CaV: Pre Crisis Green Lantern (Streak619) vs Quasar (Major_Hellstrom) vs Belcross (GearSecond659)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ladies, gentlemen and others, welcome to this exciting triple threat match, welcome to the.......

Intergalactic Clash of Champions

No Caption Provided

Hal Jordan, The Green Lantern!

Introducing first, the champion of willpower from Sector 2814, represented by Streak619, Hal Jordan the Green Lantern!

Quasar!

Coming up next, the Protector of the Universe and wielder of the Quantum Bands, represented by Major_Hellstrom, Wendell Vaughn, Quasar!

Bellacross!

And last but not least, the champion of the heroic tribe, represented by yours truly Belcross!

Rules:

• Pre crisis Hal Jordan. He cannot use hax.
  • 616 Wendell Vaughn Quasar.
  • Heroic age composite Belcross.
  • Victory through death, KO or incapacitation.
  • No BFR.
  • No prior knowledge.
  • No prep.
  • All characters are in character and serious.

Battle Location:

300 feet apart from each other
300 feet apart from each other

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

tag after every post please.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't tag me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Are you cool with going first? Cause it would look cooler if we went by the order in the OP.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Are you cool with going first? Cause it would look cooler if we went by the order in the OP.

Let's do the opposite! Cause f*ck the police.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619 said:
@major_hellstrom said:

Let's do the opposite! Cause f*ck the police.

But why tho

Cause why not?

Jeez ok lol, can I get will power transmutation btw?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I like the police.

Ask Gear. He was the one who wanted all hax gone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BELCROSS: THE NODOS OF EXISTENCE

No Caption Provided

THE NODOS OF EXISTENCE I: BACKGROUND

Since a lot of people don't know who Belcross is, I will enlighten you as to Belcross' history and past.

A long time ago in a distant galaxy, the universe was created and ruled by a powerful race of beings known as the Golden Tribe. After a millennium, The Golden Tribe went on to create another universe. But before they left, they passed on their knowledge to several alien races they had created, including the Bronze Tribe, the Silver Tribe, and the Heroic Tribe. With this newfound knowledge combined with their great power, the Heroic Tribe wreaked havoc on the universe and was punished by the Golden Tribe. As punishment, the Heroic Tribe were forced to help other tribes as Nodos, the essence of a Heroic Tribe member stored in a stone and given to a member of another race. A few centuries later, humanity would later arise and answer the call of the Golden Tribe. However, because of this, the Silver and Bronze Tribe targeted humanity, seeking to destroy them. However, it just so happens that Belcross was a member of the Heroic Tribe, who was transformed into a Nodos, and given to the young human, Age. With this power, Age defended humanity against enemy Nodos and with the aid of Belcross, Age became humanity's savior.

*Note: I will only be representing Belcross, not Age*

THE NODOS OF EXISTENCE II: STRIKING POWER

STRENGTH

Now, when it comes to raw striking strength, I believe that Belcross has Green Lantern beat, and given Green Lantern's durability feats, I don't see him tanking too many blows from Belcross

First off, the shockwave of Belcross' punch is enough to kill millions of mech sized aliens.

No Caption Provided

Belcross has CASUALLY punched out black holes.

No Caption Provided

And yes, those were black holes as confirmed by a system A.I.

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, Belcross, with the shockwave of his punch, moved a moon sized satellite out of orbit.

No Caption Provided

Now let's get into some planet level feats, shall we. Well for starters, Belcross destroyed a planet sized star shipwith one punch.

No Caption Provided

ENERGY ENHANCED STRIKES

But, most impressive of all was when Belcross one shotted Yuty La, incinerating him (Now while this is an energy attack and not just a striking strength feat, the energy he uses does enhance his strikes so it does fall into the category of striking power).

No Caption Provided

This is impressive because a FAR LESS POWERFUL version of Yuty La NO SOLD a PLANET LEVEL attack in the main canon.

*For convenience sake I posted gifs before and after the blast of the main canon as the main canon took several minutes to charge*

Thus, one strike from Belcross is planet level and one energy enhanced strike is large planet level, which is insane power.

THE NODOS OF EXISTENCE III: SPEED

Now, contrary to how he may appear, Belcross is actually very fast, clocking in at MFTL + speeds.

Now, base Belcross was capable of crossing a multitude of star systems to finally reach his allies. Note, his allies traveled at MFTL speeds across several star systems to get to their home planet, and Belcross, from a much longer distance away, arrived a seconds later than they did (Episode: Return).

Here is a GIF of Belcross arriving a few seconds after his friends arrived at their planet

No Caption Provided

And before you say that is travel speed only, Belcross uses his travel speed in mid combat by charging at his opponent at high speeds.

Here he is charging through several moon sized star ships

No Caption Provided

Now, since this is composite Belcross, I can also pull from his much more powerful Frenzy mode. His most notable feat in this form is fighting in hyperspace. Yes, friggin hyperspace. Now, for the uninitiated, hyperspace is a space-time continuum where things move way faster than the speed of light. In the show, people who move in hyperspace can cross entire galaxies instantaneously. Belcross was able to fight and move in hyperspace, putting his combat speed at MFTL +. This also puts his reaction speed at MFTL + as his opponent was able to move in hyperspace too, and Belcross was reacting to his opponent's attacks.

THE NODOS OF EXISTENCE IV: DURABILITY

Okay, this is a biggie. You see Belcross is an absolute monster when it comes to durability and one would find it very hard to hurt Belcross in a significant way.

Belcross stopped a planet busting attack. Now it is at least small planet busting because a small portion of the blast destroyed two moon sized star ships.

Belcross also tanked an energy projectile from Karkinos. Karkinos was stated to be planet level in attack potency with these energy attacks, and even said that he didn't want to destroy the planet he was originally fighting on, implying that if he wanted to, he could destroy the planet. These energy attacks were hot enough to literally melt planets, yet Belcross practically no sold it.

No Caption Provided

However, Belcross' most impressive feat was when he tanked the explosion of Jupiter. This easily puts Belcross at large planet level durability.

Slide 1 - Belcross is pulled in by Jupiter's gravitational pull, sending him to the planet's surface

Slide 2 - Jupiter explodes

And guess what. Belcross is just fine and dandy. Now it is worth noting that he was staggered by this a little, but he was still able to recover fast enough to block a MFTL attack from Karkinos.

No Caption Provided

THE NODOS OF EXISTENCE V: CONCLUSION

Now I don't know much about your fighters so I am not going to be too assertive with this post, but I will say that Belcross should be able to hold his own if not overwhelm Quasar and Green Lantern with his large planet busting attacks and durability and MFTL + combat speed.

@major_hellstrom@streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers