Saitama

No Caption Provided

Represented by yours truly

vs

Iron Man

No Caption Provided

Represented by @darthjhawk

Stipulations

• This is composite Ironman,meaning he is allowed feats from all armors except from armors like godkiller and thorbuster.
  • Saitama is allowed feats from the anime as well as his feats from the manga/webcomic.
  • Both are morals off
  • No prep
  • Random encounter
  • They both start 50 ft. from each other
  • Fight takes place in City Z
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Sure thing. I can have an opener before the weekends over.

#6 Edited by Old_Blighty (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking:

This is wrong, it should be physically impossible for Saitama to look cooler than Iron Man.

#7 Posted by Pipxeroth (9306 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#8 Posted by jadenyuki02 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama stomp

#9 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking:

This is wrong, it should be physically impossible for Saitama to look cooler than Iron Man.

Saitama defies logic.

Saitama stomp

This is a CaV, please save any opinions on who you think would win until the end.

#10 Posted by Old_Blighty (850 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

You need a much better picture of Saitama... hmu

#13 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: can you send me a better pic for Saitama? I tried looking but this was the best one I could find.

#14 Posted by Old_Blighty (850 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: can you send me a better pic for Saitama? I tried looking but this was the best one I could find.

The cover to volume 1 is like, the greatest picture of him that exists:

No Caption Provided

#17 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V!

#18 Edited by XLR87T3 (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

T4v, although this fight is completely asinine since we've never seen Saitama morals off or even exert himself beyond baby taps.

#19 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag !!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
#20 Posted by deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6 (2795 posts) - - Show Bio
@xlr87t3 said:

this fight is completely asinine since we've never seen Saitama morals off or even exert himself beyond baby taps.

Thank you for saying it, he really shouldn't be used.

#21 Posted by DeathHero61 (18832 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

T4v, although this fight is completely asinine since we've never seen Saitama morals off or even exert himself beyond baby taps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#22 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every post plz

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#23 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4237 posts) - - Show Bio

would be so funny if the saitama debater just made this debate entirely philosophical and went into the motives of the creator of opm and didn't use any feats, that would be so hilarious

#26 Edited by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Alright, lets get this started! Hope you enjoy. Same for you guys: @causeimbatman@canadianfbi/@_kingoflatveria

Iron Man, The Armored Avenger:

No Caption Provided

"We have no funds, we have no equipment, and at any moment Ultron or Kang or somebody could come gunning for us. With that said -- who wants to join me as an Avenger?"

Opening Theme:

Something I usually do for my characters. Going to get back into it with Tony.

Loading Video...

Stat Rundown:

Anthony StarkGeneral Stats
6'1(No Armor) 6'6 (Armor)Height
225 lbs (No Armor) 425 lbs (Armor)Weight
Exact Age UnknownAge
  • Super Genius-Level Intellect
  • Skilled Armed & Unarmed Combatant
  • Expert Tactician
Abilities

An Introduction to Tony Stark:

Now I realize most of us know who Iron Man is and what he's about. So if you don't need it feel free to skip this section. However if you would like a refresher or some extra information, please continue reading for a quick background on Tony Stark.

Background:

Tony Stark was an arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself. This changed when he had a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Stark was pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction. Instead, he created a suit of power armor to escape. Tony uses his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as the Invincible Iron Man. His super hero identity led him to become the founding member of the Avengers.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
  • Iron Man's entry: The Marvel Encyclopedia (2006)

Powers & Abilities:

Super-Genius Intelligence: Quite apart from the powers granted him by the suit, Tony Stark is far more than a mechanical engineering prodigy who graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with honors at the age of 17.

With an intelligence classified as super-genius, he easily is one of the smartest people on Earth. Furthermore, this extends to his remarkable ingenuity dealing with difficult situations such as foes and deathtraps where he is capable of using his available tools, like his suit, in unorthodox and effective ways, for example when he built the first Iron Man Armor in captivity.He has also been able to hack technology from the Kree, a race centuries more advanced than humans.

Tony's genius allows him to act as a futurist, a person capable of intuiting the future based on current trends, to the point of foreshadowing that a situation like the superhuman Civil War was going to happen years before it did.This ability also extends to a much smaller scale, with Tony being capable of predicting with accuracy the way an interaction with a given individual will go down even before talking with them, a faculty that makes it really hard for human interactions to surprise him, and causes him to sometimes finish other people's sentences.

Stark can use his superior intellect to the levels of dividing his consciousness with the help of Stark Datashades and perfectly operate three portions of his consciousness at the same time, being able to move, fight, talk and process information in three different bodies at the same time.Tony has been mentioned by Reed Richards to be the world's best multitasker.

Master Engineer: He is an excellent engineer and mechanic capable of fixing almost any, if not all machinery.

Expert Tactician: He is a brilliant tactician capable of quickly formulating battle strategies and new plans if the situation changes, like being able to elaborate different complex plans in order to defeat different enemies in difficult situations, and be victorious. Even going as far as to simultaneously put Reed Richards in check on five different boards playing chess, a game he didn't learn until later in his life, leaving Richards totally astonished.

Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant & Skilled Martial Artist: Stark was trained in unarmed combat by Captain America, Black Widow, Black Panther and Shang-Chi and has become quite physically formidable on his own when the situation demands it. He has managed to fight Hammer Industries guards, defeat five Skrull soldiers in single-handed combat, Stark Industries security guards numerous Voldi gladiators, handle his own against Madame Hydra, and bare-handedly confront several ninja.

Armored Arsenal I: General Showings

Now as we get into this I want to establish that Iron Man can take our and dish out a lot of punishment and save most of everything else for later sections and posts of this debate. But to start us off:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Iron Man Vol.4 #11

In his Extremis Armor, it was shown that Tony can take hits and deal damage to the Sentry, even drawing blood from him. Note that Sentry even compliments his speed. In addition Iron Man does use cheap tactics to incap Sentry, by hacking Reed's Cloc, but when faced with a superior opponent we have to do what we have to do. Tony is not above that either.

In terms of a more powerful opponent, Tony was able to blitz and hold off a Phoenix Force Cyclops for a few moments to let Hope escape:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Avengers vs X-Men #10

Now while he did lose, note that Tony's armor is not only recharging, but also repairing itself. And I skipped a few pages, but it isn't much longer that Tony is up and for the most part okay and ready to go with visible signs of damage.

The Bleeding Edge even can tank and trade blows with Thor himself and keep up blow for blow while they were under the influence of Diablo:

Iron Man/Thor #3

Given that he was still talking and fighting just as hard as when the fight began I would say that this is a solid feat for Iron Man.

In terms of speed, Iron man can process events and act within fractions of seconds (milliseconds) as seen when he takes down the Crimson Dynamo, all the while multi-tasking to an extreme degree:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Iron man Vol. 4 #7

Note how he says:"The armor adjusts to the explosion. .004 seconds. . . . I charged a magnetic pulse into the elbow of my arm. .002 seconds." This should show that Tony can process and act on events in a very fast manner.

Armored Arsenal II: Versatility, Technology, and Weaponry

Energy Projection & Repulsors:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9
  • Scan 1-2: Model 42's repulsors are powerful enough to stagger Red Onslaught and cause him pain. (Avengers and X-Men: Axis #1)
  • Scan 3: BE's repulsors faceplant an amped Ulik with a single blast. (Iron Man/Thor #2)
  • Scan 4: Unibeam takes out a weakened Graviton and has heat that clocks in at 10,073 Kelvin and his power was still rising. (Iron Man Vol.4 #8)
  • Scan 5: Extremis' repulsors oneshot and disintegrate Mallen's head. (Iron Man Vol. 4 #6)
  • Scan 6: Pentagon's repulsors literally disintegrate the foot of Hyrm, a giant under Loki's control. (Thor Vol.2 #81)
  • Scan 7: Classic Armor's repulsors one shot She-Hulk. (Contest of Champions #2)
  • Scan 8: Classic Armor's repulsors are enough to casually destroy mountains while Rhodey is in the suit. (Iron man Vol.1 #188)
  • Scan 9: Tony is capable of shooting multiple repulsor blasts at once and on multiple angles. (Iron Man Vol.1 #147)

