Challenge - A - Viner
Greetings my fellow Viners and welcome to a debate between my friend TheMultiversity and me. He will be representing Marvel's Version of the Green Lantern (sorta), space traveling Xandarian Centurion and a former member of the Annihilators who recently came back to the Marvel Landscape. I will be representing the original fastest man alive, founding member of the Justice Society of America and the mentor to Barry Allen. Meet...
Richard Rider Nova Prime - Represented by TheMultiversity
Jay Garrick the Flash - Represented by KrleAvenger
- Combatants will fight at best of their abilities but they are still In Character to a degree.
- It means no instant portal opening and phasing attacking vital organs.
- Combatants do not have to worry about collateral damage.
- Standard knowledge about each other (Rich has Worldmind).
- Battle Field Removal (BFR) allowed but only as the final option.
- If an opponent's character is BFRed, he is allowed to come back if he is able to.
- If BFRed character can't come back to the battle field in 5 seconds, he loses.
- No Prep Time.
- No amps (besides Annihilation and Speed Force Upgrades).
- 616/Prime Marvel Universe Nova Prime.
- Pre-Flashpoint/New Earth Jay Garrick.
- Win by Death/Incap/KO/BFR.
This is a Challenge a Viner, a special type of battle forum where two debaters can have a nice argument between the two of them so we would appreciate if you would not interfere with that. Please don't make us call the mods.
Please don't say who you think would win until the debate is completely over. Again another reason why the debaters call the mods.
Ask to be tagged and you'll be reserved for voting at the end when you the debate is done. Even those who are not tagged and didn't ask to be tagged are still allowed to vote.
Keep your negative comments to yourself or at-least bring them forth when the debate is over. If some of us made a mistake bring it up but . Also please do not flood the thread with unneeded comments like talking about your own stuff or posting funny stuff unless you asked to be tagged in those comments.
Thanks for understanding and I hope you will enjoy.