SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SMXLR8

Introduction

Hello fellow viners welcome to yet another CAV on comicvine . This is an anime / manga match up where both series are still on going but I hope that does not affect the match to much . With further adieu lets meet our fighters for this CAV

SMXLR8 (Rukia Kuchiki)

No Caption Provided

HeirToTheKingdom (Brook)

No Caption Provided

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment / gear for both , both characters are post time skip / current , Rukia can't use her bankai unless needed , both fighter thik the other are the enemy

Location - Paprika Wasteland

Both fighter are a few feet from each other and insight of the other

No Caption Provided

Voters to be Tagged

DarthSenju

DeathHero61

newcomer

EmperorThanos

Results - 1st to 5 wins

SMXLR8 - 3

HeirToTheKingdom - 4

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SMXLR8
Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@smxlr8: Yes, I'll try and get a post tomorrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Post #1 Introduction: Soul King Brook

No Caption Provided

Description:

"Soul King" Brook is the musician of the Straw Hat Pirates. He is a skeleton that the Straw Hats found on board of a ghost ship after drifting into the Florian Triangle.[10] He is a Devil Fruit user who ate the Yomi Yomi no Mi, and is undead, having been brought back into a pseudo-immortal state because of its powers.[11] He is the ninth member of the Straw Hat crew, and the eighth to join Luffy's crew, as well as being the oldest member on board.[12] He is also one of the two swordsmen onboard their current ship, with the other being Roronoa Zoro. He fills the role of the long-awaited musician that Luffy had wanted for his crew ever since his journey began.[13][14][15][16] He currently has a bounty of 83,000,000.[9]

What Brook brings to this battle:

Brook is a swordsmen who's fighting style revolves around fencing. Despite him being in the middle class of power within the Strawhats, Brook is still pretty powerful. He has shown on more than one occasion that he's powerful enough to hold his own in battle. He brings some things to this battle which will definitely catch Rukia off guard. This may make his victory less difficult. The thing I am speaking about is Brook being composed of bones (YOHOHO). This is important because he doesn't have any vital organs or body parts, but simply just bones! As you can see below he doesn't even have eyes.

No Caption Provided

That means Rukia can't target any specific body part for more damage. The only way to kill Brook is to completely destroy his bones. This is something that Rukia doesn't know, so it will be something she'll have to find out as the battle progresses.

Enough with that though, let me display how powerful Brook is. Not only is he incredibly hard to take down to him being composed of bones only, but he's also pretty skilled in his own right. Here Brook shows skill enough to parry Ryuma's attack who possessed the same skills as him. You see there is a character named Gecko Moria who can take the shadows of people and implant them into dead people, which is what he did. He stole Brook's shadow and implanted it into Ryuma. So he simply had the skills of Brook.

No Caption Provided

Now why is this impressive? Well before Ryuma was a character in Oda's series before One Piece, which was called "Monsters". He was a samurai from Wano was well known throughout the lands as being a great swordsmen. He was capable of slicing through a copper statue as well as a dragon. I would like to note that only the skills from the person gets passed on so Ryuma still had these monstrous physicals.

So as you can see, it's quite impressive to see that Brook could parry all those jabs. I would like to add that this is pre-time skip Brook, so his skill and strength has only gotten much better.

Brook is also extremely fast being composed completely of bones, which makes him way a lot less and allows freer movements. He's always been one of the faster members of the strawhats alongside Luffy and Sanji. Due to him being so light he's capable of pulling off feats of speed that would be hard to do if he wasn't. An example being him being fast enough to run on water without no trouble. As you can see he's doing this casually with no trouble at all. I would also like to note again that this is pre-time skip Brook, so his speed has only gotten better.

No Caption Provided

I think that this is enough for my opening post.

What I summed up:

• Brook is difficult to kill due to him being composed of only bones.
  • He's skilled and powerful due to the fact that he can parry attacks from a guy who can slice copper in half and a dragon.
  • He's also incredibly fast being able to run on water.

What my next post will show:

This post was simply to give you a small idea of the basic powers and abilities of Brook. My next post will cover more on what Brook brings to this battle like his freezing abilities. I'll also counter any arguments if they are presented as well as begin to get into detail why Brook could take a victory over Rukia.

Your up @smxlr8

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: tag me for votes. I am actually really interested in this. I was always so focused on certain OP characters that i never invested the time in looking into the other characters. I look forward to this.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: tag me for votes. I am actually really interested in this. I was always so focused on certain OP characters that i never invested the time in looking into the other characters. I look forward to this.

Thank you, i'll be sure to tag you!

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v please.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SMXLR8

[Round 1] Introduction - Rukia Kuchiki

No Caption Provided

Rukia Kuchiki is the lieutenant of the 13th Division under Captain Jūshirō Ukitake. Rukia is the adoptive sister of Byakuya Kuchiki and a friend of Ichigo Kurosaki.

What she brings to the table (Powers & Abilities)

No Caption Provided

• Kidō Expert
  • Expert Swordsman
  • Shunpo Expert
  • Hakuda Combatant
  • High Spiritual Power
  • Keen Intellect
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Enhanced Endurance

Main Weapon : Zanpakutō - Sode No Shirayuki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

[Round 1] Summary

No Caption Provided

Section 1 - Rukia being a lieutenant mean that she should be stronger / learned some things in the time skip . Since lieutenants are a level below a captain it's quite impressive if you ask me.

Section 2 - Rukia has a lot going for her , as you can see she brings a lot into this fight and that is not including what her sword can do.

Section 3 - Her sword has it's own powers which adds to Rukia already impressive skill set making her pretty versatile which very good.

Section 4 - This intro was a basic run down on what Rukia is capable of / bringing to the fight . If you ask me Rukia has a few advantages in this fight that will help her win . I will talk more of what she can do in my next post while also countering any arguments you may bring up.

@heirtothekingdom OK I am done so it's your turn

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post #2: Additional Information- Ice & Soul

No Caption Provided

Brook's ice ability:

Now, on to the second section of my battle post. I have gone over the more physical aspect of Brook, so I believe I will now jump into his special abilities granted to him by his devil fruit. Here is some basic information on his devil fruit before I get into more detail about what other capabilities they have.

The devil fruit is called the "Yomi Yomi No Mi". English translation would be "Revive Revive Fruit".

No Caption Provided

With that let's get to the secondary abilities the fruit of Brook adds. He is able to project the freezing nature of his soul onto his sword which allows him to freeze his opponents where they stand. Due to Brook's who devil fruit revolving most around soul, it has granted him abilities that stem from his soul like this one. The would Brook inflicts on his opponent is actually frozen solid, so it essentially freezes.

This would make it pretty hard to recover as your wound is now frozen. So even if you had an accelerated healing, it would be pretty difficult to heal something that's frozen solid. Due to Brook's insane speed, it would make avoiding a slash like this pretty difficult, not to mention his skill with his blade.

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that he is even capable of freezing your blood once he slashes you open, so it would be a very good idea to try not to take any wounds at all. In-fact it would be a good idea not to obtain any wounds from him, as the scan above displays what could potentially happen.

No Caption Provided

I could get into how he could release his soul from his body, but that wouldn't do anything for him in this battle as it hasn't shown to deal damage (yet). Also he can't move when he does it so it would only hinder him. It probably won't be a factor, so this is essentially what he's bringing to this battle.

What to expect:

That's it for now as I didn't actually receive enough information to formulate a proper idea on how the battle can go. I have some basic knowledge on Rukia due to the fact that i'm an old Bleach reader, however I would rather you explain to me her capabilities as you sound much more knowledgeable on her.

After you give me a more detailed response you can expect to see how I believe the battle goes down as well as some counters. The debate will get on it's way then once we get over our characters introduction of abilities which you seem to still need to do.

I'll leave you to it @smxlr8

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SMXLR8

[Round 2] Zanpakutō : Sode No Shirayuki (Sleeved White Snow)

No Caption Provided

Sode no Shirayuki: In its sealed form, Sode no Shirayuki is a normal katana. It has a rectangular tsuba with a vaguely flame-like pattern on the long sides and a curved line on the short sides, inward-curved corners with curved slits above and below the blade, and a series of curved lines embossed on either side of the blade. It has a reddish-brown hilt.

Brooks attack reminds me of rukia's 1st dance Some no mai, Tsukishiro ( White Moon). Both these 2 attack look really similar so it would interesting if they clashed since when she does this, she draws a circle with the tip of Sode no Shirayuki. The space within that circle and anything inside freezes

[Round 2] Counters

It should be noted that he is even capable of freezing your blood once he slashes you open, so it would be a very good idea to try not to take any wounds at all. In-fact it would be a good idea not to obtain any wounds from him, as the scan above displays what could potentially happen.

This wont since Rukia sword sort of protects her , let me explain . Sode no Shirayuki does not actually spread coldness from its blade; its actual ability is to bring the body temperature of its wielder to a temperature below freezing. As a result, anything its wielder touches freezes, the sword itself merely increasing their reach. Due to this power, Rukia is capable of momentarily "killing" her body by controlling her own Reishi, putting herself in a form of cryostasis. She completely stops all the molecules in her body, preventing any material or substance attempting to affect her from doing so because it cannot enter her body.

No Caption Provided

So basically her swords "special ability" would protect her since her blood would be already frozen in a way , not only that but she is also fast so dodging would be an option as well.

Speed : Shunpo (Flash Steps)

Shunpo is a movement technique which allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow . The focal point which determines the basis of this technique is speed. As speed is the main factor of the technique, the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps.

As I stated in my intro that Rukia is a Shunpo Expert which means she is an expert of the technique which are considerably fast, and can maintain high speed movements for extended periods of time. I have to be honest that she does not show her speed too often but with examples of other experts you can see what she can do with this technique. here is an example of what an expert is capable of which means Rukai should be able to do this much at least . The example is post time skip ichigo and as you can see he is hard to see with all the quick movements

No Caption Provided

Here is another example but this time it's pre time skip and you can see that he is able to make after images so yeah this is what Rukia should be able to do since she is also an expert .

No Caption Provided

With the 2 examples it safe to say that rukia is faster then Brook since your only scan of his speed is not that impressive

Addressing your "What to expect" Section

That's it for now as I didn't actually receive enough information to formulate a proper idea on how the battle can go. I have some basic knowledge on Rukia due to the fact that i'm an old Bleach reader, however I would rather you explain to me her capabilities as you sound much more knowledgeable on her.

After you give me a more detailed response you can expect to see how I believe the battle goes down as well as some counters. The debate will get on it's way then once we get over our characters introduction of abilities which you seem to still need to do.

I have to be honest here your 2nd post was just like the first one , limited information with very little shown and explained . I would like more from you if you don't mind cause right now this CAV is kind not going anywhere so that is why I made the 1st counter . If you want me to show more then you should do it as well .

[Round 2] Summary

I think I have shown enough for this round and I also well hopefully gave you something to work with for your next post . I wont show my hand if you don't either so it's your call so make it a good one . I have to state that I have more of Rukia to talk about and show since she has a lot to offer / bring to this fight. With me making the first move I hope this CAV can move forward and the real debate can begin . From my view it looks like Rukai has a edge / many advantages over brook so I suggest you step it up for brooks sack .

No Caption Provided

@heirtothekingdom it's your turn

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Yes, sorry for the wait. Just been a bit busy, but I'll try my best to get a post up this week.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: The debate!

I believe I have gotten over the powers and abilities my character has in this battle, as well as showing his overall skill and effectiveness in battle. So this next post will show why all those stand true by going into even more detail in the form of countering your posts.

Counters:

Sode no Shirayuki: In its sealed form, Sode no Shirayuki is a normal katana. It has a rectangular tsuba with a vaguely flame-like pattern on the long sides and a curved line on the short sides, inward-curved corners with curved slits above and below the blade, and a series of curved lines embossed on either side of the blade. It has a reddish-brown hilt.

Very detailed description on the sword, I like that!

Brooks attack reminds me of rukia's 1st dance Some no mai, Tsukishiro ( White Moon). Both these 2 attack look really similar so it would interesting if they clashed since when she does this, she draws a circle with the tip of Sode no Shirayuki. The space within that circle and anything inside freezes

That's pretty interesting. I believe it would come down to who overwhelmed who in physical strength as well as who's attack is colder. I would also like to think that swordsmen play comes into factor to as whoever gets the right slash can potentially overpower there opponent. I'm not the most knowledgeable on Bleach so I would need to see some skill feats from Rukia to properly gauge this. I have shown some of Brook's skill, primarily in fencing, which he's extremely skilled at. Depending on Rukia's fighting style, fencing could be a big problem. If she cannot parry Brook's blows, she can very be pierced through. Fencing is a pretty hard form of swordsmanship to block seeing as there are plenty of thrusts sent at the opponent in a small time frame. He's also shown capable of blocking multiple slashes from Kinemon a samurai from a kingdom of swordsmen (half of his body is shown because another guy split it in two with his ability).

No Caption Provided

I much rather get into how destructive those blows can be, here Brook uses one of his signature moves "Aubade Coup Droit" which means "Dawn Serenade: Right-Handed Strike", which as I said is a thrusting technique.

No Caption Provided

Brook thrusts his sword forward with enough force to create a highly compressed amount of air. This attack is powerful enough to destroy a wall easily.

No Caption Provided

As you can see it would be pretty bad for Rukia to get struck by one of those. I think Brook has the physical advantage so far, atleast from what you've presented thus far. He may be capable of overwhelming Rukia even though their techniques are similar due to physical strength.

This wont since Rukia sword sort of protects her , let me explain . Sode no Shirayuki does not actually spread coldness from its blade; its actual ability is to bring the body temperature of its wielder to a temperature below freezing. As a result, anything its wielder touches freezes, the sword itself merely increasing their reach. Due to this power, Rukia is capable of momentarily "killing" her body by controlling her own Reishi, putting herself in a form of cryostasis. She completely stops all the molecules in her body, preventing any material or substance attempting to affect her from doing so because it cannot enter her body.

Basically she is capable of freezing herself? Would this mean even Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya couldn't freeze her with his ice abilities? There are some thing I need clarification on, wouldn't Rukia need to release her Bankai for this to be in effect? She doesn't always walk around with her body at below freezing temperatures. This would be problematic if she doesn't use it quickly because Brook could just freeze her before she does so. Bleach characters don't usually use Bankai right away, unless you're maybe Ichigo. I do however think if she can do this ability at will that she can potentially negate Brook's freezing effects.

As I stated in my intro that Rukia is a Shunpo Expert which means she is an expert of the technique which are considerably fast, and can maintain high speed movements for extended periods of time. I have to be honest that she does not show her speed too often but with examples of other experts you can see what she can do with this technique. here is an example of what an expert is capable of which means Rukai should be able to do this much at least . The example is post time skip ichigo and as you can see he is hard to see with all the quick movements

I don't think this should be applied as a speed feat for Rukia. Ichigo has surpassed her so long ago and has proven he's much better than her in almost all regards, a big one being speed. Ichigo is one of the more faster characters of the show, so using him as a set point wouldn't make sense. Rukia is an expert in terms of shunpo, but compared to Ichigo in speed she is nothing.

Here is another example but this time it's pre time skip and you can see that he is able to make after images so yeah this is what Rukia should be able to do since she is also an expert .

This is more so what Ichigo can do oppose to Rukia. You haven't exactly shown a speed feat for her, more so a much faster character who uses the same technique.

With the 2 examples it safe to say that rukia is faster then Brook since your only scan of his speed is not that impressive

Running on water casually isn't impressive? I think it's pretty impressive, even though it's not even Brook's best speed feat. Brook is an extremely fast to the point he's capable of cutting people without them even knowing, even having casual conversations with them at the same time. Here he cuts up Spider Monkey (multiple times), a large hybrid creature between well a spider and a monkey. He literally cut Spider Monkey while having a conversation with him and he wasn't even aware. In fact, he didn't know until Brook unsheathed his sword.

No Caption Provided

It's something he did more than once, as he did the same thing against Zeo. He cut him in the middle of a conversation without Zeo knowing. He even announces it, in-which then Zeo finds out he's been cut (plus Brook unsheathes his sword again).

No Caption Provided

Brook is certainly the faster one among the two. Again, at-least from what's been shown.

I have to be honest here your 2nd post was just like the first one , limited information with very little shown and explained . I would like more from you if you don't mind cause right now this CAV is kind not going anywhere so that is why I made the 1st counter . If you want me to show more then you should do it as well .

I kind of find this unusually weird because throughout this debate I have been the one showing more information, trying to prompt you to do the same. Though it doesn't really matter, this post should have thrown all of that out the window.

I think I have shown enough for this round and I also well hopefully gave you something to work with for your next post . I wont show my hand if you don't either so it's your call so make it a good one . I have to state that I have more of Rukia to talk about and show since she has a lot to offer / bring to this fight. With me making the first move I hope this CAV can move forward and the real debate can begin . From my view it looks like Rukai has a edge / many advantages over brook so I suggest you step it up for brooks sack .

To be honest I'm not sure where you are getting at here. I have pretty much shown most of what Brook is capable of or what abilities will come in to play , while you have given me a little information in some categories. In fact, some like speed don't even apply strictly to Rukia. I am still waiting on speed feats for her, strength, durability, ect. You have been stating that I haven't shown much, but compare how much has been shown from both of our posts and we can see a clear difference. I mean seriously, first post is extremely lacking no offense. Hopefully this post was enough to get you in to showing more as this is my third post already and I was expecting to stop somewhere around 4-5.

Conclusion:

• I have shown Brook is faster (at-least from what you've shown)
  • Brook is stronger physically
  • Brook is the better swordsmen
  • Brook is harder to put down than Rukia
  • Brook is a much cooler character!

You're up @smxlr8

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SMXLR8

[Round 3] More Information and The battle

That's pretty interesting. I believe it would come down to who overwhelmed who in physical strength as well as who's attack is colder. I would also like to think that swordsmen play comes into factor to as whoever gets the right slash can potentially overpower there opponent. I'm not the most knowledgeable on Bleach so I would need to see some skill feats from Rukia to properly gauge this. I have shown some of Brook's skill, primarily in fencing, which he's extremely skilled at. Depending on Rukia's fighting style, fencing could be a big problem. If she cannot parry Brook's blows, she can very be pierced through. Fencing is a pretty hard form of swordsmanship to block seeing as there are plenty of thrusts sent at the opponent in a small time frame. He's also shown capable of blocking multiple slashes from Kinemon a samurai from a kingdom of swordsmen (half of his body is shown because another guy split it in two with his ability).

1. Personally I think Rukia has more experience then Brook , they might be equal but I doubt that . If you think so then show more of the "skill" with some stuff on experience
  2. I think you are over estimating brook here and under estimating Rukai
  3. For the other things you said I will address in more detail below
  4. Rukai should be able to keep up with Brook after all in Pre time skip she was able to fight someone who was fast , strong and skilled and held her own

Also her 1st dance would freeze brook since the attack happens like instantly so the fight would be over if the attacks hits.

No Caption Provided

Addressing your Argument

Brook thrusts his sword forward with enough force to create a highly compressed amount of air. This attack is powerful enough to destroy a wall easily.

and how is that impressive ? Rukia could do something like that , heck she was able to cut dresser easily like butter

No Caption Provided

As you can see it would be pretty bad for Rukia to get struck by one of those. I think Brook has the physical advantage so far, atleast from what you've presented thus far. He may be capable of overwhelming Rukia even though their techniques are similar due to physical strength.

What would really be bad is if brook gets frozen which is possible . I have said that Rukai has ways to deal with Brook so saying he is this or that is kind of pointless . I will show why below and also explain why brook could lose to a lot of things

Basically she is capable of freezing herself? Would this mean even Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya couldn't freeze her with his ice abilities? There are some thing I need clarification on, wouldn't Rukia need to release her Bankai for this to be in effect? She doesn't always walk around with her body at below freezing temperatures. This would be problematic if she doesn't use it quickly because Brook could just freeze her before she does so. Bleach characters don't usually use Bankai right away, unless you're maybe Ichigo. I do however think if she can do this ability at will that she can potentially negate Brook's freezing effects.

Yes she can freeze herself . I am not sure . No once she activates her shikai the effect is active . Brooks attacks would not freeze her or anything due to her sword effect

Addressing Speed

I don't think this should be applied as a speed feat for Rukia. Ichigo has surpassed her so long ago and has proven he's much better than her in almost all regards, a big one being speed. Ichigo is one of the more faster characters of the show, so using him as a set point wouldn't make sense. Rukia is an expert in terms of shunpo, but compared to Ichigo in speed she is nothing.

Ok firstly I did say that Rukia does not have many speed feats , 2nd don't go off topic saying who is faster since this is about Rukia not Ichigo , 3rd don't tell me how to debate for my character cause I am not going to follow your "advice" . Now that that is done let explain why I posted the examples . The 2 examples were to show what Rukia could do with her speed , rather she is faster in not important so try to understand the point of the examples . Thee first example is something I think Rukia should be able to do after all she and Ichigo are in the same level in Flash step.

No Caption Provided

So as far as I am concerned this example still stands and Rukai should be faster then Brook . But if you need some scans of speed here is one. She in a way blitzed her opponent and her movements could not be seen

No Caption Provided

This is more so what Ichigo can do oppose to Rukia. You haven't exactly shown a speed feat for her, more so a much faster character who uses the same technique.

Like I said the example was to show what she could do with flash step . don't go off topic , saying this and that cause it's not important

Running on water casually isn't impressive? I think it's pretty impressive, even though it's not even Brook's best speed feat. Brook is an extremely fast to the point he's capable of cutting people without them even knowing, even having casual conversations with them at the same time. Here he cuts up Spider Monkey (multiple times), a large hybrid creature between well a spider and a monkey. He literally cut Spider Monkey while having a conversation with him and he wasn't even aware. In fact, he didn't know until Brook unsheathed his sword.

Again that is something Rukia could also do so again not all that impressive. Also that could be the attack and not brook but I am not going to go there . In the 1st scan I showed of her speed she also attacked in that same moment

No Caption Provided

The end result was this due to her being stronger at that point

No Caption Provided

Addressing Strength

So let me get this straight you think that just because he was able to destroy a wall that makes him stronger then her ? LOL bad argument there and not really impressive since she could do the same

She has some good hand to hand skills which will help her against brook

No Caption Provided

She could combine it with her kido for a cool one - two

No Caption Provided

She was able to survive a hit from a hollow which could kill a human with one blow

No Caption Provided

She was able to block an surprise attack from a stronger hollow which was faster then the human eye and could have killed chad if it was not for ichigo

Rukai could / can block all of brooks attacks so his fencing style would be countered

As you can see Rukai is tougher then she looks so if brook underestimates her he would be in trouble . In the above scans she is fighting a skilled opponent that had the abilities from her former teacher and she was able to hold her own and win in the end .

Kido Expert

Kidō experts possess considerable knowledge of Kidō and its various forms. They can use mid-level spells to great effect even without incantation, though they generally use incantations for higher-level spells to ensure maximum power. Most lieutenants and captains possess this level of skill in Kidō.

This is something that will give Rukai an edge over brook by a good mile , she has many options on how to handle brook. Lets look at some examples of some of the kido she knows and then I will show a combo that she could do that will do a lot of damage to Brook
1) Bakudō #4. Hainawa (Crawling Rope) - Binds enemies with a Reishi rope to stop their movement. Generating a crackling yellow energy rope within his/her hand(s), the practitioner throws it toward the opponent. The energy winds around the opponent's arms and body, immobilizing them.

No Caption Provided

2) Bakudō #61. Rikujōkōrō ( Six Rods Prison of Light) - Pointing his/her index finger at the target, the practitioner generates a spark of yellow energy, which summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection and hold them in place. The target is unable to move any part of their body, including the parts which were not struck by the beams .

No Caption Provided

3) Hadō #33. Sōkatsui (Blue Fire) - Blue flames discharge from the palm. The practitioner aims the palm of their hand at their target and generates a torrent of blue energy before firing it at their target. The energy moves like a direct blast or a large wave of energy, depending on the amount of power which is placed into it.

No Caption Provided

Here's the Combo that I was talking about , she use all 3 of these in what I like to call a Triple Threat Attack

No Caption Provided

The first 2 were defensive spells while the 3rd one was an offensive one and due to first 2 spells the 3rd one will be at full power . The 4th gif shows what is called an Nijū Eishō (Twofold Incantation) which are a class of Kidō Incantation where the Kidō practitioner mixes the incantations of two entirely separate Kidō spells together to save time and confuse their opponent at the same time . Rukai would wait for an opening before using the 1st spell then the fun begin for her as she does the triple which will either KO brook or heavily damage him

Summary

To be honest I'm not sure where you are getting at here. I have pretty much shown most of what Brook is capable of or what abilities will come in to play , while you have given me a little information in some categories. In fact, some like speed don't even apply strictly to Rukia. I am still waiting on speed feats for her, strength, durability, ect. You have been stating that I haven't shown much, but compare how much has been shown from both of our posts and we can see a clear difference. I mean seriously, first post is extremely lacking no offense. Hopefully this post was enough to get you in to showing more as this is my third post already and I was expecting to stop somewhere around 4-5.

What I said was a fact so trying to denial it make it worse for you . The 1st 2 post from you did not include much since you had no attack names or what the attack does so yeah little information on your part . Both of these character do not have many feats so this sort of thing was bound to happen so I am not sure what you going on about . saying "no offense" does not excuse the rudeness of what you said so it's kind of pointless and that was uncalled which is not cool . I showed speed , strength , etc , to be honest Rukai should be stronger then Brook since I showed feats with out a sword . Her kido should surprise brook in which she would take advantage and do the combo also her 1st dance should freeze brook as I showed . She is a better fighter then brook so with all the factors I say Rukia should win this battle. Last point is that i don't do post limits but since both character don't have much to show maybe 1 more round then conclusion or go straight to conclusion which is better considering how long this post took to finish .

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 emperorthanos-  Moderator

T4V

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@smxlr8: Are you still editing your post? This doesn't seem to be going anywhere so I rather just go to votes.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: I am almost done so don't go to votes . I rather quit this CAV if you are going to all pushy about this and try to be unfair . I say one more round then go to votes

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Pushy and unfair? You do realize this is a 2 month CaV, right? It's taking you literally a month to finish your reply to my post, and when you do reply it's not much, so yes I will be pushy (hardly unfair). Whatever though, finish your post.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Do you not comprehend that I said finish your post or is that too much for you?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@smxlr8: Do you not comprehend that I said finish your post or is that too much for you?

Well someone's patient..

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@heirtothekingdom: Nothing nothing. (Keep in mind our CaV is stated to have long gaps per round as well, lol)

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fudge, i'm going to have to reread this. -.- it's been too long. Glad you finished your post though can't wait for the closings.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@smxlr8:Eh, I was thinking about making another post, but I think we can just go to voting. This was a nice debate, even though it was quite long in posting time.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: ok , 1st to 5 or 10 wins? also help with tagging users if it's 5 or 10

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Sounds good, i'll tag people once you edit the title to "voting".

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArrowheadDip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i vote @heirtothekingdom because even though I know neither characters (So no calling bias on me) I feel Heir presented stronger arguments and dealt with @smxlr8's arguments well.

So... HeirToTheKingdom has my vote.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Thanks.

i vote @heirtothekingdom because even though I know neither characters (So no calling bias on me) I feel Heir presented stronger arguments and dealt with @smxlr8's arguments well.

So... HeirToTheKingdom has my vote.

Thanks for the vote.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DeathHero61

@smxlr8: @heirtothekingdom: Got to give it to SMXLR8, i felt neither you guys could agree on speed, so based off what i read i could only go on who would be the most efficient in combat, and honestly speaking Rukia has more potential to win the fight mainly because of Kido and Bankai, on top of the fact her ice abilities are far more potent than Brooke who just begun to develop them. HTTK could have done a little bit more scaling to back up brooke on speed or strength, in order to reinforce that Brook could win before Rukia busts out anything too crazy. You could have scaled from East Blue Luffy or East Blue Zoro all the way up to thriller bark to at least put Brook on similar levels of speed. Even then, SMXLR8's final post convinced me that Rukia in the end could easily restrain brook or catch him off guard with Kido and possibly end it with a flurry of attacks a simple flash freeze or an assault with Bankai..... HTTK did a good job but on both sides, i felt more info could have been given for the characters, in certain categories it seemed vague who was above who. So in the end it could only come down to versatility, which in result, even if you wanted to, at that point SMXLR8 would have ended up with the better case.

Tips/Opinions(not that i should really be giving any, i don't think i am that awesome) try harder to scourge for information on your characters, the more feats you have, even if its not that big of a deal, more to talk about, more to get out of your opponent, the possibility for a new topic or a new thing to pursue will emerge. On Brook's side, you could have mentioned how he beat down a steroid enhanced fishman, and referenced the lower class fishmen as a way to give a general idea of how powerful fishmen were.(Arlong's underlings, Chew, Kuroobi and Hatchan) or maybe even go as far as to scale Brook from Arlong, i felt like you could have easily made a really good case for Brook(not that you didn't, you did great, organized post, well thought out, good analysis of how the battle could go down.) and you could have mentioned Brook's musical talents in combat,(his lullaby parry, although there aren't many showings, it would have been to good to mention) and Brook still had a few showings left that you could have posted for posting sake to keep the argument going. On Rukia's side, there are lots of different ways you could have scaled, or interpret Rukia,(like you could with many bleach characters) but at the end of the day it wouldn't have mattered, you had all the tools you need, you managed to make a great case on how Rukia could have controlled the battle, and showed how she could have won.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: Voting for HTTK, he had more concrete feats and I feel like his speed feats gave him enough of an advantage to take out Rukia before she does any kido (which looked kinda slow). Rukia's only speed feats were iffy at best...or Ichigo which was bizarre. I was convinced that Brooke would win due to skill and speed mostly by the arguments presented.

- 55 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@smxlr8: @heirtothekingdom: Got to give it to SMXLR8, i felt neither you guys could agree on speed, so based off what i read i could only go on who would be the most efficient in combat, and honestly speaking Rukia has more potential to win the fight mainly because of Kido and Bankai, on top of the fact her ice abilities are far more potent than Brooke who just begun to develop them. HTTK could have done a little bit more scaling to back up brooke on speed or strength, in order to reinforce that Brook could win before Rukia busts out anything too crazy. You could have scaled from East Blue Luffy or East Blue Zoro all the way up to thriller bark to at least put Brook on similar levels of speed. Even then, SMXLR8's final post convinced me that Rukia in the end could easily restrain brook or catch him off guard with Kido and possibly end it with a flurry of attacks a simple flash freeze or an assault with Bankai..... HTTK did a good job but on both sides, i felt more info could have been given for the characters, in certain categories it seemed vague who was above who. So in the end it could only come down to versatility, which in result, even if you wanted to, at that point SMXLR8 would have ended up with the better case.

Tips/Opinions(not that i should really be giving any, i don't think i am that awesome) try harder to scourge for information on your characters, the more feats you have, even if its not that big of a deal, more to talk about, more to get out of your opponent, the possibility for a new topic or a new thing to pursue will emerge. On Brook's side, you could have mentioned how he beat down a steroid enhanced fishman, and referenced the lower class fishmen as a way to give a general idea of how powerful fishmen were.(Arlong's underlings, Chew, Kuroobi and Hatchan) or maybe even go as far as to scale Brook from Arlong, i felt like you could have easily made a really good case for Brook(not that you didn't, you did great, organized post, well thought out, good analysis of how the battle could go down.) and you could have mentioned Brook's musical talents in combat,(his lullaby parry, although there aren't many showings, it would have been to good to mention) and Brook still had a few showings left that you could have posted for posting sake to keep the argument going. On Rukia's side, there are lots of different ways you could have scaled, or interpret Rukia,(like you could with many bleach characters) but at the end of the day it wouldn't have mattered, you had all the tools you need, you managed to make a great case on how Rukia could have controlled the battle, and showed

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@deathhero61: Thanks for voting and the incredible break down, appreciate it.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: Gotta give it to heir. I know nothing about either character but heirs speed feats he showed made it seem like he had a small but noticeable lead in that area. He then backed it up with the ice point. One slash and he freezes rukias blood. One slash while being faster than your opponent seems like an easy accomplishment. Heir take my vote. Also if you want to CAV against me with anything message me. I really want to CAV.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SMXLR8
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we need votes people

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@smxlr8: give me some time to read and I will drop a vote.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers