• 107 results
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lukehero said:

@ssj_god: I really do think we need to scrutinize voting a lot more, but allow things to move in a positive direction. A point system that is simple, but effective is the best way to go.

yes... and i liked your attempt of doing that aswell

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@ssj_god: Thank you, I'm probably gonna open a thread on this topic.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@lukehero: Mucho gracias. Thanks for taking the time to go into such a detailed analysis of our CAV, homie

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: @comicstooge: Sorry for leaving this so late, but anyway @comicstooge just barely gets my vote. The posts, counter-posts, scans and overall debating quality for both Creed and Luther was nothing but expertly delivered from both debaters and rightfully so. However, the slight edge goes to @comicstooge as I believe his general position was somewhat stronger (in terms of supporting his claims of Creed being the slightly stronger, quicker, having the better healing, more durable, etc), as well as his posts being more consistently well formatted in my eyes.

Either way, solid debating was provided and I was very entertained throughout :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

However, the slight edge goes to @comicstooge as I believe his general position was somewhat stronger (in terms of supporting his claims of Creed being the slightly stronger, quicker, having the better healing, more durable, etc), as well as his posts being more consistently well formatted in my eyes.

What specific parts of Stooge's argument swayed you, so I can take a look at where I went wrong?

I'm kind of confused about the last part... our formatting was more or less identical because we were using the same system throughout.. plus I don't see why post formatting would sway your vote unless I was typing in Japanese.

Anyway, thanks for reading and voting.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Pope052

@i_like_swords said:

@pope052 said:

However, the slight edge goes to @comicstooge as I believe his general position was somewhat stronger (in terms of supporting his claims of Creed being the slightly stronger, quicker, having the better healing, more durable, etc), as well as his posts being more consistently well formatted in my eyes.

What specific parts of Stooge's argument swayed you, so I can take a look at where I went wrong?

I'm kind of confused about the last part... our formatting was more or less identical because we were using the same system throughout.. plus I don't see why post formatting would sway your vote unless I was typing in Japanese.

Anyway, thanks for reading and voting.

It's nothing very specific necessarily that swayed me nor did I mean to imply you went wrong anywhere, but I figure nevertheless that Stooge simply defended his position on Creed's advantages firmly and provided the more convincing feats (for example, the feat of Creed healing from the 'Boom Boom' blasts was a great example of his better regenerative capabilities, as well as the showings of Creed's skill outclassing Wolverine's). Of course, there's a ton of more feats that I thought supported Luther's case better in Stooge's other previous three posts as well, but those are just a couple of examples from the final post. I am simply not willing to go into grave detail explaining why I thought each and every other feat of his was preferable.

As for the formatting, Stooge mostly kept his posts short and sweet as usual, and even though you merely followed up on his format style, I can't necessarily give you any credit for using the more or less exact same one as his. Even so, the post formatting was only a minor aspect that made me favor Stooge's side of the debate ever so slightly, and that's among the more important parts which swayed me for Stooge having made the better case.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers