gao is too much, it can and will affect the user's conviction and hence the technique. Furthermore, genjutsu hard counters this, Madara can put him in a genjutsu to trick him intk believing his ability actually work or something of the sort.

The most notable thing here is that Ultimate Routine is spammable. Spammable low level reality warping is something that i don't think Madara has a counter for, to my knowledge.

Genjutsu is the likeliest, and the most easiest. Followed by Izanagi and simply overwhelming Starjun and breaking his conviction. And finally the lack of quantifiabke feats to suggest it can break a sta dard susanoo, much less a perfect one amped with sage mode.

Intial analysis and conclusion

This is a very dynamic and a multi-variable battle. Several things to consider and take into account, in addition to the character's character. And that, dear reader, is what I will be attempting to do.

Why Madara wins:

There are several reasons that constitute my opinion:

1. Speed: No, I'm not gonna argue that Madara is faster, maybe not even as fast. All I'm going to argue is that it doesn't matter. Because both the Sharingan and sage mode are tools that allow the user to toy with people much, much faster people than the user, as I've clearly highlighted in my speed section. From what I can see, the only thing Starjun has going for him is that spoon feat. I'm not at all convinced by lightning timing Toriko, or laser fast Terry. And as someone who hasn't read Toriko, I simply must question how consistent the feat is. Unlike Toriko however, Madara has plenty consistent speed feats and scaling in the quad mach tier, and hence I believe Madara is more concretely in the speed tier than Starjun is.
  2. Versatility: Madara possesses a ton of versatility, that can further be used in conjugation with each other, making for great synergetic versatility. That still however can be further elevated by Madara's application in combat. His versatility, which in and of itself is just eye wideningly large is simply nothing compared to how it can potentially be used. Each and every technique of Madara's is quite powerful, as feats clearly demonstrate. And several of his techniques can oneshot.
  3. Power: Yes, I am of the opinion that there is a glaring power gap here. Madara has on panel island level and country level feats in massively inferior versions to a composite pre JJ. I see nothing remotely close to casual multi mountain level achieved with shockwaves of a casual swing alone, fodderising island level and country level gravity manip over massive ranges, all in solidly inferior forms in my opponent's opener. So I imagine he's going to scale.

These are my three fundamental reasons more or less. And now, for more tangible and specific arguments;

How Madara wins:

Madara has several ways to win. One way I thought of would be to bolster his defenses with a complete standard SM Susanoo, which in inferior forms has demonstrated some mad energy durability, and attack Starjun with SM woodstyle, Limbo, Outer path chains and maybe some woodstyle clones using Susanoo as well to put some extreme weight on offense while having nigh impregnable defenses. This should seal victory for Madara. Even if it turns out to be insufficient. Madara can whip out some of the more powerful wood style jutsus like Hobi, and Mokujin, both of which are tailed beast level constructs as well as the Perfect Susanoo. All of which are amoed with SM. This should honestly more than enough to handily beat Starjun while taking no danage himself in my humble opinion. There's also things like genjutsu which, from what I hear about Starjun's lack of TP feats, are insta oneshots.

Even if Starjun manages to tag Madara and overwhelm his defenses, durability and regen, Madara can use Wooden clones to trick Starjun, Izanagi to catch him okf guard.

And that, dear reader, is my opening argument for Madara. Humble? yes, but sufficient enough for now.

Looking forarard to my opponent's post, and hope you enjoyed.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Streak619
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers