• 55 results
Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eazy_Pezy

"The Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro(represented by Eazy).

No Caption Provided

Vs

"Vice Captain Of The Golden Dawn" Yuno(represented by @decaffeinated)

No Caption Provided

RULES:

•Manga feats only.

•Standard gear.

•Random encounter.

Fight takes place at:

No Caption Provided

Please we ask that you respect and follow the protocol of a CaV. Any issues or opinions you have about the battle can be given at the voting phase.

Enjoy.

Heavenly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

wing_dings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...interesting matchup

TAEP

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

Avatar image for deactivated-6606381c5616f
deactivated-6606381c5616f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Avatar image for deactivated-60487590cd552
deactivated-60487590cd552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

TAEP.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tag

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP T4V

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tyrannosaurus Apocalypse Eternal Pootang

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I wasn't expecting so many tags, I'll try my best.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I wasn't expecting so many tags, I'll try my best.

Same

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Dusk69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yuno Grinberryall

Chapter 1
Chapter 1

As an infant Yuno was dropped off at a church where he would be raised along side the main character of Black Clover Asta, together they share a goal to become the Wizard King. At first glace this doesn't seem like an reasonable goal for a peasant but, Yuno is so much more than normal. Unlike Asta who has no mana or talent for Magic, Yuno was blessed with a 4 leaf Grimoire and is loved by mana itself.

Part 1: Yuno's Kit

Chapter 3
Chapter 3 "The Road to the Wizard King"

Yuno uses wind magic and he can use at very high level allowing him to do things like fly and fire off projectiles or create objects and entities using wind creation magic. This is a very basic description of Yuno's most basic form of magic so lets dive a little deeper into his kit.

Chapter 29:
Chapter 29: "Bad Loser"

After clearing a dungeon Yuno was chosen by the wind spirit Sylph. Being one of the four great spirts she has very potent magical power and she helps Yuno by adding to his attacks as well as granting him some stronger forms I'll talk about later in this same section. For now lets continue talking about Yuno's kit, next up is "Reinforcement Magic."

Chapter 109:
Chapter 109: "The Yultim Volcano Trail"

As the scan above says "To some extent, all magic knights use mana to boost our physical abilities when we fight.". And in the same way that spells become more powerful based on how powerful the users magic is, a magic knight with high levels of magic should have higher levels of physical strength. Now this isn't all reinforcement magic does, it also allows the user to resist things like extreme temperatures or even sensory manipulation. Next on our list of things to discuss is "Mana Zone."

Chapter 138:
Chapter 138: "Assault"

Like the scan above states Mana Zone allows the user to use all the mana around themselves this is a very important detail when it comes to scaling so try not forget that. It also increases reactions/perception, allows the user to stand on air and move through space as well as attack from any location within the zone. Which is cool because Yuno can spawn his attack directly on you or even inside things. Now lets talk about "Spirit Dive".

Chapter 132: The Victors
Chapter 132: The Victors

Spirit Dive happens when Sylph and Yuno combine in this form Yuno is amped by a considerable amount as seen when he matches a Captain in a fire fight the first time he's ever used Spirit Dive this is also the first time he showcases one of his most common attacks "Spirit Storm".

Chapter 197: False Hope
Chapter 197: False Hope

Using Spirit Dive Yuno can do a number of things like for example "The Spirit of Zephyr" which increases Yuno's AP allowing him to do things like cut through Zagred's magic. He also get's access to things like "Erosion" as seen above which lets him disintegrate matter. What is "Matter Disintegration"? Well for something to disintegrate it's "breaking down or decaying" and matter is pretty self explanatory, it's the building block of all things. By real life standards it can neither be created nor destroyed because that would take atomic manipulation, which is what Yuno is doing here he's breaking things down on an atomic level.

Yuno is pretty potent with this as well, here we see Gaderois no selling everything Yuno throws at him, and then getting one shot once Yuno brings out his "Erosion". This will become even more impressive once we go over Yuno's ap.

Chapter 238: Zeno's power
Chapter 238: Zeno's power

Here we see Zenon resisting "Erosion" not with durability but, with regen because you can't really tank this with durability, Which is impressive that means he can regen on an atomic level and when compared to other Devils and Devil users like Dante regenerating his torso or Zagred regenerating his entire person it's no stretch. But, why am I showing this? Isn't this a "anti-feat" for Yuno? Well.

Chapter 276: Boreas
Chapter 276: Boreas

Using his newest form "Spirit of Boreas" which gives him a tremendous boost in power which we'll go deeper into on the next section. Yuno was able to one shot Zenon using "Erosion" in his 80% Devil form, while before in chapter 238 BASE Zenon was regenerating so fast "Erosion" wouldn't work.

Part 2: Yuno's Speed

First I'll start with speed, Black Clovers biggest advantage over OP. Up first I want to showcase a speed feat from Yuno when he was caught off guard and unable to use Mana Zone, some people like to say without "precog" BC isn't all that fast which is pure ignorance.

Chapter 195: transformation
Chapter 195: transformation

Here we see Yuno completely caught off guard and by his own admission "Mana Zone couldn't detect him", this being impreasive because said character is a teleporter who's so fast Raia can't tag him and Raia being someone who moves at the Speed of Light. This would be similar to someone who's faster than Kizaru ( a top tier in OP speed) failing to tag someone who's off guard. But, this isn't his best speed feat so lets look into it.

First let me start by saying Light Magic is Light Speed this has been stated and shown in the series a number of times.

Chapter 48: Ki
Chapter 48: Ki

Here we have base Asta reacting to a LS attack fired behind him, again this would be like someone casually reacting to Kizaru and it was done in chapter 48. Next we see Ladros' spell being so fast this same Asta has no chance to react. A couple pages later and we have Asta using his "Black" form which increases his speed to the point that he can outpace those same spells from Ladros he couldn't react to before.

No Caption Provided

Now if we are keeping tabs, base Asta reacts to LS, fails to react to Ladros' spell which puts his magic at FTL, Black Asta then outpaces that same magic. This makes Asta Black multiple times faster than Light (Kizaru) do you really think Zoro is multiple times faster than Kizaru? All this being consistent as seen here with Patry and again with Leona, Lets keep digging into the speed scale.

No Caption Provided

Now Litch is able to move fast enough to completely blitz Black Asta and Spirit Dive Yuno, this same Asta is already multiple times FTL as shown before. Very rapidly is Yuno able to adapt and match Litch in Speed. Lets look at our scale so far. Kizaru LS < Asta < Ladros' Magic < Asta Black < Litch = Yuno at this point Yuno is heavily FTL to the point that he would statue Kizaru, do you think Zoro could statue Kizaru?

This is Pre Time Skip Yuno, I don't think I need any more feats at this point. I will add some in my next post if needed.

Part 3: Yuno's power

Chapter 205: The Truth of 500 years
Chapter 205: The Truth of 500 years

Alright for the power scale I'm going to start with this, Litch was turned into a Demon by Zagred and had the power to Destroy the country. My opposition will argue that this is vague or we don't have a time frame or method of destruction isn't noted. All of which is answered if you read the scan, Lumiere states that even if he blocks the attack the country is destroyed. This implies that only that attack is needed so the time frame is the speed at which he can fire that attack off, which based on the speed of these characters and his previous attacks like these... It's pretty quick.

No Caption Provided

Here we see Yami note that Zagred's magic is "Way too over-powered" this is important because, he compares Zagred to everyone else and Zagred is at the top above even Litch who was capable of busting a country in 1 attack... Now using that information lets look at something I posted earlier, Mana is directly related to AP... So if Litch can one shot a country and Zagred has Mana stronger than his, what does that tell? And like I posted earlier Yuno has feats of overpower Zagred's magic.

No Caption Provided

Here we see that the Heart Queen is able to cover her entire country in Mana Zone, if you remember from earlier that means she can use ALL the Mana within said Zone. This means the Heart Queen has Country level reserves passively, and again Mana scales to AP

Vanica of the Dark Triad was able to defeat the Heart Queen, so we can Vanica > Heart Queen who's country level. Now Vanica is strong but, she's the weakest member of the DT she can only reach 70% while both Dante and Zenon reach 80% with each percentage gained in Devil Power is a phenomenal increase in power.

Now like I posted before Yuno was able to one shot Zenon at 80%, that Zenon also scales above Vanica, Litch, Zagred, and the Heart Queen all of which have Country scaling via feats or statements. Just to add one last thing about "Erosion" remember BASE Zenon was out healing it at first and then when Yuno came back with his new form he ONE shot 80% Zenon and each 1% gained in Devil Power is massive as show above.

Conclusion:

Yuno is way to fast for Zoro, I honestly don't know how you're going to make a case for Zoro matching Yuno in speed. So without even taking into consideration the "Power scaling" section I see no reason why Yuno can't blitz and one shot with "Erosion" which Zoro has no counter for. Even if you claim Haki > Erosion which is baseless, Zoro can't coat his entire body so he's losing limbs or his torso before he can react.

Short Recap;

1. Yuno is WAY faster
  2. Yuno scales to multiple country level characters and should be Country+ himself for beating 80% Zenon in 1 attack
  3. Yuno has "Erosion" which negates durability
  4. Yuno can literally use any of his spell directly on Zoro and there's nothing he can do about it.
Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good post

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By Binnk

Solid opener, though I think you should use spoiler blocks so your post is a bit neater

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good opening so far.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers