CaV: Sariel(Hittheassassin) and Touta(HigherPower) vs Aokiji(GearSecond659) and Obito(Streak619)

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Streak619

Sariel and Touta:

Repped by Hittheassassin and HigherPower.
Repped by Hittheassassin and HigherPower.

Versus

Aokiji and Obito:

Repped by GearSecond659 and yours truly.
Repped by GearSecond659 and yours truly.

Conditions and stipulations

• In character, but very serious.
  • Standard gear.
  • No prep or knowledge for any of the combatants.
  • Obito Uchiha is MS-Rinnegan version, and cannot use genjutsu.
  • Sariel is godess body version.
  • Touta is post Dana training.
  • Katakuri is post timeskip version.
  • All characters are in peak mental and physical condition.
  • Win by death only, no BFR or incapacitation will be counted.
Team 1 starts at the left and team 2 starts at the right.
Team 1 starts at the left and team 2 starts at the right.

Note:

• This is a CaV, desist from posting your opinion on the outcome of the battle or posting comments/engaging in conversations that will derail the topic of this thread.
  • If you wish to be tagged for voting, then comment as such.
  • While voting, do not vote with your opinion on the battle as a basis for the vote, but vote for who you think convinced you of their stance better.
  • Votes without a valid reason/justification will not be considered, this is to avoid biased or unfounded votes.

Asides from that, we hope you enjoy the debate. :)

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Noooo. I would have loved to be a part of this. Tag me after each post though. This should be a really good match.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By HigherPower

@darthjhawk said:

Noooo. I would have loved to be a part of this. Tag me after each post though. This should be a really good match.

I have finals in a week or two, so if I get overloaded with work and studying, I'll let you and the guys know that I approve of you taking my place.

I kind of rushed into this. Gear and Streak challenged me for CaVs a while ago and I hate making people wait.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower: Oh it’s all good. I was just regretting missing out on this. It’s not a big deal. Though if you do really need a reserve I don’t mind being one.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Damn I keep seeing these Mid Tier manga cavs and it kind of makes me want to do one.

Anyway seems good. I will tentatively t4v assuming I catch up on One Piece by the time this reaches voting.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gun be gud T4V

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: Could you open? You have more knowledge on our opponents than I do. If you're busy, then I can do it though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I am kind of busy though. If you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate it if you could open

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cooldes

Ive never watched or heard of UQ so i really cant wait to see how strong this guy is

Avatar image for deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d
deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Streak619

@higherpower said:
@darthjhawk said:

I have finals in a week or two, so if I get overloaded with work and studying, I'll let you and the guys know that I approve of you taking my place.

I kind of rushed into this. Gear and Streak challenged me for CaVs a while ago and I hate making people wait.

Relax, this is gonna be a slow one. It'll be a while before your turn and you can take all the time you need for a post.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

This is.... interesting. Strange seeing Touta here, he shouldn't be as powerful as the top tiers of his verse let alone Meliodas, Sariel so i am interested in the role he'll play here.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after every post.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V. This seems interesting. Which verse is Touta from btw?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

T4V. This seems interesting. Which verse is Touta from btw?

UQ Holder.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 of my favourite debaters in one cav yep T4V

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. Nice to see UQ Holder characters being used. This looks pretty close.

@streak619 Is Touta going to be using Thunder in the Heaven Great Vigor?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Streak619

Obito Uchiha: The saviour

I'm no one. I don't want to be anyone, all I want is for Mugēn Tsukuyomi to succeed, that will be enough.
I'm no one. I don't want to be anyone, all I want is for Mugēn Tsukuyomi to succeed, that will be enough.

Background

Loading Video...

Obito Uchiha was the 3rd major antagonist in the Naruto series. As a kid he was cheerful enthusiastic and ambitious child who wanted to become hokage. But after a ton of trauma like watching his best friend, the dude who he saceificed himself for and who promised Obito he would protect Rin, Obito's crush, kill Rin, drove him into despair and convinced him that the shinobi world was hell. He then decides to help madara, a dude who manipulating him from the start, fulfill project Infinite Tsukuyomi, where they cast every living creature into a genjutsu where all desires get fulfilled.

Then a whole war was waged and he was defeated by this gennin known as Naruto Uzumaki. A, then, 16 year old boy who showed Obito his errors and promised Obito that he would bring peace to the shinobi world. Obito then decided to put all his faith in that boy, a mirror image of who he was before, and proceeded to help and even sacrifice his life to protect Naruto, dying with a smile on his face before he departed to find Rin, the love of his life, waiting for him up above.

Yup, it was a real tearjerker.

Moving on:

Abilities and techniques.

Ninjutsu:

Having the Rinnegan allows the user to use all 5 elements. However we'll be working with feats:

No Caption Provided

To sum it up, Obito is a threat with ninjutsu alone. The guy has defenses which can no sell mountain level strikes. Has woodstyle that completely overwhelmed the 8 tails despite the fact that he wasn't even focusing or even legitimately trying. Add to that the fact that his woodstyle and healing rivals Hashirama's and shit gets real.

Dojutsu: Sharingan.

Sharingan increases reaction speed, perception, frame rate and grants the user precognition:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
Chapter 230: "Time of Awakening!"

Scan 5: He states his body was the same as under the influence of the curse sealw hich is an increase in overall speed.

It also massively increases range of vision allowing him to see on cellular levels:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Chapter 361: "Weak Spot"

Anyways moving on to Obito's Mangekyou:

Kamui:

No Caption Provided

Obito's right eye normally uses a short-range version of Kamui, which can only transport targets in close proximity to the user; physical contact with the target is seemingly required.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
Chapter 475: "Madara's True Strength"

However, this eye can utilize a unique variation of teleportation akin to intangibility. When activated, any part of the user's body that overlaps with another object is seamlessly warped to Kamui's dimension, making it appear as though the user can phase through solid objects.

By overlapping their entire body, the user can completely conceal their presence and erase all traces of their chakra. This also allows the user to freely travel through the ground, enabling them to ambush opponents from below.This intangibility can be extended to anything the user is touching at the moment of activation, so long as they are able to maintain physical contact with at least a portion of the desired object.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
Chapter 595: "Chaps"

A good defensive showing of Kamui is greatly shown in the above scans. Here we see a capable user with it soloing Might Gai, Kakashi, KCM Naruto and Killer B without much difficulty. This can be easily sued mid combat to assist in h2h or avoiding powerful attacks.

Regarding the teleportation part of it, Minato claimed that it was faster than his Hiraishin:

Chapter 501:
Chapter 501: "Fourth Hokage Goes To War"

And to give some context into how freaking incredible that is, Minato's Hiraishin is MHS+ easily:

No Caption Provided

Look at him move like ten or so meters before the raikage could move 1 meter.

Not convincing?

Well twice the speed of Obito's Kamui was able to blitz Juudara:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Chapter 666: "Two Mangekyo"

The same juudara that could react to a relativistic Gai:

Chapter 672:
Chapter 672: "The Night of the Moth"

So clearly speed of kamui is anywhere between MHS+ - sub relativistic, and that is a lowball.

Moving on the last general MS ability would be

Izanagi:

Allows you to undo an outcome that occured within a certain time period in the past. Obito undid his death and caught his opponent, Konan, off guard:

Chapter 510: The forbidden jutsu.

This is a worst case scenario option. Obito will not use this unless his death cannot be avoided.

Dojutsu: Rinnegan.

The Rinnegan is the strongest dojutsu in the series. It gives its users seven general abilities known as 'paths' out of which only five are applicable here.

• Tendo: God Path.

This path allows the wielder to manipulate gravity. It has three sub abilities:

1)Shinra Tensei: This ability allows the user to use the repulsive nature of gravity. The user can send out a wave of repulsive gravity and all the objects that are hit by the wave are pushed backwards. Pain used this jutsu to completely flatten Konoha:

Chapter 429: Konoha Crushed.

2)Bansho Tenin: This ability allows the user to use the attractive nature of gravity. It presumably has the same power as ST. Doesn't have any feats worth mentioning.

3)Chibaku Tensei: Strongest sealing jutsu in the entire series, however like any jutsu, it depends on the power of the user. This jutsu creates a gravitational black core that looks suspiciously like a black hole and the core attracts and breaks apart the ground pulling all matter within a certain radius (except the user) towards it. So any person near it gets attracted to it and gets crushed by the debris following him and thus is sealed in a small planet like sphere of rock floating in the air.

Tendo Pain, while at a great distance from Nagato and Nagato himself in a bad condition, managed to create a mountain range sized CT sphere:

No Caption Provided

Some potent stuff.

Moving on:

• Ningendo: Human Path

This allows the user to extract the target's soul upon contact and gains all knowledge the target had. Incidentally, it happens to be in-character for Obito to use this:

No Caption Provided

He would have used it had Kabuto not stopped him.

• Jigokudo:Hell Path.

Allows the user to summon the king of hell to restore objects to their former condition or perform intereogation with the victim's soul on the line.

• Chikushuudo:Animal Path.

Allows the user to summon large animals with whom theh share vision.

• Shurado: Demon path.

Allows the user to manipulate their body into complicated machinery with a ton of attacking versatility that would put both Ironman and Batman to shame.

He can use black recievers that restrict movement and disturb chakra making it harder to use ninjutsu:

No Caption Provided

He can also use the stakes and the chains of the juubi:

No Caption Provided

Note that these chains and stakes were able to restrain all bijuu. Also note the statement that implies Obito's prowess with the Rinnegan surpasses Nagato's.

Taijutsu and Bukijutsu

You'd normally expect a guy to be bad at something that he hadn't practised for more than twenty years, but apparently that isn't applicable to Sharingan users.

He perfectly kept up with Kakashi who is an expert in taijutsu.

He has a lot of weapons stacked up inside his dimension

Scan1: Giant shuriken.

Scan2: Kunai.

Scan3: Giant stakes.

He also has Gai's nunchaks:

No Caption Provided

It should be worth mentioning it's an impressive skill feat to stop Gai's nunchaks.

Physical stats.

Speed:

Reacted to the Raikage's strike:

No Caption Provided

The Raikage is lightning fast and is thus MHS. Putting Obito's reaction speed at a minimum of MHS.

Moving on:

Kept up with Kakashi in h2h combat and Kakashi, prior to his prime, chopped a lightning bolt in half

He reacted and kept up with KCM Naruto:

Later on, it turns out he was holding back and blitzes him:

No Caption Provided

He just popped him like he was an insignificant bubble.

Obito reacted to BM Naruto who should be solidly high MHS+:

There are more instances JIC you try to argue that it is an outlier:

No Caption Provided

There are no two ways about, Obito Uchiha is solidly MHS+, probably leaning on the higher side.

Durability and strength:

I have two feats two offer:

And that's the end of that.

Analysis and conclusion.

It was agreed that Obito would engage Sariel, when we were discussing the matchups. I am unfortunately not very knowledgeable on the SDS verse, so I won't be too assertive.

But for starters I'd like to point out a few things:

• Obito is the haxiest guy here, I am certain that nobody can rival him in this regard. Each one of his hax abilities are OP.
  • Obito is the fastest person here, not by a large gap, but certainly by a percievable amount based off of whatever I know.

Combine these two points and you know you've got a real monster.

Now there are several ways to win right off the bat:8

• BFR: Obito's teleportation is speed is high so I temporarily BFR Sariel, help Katakuri stomp Touta, restrain and incapacitate him using sealing and stakes and chains. Then bring Sariel back and stomp his ass. So indirect win by BFR.
  • Soul steal: I've proven that Soul steal is in-character for Obito to attempt, a simple way to end Sariel.

And that's it for now, looking forward to your opener Hittheassassin.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Good stuff. I'll try to have my opener up in a few days.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

tag after every post

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@streak619:

Opener: Sariel of the Four Archangels

Now, atone for your sin of killing Mael with destruction!
Now, atone for your sin of killing Mael with destruction!

Bio

Sariel「サリエル」 is one of the Four Archangels of the Goddess Clan. He is also one of the commanders of Stigma, alongside Ludoshel and Tarmiel. Sariel has the appearance of a child. His bang cover most of his forehead. He possesses four angelic wings on his back, the second pair smaller than the first. Sariel is very confident in his abilities and enjoys making bets with Tarmiel such as how long it will take to kill the Ten Commandments. As one of the Four Archangels, Sariel is an extremely powerful goddess. Like all members of the Goddess Clan, he has a pair of wings that grants him the ability of flight. He was confident that he could eliminate the Ten Commandments within five minutes.

[1]

Right of of the bat, I want to note that my posts won't be particularly long as Sariel doesn't exactly have a plethora of showings to draw feats from, but I'll try my best.

Physical Capabilities

Right, so Sariel is a fighter that mostly relies on absusing his magic to defeat his enemies and crushing them from a distance and as so, he has never thrown a punch at any opponent(Goddess' usually aren't physically strong anyway) and I don't see that changing in this fight, so strength showings aren't really necessary. However, there are other aspects to physicals, such as speed and durability, which, unlike strength, will probably prove relevant in this fight, magic or not.

Speed

Ok, so Sariel doesn't exactly have any concrete speed feats and relies heavily on scaling and I won't deny he's most likely inferior in this aspect to Obito and Katakuri, he should be able to keep up for multiple reasons. Here are 2 of his best speed feats(and like his only ones, lol). When Derriere of the Ten Commandments(power level 52,000, physical level 48,000) attempts to speedblitz him, he clearly see's her coming and changes his facial expression accordingly, but decides to let his magic handle the work instead. Nevertheless, this proves that Sariel can definitely see and react to people at the strength level of 48,000 if he so desires:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 206

The reason reacting to people that have a physical stat of 48,000 is so great, specifically Derriere, is because even faaaar, far weaker and slower people such as BoS Meliodas(physical level 960, overall power level of 3,000 and something) are capable of casually exceeding the speed of sound and easily and consistently reacting to natural(albeit magically manipulated) lightning from natural clouds used by Gilthunder multiple times:

And Derriere is definitely superior to this Meliodas especially considering she later goes on to fight a far, far faster Meliodas(blitzed someone his BoS version was blitzed by) on even grounds speed wise:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 174

This means that Sariel's reaction time is MHS+ as well, comfortably on-par with Obito's, who's best shown speed feat was reacting to someone lightning speed and Naruto, who's slightly faster than that.

Before you say that this is inconsistent or something, Sariel has another speed feat where he blitzes base Estarossa(physical level 53,000) after escaping from his darkness cocoon by revealing his true powers, instantly appearing behind him without any trouble:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 262

Estarossa is another character massively superior to BoS Meliodas speed wise, seeing as he was able to react to his Assault Mode version(dozens of times faster than BoS, at the least) and blitzed his Pre-Ressurection version(the same one that Derriere fought against above) by moving dozens of meters before Mel could finish swinging his sword hand forwards to perform a Revenge Counter:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 175 and 247

This essentially supports the premise that Sariel has MHS+ reaction time and that's all I'm out to prove, I don't believe he'll be doing any outspeeding(at least, physically) or blitzing here.

Durability

Ah, the other relevant stat here. Obito really isn't exactly a physical powerhouse, but relies more on hax anyway, but nevertheless, I'll prove that Sar can take hits from him, even though it'll most likely never come to that(more on that later). Here Sariel tanks a hit from Derriere(physical strength 48,000) to the face with no more than a little bruise on his eye, which is super impressive, because even people with less than 40,000 physical strength have Mountain level feats:

On top of that, this isn't a one time thing either, in fact, Sariel has tanked attacks from even stronger people physically, as here he's seen tanking a full force embrace from 1-Commandment aborbed Estarossa, who has a total power level of 88,000 and a physical strength of greater than 53,000:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 264

Now, while neither Estarossa nor Derriere have insane physical showings of their own(that don't require more scaling, anyway), they get scaling from characters with weaker physical strength level than they do(that's precisely how power levels work in SDS, seeing as how they're literally split up into section for this to be possible), such as BoS Meliodas, who's physical strength was merely 960 and despite that, his lifting/gripping/striking strength was great enough to destroy a massive stone Castle reinforced with a protective spell that was stated to be able to withstand 10 Dragons that are capable of ravaging towns, just from the side effect of him arm-wrestling with Ban:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 15

So, withstanding an embrace and a punch from people massively, massively superior to this Meliodas in strength proves his durability to blunt force attacks like the ones Obito uses when he attacks physically, is easily Mountain level, way beyond the Uchiha's pay grade. That would be that for now, I'll elaborate on his other forms of durability later when it comes into play.

