• The teams start 20 feet apart
  • No battle field removal
  • Everyone gets basic knowledge on each other

Fight takes place here

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#3 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18039 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: You should add that BFR is not a win. Also do we get basic knowledge?

#4 Posted by Rac95 (5124 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V please

#5 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18039 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#8 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: Nah, the OP looks great! Maybe you could just mention the order we post in so that readers won't be confused?

#9 Posted by LDM (5362 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#10 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: Nah, the OP looks great! Maybe you could just mention the order we post in so that readers won't be confused?

Ok the order goes like this

Me

BlackSpidey2099

Valor_175

Major_Hellstorm

#11 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18039 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: I think I should go before Valor so that my team won't get two turns in a row.

#12 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: If you went before Valor your team would get two turns in a row. Valor's on my team remember?Your on Blackspidey's.

#13 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18039 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm@blackspidey2099@valor_175

So let's have a party...where I punish cowards...commit evil...and kill everyone!
So let's have a party...where I punish cowards...commit evil...and kill everyone!

Garou the Human Monster

Garou's backstory

Garou as a kid loved villains, and because of that noticed an injustice in the world being that those that are popular and well liked are the ones who win.Meanwhile the Villains are always made to lose, this makes him want to change the "story" and this after training under Bang began his hero hunt(which is why he is known by hero hunter).

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

There is more to him than this and it is imo gone over better in the webcomic but this should give you guys the gist of it.

Strength

Breaks heavy Tank Fundoshi's arm and one shots him

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Breaks Death Gatling's machine gun and one shots him while poison and weakened

No Caption Provided

Here is proof that he was weakened and poisoned(he was poisoned after he was already weakened.)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Remember this as a number feats that I will show were from when he was weakened and poisoned.

Blocks attacks from Metal bat

The same guy is capable of doing this

Speed

Dodges an attack from blue fire and rips off his arm faster than he can see

Dodges a bullet point blank

No Caption Provided

Dodges gold balls golden breakout in dim light

When he adapts it gets to the point that he can effortlessly deflect golden balls' bullets

ties up a hero in chains faster than he can see, once again while weakened and poisoned.

Blitzes metal bat, even creates an afterimage in the process.

No Caption Provided

Here is his best speed feat, here he deflects EVERY shot at him from Death Gatling's death shower, while weakened andpoisoned

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Durability

Garou is rarely ever tagged, but he is no slouch in the area either.

Is still able to fight after attacks from Bang and his brother Bomb

Takes punches from Tank Top Master

He is strong enough to do this

Takes even more punches from him

Skills

This is an area that Garou is truly monstrous in as his feats will show.

Solos a whole room full of class A criminals without being injured at all.

No Caption Provided

Solos a group of martial artists easily

solos all of TTM's followers

Knows the fist of flowing water crushed rock technique.The martial art can repel the attacks of his opponents, nullify them, or redirect them with twice the power.This technique also incapacitated physical functions with thrusts targeting joints and vital spots according to Tank Top Master.

Once he adapts to Tank Top Master's fighting style he one shots him.

No Caption Provided

He has shown he is really good at anticipating people's movements

No Caption Provided

Now I won't lie, this is monster garou, however only his stats increased( by a lot) and he gained a healing factor.His ability to predict people's moves is something he shown as a human, so I think this should be fine.

dodges an attack from his blind spot because of his instinct (while weakened and poisoned)

No Caption Provided

Initial thoughts

I can't really say how I think this will go right now as I have next to no knowledge on my partner @valor_175's character.That said I do know Spider-Man and UG, and I think that garou has all the things needed to give them hell in a fight.Garou given that he has some knowledge on both combatants will most likely go for Spider-Man first,seeing as how he is literally called the hero hunter and his powers being not hard to counter.In a fight between Garou and Mark II Spider-Man I can see Garou taking the win for a couple of reasons,number one being his skill.I can't honestly say Spider-Man has fought anyone as skilled as garou, let alone won.When you add to the fact Garou is faster, stronger, and will be adapting to his fight style this fight because a very hard one for Spider-Man to win.

#15 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

You beat me to using Garou in a CaV :P

#16 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

I worded that weird. I already used Garou in a CaV but it was horrible and I wanted to redeem myself with Human Garou, which is the version being used here.

#17 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

Tbh I was trying to, I wanted to be the first to use Human garou.

I worded that weird. I already used Garou in a CaV but it was horrible and I wanted to redeem myself with Human Garou, which is the version being used here.

I see.

#18 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: And he's only going to get stronger than where he is now. If the manga is going to follow the webcomic then this is the arc where Garou becomes full on mid tier. I only wish it updated faster.

#19 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#20 Posted by Streak619 (8040 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#21 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: Awesome post! Let me try to get mine up by tonight or tomorrow night.

#22 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

u already have

#25 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Did you or did you not read the post I made immediately after that one.

#26 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man: The World's Greatest Superhero

"I'm done. Done accepting things the way they are. I swear to you... from now on... whenever I'm around, wherever I am... No one dies!"

Bio:

Doesn't everyone know who Spider-Man is? Well, I'll recap it anyway. Teenage science prodigy Peter Parker had been orphaned at a young age, leaving him to be raised by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Attending a science demonstration, he was bitten by a radioactive spider, granting him amazing powers. After using his engineering ingenuity to invent a chemical that behaved similarly to spider-silk, and an apparatus with which to use it, he decided to use his abilities in search of fame and fortune. However, disaster struck, and his uncle was killed by a criminal he had earlier ignored, thinking it beneath him to aid the police. Learning that with great power there must also come great responsibility, he then became the crime-fighting superhero called Spider-Man!

As Peter grew up, his responsibilities as Spider-Man often overshadowed his civilian life, leading him to waste away much of his talent. However, he struck a lucky break, impressing scientific genius Max Modell with his vast intellect and resourcefulness, leading him to a job at world-famous scientific research firm Horizon Labs, which is where he created the Spider-Armor Mark II, pictured above. He soon lost this job as a battle with Doctor Octopus lead to Doc Ock possessing Spider-Man's body in a vain bid to become a superior hero, which resulted in most of his personal relationships being demolished by the arrogant personality of Ock. However, when Peter returned to his body, he was in command of a small start-up firm created by Ock. Soon, Peter's genius inventions turned the struggling start-up to a multibillion dollar firm which built all of SHIELD's tech and was a huge hit with consumers worldwide. Unfortunately, Peter was soon forced to sacrifice all his newfound power to stop HYDRA and Doctor Octopus from getting his technology. Despite the setback, Peter continues to fulfill his great responsibility, fighting for the weak and downtrodden everywhere!

Powers:

Listing: (from Marvel Wikia)

Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of his engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail.

Mark of Kaine: Kaine, the relatively amoral clone of Spider-Man, has shown the ability to use his wall-crawling abilities in a more offensive manner, burning distinctive scars, known as the Mark of Kaine in the face of his victims. Later Spider-Man himself used a variation of the same ability to escape from The Green Goblin by making his fingertips cling to his face and tearing them away, digging five deep wounds in Norman's face. Despite the obvious offensive potential of such an ability, Peter claims that it is unlikely he will use it again, as it was a move born out of anger and desperation. He has also been able to use the Mark of Kaine to rip Iron Man's armor off, piece by piece.

Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength enabling him to press lift many tons. Spider-Man's physical strength is sufficient enough to enable him to lift and throw objects as heavy as a military tank with ease, and land a jet he estimated had a landing weight between 175,000-215,000 pounds. He must also pull his punches and kicks unless fighting someone of similar or greater physical durability. Otherwise, his blows would prove fatal to a normal human being.

Superhuman Speed: Spider-Man is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man has shown to be fast enough to catch up to an accelerating car while on foot, but prefers to travel by webs. Spider-Man moves faster than the eye can follow, he has even moved so fast he appears as a blur.

Superhuman Stamina: Spider-Man's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Spider-Man can physically exert himself at his peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him. Several accounts depict Spider-Man as able to hold his breath for eight minutes or more.

Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength. Events which would severely injure or kill a normal human, leave him with little to no discomfort. In the past, he has survived multiple blows from the likes of The Hulk, as well as surviving a point-blank missile explosion.

Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Spider-Man's increased metabolism allows faster healing. While not on Wolverine's level, it is sufficient enough to recover from severe injuries from broken bones and large amounts of tissue damage in a matter of several days. During a battle with a villain called the Masked Marauder, Spider-Man is rendered completely blind, however after about 2 days his sight was perfect, albeit sensitive for about a day after.

Contaminant Immunity: Due to his accelerated metabolism, Spider-Man has a higher tolerance for drugs and diseases than normal humans, and he can recover from the effects of larger doses rapidly. Spider-Man's unique physiology even allowed him to recover from the effects of vampirism as stated by Blade, his radioactive blood will kill the enzymes responsible for his transformation and revert him to normal.

Superhuman Equilibrium: Spider-Man possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about forty times greater than those of an ordinary human.

Spider-Sense: Spider-Man possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "spider" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries, unless he cognitively overrides his automatic reflexes. The precise nature of this sense is unknown, though the Master Weaver states it is enabled by his connection to the Web of Life and Destiny. He can discern the severity of the danger by the strength of his response to it. Spider-Man's spider-sense is directional and can guide him to or away from hidden weapons and enemies. Spider-Man's fighting style incorporates the advantage that his "spider-sense" provides him. His body begins to produce more adrenaline after the sense is triggered, an extension of the 'fight or flight syndrome.' Even when he does not have the use of his eyes, Spider-Man can still use his Spider Sense in a similar fashion to Daredevil's Radar Sense to help him see by sensing the direction the danger is coming from by listening on the loudest noise around him.

Radio Frequency Detection: Peter's spider-sense also enables him to track certain radio frequencies, which he has used to his advantage via his Spider-Tracers.

In Detail:

Superhuman Strength

While Spider-Man's strength can rise to incredible heights when under duress or facing great threats, his consistent strength level is still in the 30/40+ ton range. From what @watcher5000 has posted about Human Garou, and from the very little I've gathered about Ken Kaneki from my own research, Spider-Man is at the very least strong enough to match them in strength.

1 - he catches a car thrown by a rampaging Hulk

2 - he braces a private jet weighing at least 50 tons on his back

3 - he significantly exceeds the force of a mortar with just a few hits

4 - easily lifts a tank over his head

5 - lifts a train car over his head

6 - punches Iron Man 2020 so hard that it destroys an entire building

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

I'll also post a couple striking feats, which are much more relevant for this debate below. Think of them as a teaser of what's to come...

1 - Spider-Man punches Venom hard enough to create huge craters in the ground (this is similar to the level of strength shown by some of the OPM characters in watcher's opener)

2 - Spider-Man, while weakened, one-shots an (admittedly dazed, though that shouldn't affect his durability) armored Scorpion. In this armor, Scorpion was able to tank a fall from a launching space shuttle at terminal velocity with no damage.

3 - In just a few punches, Spider-Man exceeds the force of a mortar shell

I think those feats show superior striking power than what watcher showed Tank Top Master could do. I also believe they could hurt Ken Kaneki, who I believe relies more on a healing factor than raw durability.

Superhuman Speed/Agility/Reflexes + Spider Sense

Spider-Man is one of the fastest heroes out there, due to a combination of his superhuman speed, reflexes, and agility. In combination with his spider sense, enabling him to sense attacks before they actually occur, he can be nearly untouchable when fighting seriously. While watcher did prove Garou is a casual bullet timer and moves faster than eyesight, Peter can do that as well. With his precognition, he can dodge effectively any attack, including ones at light speed. I think Ken Kaneki is also faster than eyesight, but not as fast as Garou, so certainly not as quick as Peter is. But please, correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - Spider-Man's reflexes operate 40 times faster than a normal human's

2 - Trained guards at Avengers mansion can't see him moving

3 - Daredevil, with his heightened senses and radar sense can barely keep track of him

4 - Even Dr. Doom's computerized sensors can't track his speed!

5 - Moves fast enough to create after-images when trying to save people

6 - Moves so quickly in combat that even a telepath can't read his mind quick enough to adapt and stop him (this might be useful against Garou)

7 - Dodges energy blasts travelling at light speed

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Superhuman Durability

I think Spider-Man's superhuman durability is more than enough to handle Ken Kaneki (from my cursory research, his best strength feat was throwing someone through a metal wall) and even Human Garou. While his feat of matching Metal Bat's strength is impressive, I'm not sure how consistent that is considering the other strength feats you gave me were breaking a gun and breaking a superhuman (who has featless durability) arm.

1 - Spider-Man is unaffected by punches from nonpowered people - in fact, the person punching him breaks his hands!

2 - an exhausted teenage Spider-Man rests by letting enemies punch him

3 - Spider-Man is pretty much unaffected by being hit so hard by Griffin that he totals 3 cars

4 - Spider-Man is fine after being hit through a concrete wall by Morlun

5 - Spider-Man barely notices being hit so hard that stone and metal crumble underneath him when he is being suffocated

6 - Spider-Man survives being hit by an angry Ms Marvel, Thing, and even an Iron Fist from Iron Fist (they think he is an imposter)

I think this shows Peter should be able to take at least a few hit from Garou and/or Kaneki. His Spider-Armor Mark II further amps his durability, and I'll get to that in a second.

Abilities:

Listing: (from Marvel Wikia)

Indomitable Will:Spider-Man has a strong force of will, completely free of evil and temptation. For years, he has struggled to balance his life as a student and his superhero duties. He is able to emerge from defeat even stronger. Through the psychological profiles conducted by Maria Hill, she has stated that nobody has as strong as an ingrained identity as Spider-Man, further demonstrating the extent of his willpower.

Genius-Level Intellect: With an IQ north of 250, Peter is easily one of the most intelligent men on Earth. Some of the Earth's most brilliant minds such as Reed Richards and Hank Pym have acknowledged Peter's intellect, with the former acknowledging him as an intellectual equal whose potential rivals his own. In addition, Peter's college IQ scores were the same as those posted by Reed Richards at the same age. Peter was also able to hack into Stark Industries system to override Tony Stark's control command over the Iron Spider Armor, and discover Parker Particles, a force of energy tied into the continuous expansion of the universe that offers greater power than the Phoenix Force, according to Reed Richards.

Expert Inventor/Engineer: With his knowledge and expertise in mechanics, robotics and engineering Peter has been able to use his amazing intellect and resources at Horizon Labs to create many inventions such as the four Spider-Armors, the Spidey Stealth Suit, his famous Web-Shooters, the Cryo-Cube 3000 and the noise reduction headphones.

Science Major: A brilliant scientific mind, Peter possesses a doctorate in biochemistry, as well as expertise in various fields of applied science, chemistry, physics, biology, engineering, and mechanics. He is an accomplished chemist and physicist.

Skilled Photographer: Peter is a very skilled photographer and has worked for the Daily Bugle and the Front Line as a photographer.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Due to his life being bullied and pranked as a young teenager to acquiring amazing superhuman capabilities and combining them with his scientifically adept and creative mind, Parker has through time become an excellent hand-to-hand combatant utilizing a fighting style that directly complements his superhuman abilities. His methods are volatile, enabling him to rival practically all types of combatants. Peter has been trained by Captain America in unarmed combat. He also received formal combat training from Shang-Chi through the recommendation of the new Madame Web (Julia Carpenter) as a means to compensate for the temporary loss of his spider-sense. Together, they created a new martial art style, the Way of the Spider and Peter's skill with it has substantially increased following the return and amplification of his Spider-Sense.

In Detail:

Indomitable Will

Spider-Man is well known for his never-give-up attitude, which fuels many of the insane feats he can commit when under duress. However, this strength of spirit also makes him resistant to mental/emotional manipulation, which can be useful in a fight. I'm not sure if Garou and/or Kaneki have any sort of mental powers due to their ghost/monster powers, but I'll leave this here just in case.

1-5 - Spider-Man throws off Psycho-Man's mind control which was powerful enough to easily enslave Avengers Academy

6-8 - Spider-Man has developed mental antibodies against telepathic attacks; they don't work against Mosaic because his takeovers are physical

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Genius-Level Intellect

Spider-Man is easily one of the smartest people on Earth-616, with great expertise in fields ranging from physics to computer technology to biology. I won't touch on his prep feats or fancy gadgets that he can bring to this battle since he doesn't have prep, but there is no one better at thinking on his feet in battle than Spidey. In case he does find himself in a tough spot, he can always use his environment or fashion some sort of weapon to help him against these 2 villains, as he does quite often in the comics when faced against overwhelming odds.

1 - Spider-Man has an IQ over 250

2 - Spider-Man figures out how to disable Iron Patriot's uni-beam in the middle of a fight, showing impressive technical and tactical knowledge

3 - Spider-Man rewired every machine in New York city in under 20 minutes

4 - Spider-Man has to calculate how much webbing to use in his head WHILE freefalling whenever he saves someone

5 - Spider-Man creates an EMP generator out of an enemy's armor WHILE fighting that enemy

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant

While nowhere near the upper echelons of combat mastery on Earth-616 (where individuals like Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Captain America, and Black Panther reside), Spider-Man is still a very skilled fighter, with combat training from the likes of Captain America and Shang-Chi. With Shang-Chi's help, he was able to develop a new martial art - The Way of the Spider - that draws from his unique powers, his prior fighting style, and formal kung fu teaching. In combination with his spider sense, this enables him to take down much more powerful (or more numerous) foes. While he isn't close to Garou, and probably worse than Kaneki as well, this means he won't be left completely in the dusk.

1-3 - uses Captain America's training to learn to focus his chi, watch the world slow down around him, and even catch bullets (well, he misses one of them)

4 - manages to defeat Shang-Chi during a Way of the Spider training session

5 & 6 - easily defeats multiple spider-powered enemies with his training, despite the fact that Peter doesn't have spider sense and they do

7 - easily defeats an amped Kaine (a clone who is much stronger and more durable than Peter, and had prepared for Peter's Way of the Spider techniques) by using his Way of the Spider training in conjunction with his newly returned spider sense.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Gear:

Here, I'm only going to look at Spider-Man's webshooters, spider-tracers, and armor, which are his standard gear for this fight.

Webbing

Spider-Man's webbing is one of the most complex chemicals created in Marvel, with very few people being able to reproduce it. In this battle, it's amazing tensile strength and versatility will mean Ken Kaneki and Garou will need to avoid it as best they can, since I'm not confident they can break through a thick enough coating.

1 - Spider-Man's webs are 2.62 times stronger than steel

2 - Spider-Man's webs can block a bloodlusted Human Torch's flames

3 - Spider-Man's webs can block some of Dr. Strange's magic attacks

4 - Spider-Man can create a makeshift armor for himself out of web fluid

5 - Spider-Man can break a web cartridge on enemies like the Blob to stop them from escaping

Spider-Tracers

Spider-Man's Spider-Tracers are extremely impressive piece of technology which are useful since he can accurately track people with them. I'm not sure if Garou and/or Kaneki use stealth on occasion, but since Kaneki's ghost powers seem like they could be used for stealth in some way, the spider tracers (plus his spider sense as I already mentioned) should take care of that.

1-3 - Spider-Man's accuracy with the Spider-Tracers is very good

4 - Spider-Tracers are waterproof

5 - Spider-Tracers have GPS, camouflage, and audio capabilities

6 - None of Iron Man's sensors can detect the Spider-Tracers due to their cloaking tech

7 - Hank Pym considers the Spider-Tracers to be equivalent in capacity to his Ant-Man helmet

Spider-Armor Mark II

While this armor hasn't had very many appearances (only one major appearance, in fact), it is quite good at what it does, and what it does is enhance Spider-Man's durability.

In this armor, as I will show below, Spider-Man is completely unaffected by a hail of automatic gunfire, a direct hit by an RPG, and is barely hurt by multiple sniper bullets. He also has magnetic webbing which can block any radio signals, but I'm not sure if that will be useful in this fight.

This should be good enough to make him nearly impervious to Ken Kaneki and Garou's attacks, at least until I see more (and better) feats from them.

Conclusion and Summary:

My focus here was to bring you a quick overview of Spider-Man's superhuman capabilities as well as his standard gear which he will use in this battle. I think this shows Peter is likely stronger, more durable, and quicker than both Ken Kaneki and Garou, from my limited knowledge of the latter two. But until @valor_175 makes his post, that's all I've got to go on, so hopefully it will do for now. Considering Peter has knowledge of their abilities (probably more knowledge than I currently have, LOL) I think Peter would likely resist any attempts to start a one-on-one battle, and rather spam webbing from above (similar to how he would behave if he was fighting alongside someone like Hulk). I'm confident that enough webbing spam should hinder, if not completely catch both Kaneki and Garou, and they are likely to have a tough time getting free of it, given its strength. He is more than quick enough to pull this strategy off. I will leave @major_hellstorm to elaborate on Ultimate Green Goblin, but since both Spider-Man's webs and armor are extremely fire resistant, Osborn can act as both a tank as well as coat the battle field in fire, making it hard for Kaneki and Garou to fight back (since we haven't seen their energy resistance yet). Of course, if Osborn does get into trouble, I think I've shown Peter is more than capable of at least holding any one of them back. While Garou's adaptive fighting style and Kaneki's healing factor will certainly pose a challenge for our team, I'm confident our raw power and versatility will make this a very competitive fight.... one which Garou and Kaneki will be hard-pressed to win.

#27 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175 I'll be looking forward to your opener, whenever you can get it up! :)

#28 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Nice post, this will be more interesting than I thought.

Thanks man! I'm glad I exceeded your expectations, LOL... Hopefully this debate is a nice close one!

#30 Posted by Darthjhawk (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it... Four of my favorites in one debate. You're gonna make me choose between you :( T4V!

#31 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it... Four of my favorites in one debate. You're gonna make me choose between you :( T4V!

noted.

Also: Hey bro, nice to see ya again! How's it been going?

#32 Posted by ValorKnight (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175 I'll be looking forward to your opener, whenever you can get it up! :)

Yep! I'll have it up as soon as time permits.

#33 Posted by Darthjhawk (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: I've been well, school is kicking my butt, but I'm living. You?

#34 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk: Haha, yeah same (especially the school bit :( ). But that’s good to hear!

#35 Posted by Darthjhawk (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Same for you man, well good luck in this match can't wait ti see how it goes.

#36 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by ValorKnight (12463 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: No need to apologize, tomorrow's fine.

#39 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18039 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: It's cool. My post will probably take a week now though.

#42 Edited by ValorKnight (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken Kaneki, The One-Eyed King!

No Caption Provided

Character Biography

In Tokyo's 23rd Ward, a dangerous Ghoul known as "The Binge Eater" terrorizes the citizens, making people fear the streets at night. It is elusive, and not even the people who have sworn to protect them can do nothing about it. The daily news is filled with reports on the latest victims and the gruesome circumstances of their deaths.

When everything seemed to calm down, the "hero" of our story, Ken Kaneki, takes a leap of faith and asks his crush, a girl named Rize, out on a date. She accepts, and things run smoothly until Ken decides to walk her home. During their walk they end up at an empty construction site, and "The Binge Eater" strikes. Rize reveals that she herself was the notorious Ghoul who had been targeting such large amounts of humans, and that Ken was to be her next meal. Fate soon intervenes, however, and Rize is crushed by a large amount of falling beams. Ken is found and rushed to the hospital, where Rize's organs are transplanted into his body to save him from the injuries he had suffered at her hand. Unbeknownst to Ken, this had transformed him into one of the only Half-Ghouls in history. After Ken learned to cope with and master his new abilities, he would later go on to become the bridge between humans and Ghouls, The One-Eyed King.

Power & Abilities

As a Ghoul, Ken possesses a Kagune, a predatory organ used by Ghouls to hunt humans:

These scans describe what a Kagune is, as well as the many types that appear throughout the series.

Ken himself has a Rinkaku Kagune, and is very proficient at controlling it with skill and grace to outmaneuver his enemies. As an example of his Kagune's strength would be when he sliced threw Amon's Quinque (a weapon that is multiple times harder than steel):

No Caption Provided

Worth noting is the fact that this was only the second time that Ken had activated his Kagune.

Next up, we see Ken is able to slice threw the Arata Armor (which is essentially the reinforced version of reinforced steel):

No Caption Provided

This'll be all on his Kagune for now, as I'd like to get into this further when I feel the need.

Strength

Ken is REALLY strong, so much so that he doesn't even need his Kagune (which boosts his physical strength) to pummel or even kill other Ghouls with a single blow. For example, he was able to casually reach threw Banjou's stomach as if it were made of tissue paper:

No Caption Provided

This is impressive not only because Ken was literally on death's door in the above scan, but also because of what exactly he was hitting. For reference, Ghouls have skin that is harder than steel (hence the reason weapons made from Kagune were needed to harm them).

On that same note, Ken was also able to casually kick another Ghoul's head off while wall running:

No Caption Provided

One of his most impressive feats pre-timeskip, however, would be when he slams another Ghoul threw 4 stories of concrete:

No Caption Provided

Ken had just gotten through a 10 day long torture session when this happened, so needless to say he was not at the top of his game. I'll be moving on to speed next.

Speed

Ken isn't just strong, but he also has speed. For example, in the same physical state as he was in the above scan, Ken dodge a hail of Ayato's bullet-speed Kagune projectiles casually:

No Caption Provided

Another example would be when he blitzed a bullet-timer while blinded (he only let himself get hit here to set up an armbar):

No Caption Provided

Now I'll be moving on to his durability and regeneration.

Durability/Regeneration

Ken possesses regen just like any other Ghoul, but being a Rinkaku type allows his regen to go above and beyond most other Ghouls. This is evident when he tanks and heals from an attack that would have split a normal Ghoul in half:

No Caption Provided

Another example would be when he healed his broken arms in seconds:

No Caption Provided

For now, I'll be moving on to my opening thoughts.

Opening Thoughts

I apologize for how brief this was, but I was at a loss for time, lol. I plan to go WAY more in depth next post though.

For now I'll say that due to Ken's regeneration and piercing/slashing advantages, along with Garou's absurd strength and durability, my team should be able to close in and dominate our opposition in close combat.

Your go @blackspidey2099 and @major_hellstorm!

#43 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, nice post @valor_175! It was definitely interesting to learn more about Ken Kaneki's powers and abilities.

#44 Posted by ValorKnight (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, nice post @valor_175! It was definitely interesting to learn more about Ken Kaneki's powers and abilities.

Thank you. Like I said, I plan to go more in depth next post.

#45 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 said:

Thank you. Like I said, I plan to go more in depth next post.

Awesome, I'll look forwards to that as well then!

#46 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: Nice, but could you tg me next time? I didn't even know you posted.

#47 Posted by ValorKnight (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: Nice, but could you tg me next time? I didn't even know you posted.

Sure, my bad.

#50 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18039 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: @blackspidey2099: @valor_175: Since you all just posted intros with no counters, I will do the same. Also I'm kinda under the weather right now so my opener may not be as good as my others in terms of quality.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Green Goblin

In the Ultimate universe, Norman Osborn is once again a wealthy businessman who becomes the Green Goblin. He seeks to recreate the Super Soldier Serum that was used on Steve Rogers, but an accident involving the OZ serum instead causes Norman to transform. Instead of wearing a costume and mask like his classic incarnation, this version of Green Goblin is an actual horned, green-skinned beast with tremendous strength and pyrokinetic abilities.

After seemingly perishing during his first battle with Spider-Man, Norman later returns. He gains the ability to control his transformations into the Green Goblin via chemical injections, but also begins going insane as a result. This leads to multiple clashes with Spider-Man, and ends with Norman being taken into custody by S.H.I.E.L.D. and placed in cryonic suspension.

Norman later escapes once again, and battles Harry after he transforms into the Hobgoblin. The fight tragically ends with Harry's death, and Norman is horrified by what he's done. He reverts to his human form and asks Carol Danvers to kill him, and she obliges by shooting him in the head.

After yet another escape, Norman recruits a group of villains to help him kill Peter Parker, now believing that God does not want Peter to live. In the resulting power, both Norman and Peter are apparently killed, with the the fight witnessed by Miles Morales. The guilt over his inaction later spurs Miles to carry on Peter's legacy by becoming the new Spider-Man.

Norman is later revealed to have survived his "death", as the OZ formula in his blood has given him powerful regenerative abilities, effectively making him immortal. He escapes from the S.H.I.E.L.D. facility where he had been held captive, and battles Miles. With help from Peter Parker (who like Norman, also survived thanks to OZ), Miles is able to defeat Norman.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/norman-osborn/4005-58812/

Powers & Abilities:

• Superhuman Strength: The Goblin, after injecting formula, become super-humanly strong. Norman, as the Goblin, could easily overpower humans by lifting them up with one hand or by hurling them around. He could also lift extremely heavy objects, crush and break through wood panels and templates, bend metal, and punch through glass without injury.
  • Superhuman Speed: The Goblin, thanks to the Oz Formula, could run and operate at superhuman speeds. His overall body equilibrium was also heightened although he was not nearly as fast as speedsters. For example, with his speed, he can outrun vehicles.
  • Superhuman Stamina: The Goblin, thanks to the Oz Formula, could operate or maintain his movements for prolonged periods of time without getting tired or weary in the process.
  • Superhuman Durability: The Oz Formula also fortified all of Osborn's bodily tissues, making them far tougher and more resistant to injury than normal humans. While Osborn could be injured by something along the lines of a knife or small conventional bullets composed of conventional material, he was very resistant to great impact forces and blunt trauma. He could withstand powerful impacts, such as falling from several stories or being repeatedly struck by a superhuman enemy, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no harm to himself.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: If The Goblin did sustain injury, his body's increased metabolism allowed him to heal damaged tissue much faster and more extensively than a normal human is capable of. He could heal from injuries that would prove lethal to an ordinary human.
  • Superhuman Agility: The Goblin's agility, balance, and bodily coordination were enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes were similarly enhanced and superior to those of the finest human athlete.
  • Pyrokinesis: The Goblin could generate fiery bolts of energy from his hands, which he used as weapons which could explode like bombs.
  • Immortality: Norman claims that as a side effect to Oz formula, every time he dies, he comes back. This explains how he survived gun shots, explosions and others lethal attacks.

Courtesy of the Marvel wiki.

Strength:

Now in terms of strength I think Norman has a distinct advantage. I( will go more in-depth later if needed bu9t for now I think I only really need to show scans of the time when Norman broke out of the Triskelion.

The Triskelion by the way, is a SHIELD facility designed to hold super powered criminals and Norman one shots it. This is much more impressive to me than throwing someone through concrete and one shoting Tank Fundoshi (unless he is more durable than he looks).

Speed:

Now this is a category where I do think your team has the edge but then again, Norman is very much used to fighting people faster than he is as he fights Spidey on a regular basis (and speed is really the thing that even keeps Spidey alive when they fight). However he does have the speed to tag faster opponents like Spidey, as you can see below when he tags Spidey who was in the middle of dancing around him.

No Caption Provided

Durability/Regeneration:

This is another category I think Norman has an edge in. As he is regularly just taking beatings, for example here he is taking a beating from a pissed off Miles however it just pisses him off.

No Caption Provided

And here he is taking a beating from Captain America, Wasp Spider-Man and Iron Man all in a short time span yet he remains standing (until Hawkeye shoots him thrice).

This is incredibly impressive because as you all probably heard of by now, Ultimate Cap is strong enough to take on the Hulk.

No Caption Provided

And his regen is so good that even in human form Norman claims to be immortal.

Firepower:

A category exclusive to Norman because to my knowledge only he has the ability to project energy attacks. Like so

No Caption Provided

Or he can also just set himself on fire and explode.

Opening Thoughts:

Norman is the most tanky person in this battle. He will definitely be able to take either of you. Your only advantage is your speed but with the heat Norman is packing, if he wants to get you off him, he will just set himself on fire and blast you away (which luckily won't hurt Peter thanks to his armor). Yes this battle will be grueling, but Norman has gone through worse and survived, he will do the same here.