Well, my good friend @oceanmaster21 has been looking to have a CaV with me for awhile now, and it has taken a bit to actually decide on just who and what to debate. Plus, my schedule has been a bit busy as of late, but ocean has been someone on this site that I have known for a very long time and at least with me, has always been very amiable, and upbeat, and is just true fan of comics and debating with them on this site.
So we settled on a handicap match, ocean's four hax characters versus my one hax character. It's a good opportunity for me to discuss one of my favorite characters on this site, and I am positive that ocean will see this debate to completion. Should be fun.
So in this corner, we have @oceanmaster21's dangerous team of four...
616 Sersi/616 Storm/Rebirth Aqualad/N52 Andrew Bennett
They will be facing a character I have yet to use in a fully completed CAV, the lovely and deadly...
Lady Death (composite)
- In character, morals on
- Random encounter
- Lady Death will have her sword Apocalypse and her Reaper's Scythe
- No knowledge of opponents, no prep, standard equipment
- Standard elimination rules (win by any means necessary)
- Battle takes place at night
- Ocean's team starts near the water, Lady Death is flying over the city
- Neutral location unknown to all
- City is not populated
Challenge a Viner Rules:
- For your vote to be counted it must not be based off the character, only the debater. Reasoning is appreciated=)
- Regular posting, or making comments is perfectly fine. However, you are not permitted to interfere in the debate, post scans, nor start any separate debates with another user.
- If you must correct either of us on a point or ask us a question regarding the debate, it would be appreciated if you would resort to asking us in a P.M.
- As always, may the best debater win.
@oceanmaster21: Alright my friend, here it is. Regardless of the outcome, let's just have fun with it. Feel free to start when you are ready bud.