Power of Light and Healing

Right, so the PoL, or Ark is essentially the Archangels go-to move in fights, that includes Sariel. This power is only really ever used against demons, which it's essentially super effective against, due to their darkness, but it has been shown shown to work on other beings, albeit to a lesser extent, as seen when Dolor attempts to touch an small Ark barrier created by Sariel and Tarmiel and is slightly hurt, despite his casually Mountain level durability:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 207

With that being out of the way, now I'll show some impressive feats for Sariel's own Omega Ark, a long distance attack that instantly spawns on the opponent in a radius of a couple of hundred feat or so, making it extremely hard to dodge. This attack is implied to be very hard to escape from once you're directly inside of it, seeing as its activation time is nigh-instaneuous. also very potent, seeing as even members of the Ten Commandments would have been destroyed from it, had they not dodged/teleported out and all the hundreds of lesser Gray and Red Demons, who still have solidly Town level durability, were utterly disintegrated without any effort on Sariel's part:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 205

This attack is even capable of laying waste to Albion's(implied to be Mountain sized, shown to be hundreds of meters tall at the least) along with many other low-ranking demons nigh-instantly with no-effort, even when used by a significantly weakened Sariel and Tarmiel(trapped in their human bodies), thus demonstrating small City level potency(Albion's are hundreds of meters tall and don't even get their skin broken by City-Block level attacks from BoS Mel) with large AOE as well:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 259

So yeah, due to the massive range of this attack, the way it's projected(instantly spawns) and it's potency, it will be able to deal significant damage to Obito, who's energy durability showings are somewhat lacking at best, as even you can't deny.

Another aspect of the Power of Light the Goddess clan possesses is the healing capabilities, which are extremely potent to say the least, especially when used by a high-ranking member of the clan, one of the 4 Archangels, such as Sariel himself. His showings with healing are very solid, being able to heal extremely severe burns(whole body completely blackened, as seen in the first scan) and bleeding inflicting by Indura Monspiet's hellfire blasts(burns till the target is completely incinerated and counteracts regeneration) in only a few pages and a short timeframe as well:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 207 and 208

Another, possibly even more impressive regeneration showing from Sariel is when he regenerates after Commandment aborbed Estarossa breaks all of his bones and gives him a bloody nose, lip and mouth in one panel(and continues to fight during the time those bones are broken, which is a nice pain tolerance feat):

This essentially shows that even if Obito miraculously does damage him with any of his ninjutsu attacks or physical strikes/slashes, the wound will just be regenerated quickly, leaving Obito back where he started.

In this fight, the Power of Light has the uses of damaging Obito and distracting him, as well as forcing him to stay intangible for the full 5 minutes(his maximum, remember), after which he gets disintegrated and to heal any wounds that Obito may deal Sariel.

The Supreme Deity's Grace: Tornado

So, Streak, this is the trump card I mentioned in the PM. Each of the Four Archangels were granted divine protection from the Supreme Deity, who governs the Goddess Clan, as well as a certain power known as a Grace. Tarmiels is Ocean, Ludociels is Flash, Maels was Sunshine and Sariel's is Tornado. His power, as the name suggests, allows him to manipulate all forms of wind to create Tornado's and constructs of wind.

His most basic application of the ability, that is active at all times when he's in his Goddess body and fighting seriously(as the OP specifies), is his passive Wind Barrier. To put it simply, it is essentially a barrier of Wind surrounding his body in every direction for a few square meters, that is mainly used as a defense against both physical and energy attacks, but also doubles as an offence. It's extremely potent, to the point that even base Estarossa, with his physical strength of 53,000 and Mountain level striking, stands no chance of breaching it and just straight up bounces off when he attempts to:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 263

The other side of the Wind Barrier can also be seen here: Estarossa's entire arm is bloody and cut up from trying to breach the barrier, despite his incredible durability.

Another set of scans that prove it's potency in defense and offence against physical means of attack are these ones, where Derriere has to punch with absolute full force, to the point of sacrificing her entire arm just to slightly breach it:

What makes this feat even more impressive is that his Wind Barrier completely shredded her arm to the point where even her demon regeneration(potent enough to heal being split in 2 and burned black from top to bottom etc) cannot heal it, despite the fact that Derriere is incredibly resistant to cutting attacks in the first place, to the point that a razor sharp steel sword wielded by a superhuman Holy Knight(definitely superior to your average ninja fodder in Naruto) just breaks on her bare, unguarded, unbraced neck, leaving absolutely no damage whatsoever:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 262

Now, I'm sorry, but you cannot with a clean conscience claim that pre-Juubi Obito's cutting resistance is this good, not when everyone in Naruto(excluding those with special protection like a Kyuubi Chakra Cloak or Susanoo, as well as the God Tiers)consistently gets cut by Kunai's/normal swords etc and when Obito has no piercing/cutting durability feats even remotely approaching Derriere's. If he comes in contact with Sariel's Wind Barrier(which he will, as mind you, that things invisible and he has no idea it's there) he will be shredded into tiny pieces that even Hashirama's regeneration can't possibly save him from.

Now, you might be thinking that Obito can simply bypass the Barrier with something along the lines of a Jutsu, such as a Fireball etc. However, you'd be completely wrong, seeing as how Sariel's Tornado has previously shielded him from even base Monspiet's Purgatory Hellfire blasts with absolutely no damage on his part, which is incredibly impressive, since SDS Hellfire is essentially the same as Amaterasu(also doesn't stop burning until the target is ash and can't be put out by conventional means, also burns far hotter than normal fire by statements and feats, is also black) and Monspiet is canonically one of its best users in all the demon realm, putting his blasts miles above Obito's standard ninjutsu's:

However, if that isn't enough evidence to prove that Monspiet's Purgatory Flamebird is superior anyone of Obito's ninjutsu's interms of raw power, Monspiet's casual hellfire attacks back when he had only a portion of his full magic power available(it was almost completely drained from being sealed for 3000 years) blasted straight through a Mountain, burned up multiple soldiers and fields in the process and probably would have killed BoS Mel and co if it had hit home:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 128

Basically, this means that none of Obito's physical attacks such as strikes or wood style could breach Sariel's wind barrier and the likes of fire style and other energy attacks can't either, as it has withstood far worse from Monspiet.

However, the most useful aspect of Sariel's Tornado is that it's invisible to the naked eye and even to the magic sensing capabilities of Monspiet and the like(who could sense BoS Meliodas and co from miles away), as seen when Sariel purposely misses Monspiet with his charge, who then thinks he dodged it but comes to realise that he's been hit regardless, which happened due to Tornado's invisible AOE:

The good thing about this is that it's very much a viable tactic against Obito as well, since he has no reason to go intangible if he thinks the attack won't hit him, at which point he gets shredded due to his bad cutting resistance in comparison to Tornado's power.

Sariel can also use Tornado for other means, such as large blades of wind, which are potent and fast enough to cut Commandment-absorbed Estarossa(power level of 88,000) in half in one-shot before he can react, which is immensely impressive for multiple reasons:

The first reason why this is so impressive is because even the weaker base Estarossa could tank a hit from a powered up Escanor(who had no reason to hold back, mind you), who has at least Mountain level potency due to oneshotting Galan while in a significantly weaker state, who could no-sell Town level attacks from BoS Meliodas with Lostvayne easily:

The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 185

The second reason is because 88k Estarossa, a stronger version of the character that could casually outspeed PR Meliodas, who lightning timed multiple times while far weaker and blitzed Galan, who could leap multiple miles in what casually hypersonic characters perceived as an instant, couldn't even remotely react to this attack by Sariel, which leads me to heavily question Obito being able to react to it in time.

Here's evidence for my claims about Mel blitzing Galan and Galan being that fast(Esta blitzing Mel has already been provided in the physicals section earlier):

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
The Seven Deadly Sins Chapter 120 and 135

So, here's what exactly happens in these scans:

• Scan 1+2: Merlin attempts to teleport Galan away, but the latter notices she's cast a spell and jumps away several miles outside of it's casting range in the instant(called that by a character with hypersonic reactions, Merlin) before it activates
  • Scan 3: Casually jumps back several miles before any of the Sins and Holy Knights can do anything
  • Scan 4+5: Base Meliodas blitzes and cuts Galan multiple times before he can react

Keep in mind, Estarossa is even faster than Demon Meliodas before his death and even base Mel is MHS, yet he couldn't react to Sariel's Cleaving Sickle Wind(yes, this is did happen and yes, it is consistent and is the case, seeing as how Esta also fails to react to Tarmiel, Sariel's perfect equals, water attack directly after that). So even with Obito's MHS+ reactions, it's quite possible he'll be unable to react to this attack, seeing as the best feats you've shown are him reacting to characters at lightning+ speed(BM Naruto and Raikage), while Sariel's attacks blitzed a lightning++ speed character, Estarossa.

All-in-all, Tornado is pretty much the deciding factor in this fight, with it's barrier being able to block all of Obito's physical attacks and jutsu's, except Kamui, which he can't get close enough to use due to Tornado anyway. It also acts as an invisible offence, capable of shredding Obito to a point where he can't regenerate relatively easily.

Teamwork and Strategy

Now, while we agreed on Sariel mainly engaging Obito and Touta mainly engaging Aokiji, with this being a 2V2, we can very well launch attacks on the other fighters as well. In my case, Sariel's Tornado can block pretty much all of Obito's attacks, which gives him plenty of time and space to launch attacks on Aokiji, once he realises his standard, casual attacks just get phased through by Obito and that the latter lacks the means to hurt him anyway. It is very well in-character for him to interfere in other fights when he's got nothing better to do as well, as seen in his tag-team fight with Tarmiel against the Ten Commandments, when he sends out a wind blade to cut Monspiet in half, while the latters attacking Tarmiel with his hellfire:

Considering Aokiji's complete lack of good cutting durability feats, a Cleaving Sickle Wind from Sariel, while Katakuri is concentrated on engaging Touta could at the very least, provide a big opening for Touta to capitalise on, finishing off Aokiji.

That's probably all I can comment on the Strategy for now, considering my lack of knowledge on Touta.

Conclusion and mini Counters:

But for starters I'd like to point out a few things:

Obito is the haxiest guy here, I am certain that nobody can rival him in this regard. Each one of his hax abilities are OP.

Fair enough, but sadly for him, it's extremely out of character for Obito to abuse his Rinnegan, seeing as he has literally never used it's more haxy powers(Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei etc) in combat and I doubt he'll start doing it now. The only hax he will actually use based on combat showings is Soul Seal and Kamui.

Obito is the fastest person here, not by a large gap, but certainly by a percievable amount based off of whatever I know.

He's probably a bit faster than Sariel, but that doesn't really matter because the latter can still react to him and has his passive Tornado barrier, which protects him from an attempted blitz and most of Obito's arsenal anyway. Also, I have severe problems with some of the arguments you brought up for Obito's speed, especially that of his Kamui, but I'll save that for the next round.

Combine these two points and you know you've got a real monster.

Now there are several ways to win right off the bat:8

BFR: Obito's teleportation is speed is high so I temporarily BFR Sariel, help Katakuri stomp Touta, restrain and incapacitate him using sealing and stakes and chains. Then bring Sariel back and stomp his ass. So indirect win by BFR.

This won't work for multiple reasons:

1. For one, Obito has to get close to use Kamui, to the point where he actually has to touch his target(by your own admission), which is impossible here due to Sariel's passive Tornado barrier, which surrounds his body in every direction and prevents him from being touched unless he wants it to happen.
  2. Obito has to stay tangible to attack as far as I know and has been shown, which means he gets shredded into tiny pieces by Tornado's barrier the moment he attempts this

All-in-all, this tactic is essentially suicide as it requires Obito to get right up close and tangible, which results in getting shredded by Tornado every single time, as he won't know it's there due to it being invisible.

Soul steal: I've proven that Soul steal is in-character for Obito to attempt, a simple way to end Sariel.

Really, the same thing applies as above. Every time as Rinnegan user has attempted Soul Steal, they have to get close enough to there opponent to basically touch them, which isn't happening due to Tornado. Not to mention that he'd have to go tangible and stay that way until the Soul is out, which has been shown to take a bit, more than enough time for Sariel to vape Obito with Omega Ark or Cleaving Sickle Wind, considering his reaction times and that he doesn't have to move to perform the latter of those 2 techniques.

Here's my own conclusion for you:

• Obito cannot approach or hurt Sariel due to his passive Tornado barrier
  • Tornado or Omega Ark can oneshot Obito due to his lack of good cutting or energy durability feats
  • Tornado is invisible(as seen against Monspiet and Estarossa), meaning once Obito goes in to attack and becomes tangible, he'll run right into it, shredding himself in the process
  • With Tornado, Sariel can simply purposely dive past/next to Obito, who won't go intangible for no reason and thus gets shredded by the invisible, passive Tornado barrier surrounding Sar
  • Sariel has the speed to react to Obito and his attacks, especially CSW, are fast enough to potentially blitz Obito and definitely tag him
  • Sariel has the durability and regeneration to tank Obito's attacks, even if the latter miraculously hits him through Tornado
  • Sariel can, due to being basically untouchable thanks to Tornado, focus attacks on Aokiji as well, giving Touta the openings he needs
  • Our team solidly wins

@higherpower@gearsecond659@streak619: My opener is up, enjoy!

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOKIJI: THE LAZY ADMIRAL

No Caption Provided

CHARACTER THEME: HANGEKI NO NOROSHI

Loading Video...

THE LAZY ADMIRAL I: BACKGROUND

Kuzan,[4] better known by his epithet Aokiji, is a former Marineadmiral and the first one to be revealed.[1] He was nominated by Sengoku for the position of fleet admiral.[7] However, after losing the position to Sakazuki, he resigned from the Marines[3] and affiliated himself with the Blackbeard Pirates.[2]

THE LAZY ADMIRAL II: ABILITITES

Aokiji's most notable power is the ability to manipulate cold, and this is his best way of taking out Touta once and for all.

With his Devil Fruit power, Aokiji has the power to flash freeze opponents through any sort of contact.

Scan 1-2: Aokiji flash freezes Robin with a hug, causing her to turn into a human/ice hybrid. Note how Aokiji said that in this state, her body was very brittle and that if she shatters, she will die.

Scan 3-4: Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro attempt to attack Aokiji only to be frozen, exemplifying that anyone who attacks Aokiji will turn into ice.

As further exemplification of Aokiji's abilities, take a look at how Jozu lost his arm. As soon as he hit the ground, a large crack can be heard as his arm shatters apart. This proves that when people are frozen by Aokiji, not only are they very fragile, but it also prove Aokiji's statement as we see that when their body shatters, it actually has a long lasting effect.

Now Touta has a very good healing factor. This is obvious. But there are a few things that cause me to be a little hesitant to say he could regenerate from this attack. For starters, Touta has never regenerated from having the very properties of his body changed prior to being killed, and this could have an effect on his healing factor. Second, from my understanding, it seems like Touta needs blood to regenerate from attacks as his higher end feats of regeneration involve him regenerating from a puddle of blood, but with Aokiji's power, there isn't an ounce of blood to be shed as exemplified with Jozu losing his arm. Not a single ounce of blood was shed because of Aokiji's ability. I will leave it at this for now, but I am curious to see how you will counter this.

In addition to that, Aokiji can also turn into ice. No matter how much you try to hit his ice form, not only will he not feel it, but he will also regenerate from it quite easily unless you have Haki, which Touta doesn't.

As long as there is even a little bit of ice left from his ice form, he can regenerate from it.

No Caption Provided

Thus, try as Touta might, I don't see him being able to significantly hurt Aokiji due to being able to instantly turn into his ice form.

THE LAZY ADMIRAL III: SPEED

Now turning into Aokiji's ice form is a conscious decision, so he does need the reaction speed to do so. Luckily, Aokiji is easily MHS + by feats.

Aokiji was able to react to Luffy's gatling attack. Now a casual punch moves so fast it can punch away lightning, so the fact that Aokiji reacted to one of Luffy's fastest attacks is very impressive.

I will leave Aokiji's sped feats at this for now as it should be more than enough to prove that Aokiji is way too fast for Touta to deal with.

THE LAZY ADMIRAL IV: CONCLUSION

To conclude, against Touta, I believe that Aokiji is more than well enough equipped to take him out for good. His flash freeze ability is the perfect counter to Touta's healing factor and his speed and intangibility ensures that Aokiji won't get hurt by Touta's attacks.

@hittheassasin@higherpower@streak619

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers