Representing Sandor Clegane, the Hound:
- In character and determined to win.
- No prep or prior knowledge.
- Both combatants are in their prime.
- Sandor is armed with a sword and a knife and is wearing his set of armor (including helmet).
- Spartacus is armed with twin swords and is wearing his standard battle garments.
- Sandor is novels/TV composite, upcoming season 7 feats are excluded.
- Win by any means (with these two it will only end in death though if we're being honest).
- Fight in a neutral environment, start 5 meters apart facing each other, broad daylight.
- This is a CaV, not a battle. Please do not discuss who you believe would win while debating is in progress.
- If you are interested in voting on this battle, just ask and we will tag you when we're done.