Explosives ,Electricity, and Pulse Bolts:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
  • Scan 1: Pulse Bolts significantly damage Ultron-13's body, blasting it apart before it regenerates. (Web of Spider-Man Annual #7)
  • Scan 2: Pulse bolts disintegrate an arch with a single shot. (Iron Man Vol.1 #200)
  • Scan 3: Armors can fire off a huge amount of cluster bomblets. (Avengers: Endless Wartime #1)
  • Scan 4: Bomblets are powerful enough to burn down to bone. (Fear Itself: The Fearless #7)
  • Scan 5: Widespread electrical discharge one shots the remainder of Lord Gouzar's army in the Microverse. (Avengers Vol.4 #34)
  • Scan 6: Electrical discharge hurts Venom badly enough to put him on the defensive and eventually make him retreat. (Iron Man Vol. 1 #302)
  • Scan 7: Electric discharges can reach over hundreds of thousand of bolts. (West Coast Avengers Annual #4)

Other Weaponry:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
  • Scan 1-2: BE has nanosprite gas that can shut down the human lung system. (Invincible Iron Man #5)
  • Scan 3: BE can project force fields to trap opponents. (Amazing Spider-Man Annual #39)
  • Scan 4: BE has a repulsor blade that was easily able to slice through one of the Worthy, Mokk Breaker of Faith. (Invincible Iron Man #505)
  • Scan 5-6: Armors capable of projecting an absolute zero field of cold. (Iron man Vol. 1 #'s 328, 331)
  • Scan 7: Attaches a magnogravimetric field generator and cancels Rage's gravity, sending him reeling. (Iron man Vol. 1 #303)

Stark Resilient I: Iron Man's Durability vs Bricks

Since Iron Man is going up against the literal definition of a brick in Saitama, I figured I would go into a little detail of Iron Man's own resistance to brick type characters (who i believe to be at least in Saitama's ballpark) or at least characters who use some form of blunt force in their powersets.

Now am I saying that Iron Man is powerhouse-level durable? No. But what I am saying is that he has the durability and the means to take their attacks and keep fighting hard. Plus his suit regeneration helps immensely with that.

Thor:

Scan 1: Takes multiple blows from an OF Thor. IM is still decisively defeated at the end though. No question (Thor Vol. 3 #3)

Scan 2: Easily tanks a hard hit from a possessed/mind controlled Thor. (Avengers Annual #8)

Then of course, repeating myself from my General Showings section there are the showings from Iron Man/Thor:

The Bleeding Edge even can tank and trade blows with Thor himself and keep up blow for blow while they were under the influence of Diablo:

Iron Man/Thor #3

Given that he was still talking and fighting just as hard as when the fight began I would say that this is a solid feat for Iron Man.

Hulk:

Indestructible Hulk #2

Takes a pretty savage beating from Indestructible Hulk, and is still able to complete his objective without taking too many injuries or slowing down all that much really.

• Scan 1-2: Without Extremis tech, takes blows from Savage Hulk and eventually ends up wearing him down. (Mighty Avengers #22)
  • Scan 3: Mark I trades blows with Savage Hulk for a time. (Avengers: The Origin #4)
  • Scan 4: Mark I also takes a beating from Gray Hulk. (Hulk: Gray #4)

Wrapping Up: Current Thoughts

So with this I'll go ahead and close this post up. What I hope to establish here are three key factors.

• Iron Man should have the physical stats to keep up and trade blows with Saitama (at least for now)
  • Iron Man has an obvious versatility and powerset edge and has attacks that should at least hurt Saitama or throw him of, especially if they are attacks he hasn't shown resistance to as of yet.
  • Bricks are nothing new for Iron Man and with him being morals off, he will surely have the means to take on Saitama.

Anyway there are some things that I have left out for now that I will continue to bring and cover in future posts, including:

• Magnetism
  • Hulk-Busters & Endo-Sym
  • Force Fields
  • Invisbility
  • Misc. Weapons and Armor Tech

But like I said that does it for my opener, and before I present a viable strategy, i'd like to see what Saitama is bringing to the table. I'll leave the continuation of this to you Watcher. Looking forward to it!!

#27 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#29 Posted by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
#30 Posted by deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8 (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

#31 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk@causeimbatman@_kingoflatveria

Having overwhelming strength...is boring as hell.
Having overwhelming strength...is boring as hell.

Saitama, the Caped Baldy

Saitama's backstory

Saitama (サイタマ, Saitama) is the main protagonist of One-Punch Man and the most powerful hero alive. Saitama faces a self-imposed existential crisis, as he is now too powerful to gain any thrill from his deeds.

He is currently registered with the Hero Association as a B-Class Rank 7 professional hero and is tasked to defend Z-City against Mysterious Beings. Under the Hero Association, he is given the name Caped Baldy (ハゲマント, Hagemanto; Viz: Bald Cape).

Speed

Moves so fast that Genos ends up fighting his afterimage

Dodges all of Monster Garou's attacks.

Just to show how fast Garou is here he is blocking dozens of Lightspeed Flash's attacks in a fraction of a second.

Is FTE to Sonic(here is the anime version just in case) which is pretty impressive since Sonic is capable of moving FTE to people like Genos.

Creates flashes of light in his fight with Boros.

Creates a bunch of afterimages just by doing sidehops

Dodges a surprise attack from flashy flash.

Strength

Saitama is strong enough to kill Marugori(someone who dwarfs mountains in size) with a single punch.

One shots a meteor that would have completely destroyed City Z, as well as damaged the surrounding cities.

One shots Elder Centipede, who was no selling blasts from Genos

Counters monster garou's punch with a headbutt, which destroys his arm in the process.

Overpowers Boros full powered attack

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

Durability

No sells punches from Marugori

The same guy was able to destroy an entire city with just the swipe of his hand.

Is not harmed at all by Boros' punches or kicks

Tanks a blast from boros

No sells Boros' meteoric burst

Tanks a bunch of attacks from Boros and sends him away with a normal punch.

No sells attacks from tatsumaki.

No Caption Provided

Counters

General feats

In his Extremis Armor, it was shown that Tony can take hits and deal damage to the Sentry, even drawing blood from him

It should be noted that Sentry wasn't going all out, as he only wanted to bring Tony in. And he wasn't tanking those attacks, so I have my doubts that he can tank a punch from saitama when even a normal punch from saitama can one shot people that dwarf mountains.

As for the drawing blood part, outside of his fight with WWH I haven't seen anything from Sentry to say Saitama doesn't have better blunt force durability than he does.

Note that Sentry even compliments his speed.

He was referring to his travel speed, as he had just witnessed it before this.

No Caption Provided

In terms of a more powerful opponent, Tony was able to blitz and hold off a Phoenix Force Cyclops for a few moments to let Hope escape:

Cyclops didn't do anything speedwise to make the bullrushing thing impressive, that said he didn't last very long against Cyclops.You didn't show it in your scans, but Hope had already gotten a good distance away from Cyclops before Ironman showed up, and next we see Tony he is beaten.

Now while he did lose, note that Tony's armor is not only recharging, but also repairing itself.

Yes, but it needed minutes just to reseal one part of his armor, if Saitama trashes more than that then the suit's fixing itself won't matter as he will already have ripped tony out of his suit and beaten/killed him.

And I skipped a few pages, but it isn't much longer that Tony is up and for the most part okay and ready to go with visible signs of damage.

Because only one part of his suit was damaged, and the suit only needed three minutes to repair itself. Which it was given as Cyclops was stalled for some time.

It's important to note that he was merely under his influence, it isn't like he was possessed or mind controlled. Which matters as it means he was likely doing what he always does, which is hold back when fighting humans.

In terms of speed, Iron man can process events and act within fractions of seconds (milliseconds) as seen when he takes down the Crimson Dynamo, all the while multi-tasking to an extreme degree:

This isn't really enough to say Ironman can keep up with Saitama, and if Tony can't then this is going to be a hard fight for him to win as he is fighting someone faster and stronger than he is.

Note how he says:"The armor adjusts to the explosion. .004 seconds. . . .

Wouldn't that mean that it takes time for his armor to adjust to attacks? So what if Saitama gets in a hit for his armor can adjust?

This should show that Tony can process and act on events in a very fast manner.

He's fast, but not nearly as fast in combat speed as Saitama is.

Weaponry

Scan 1-2: Model 42's repulsors are powerful enough to stagger Red Onslaught and cause him pain. (Avengers and X-Men: Axis #1)

How durable is Red Onslaught?

Scan 3: BE's repulsors faceplant an amped Ulik with a single blast. (Iron Man/Thor #2)

I can't really say I'm impressed, I mean he was caught off guard when Iron Man attacked him.

Scan 4: Unibeam takes out a weakened Graviton and has heat that clocks in at 10,073 Kelvin and his power was still rising. (Iron Man Vol.4 #8)

Scan 5: Extremis' repulsors oneshot and disintegrate Mallen's head. (Iron Man Vol. 4 #6)

There is no doubt in my mind Saitama can't no sell this, he no sold a blast from Genos(whose blast would be more powerful than the repulsors in the scans).And keep in mind that Genos by his own admission was not holding back.

Which is a good feat because Genos is capable of easily destroying a mountain top(in addition to part of the mountain he is standing on).

He also wasn't harmed by Boros' attacks, who is leagues above Genos in every way. so he shouldn't be harmed by IM's repulsors.

Scan 6: Pentagon's repulsors literally disintegrate the foot of Hyrm, a giant under Loki's control. (Thor Vol.2 #81)

Any reason as to why I need to be impressed by this?

Scan 7: Classic Armor's repulsors one shot She-Hulk. (Contest of Champions #2)

Definitely not impressed by this, Saitama's durability is way higher than she hulk's has ever been.

Scan 8: Classic Armor's repulsors are enough to casually destroy mountains while Rhodey is in the suit. (Iron man Vol.1 #188)

Neat,however tanking blasts from Boros should be enough to show he won't be hurt by this.

Scan 1: Pulse Bolts significantly damage Ultron-13's body, blasting it apart before it regenerates. (Web of Spider-Man Annual #7)

And how durable is Ultron 13?

Scan 3: Armors can fire off a huge amount of cluster bomblets. (Avengers: Endless Wartime #1)

Scan 4: Bomblets are powerful enough to burn down to bone. (Fear Itself: The Fearless #7)

This would do nothing to saitama, however he could use the air pressure of his punches to send them back at IM or destroy them.

Scan 5: Widespread electrical discharge one shots the remainder of Lord Gouzar's army in the Microverse. (Avengers Vol.4 #34)

Scan 6: Electrical discharge hurts Venom badly enough to put him on the defensive and eventually make him retreat. (Iron Man Vol. 1 #302)

Scan 7: Electric discharges can reach over hundreds of thousand of bolts. (West Coast Avengers Annual #4)

Saitama should be capable of tanking this just fine, he has really good energy based durability.

Scan 1-2: BE has nanosprite gas that can shut down the human lung system. (Invincible Iron Man #5)

Saitama would just need to hold his breath and move away from the gas,or again do something like this to get rid off the gas.

No Caption Provided

Scan 3: BE can project force fields to trap opponents. (Amazing Spider-Man Annual #39)

Unless you can show me it holding someone as strong as saitama then he can easily break out.

Scan 4: BE has a repulsor blade that was easily able to slice through one of the Worthy, Mokk Breaker of Faith. (Invincible Iron Man #505)

Something that drained his suit, that said Saitama would just react by dodging that, like he did Flashy Flash's attack.

Scan 5-6: Armors capable of projecting an absolute zero field of cold. (Iron man Vol. 1 #'s 328, 331)

Saitama shouldn't be affected by this at all, he was just fine in space which has a temp. of -454.81 Fahrenheit(absolute zero has a temp of −459.67° Fahrenheit) so he can tank this.

Scan 7: Attaches a magnogravimetric field generator and cancels Rage's gravity, sending him reeling. (Iron man Vol. 1 #303)

So that just means saitama has to break it,assuming Tony was fast enough to tag him in the first place of course.

Iron man's durability

Scan 1: Takes multiple blows from an OF Thor. IM is still decisively defeated at the end though. No question (Thor Vol. 3 #3)

Not many though, like he only took two hits and one lightning strike and it was over.

Scan 2: Easily tanks a hard hit from a possessed/mind controlled Thor. (Avengers Annual #8)

Interestingly enough he was one shotted by Doctor Spectrum earlier in the same comic, who does not hit as hard as Thor.

Takes a pretty savage beating from Indestructible Hulk, and is still able to complete his objective without taking too many injuries or slowing down all that much really.

Okay this statement, as well as the way you shown the first scan is misleading.

When hulk blitzed/bullrushed Iron Man he was trying to save him,so this shows he wasn't trying to kill him in this encounter(meaning he was holding back).Plus, in one of your scan(the last one) we see hulk punching tony with his face not covered, so this is just further proof he was holding back in this encounter.

Scan 1-2: Without Extremis tech, takes blows from Savage Hulk and eventually ends up wearing him down. (Mighty Avengers #22)

He "wore him down" by igniting the fuel in one of his rockets, which knocked out hulk causing him to revert back to Banner.

Which honestly shouldn't have hurt him. So either this is a low showing for hulk(likely).Or Hulk was weaker in this instance, as his power is dependent on how angry he is, so it can fluctuate a bit. Either way I don't know how seriously this should be taken with that in mind.

Scan 3: Mark I trades blows with Savage Hulk for a time. (Avengers: The Origin #4)

Scan 4: Mark I also takes a beating from Gray Hulk. (Hulk: Gray #4)

Back then Hulk was way weaker at that time than he is now, and quite frankly at that time he would be weaker than Saitama.

Initial thoughts

Saitama should have the advantage in every stat from what I've seen so far. I have seen nothing from Iron Man that touches Saitama's feat of one shotting Marugori in strength(which isn't even Saitama's best striking feat),and Iron Man isn't physically strong enough to hit someone to the Moon so Saitama can no sell his physical attacks all day. Iron Man's repulsors are okay, but honestly they aren't as powerful as Boros' blasts, which Saitama wasn't harmed by. Iron Man isn't fast enough to keep up with Saitama either, so even if Tony did have a way to put him down it may not work anyway.Finally Iron Man's durability, nothing you have shown thus far would be enough for me to say that Iron Man will last long here, as all the times you have shown with him taking on powerful people had him beaten really quickly or them holding back.I know you will bring up the Hulkbuster next though, but for now I don't think Iron Man can take many normal punches, nevermind a serious one.

As for Iron man's other weapons? They won't cut it. Absolute zero fields won't stop Saitama, as he was unaffected by similar levels of extremely cold temps(when he was in space).Electricity isn't taking down someone of Saitama's caliber,and cluster bombs aren't even enough to catch Saitama's attention.You brought up the fact that he has gas that can shut down a human's lung system, but Saitama would just hold his breath and move away from the gas, or use his punch to create enough air pressure that the gas dissipates. Force fields will just waste the energy in Tony's suit as they aren't holding Saitama,and if he tries to cancel Saitama's gravity then Saitama can just destroy the device Tony put on him to do that.

I will wait to say how I think this battle will go since you haven't given your strategy, but I do think Saitama has all that is needed to win this.

Loading Video...

#32 Posted by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Oh nice! You came tough. I’ll have a response within a week or so.

#33 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems op and interesting.

T4V when you guys are done.

#35 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#36 Posted by Streak619 (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every post.

#37 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#39 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#40 Edited by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#43 Posted by DatStupidGuy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
#44 Posted by DarkPsychicLord_Prime (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V please.

#45 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#46 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Darthjhawk (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: my bad, I’ve been on vacation for the past few days, so I haven’t been able to make as much progress as I should have. I’m still in this though, and if you are I’ll have my post up this week.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#49 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm T4V

#50 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Taaag