@tparks

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@comicstooge:

Ya, @wolfrazer is responsible for that awesome thread, I just try to help contribute. I would love to see one for Quill. It's something I've actually considered starting before. I haven't had time to do it yet, and I haven't read all of his classic stuff yet either that I would like to do first. He could have a pretty interesting one I think though.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Thanks for voting!

HM = 4

TP = 8

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@tsparks

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56  Edited By ComicStooge

This has got me thinking, why weren't the members of the Guardians given the Infinity Gems? They would've had a better handle on them (compared to the Illuminati anyway) and being cosmic artifacts, it would make more sense for them to have them, right? Not to mention the fact that some of their members have previous experience using the gems.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Pope052

While @homicidalmaniac put up a good effort, his grammar and formatting of posts seemed to be lacking. Also the time you take tends to attract other voters to the debater who posts more frequently and thoroughly (And I talk from experience too). He doesn't seem to counter the opponent's points as well as he can state his own, and likewise his defending of his own points is lacking too.

@homicidalmaniac overall you have good points, but i'd work on your formatting, grammar, and countering the opponent's points rather than just focusing on your own. It would improve your voting criteria vastly.You also need to make posts sooner, granted you obviously have other things to be doing rather than staying on this all day, but regardless you should respond quicker.

@tparks argument contained much more detail, had far better formatting of posts making it easier to read, and used proper grammar. He came up with solid points and great scans, whilst countering @homicidalmaniac's points nicely.

Homicdal did good, but @tparks takes my vote handily.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By tparks

@pope052: Thanks for taking the time to read through and vote!

HM = 4

TP = 9

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: awesome battle. Such a clean, easy style of writing. Was a pleasure to read every bit

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shamo said:

@tparks: awesome battle. Such a clean, easy style of writing. Was a pleasure to read every bit

Thanks. This was a really fun one. :)

anth895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question because I am new here. Are we supposed to be voting on who presented the arguments better or the team whose feats and arguments make them more likely to win?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 thedailybagel  Moderator

Gotta give my vote to @tparks.

Whilst I hate seeing hulk lose I just feel that tparks made a better argument overall, well done mate. The one part that made me want to say something though was when you brought up iron man beating hulk before, recently he's presented as nowhere near hulks level anymore. Tony once had a fight with one of his hulkbusters and was literally getting crushed, hulk came in at the bottom of his anger levels and one-shotted the hulk buster. That wasn't too long ago.

Even during hulk vs iron man (last month I believe) tony was in a hulk buster with a weaponised city at his back and hulk beat the crap out of him. Apart from that little instance though your argument was very good and it wasn't even a big deal, it was just one of those little things that I really wanted to mention but couldn't. Good job to both of you.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 thedailybagel  Moderator

@anth895: who presented the better arguments.