CaV: Saitama (Sayo786) vs Naruto (God_Vulcan) (VOTING OPEN!!!)

• 174 results
HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By HigherPower

Well first of all, yes I know this has been done before, but I haven't seen a CaV for it yet. I have debated this very match in the actual Saitama vs Naruto thread against @thedarkpaladin, but I believe the match could go either way so this time I will be representing Naruto instead of Saitama. Sayo thinks it'll be a stomp for Saitama but I believe it to be very close actually, so this'll be interesting.

Saitama - (represented by Sayo786)

No Caption Provided

VS

Naruto - (represented by God_Vulcan)

No Caption Provided

Battle info:

• Strongest versions of both
  • Feats can be pulled from any sources
  • Morals OFF
  • Combatants are serious but in-character
  • Fight to the death
  • No prep, random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Start 100 feet apart
  • Planet is indestructible

No Caption Provided

Voters:

• Please refrain from posting your opinion on the match until it's done.
  • Ask to be tagged if you wished to be tagged for voting.
  • Don't vote on who you think is more powerful, but on who had the better arguments.
  • When giving your vote, give an explanation on why you think the person won.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@god_vulcan: Opener being worked on. Going to be out in a few hours.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is now confirmed light speed and a casual star buster

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HigherPower

@sayo786 said:

@god_vulcan: Opener being worked on. Going to be out in a few hours.

Thanks I appreciate this a lot

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

Saitama is now confirmed light speed and a casual star buster

Lmao you got this from trueaustralian probably

don't take that databook seriously

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KingZod  Online

Lol only one of you actually knows how to debate. Anyways maybe I'll eat my words. T4V

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sayo786

Lets begin the demise of one of the most popular characters in anime, Naruto. There used to be a time when bleach was regarded as the strongest in the HST(Holy Shonen Trinity). A time where people would argue how Naruto would get beat to a pulp by numerous One Piece characters due to low durability. Then Kishi pulls out a bunch of random power-ups which rapidly shifts Naruto to the top and i have no doubt in the fact that currently Naruto would absolutely destroy any HST character(Excluding Toriko series). However, he is going to face the most badass and unstoppable person who works as a hero as a hobby. Who would win here? Well obviously the guy who's series is called ONE PUNCH man. The question however, arises, that by which margin would saitama win.

Stats:

• One can argue that Naruto is fast. He has gotten alot faster towards the end of series. People may even say that Naruto exceeds the high speedsters of HST altogether and while that may hold true to some extent, this is not a battle against any HST character. Saitama is massively faster than Naruto. Think of it as something along the lines of one character being MFTL while the other being arguably close to LS reactions.
  • No battle is won by speed alone(Although speed literally augments every single thing since Force and Power are increased significantly as the velocity increases.), So here we can gauge at the strength of both these characters. Naruto lifted huge beasts in the Pain arc. Surely his strength would be augmented as he gets a massive power-up from that point onward. Sadly for him, Saitama is far stronger. A simple understanding would be perceived if you can take a look at Saitama vs Genos battle. The amount of power behind that punch which vaporised a canyon and terraformed it, is immense. Far above anything Naruto can do.
  • Striking power is very important as well but not in Saitama's case. People often argue striking force is not equal to strength and well, saitama might just be an exception. We have to understand how his powers work when infact he has no powers at all. He is a machine of brutally high stats altogether. He strikes hard enough to overpower Boros beam and still having enough force to split the thousands of clouds over a multi continental area. This was obviously done as a result of a shockwave which is THIS strong. Imagine if Naruto got hit by that punch, splatterhouse 4 game with Naruto's insides on the cover will be announced.
  • Durablity. Ah yes, ofcourse. What is the point in being a glass cannon when you are destroyed before you can inflict any damage. I don't know how or why Saitama has absurd durability(I mean you can't possibly train your skin ffs Yet he never gets cut.). Naruto is not hurting him, period. Let's all agree on a simple matter, The beam boros fired, I shall lowball it to the extreme for this example. Forget planet busting, forget life wiping even. Lets just put it at multi-continental+ attack. Saitama punched through that, AND OVERPOWERED it, with still having enough force behind his punch's shockwaves to destroy the air and clouds over a multi continental region. For those who did not understand, that effect was not the result of Boros and saitamas power. They never fired in the same direction or tried converging their attacks. Saitama took it head on, his fist had that much power to completely negate a multi-continental++ beam AND cause that effect over a multitude of continental area behind boros. The fist also killed boros outright with the SHOCKWAVE. This is the guy who tanked a normal punch with no damage(Since he healed instantly to full power). Naruto MIGHT tank normal punch but naruto will FEEL it and will get INJURED or FATIGUED atleast(For the nardo wankers). While boros had NONE of these. Imagine what if saitama actually lands that very punch on naruto. What would happen? Naruto experiences heaven.

Skills/Techniques:

• Saitama fails in this area so hard that it's not even funny. Won't lie and there is no need to. He is not a battle genius, he is not some kind of amazing martial artist so yes, I will concede here immediately.
  • A side note as I concede, although Saitama does not pass this test, he has wrecked Garou so hard who would in turn wreck naruto to oblivion if the fight was strictly hand to hand. Garou also outclasses Naruto in stats aswell and he had mastered all the deadly martial arts while simultaneously combining them into one single martial art in which he kept the strengths of each individual style while eliminating their weakness, thus forming the perfect and flawless fighting art. It was a good try at his part but Saitama destroyed him playfully simply on the basis of towering over Garou in stats. Since we can easily believe that Garou would destroy Naruto in stats and he in turn, is destroyed by Saitama in stats, the simple ABC logic works greatly here.

My thoughts:

1. This would be a good fight up until the moment Saitama gets bored and finishes of Naruto. No, Naruto is not tanking a serious punch. He is going to be blown into smithereens. Also there is a difference to tanking different damage types. Just like how luffy can tank blunt damage easily while piercing attacks are effective against him, Naruto has NEVER shown any ability to tank even HALF the damage serious punch saitama hits physically. Repelling bijuu bombs? Cool. Tanking a moon slash? Nice. Not convinced how naruto would fare up against a pure physical punch of that much power. Let me do remind you that Might gai in 8 gates was blitzing madara and proved that taijutsu, when exerted on an elite level, will definitely cause damage no matter who you are. I am not talking about bending time and space, I am talking about the punches Gai made before that when he moved and punched the air to hit madara with the mere shockwaves of that punch. Now madara was feeling it and getting hurt from those and this is the very same madara who later(With a slight power up) fought both naruto and sasuke and was on par with them. Yeah... Naruto is feeling something 100x greater than Might Gai's punch and he is getting injured.
  2. I hope you don't wank the moon feat to infinity. It was proved multiple times that it was a hollow moon and Naruto actually had a resistance towards that beam. It wasn't even an attack strong enough to literally split it in half as the moon was still held together. Some buildings inside weren't even effected and the core of that moon was intact(If it was slashed in half, the core would also be slashed in half).
  3. The same goes to that bullshitty lightspeed fang feat. Do not use that to prove Naruto is FTL otherwise I will also use Boros statement for his attack being a planet buster. If you will use statements then I too, will use them fully.

Well this is it for now, I got lazy and didn't want to insert panels in for the opener as most of you already know the feats and claims I am making. For the feats which I shall go into detail after reading your opener, I will start arranging them to prove you wrong there too. Naruto has been winning way too many battles over stupid one high end feat but this is a battle even that feat won't save him from.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KingZod  Online

Wow

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueAustralian

@god_vulcan:

Where did the confirmed lightspeed movement come from?

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NWName

@god_vulcan: why not ? Its official.legit. He is a starbuster and light speed. and who is trueaustralian ?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would ask to be tagged, but this is clearly a mismatch, as that "opener" just proved.

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sayo786: Wait until it's over, I'll explain then.

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: mismatch in debating skills or character stomp?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sayo786: Don't make me repeat myself, though obviously not character wise.

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Dont make you repeat yourself or what? No need to act tough if i just asked something i didnt understand okay buddy.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sayo786: Like I said, I'll explain when it's over. That's simple enough that you should be able understand.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOLOLOL, what is this debate

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HigherPower

@sayo786: I'm working my opener right now. Expect it later today, in a couple of hours

@trueaustralian said:

@god_vulcan:

Where did the confirmed lightspeed movement come from?

I have no idea lol

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@god_vulcan: why not ? Its official.legit. He is a starbuster and light speed. and who is trueaustralian ?

Where'd you get the information from? Because I'm 100% up to date on OPM and those feats don't exist

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: official databook that comes with blu ray special edition

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: yes, I would suggest you take it to PM if you want to correct something.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was not tagged...

...why?

anywho,

T4V

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Even regarding a mistranslation?

Didn't see your comment. But if the mistranslation is related to One Punch Man would you mind PMing me what it is or adding me to the pm if you have already made it.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wewlad80

Saitama due to the Boros Retcon which happened in late April this year is Currently a Suppressed Star Buster and Can move FTL.

This is a mismatch. Still would like to see how the CAV turns out if it goes anywhere.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V
Good luck to both

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still cringing.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gotoucanario

Spite viners

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sayo786: Sorry for the late reply, it took longer than expected. Opener will be up in a few minutes

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HigherPower

@sayo786

Lord Hokage:

Hero of The Hidden Leaf
Hero of The Hidden Leaf

Biography/Background:

Naruto Uzumaki is the main protagonist of the eponymous Naruto franchise. He was a young baby born unto the couple of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze, (the 4th Hokage) and was the host of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. After joining Team 7, he worked hard as a ninja to gain acknowledgment from the village that shunned him, and completed a series of missions with increasingly powerful villains throughout the series. In the years that followed, after suffering through many hardships and ordeals, he gained renown and recognition from not just his village, but the entire world. His efforts from the 4th Shinobi World War and forward allowed him to achieve his lifelong goal of becoming Hokage.

Powers and Abilities:

The titular character of the show, Naruto is a well known, popular, and exceedingly powerful fictional character. He is easily one of the top 5 strongest characters in his own verse, and is a prime example of flawless character development. At the beginning of the series he was a inept in the Ninja Academy, failing to graduate three times before becoming a shinobi. But through sheer determination and perseverance, he grew dramatically in power, going from city block level in part one to moon level by the end of the part two. Currently, Naruto is regarded as the strongest Kage in history, and was capable of defeating powerful members of the Otsusuki clan (god-tier shinobi) and was a key combatant in the 4th Shinobi World War`.

Unlike Saitama who's purely physical, here's a run down of Naruto's diverse and exotic powerset:

• Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
  • Immense stamina (due to Uzumaki lineage and Kurama chakra)
  • Shapeshifting (transformation jutsu)
  • Cloning (can make thousands of shadow clones)
  • Energy manipulation
  • Wind Manipulation
  • Elemental manipulation (all five nature transformation via TSB)
  • Summoning
  • Regeneration
  • Superhuman agility
  • Size alteration (chakra arms)
  • Energy constructs
  • Chakra distribution
  • Flight/Levitation
  • Lava Manipulation
  • Steam manipulation
  • Ink manipulation
  • Magnetic binding
  • Yin-Yang manipulation
  • Various sealing techniques
  • Precognition
  • Energy sensing
  • Healing

^ This is especially impressive when you realize he's up against someone who only knows how to punch and kick

Chakra and Physical prowess

Naruto has massive reserves of seemingly bottomless chakra (energy) which is due largely in part to his Uzumaki lineage, Jinchuriki hosting, and reincarnation of Asura Otsusuki. It was estimated to be four times larger than Kakashi's, and after receiving chakra from all the Tailed Beast it expanded even further. Originally he used to struggle to control his chakra, but through hard work and training he gained such precise control that he could distribute it to others and perform one-handed seals.

Ninjustsu:

Naruto is capable of utilizing all 5 nature transformations as well as Yin-Yang release. By manipulating his chakra (energy), Naruto can perform special techniques known as jutsu, which has three categories- Ninjutsu (powers), Taijustu (hand 2 hand combat), and genjutsu (illusions and sensory manipulation). Naruto can't perform genjutsu but he can counter it, and is well-versed in both taijutsu and ninjustu. As stated by Kakashi (sixth Hokage himself), his skills as a ninja are second to none. He has two signature techniques, both of which are trademarks of his fighting style. The first is Shadow Clone jutsu, and later the Rasengan.

Shadow Clone Jutsu (Kage Bunshin) - After performing a cross shaped hand seal Naruto can create a large amount of clones that are extremely versatile and can be used for a variety of purpose, including aiding him in battle or serving as distractions. He can create over 1,000 shadow clones and surround his opponent for an omni-directional attack.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Rasengan (and variants) - Naruto's second signature technique is the rasengan, an ability created by his father, the 4th Hokage. The user first condenses a ball of chakra in their hands and begins to whirl it, creating a spinning orb of chakra then used to smash and grind into it's opponents. Naruto was able to upgrade the technique on several levels and create multiple forms of it

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Rasengan, Big Ball rasengan, and Wind release rasengan respectively

Creates Wind release: Rasenshuriken which is so fast Kakashi can't see it with his sharingan. Not only that, it cuts on a cellular level:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More elaborate variations of Rasengan:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

^ Those scans were of rasengan's before the war. These are war arc Naruto's rasengan's.

First up is rasengan barrage on Ultra Big Ball Rasengan:

Planetary Rasengan, which sends Muu flying through stone pillars:

Ultra Big Ball Rasengan with Sage's chakra:

No Caption Provided

Summoning Justu - A space-time Ninjutsu that allows the user to summon animals and objects from long distances for a variety of purposes. naruto made a contract with the Toads, so he can summon them to aid him in battle:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sexy Jutsu + Harem no Justu - Pervet GG

There are a lot more, but I will be saving those for later versions, which are in this opener.

Feats

Now that we've gotten his actual powers out of the way, it's time to see his feats, how he's used them, and how they'll be used to beat Saitama. Naruto has a lot of feats, so I'll be dividing them into the powerups that he performed them in.

Shippuden (pre-war arc):

Strength:

One Tailed naruto punched Orichimaru deep through a forest and was capable of breaking the ground with single strikes:

The sheer release of his version 1 three-tailed form form has enough force to blast Kabuto and destroy part of the bridge:

Enters 4 tailed form (version 1). The air pressure of 4 tails destroys a large section of the forest, and later causes a massive shockwave by flicking his hand:

Fires a Tailed Beast Bomb, which is a massive energy blast:

Six-Tails Naruto resisted Pains Shinra tensei and fires an immense TBB:

Strong enough to lift a giant statue with ease. Can destroy Pains body with a single blow:

Casually grabs and throws a giant Rhino

No Caption Provided

Speed:

Blitzed Orichimaru

No Caption Provided

Several FTE instances:

Blitzes the paths of pain:

Attack Deva Path in less than a 5 second timeframe (time interval of shinra tensei):

No Caption Provided

Competes with the 3rd Raikage in terms of speed and dodges his attack (while he's enhanced by lightning chakra)

Durability -

4 tails Naruto tanked the sword Orochimaru's Sword of Kusanagi to the chest. It is stated to be able to cut through diamond.

No Caption Provided

Has a regenerative ability. He can also tank blows from pain and a shinra tensei:

Jinchuriki Powerups/Transformations (War arc):

- Nine-Tails chakra mode, (Or KCM)form is the state in which Naruto gained after absorbing the Nine-Tails chakra. It significantly augments his strength, speed, stamina, durability, and overall power.

- Kurama mode, or Tailed Beast Chakra mode, is a heightened transformation Naruto gains after synchronizing with Kurama and learns his name. It greatly increases his physical parameters as well as his powers and abilities. In this form, he can create a partial transformation into Kurama itself, projecting a fox-shaped avatar around his body

- Six paths Sage mode is yet an additional powerup Naruto receives after gaining half of Hagoromo's chakra, allowing him to use Six Paths senjutsu. He gains the ability to use truth seeker orbs six paths techniques

- Six paths Tailed Beast Mode, Naruto's currently most powerful shown form. He absorbs Nature chakra from the surrounding area and gains three heads and six arms. In this form he can fire Six Paths: Ultra Big-Ball Rasenshuriken that clashes evenly with Sasuke's Indra's arrow

Bijuu Bomb (Tailed Beast Bomb) -

The ultimate attack of the Tailed Beast, an incredibly dense ball of powerful chakra that can be fired as a beam, wave, or ball.

No Caption Provided

Six Paths Sage Jutsu:

Ying-Yang Release (Onmyoton)-

Yin-Yang release is a combination of Yin Release (spiritual energy) and Yang release (physical energy). Users of Yin Yang release have access of every known ninjutsu in creation, and can nullify the effects of any and all known ninjutsu used against them, rendering it useless.

Truth-Seeking Ball (Goudama)-

Truth seeking balls/orbs are malleable spheres of black chakra composed of all 5 nature transformations and Yin-Yang release. They can be molded and shaped in different ways for a variety of purposes. Any power that comes in contact with the orbs will be negated, and the TSB have the ability to disintegrate all matter at a molecular level, completely destroying what they touch and nullifying regeneration of the Edo (similar to Dust Release and All-Killing Ash Bones).

Strength and Power:

Crushes a large stone block with his chakra arms. Strong enough to push Bee's Bijuu bomb through several layers of rock:

Capable of fighting off multiple tailed beast:

Breaks through Madara's Susanoo:

No Caption Provided

His rasenshuriken, along with Bee's Tailed Beast Bomb and Itachi's magatama, destroy Chibaku tensei's core. Later he sends Muu flying back through a rock pillar with Planetary Rasengan:

Can repel multiple mountain busting Bijuu bombs:

No Caption Provided

*Massive feat* Naruto can make a bijuu bomb that equals that of five tailed beast and busts an entire mountain range:

*Massive feat* Can create a TBB with Killer Bee that causes enourmous destruction:

Naruto can spam these attacks:

No Caption Provided

Can enter an avatar state of Kyuubi and create Massive Rasengan's:

Can transfer his chakra to others, boosting their abilities:

Kurama gets clad in Susanoo and dishes out chakra to the Konoha 11. Together they make a combined attack against Juubito:

Six Paths Sage Mode-

Kicks away Madara's TSB:

No Caption Provided

Becomes Ninja Jesus and stabalizes Guy's life force, preventing him from dying due to 8th Gates. He also gives Kakashi a brand new eye:

Sage Art Lava Release Rasenshuriken bisects the God tree, which is wider than several mountains:

*Massive feat* Bijuudama Rasenshuriken obliterates Madara's Chibaku Tensei meteors. The explosion itself dwarfs mountains ranges and generates energies capable of destroying small countries:

No Caption Provided

His chakra arm punches can match Kaguya's. Later when he fought Sasuke he could go toe to toe with Sasuke Susanoo, despite it having chakra from all the tailed beast.

An extremely de-powered Naruto, while weakened, can still batter Sasuke physically. Note that at this point he's been fighting for days on end without rest.

*Massive feat* - Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken. It utilizes the chakra of all the 9 tailed beast, and creates a monstrosity of out Kaguya who eclipses small mountains:

Block a huge fireball from Sasuke:

No Caption Provided

Naruto's six paths ultra big ball rasenshuriken can clash evenly with Sasuke's Indra's Arrow (his most powerful jutsu) and creates a massive sphere of destructive chakra:

Size of Naruto's and Sasuke's cataclysmic explosions. Look at the mountains below for reference.

Speed:

Moves fast enough to be compared to Minato, who is reknown as the fastest ninja in history, and bee only sees a yellow flash when he moves:

Dodges attacks from 4th raikage and blitzes a group of white Zetsu:

Blitzes Madara, who can react to and keep up with 8 Gates Guy (albeit barely):

Fast enough to react to Madara's lightning

Dodges Light Fang point-blank, which does in fact travel at the speed of Light:

No Caption Provided

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/naruto-lightspeed-reactions-1701627/ And it has been confirmed various times

Reacts to Kaguya, who compliments him on his speed:

Blitzes Kaguya and cuts her arm off. Later he reacted to Sasuke's teleportation:

Durability:

Tanks a direct Punch from Ay, who's strong enough to break through Susanoo. Can block a sword with his hands:

Withstands multiple attacks from the jinchuuriki, some of who's attacks are corrosive:

Brushes away Obito's large scale fire jutsu and tanks Madara's sword:

Tanks a direct hit from Juubi. Not only that, the chakra cloaks he gave out protect the shinobi from country wide natural disasters:

Truth seeking balls can tank Sasuke's Indra's Arrows;

No Caption Provided

Tanks a hit from Sasuke's Susanoo. His fall alone destroys mountains:

No Caption Provided

Tanks a fall from the upper atmosphere with no protection. That's tens of thousands of feet in the sky, a regular person would be dead before they hit the groud. Yet he can still fight:

Tanked amaterasu, which can burn even other fire. tanks a slug fest between him and Sasuke. Keep in mind he's been accumulating damage from multiple foes the entire war (Jinchuuriki, Juubito, Juudara, Kaguya) and can keep on fighting. His dexterity and resilience is astonishing:

The Last (feats)

Rasenshuriken slices and dices through multiple bodies like a hot knife through butter

A small bit of naruto's chakra is removed from his body by Toneri, yet it has the power to blow a hole in the crust of the Moon

Naruto's agility as he navigates through the air

Naruto's Planetary rasengan counters Toneri's rebirth explosion. This attack blew through the crust of the moon.

Awesome fight sequence

Blasted Toneri out of a TSB shell

Tanks an attack that cuts through the moon unfazed

Spams shadow clones with big ball rasengan

Powers through the same attack by focusing chakra into his arm

Delivers the punch of love

Cool Sasuke moment for all my Sasuke fanboys

Conclusions and Counters

While this is where I would normally voice my counters, you have not presented your arguments (or any of your info for that matter) in a logical sequence that would allow me to refute your points properly. Your reasoning for why you think Saitama would win is scattered accross your opener, and is not backed by any evidence as you did not include scans.

That being said, there are some things that I'd like to single out that I though deserved some attention:

Saitama is massively faster than Naruto. Think of it as something along the lines of one character being MFTL while the other being arguably close to LS reactions.

In terms of quantifiable feats, Saitama has not demonstrated anything that is even LS, talkless of MFTL. His jump to the moon was sub-relativistic, and he is relativistic if you scale him off of Boros. At this point he's not even faster than Might Guy.

The amount of power behind that punch which vaporised a canyon and terraformed it, is immense. Far above anything Naruto can do.

That is certainly impressive, amongst Saitama's best feats. It's better than any striking feat Naruto has ever shown, especially when you realize it was the shockwave of his blow that did that. However, Naruto doesn't rely on pure striking, and has a feat greater than that one in Boruto. He was able to charge up a massive rasengan for Boruto, despite being restricted by black receivers and weakened. This rasengan was powerful enough to disintegrate the mountain sized God tree, vaporise Momoshiki's skin, and send him into the upper atmosphere.

What is the point in being a glass cannon when you are destroyed before you can inflict any damage.

I think you're referring to Genos on this one, because it's definitely not Naruto lol.

Naruto is not hurting him, period.

This is completely and utterly wrong. Saitama has never encountered an attack that engages him on a microscopic level, those two being Rasenshuriken and TSB. One of them cuts his cells, and the other destroys his atoms/molecules which he can't regenerate from. And Bijuudama Rasenshuriken (the attack that erased Madara's meteors) uses a TSB for it's base and has the rasenshuriken wind blades surrounding it, making for an attack that will delete Saitama completely if he's tagged.

Excuse me, when he's tagged.

Naruto has NEVER shown any ability to tank even HALF the damage serious punch saitama

Incorrect. Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion x2 > "half" a serious punch.

I hope you don't wank the moon feat to infinity. It was proved multiple times that it was a hollow moon and Naruto actually had a resistance towards that beam. It wasn't even an attack strong enough to literally split it in half as the moon was still held together.

Well you're in luck, I'm not one of those fans. I've watched The Last movie like 8 times and I do believe the moon to be hollow.

The same goes to that bullshitty lightspeed fang feat. Do not use that to prove Naruto is FTL otherwise

Dodging a beam that travels at the speed of light would put at around light speed. I still stick to my beliefs that no one in the Narutoverse is FTL, but that's highly debatable and is just my opinion. Too bad none of that matters anyway, as Naruto is faster than Saitama

Strategy:

Scenario 1-

Pretty simple. Naruto and Saitama are in the same speed league, so closing the gap between them won't be difficult at all. Then once I'm close, and I can use my precognition to dodge all of your physical blows. Saitama was nearly helpless when Garou's precog allowed him to do the same:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

After that, all I need to do is tag you once with the Magnet Rasengan and you're movements will be sealed, as you become completely immobilized. Then I impale you with a TSB rod through your heart and GG

Scenario 2-

If by some elaborate reason that doesn't work, I can summon thousands of Shadow clones to surround you for an all out omni-directional attack. Then I'll launch a series of Bijuudama Rasenshruiken at you. These rasenshuriken have the cellular wind blades surrounding them, and use a TSB for it's base, meaning if they tag you once you'll be destroyed on a microscopic level.

All the while I'll won't run out of stamina, as I can leave a clone behind to gather Nature energy I see see fit. Naruto did this when he fought Pain and Sasuke.

I have a scenario 3, but I'm saving that for your response.

Good luck! And may the best man win

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sladerulez

@god_vulcan: that was an awesome elaboration of Naruto's skills.ut you forgot his regeneration and his three types.

Just pointing it out

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: tv4 please

And just to correct you

Its his ENDURANCE and Stamina that is astonishing

Dexterity is something completely different from what you were trying to say